It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

It wasnt directed at BOS, it was directed at the fellow readers who are doubting and are about to wander from their faith, you must stand strong in these trying times.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Be that as it may, it goes against the request made by the OP and as such, it would have been more polite not to post at all. Why not make a thread and post your Bible verses there and that way people who care about such things can join you there?

Anyway, I'm not the "Post Police" so please forgive my off-topic ramblings OP.

Rev

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

I am going and that's what I said in the post, if you had taken the time to read the post, than you would of seen that I was polite in my saying that I was gonna post my last post and I had my say. The bible plays a part in what the thread is about, you can't fight something if only one side is allowed to you use a bible verse to make a point. do really think the bible has no play in this thread and it's madness to throw out the piece of evidence that speaks of such deceptions.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Yes I know you don't know, and I am glad you acknowledged both that and my warnings.
I wish you a fast return to the light and stop deceiving these people .

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm guessing that you haven't read all of BornOfSin's posts...especially the ones asking us not to post lots of Bible texts and whatnot?

I guess only the OP is allowed to quote the Bible...when it suits his purposes that is.

Anyone can spout Bible verses as if they are fact, but let's be honest here, the Bible is an allegory and should be regarded as such, so as to improve ones understanding of the texts.

Bible verses are are no less valid than "spouting" a bunch of recycled first-level Book of Shadows stuff. Where do you get off stating the Bible is allegory and this other stuff like it's fact?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

AMEN TO THAT.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Oh no, not another person using corrupted biblical verses. I noticed that most of the verses you posted were by Paul. Paul was one of those "evil spirits" he was speaking of. He's the one who changed Jesus' message to begin with!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

MOST FAMOUS OF THESE QUOTES ARE:

"And I assure you that I will be with you until the end of this aeon." - Matthew 28:20
Although Aeon is used as a unit of time measurement for what we now call an ‘Age’, it was used in the original text as a reference to the cycles of the Archon/Annunaki and the timeframe with which they would return. The Annunaki are often referred to in Gnostic texts as ‘Aeon’, as it refers to their measurement of time in a cycle. This particular quote; not only tells us that the Annunaki will return, but that their return will signal the end of Christianity (and I believe religion as a whole).

"You will come across a man with a vessel filled with water. Follow him." - Matthew 14:13[
Here the Annunaki reference their return to be in the Age of Aquarius, and that with them will come an ‘elemental’ type understanding of the true nature of all things.

The second scripture here is actually located at Luke 22:10 - no worries, just correcting what was typed so you can change it.

But as far as Matthew 28:20 ... I feel as though you have taken it out of context, as the whole scripture actually says:

and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

I believe Jesus is saying this, and therefore it is Jesus is talking about 'being with all yall till the end of time' and not the Annanuki, in my opinion.

Not necessary saying your entire post is false, though. I am not finished reading it!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hmm, I have never heard about such things! Can you give me a web page to look at or a keyword to google?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I have created ats user only to reply to this comment, thank you very much for this thread and I know it is far back on page 7 but hope it helps, golden mean ratio is that of fibbonacis or the golden mean relating to pi, if you read drunvalo melchizedeks books the ancient secret of the flower of life you will get a greater understanding on the physics you are seeking. Hope you the best

Namaste

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Please, please do not read any more replies, or answer any, just post. Your original purpose of conveying information is going away otherwise. The rest of us who arent bashing or arguing want to hear about future events. Thank you very much for posting.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You,me,Paul and anyone on this earth is corrupt, all fall short and no one is free of sin, I am only replying because you fail to understand that this path of love and universal consciousness has always been among us. Christ bridged that gap between the father and his children and the word has been around since the dawn of man, it's true when they say that it was the only way for a developing mind to understand in the past and that's why stories where passed down. Christ first came with this message and like a wolf who hungers we crave violence and power, and he died because of this pride and tradition.

All science is uncovering is the fabric of Gods mind and will in no way understand what it's motive is and it's purpose because they forgot the teachings and went down the path of self destruction. matter and anti matter is just a cover for good and evil, and it's this where the deception began in the garden.

Like I said before BOS and his message are speaking of truths and half truths and it's the ones that deliver the message to him that I find suspect because BOS is just a vessel and we are easy to deceive.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have nothing against the OP. Looks like a post made in very good faith to me. However, I'm worried...

I think I'm right in saying that the goal of the new world order is world government. They plan to get this by destroying all religions (which they created) and replacing them with their own new single world religion.

Looks like that's happening to me...

I smell Project Blue Beam. I smell New World Order. I have studied Sitchen, Erich von Däniken, and Michael Tsarion among others. I went to Wembley and watched David Icke live for 9 hours. I have watched hundreds of hours of David Icke, and read many of his books. You know what? I don't think even David Icke really believes in "Lizards" Arcons or whatever they are called. I think he pretends to because he wants to stay alive..

IMO Icke is talking about the reptilian brain and people who have too much of that.

All this looks a lot like exactly what the NWO want, and have been planning all along. I'm worried that we might be playing into their hands...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Keyouse

Just Google "Paul contradicts Jesus", that should give you a few to look at.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

We are not all sinners! The world may be full of sin, but that does NOT mean we are all sinners who can never be free from sin.

Stop doubting yourself and realize the potential you have within you, because thinking you are somehow a sinner from the beginning is a stumbling block put in place by those in power. We can all be like Jesus was, thinking otherwise is doubting yourself and giving others power over you.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thank you for your response.

After reading what these entities wanted you to convey to my mind regarding my posting I have gleaned all the information nessisary to draw a truthful conclusion.

I enjoy your writting and find the conversation interresting. God will reveal what is true from what is false shortly.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by ElohimJD

I was merely offering a pin to pop the fabricated spiritual bubble you have been birthed into. No harm meant to you brother! I only ask that you remember this. Was it "Gods" hand that first passed "the word" to the masses, or was it a representative who assisted on his "behalf"? Was it "God" who translated the word so that others of different tongues may understand him? There were middle-men in the process of getting "the word" to you, make no mistake about that. You will find the truth within you, and it is not a foreign entity.

edit on 1-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

Yes, God's Holy Spirit which is God (He is a spirit being and His spirit is Holy because it belongs to God); conveys His word (relavatory thoughts) to His servants the prophets, who faithfully recorded the thoughts.

You will find ability to determine for yourself what is true according to your own definition of right and wrong inside self. To find absolute truth it must come from God through His spirit dwelling in His servants in this age by design as recorded in scripture and fulfilled through Jesus Christ.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I agree to a point but when you say that nobody sins, is a lie, nobody is perfect and only way to be truly free of sin is to be born of the spirit. You are just flesh now and can only mimic Christ through compassion and love because it's what governs the universe. we are all the same for even Christ him self bent down to wash the feet of his followers, it's this kind of love and compassion we fail to display with each other.

The strands that hold this universe together are connected to each other and it binds us together through love and compassion, the anti matter which is the fallen one tries who his best to steer you away from the good. Satan knows that he can never win and so your soul is all that is desired.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

We've already been born of the spirit, if not you wouldn't be on this forum typing away right now.

Jesus said you must be "born again" of "water and spirit". He wasn't talking about some convoluted concept having to do with baptism, he was talking about literally being born again, a.k.a. reincarnation.

To be born of water and spirit is to be born from your mother's amniotic fluid (water) with life within you (spirit). In order for us to see heaven we have to be born again through reincarnation because this world is no longer heaven, but hell on Earth because of the sins man has committed, that of leading people away from the true god, the one within all of us. Yes, even the most tyrannical ruler has god within him, just as everyone else.

Pollution, war, hate, greed, deception, etc. is what we're dealing with here, not heaven, which is why Jesus said we must be born again to see heaven. We are both flesh AND spirit, and being baptized has nothing to do with the holy spirit because we are given it the moment we are conceived in the womb.

Just because you don't know you have it (thank religion for that) doesn't mean you don't. We all have the holy spirit, but only those who realize they do "receive" it.

You must understand that man corrupted Jesus' teachings for his own benefit, then turned around and placed the sin they committed onto us, making us believe we are unworthy when THEY are the unworthy ones. Those who put the bible together are the sinners, no one else.

This is just my opinion, but I see it as truth. Just because you are trapped within this world of sin does not mean that you yourself are a sinner, it just means you are trapped (for the time being).
edit on 5-3-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beastnwokillah
We truly are living in the last days. In the past four years the book of revelation has been unfolding before our very eyes. Any other true beleviers noticing the signs because they are everywhere, including and not limited to this thread.

Might sound corny but ... The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to make the world beleive he does not exist.

Its almost daily now that I see Lucifer's palm print everywhere.

Op so what's your take on occult symbolism and ritualistic sacrifice. I guess that's just the elite pleasing these aliens is it?

I pray for all who have abbondoned their faith and belief in Jehovah the almighty God of the universe. I pray he shows some compassion for the good souls that have gone astray and fell victim to doctrines of devils.

Satan knows the hour approaches so he has sent his emiseries out in abundance to confuse and misinform people so when the false messiah finally makes his appereance the transition to a one world system will be very simple.

People like me will be the first to be taken out but I stand by my belief and am prepared for whatever fate true believers will get during the coming of the NWO. I am a sinner who knows I will be in heaven as long as I do not abandon the lord and maintain my faith regardless of any trials and tribulation thrown in my way.

You can "see" it, you know where we are in time. Stand fast and hold on to God's truth, God will deliver His followers through what is about to transpire over the Earth. Mankind apart from God is what is to come to an end, so that the mountain of the Eternal can fill all the Earth (Kingdom of God).

God Bless,

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join