Originally posted by Xarian6
It was wickedly strong yesterday, worst it's been in about a week
This thread highlight's a problem however, if there's nothing going on.. then why the hard shillery from a certain poster? you know the talk/script.. "your all crazy if you believe anything we don't tell you to believe" or.. "i don't feel anything so your all crazy"
If you don't feel anything, or this thread angers you so much.. there's plenty of other threads on ATS to troll. We cant change your mind or physical state, you've chosen to remain numb and drink the water.. we cannot help you.. so please stop with the forced de-bunking of a un-debunkable subject.
We cant prove anything, and you cant prove we don't feel anything, so instead of trying to make us drink the water.. poor yourself a cool glass of fresh tap and move along.
We know what we feel, and it's getting stronger and heavier, I personally am not surprised by the exclusion somehow of what seems like 70% of the population, i feel it's genetic or blood related.. today's gene pool is badly mixed up.. maybe some of have some distant DNA link to folks like Nostradamus (or similar.. he's just pretty famous lol) either way... it's obvious many don't have the ability to see a truck bearing down on them until it's too late.. it's that kind of feeling, only you cant find the truck.
Geology may have some bearing in it too, how many of us feeling anything live away from the bigger citys? Mountian's and or valleys that can amplify or create harmonics to a frequency?
You wouldn't feel that in the city, it would have to be in your cozy air-coned, cable fed box before you even noticed anything amiss... but out here.. where the background noise is minimal.. it's like a freight train.
We are bombarded by a whole spectrum of amplified frequency's every day. We're is the 20 year study on the safety of Wireless broadband? let alone what the military uses to burn signals trough just about anything?? the effects on human resonance... well that data.. just isn't there. WE are the test subjects.
It's a thing.. ignorance, is when you deny the possibility of anything new by using archaic (or non existing) data straw man arguments and old tactics ie: "your all crazy"
Kinda like when they killed folks for saying the earth wasn't flat.
For all we know, it's the Wireless frequency's, charged by CME energy and it's the earth hiccuping and getting used to the new energy, all playing on our own resonance, we feel strange, so we look for a cause.. It's not THAT hard to see this from a objective fence.. So i wonder why the hard line rhetoric needs to come out?
If you can't feel it... sweet!! consider yourself freakin blessed, i for one am delighted my brother cannot, as he'd be a nightmare to console.. much of humanity would freeze in shock.. like a deer in headlights, It's no coincidence many that do feel it have past experience with strange things (outside the norm) it's how we know what the feeling is, and why we can be calm about something so different. It doesn't make us whack jobs, pre western industrial sheep culture... alot of us would be advising..
Scepticisim is healthy.. but some of you have made it a religion/cult. and like to turn threads into a sermon.
But on this it's like standing in the freeway and shouting "there's no traffic.. there never will be, your all insane"
Originally posted by Komodo
"Zeus" is pissed.. and for those of us that are of the christian faith, time to re-evaluate our relationship; SOON, because Judgement begins at the house of God FIRST. I didn't write it, I'm just a messenger.
Why do I even bother some times
1) Do you have any evidence to support this "vibration" claim of yours?
2) Can you provide a link to this claim of a "molecular constructive fountain"? It sounds like a made up thing.
3) You claim that matter becomes more complex at the cellular level. Isn't that backwards?
4) Individuals do not evolve. Species evolve.
5) Do you know what resonance is? Your description makes it seem as if you do not understand how resonance operates.
There are two primary emotional frequencies. Love and Fear. Everything else emanates from those two. Your connection with life and people in this world reflect accordingly. For instance, you are tuned primarily within fear, I can feel it. People within this frequency tend to resist the repulsion/attraction law, intent on spreading their discontent.
may not continue to answer after that though as it is slightly off-topic, and I sense you are being intentionally combative as you gave no basis for argument based on you obviously not bother to do any research yourself before you asked the questions. This leads me to conclusion you either don't know anything about what I am talking about, or that maybe you may be just trying to be an a#$.
1) Evidence? Just a little bit. Mainly the works of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Vilhelm Bjerknes, John Keely and Walter Russell, All matter is vibration at varying density. The universe is a finite enclosed, reciprocally-sustained (opposing duality of all things) system of waves of various motion.
2) It's part of the 'theory' I am writing up as a book. There is plenty of evidence to support it. The theory actually goes further than any other to date, to answer a lot of riddles regarding the universe and the merging nature of black holes as they enter 'denser' space, coming closer to the centre of the universe. Also answers the 'unknown gravity' aspects of our own galaxy.
3) No. Google 'Cymatics'. Higher frequencies are shorter wave-forms and therefore higher density. These promote higher complexity within the system forming matter. Look up the recently discovered DNA G-quadruplexes.
4) Wrong. Evolutionary propagation of a species is dependent on environmental variables and therefore there are sub-evolutionary processes within all species (or there would be no sub-species on this planet). Some of our species are far more advanced than others.
5) I think the real question is; do you know what resonance is? In biological terms, Vibration is universal primary motion around 'X' plane constant of the physical realm (which is gravity. Regardless of what others in popular science believe, gravity is our universes constant that doesn't change, it is only resistance to gravity which changes.), Oscillation is a rhythm of motion, born of motion. Wave patterns born of vibration. Resonance is oscillation amplitude within a system (the universe). Higher amplitude appears within relative frequencies in universal aggregates. So my usage of 'resonance' is very accurate when I'm describing lifes attachment to the earths (Shumann) resonance. Look it up. The electromagnetic 'frequency' receptors in our body are called 'cryptochromes' and there is plenty of research which says our 'life essence' is tied in with our attachment to our environmental resonance.
Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by htapath
Thanks for the invite. If I were closer to Hopi land I'd love to help you figure out what is happening. Sounds like an interesting project to work on. Since you seem to be able to detect the shaking easily, and it is mechanical in nature do you think that you could record this easily detectable signal. It should be simple to record. If you do not have running water, do you bring water in or have a well or well pump? I've seen old pressure accumulators cause a vibration due to a leak in the diaphragm. The vibrations you detect have a prosaic solution that you can find. I'm certain of it.
The subconscious capabilities of intercepting another persons subconscious output frequency to establish a link.
I was gonna go into it in the next post but I guess there is no need for it anymore.