It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've heard about all this stuff before...the Watchers, the Archon, the Dread Lords of the Outer Spaces. It's all Book of Enoch/Kabbala stuff, nothing new. The difference is that these beings are now being promoted as the ones who will help mankind evolve into the next phase...of course, it's always away from religion..

"Yea, has God said...?"-Satan, book of Genesis
"You shall be as Gods..."-ibid.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

PS The Vatican has a secret library proving all of this? How do you know? Have you seen it? Has anyone seen it?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

You only explained one thing... why you decided to allow an active one way telepathic connection with these unknown entities after an initial “want to eat you” aggressive thought projection (not in fact a yes no left right communication as you first said it was ).
In your telepathic connection with them you were passively being sent the thoughts they wanted to give you, you had no access to their minds. You admitted you do not know if they are good or evil or the information was true or false or a combination.

You only think they only gain what you allow them to hear, that is naïve as that assumes that you are stronger and more developed being than them and that’s not the case. This is passive telepathic reception on their behalf you were not allowed in their minds so you cannot say what they heard. You do not have the ability to guard your subconscious thoughts from them and you could not tell what they were thinking and feeling as thye did not let you .

They tricked you into thinking their planted thoughts are originating from your mind, taking what they want from it. The 'active' type connection can be done without the knowledge of the subject .
‘As time progressed you sought an 'active connection' to those who you were communicating with.
You did this because you wanted answers from them they weren't giving you, but you were met with a definite resistance .
Very few people in this world have access to all their subconscious thoughts all the time especially when advanced interdimentional beings are reading and projecting their thoughts to their minds.
When they blocked your intrusions and questions into their minds how would you ever know what they were getting from you.
LOVE LIGHT & PEACE.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

I don't know, except that I have come to believe that the subconscious is the bridge between the conscious and superconscious minds.

I respect your opinion on this and appreciate you trying to warn me accordingly, but may I ask what experiences you are drawing your opinions on?

Not at all trying to detract from your theory, but rather understand how you could believe it to be more accurate than what I have deducted from my (granted limited) experiences with it?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

An alternative dimensional existence is a feasible explanation for this, but one that I believe most faithful would be adverse to due to the methods of thinking required to come to such a theory.

Could it not stand to reason thought, that what you refer to as your 'relationship with God', is merely a personification for understanding of a connection that is not all too dis-similar in nature to what I feel is an 'attachment to the true nature of the universe' or 'the light of life', within a mostly scientifically oriented perspective of the universe as a whole?

Neither detract from an acknowledgment of divine forces within our realm, or our attachment to such. And as such while it can't be said that a belief in God is truthfully 'wrong', the same can also be said for a universal view to a divine collective consciousness.
edit on 4-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: spelling

Again, thanks yr response.
Yes its a radical theory but you do gain some insights and certain wisdom by His Grace.
A relationship with Him, only commences, when your soul is replaced by the Holy Spirit, and is very physical and intimate relationship.
Now to equate it to collective or universal consciousness and other such derivations, would mean that, Jesus died in vain, which certainly is a fallacy of the extreme order.
Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

That Jesus died in vane does not necessarily follow - if you take away the deity status of Jesus, he is still a miraculous human in his capacity for willpower, selfless values, and awareness. those the the attributes with which humans can relate to Jesus by. Not being the "one and only son of god" or "miracle worker".

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
HI BOS

wow - thanks for sharing - this thread grew large!!
looking forward to your next contribution regarding cosmology mentioned in the beginning.
excuse the questions if theyre redundant, but while away this thread grew larger than am prepared now to peruse at the moment...& perhaps this may benefit any others just joining the journey in discussion.

from pharohs to kings to presidents...whats the meaning of this hierarchical system of 'godly' entitlement & inqeuality that has ordered mankind toward its own degredation in isolation from a natural order - it hardly seems natural...much less the only path for our progress as a species!!

LOVE

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Bornofsin, this is an excellent thread. Please keep posting! Also sent you a private message, please reply when you can

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You know, as Im reading, many thoughts or responses to various comments come to mind.

Firstly, just because someone doesnt "Live" or "walk" with jesus has no bearing or decision on whether or not someones soul will be "saved". If youre a good person, if you do good things and be caring, kind, loving, and considerate in your life, i DO NOT see you being tormented in hell just because you didnt "accept" jesus. HIs message revolved around being a SPIRITUAL, balanced, well rounded individual with compassion and dedicaton for the greater good. His teaching, in my experience with my own path, have been greatly skewed and misinterpreted. Therefore i leave the bible and adopt his attitude the best that i can.

Religion is different from spirituality, Religion is a boxed in set of beliefs held to be the actual way towards a suposedly happy and healthy life. It is a manmade concept and word.

Spirituality however, is a path of your individual journey completely different, sometimes inersecting, with others. I am spiritual. I collect good tidings through my actions and thoughts and constantly word on my OWN self.

I dont box my spirit in with religious rules and set beliefs passed down, rewritten, changed, altered words. I dont condemn others for not having or adopting my own set beliefs and decide theyre going to hell.

Heaven and hell are only shown to you when you drop your ego. The ego is the intermediary between your soul. It gives you your identity on this dimension and with it comes all the feelings, thoughts, and emotions based on learned events here. It is what giving you connectivity between this dimension and your spirit. Heaven and hell, depending on your life, is shown to you during various reasons during life such as meditation, near death, death, significant events, etc.

When you die, it is my belief that your ego fails and gets let go. When you do, you realize Through your actual spirit self and analyze your life, hence life flashing before eyes etc. If youve hurt people in your life, you feel their pain through interconnectedness we all have. Your veil gets removed and you see what the consequences of your actions have on a higher lvl. This could be both good or bad, hence heaven or hell.

Now as for the op, I see so many claiming to be but never put up the answers to questions, or veer, sidetrack, or just outright bs their way through. I see a whole gambit of personalities replying to your post. Some very astute, some open, and some still sadly closed to the knowledge that within EVERYTHING lies truth and more to learn. They are closed, and though may or may not have experience in what they feel or say, still fail to beieve that even if things are how they say, maybe theres more to it. we are diverse, so is the universe, and so are other dimensions. another failed attempt by humankind to realize that just because we know something, does not mean there isnt more to learn.

I resonate with many here on the fact that what you say seems oddly intriguing and wish to know more. I believe there is an ultimate design plan in progress and it will take me to my death, whenever that comes, to fin out the truth. until then i will keep cultivating my spirit, and learn all that i can. I want the whole picture.

Now op, was there a process to getting an answer back initially? Did you go out there and ask? or did they just show up? What are the overall feeling you feel when you communicate either telepthically or visually with them?

And for those of you that claim to KNOW the answer to what 99% of us dont know.....either youre really special or really ignorant. That is the exact embodiment of what i think is destroying our race. The whole I know therefore all of you are wrong tactic. Rise above there are too many things to learn to ever have such a strong conviction about something as to call others wrong.

For one to learn something, there are two paths. To learn from the truth, or to sift through lies and find the truth. Ill give you an example, An old lady, never having been done wrong in her life is although, good, kind, and sweet, is also gullible to the tales of a salesman, or user. An old lady, having seen it all through lessone, knows what to watch for and knows how to find the truth in her dealings. Point being, maybe theyre priming us with hard earned lessons. i mean, they havent interfered on any major scale to correct any of this but continue to spread KNOWLEDGE to those who have a special ear. In an optimist by nature and ive been through the school of people who use, and take advantage of to know clearly how to spot them. I learned through trial and error.

edit on 4-3-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For one to continue learning and have the ability to sift the chafe from the wheat with the best, you have to realize that your views arent the only ones in town. You should be open, consider all sides, and then reevaluate your standing. And then repeat process.When a society has closed minded opinions at the bottom line, and vilify any alternatives it halts spiritual grown. kinda like saying, 'i LIKE HAMBURGERS. THAT IS ALL THAT I WILL EAT!". Now youve successfully closed yourself off to essential nutrients from a range of foods that help your body. That is what you do with religion. Go try a vegetable and fruit.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Now as far as the Pa tal or archon, or annunaki, elohim, pleiadians, I have no substantial opinion to draw from. It is my formed belief that as the rules of nature dictate, there will be both good and bad, Yin Yang, karma, so on. Nature balances out. We as a species have obviously been in close intimate contact with such beings for as long as we have known history. Now for whatever reason, they have decided to just watch mostly, and in some cases, contact. The true nature of this contact eludes us, but i do believe that religion was and is the basis of our spiritual growth. The reason being is now we know how to not approach something, it is the primer for our growth and i believe that some of these races know and are helping. We are solely 100% responsible as a species to attain enlightenment on a scale that matches theirs. You cant convince someone to do something, but you can help their path to achieve the prop mindset and proper respect of the knowledge. If they made us, then they are knowing of the fact that the purpose of an intelligent lifeform such as us, is to achieve responsible lifegiving achievements.

It is playing god, but arent we in his image? so doesnt that mean we have the ability to design life also? The only question is for what reasons? Do we have the respect enough to approach and put into action with the respect and knowlege it deserves? or is it going to be like going to build a bear and be made a commodity? We can and should create life, afterall, we are in his image, i think they are just closely monitoring us to make sure we develop the respect needed to do it responsibly and for the right reasons.

Ive got so much i want to say and youve given me the reason to op. Whether or not your info is skewed, or on the money, some if not most resonates. We are developing our spiritual consciousness and hope to see the benefits in this life time, if not my next life. Ive felt this little cord being pulled inside me and i am still voraciously eating the fruit of knowledge to figure out what it is i so desperately desire in my spirit.
edit on 4-3-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thank you very much BOS for the reply, all the replies! I definitely have gained some insight
on the past, present and future. I do hope you will continue threading and replying as I find that I'm
gaining knowledge and insight here.

Keep up your excellent writing and work here!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi Born of Sin,

I've been following your thread since the beginning. I have to say that I'm very impressed with how well you overcame the adversity. For a moment there, I'd thought the our hard pressed skeptics had run you off. Good for you for sticking it through, because even the skeptics respect when someone can stick to their experiences and weather the tried and true method of verbal interrogation ATS skeptics excel at it with a finesse you can find few other places.

I guess that my question is a more pertinent question in regards to receivers. Those individuals that were born with the ability to connect to inter/ultra dimensional intelligences. My question would be in regards to understanding the motives or intentions behind the intelligences one communicates with. What do your contacts recommend as viable shields and protections to be sure that we are communicating and working within "light" forces?

Thanks and Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thank you for this interesting thread BornOfSin. I've been digging through different creation myths in search for the truth. Your comments are resonating with my view of reality (a bit explained here: notepag.es...). I've outlined some different variants of creation myths that I feel are somewhat close to truth here: notepag.es...

The project of interpreting the bible is very interesting. If you want assistance I'd be glad to help in any way. I'd really like to get in closer contact with you if what you're saying really is authentic. I would be happy to help presenting humanity the uncomfortable but interesting nature of reality.
edit on 4-3-2013 by abstractionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

too bad they were moses' commandments not jesus' and that jesus' ulltimate sacrifice ended the abrahamic laws. put that in your misinformed pipe and smoke it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Rather than to let this thread descend into atheist and theists hitting each other and derail the thread, I would just share this insight.

Religion is not enslavement of the mind nor does faith means believing without proofs.

Atheists believes religion is enslavement is only because of their own bad experiences in life with false teachers, or just plain ignorant about the holy scriptures.

Religion gives free will to all mankind, for mankind was not meant to be robots. It is even stated long in the old testaments from which our 3 mainstream religions were derived from. If we have free will, to make our own choices, then how can we be enslaved?

As a test, go ahead and do what you wish. You will realize NO ONE is stopping you. Some will then say the law is stopping them. But then, who makes those law and where does the law comes from? The answer is society, a shared space by all with responsible freedom to each other to co-exist in peace.

Some say faith is belief without proof. But the reality of religion is that it is only a set of moral and ethical guidelines that had differentiated us beasts of the wild from our cousins in the jungles, elevating us to the status of civilisation and even now reaching out to space.

Our cousins, different from us by only 2% dna, didn't evolve as spectacularly as we did, and it could only came from an outside agency, or else, if left on our own like other species, apes and tigers should be equally stepping onto the moon today.

It is this set of guidelines that IS the evidence for religious faith, and keeping to the faith, for its teachings progresses and evolutionalize us all. Those guidelines can be seen and observed in daily human behaviour and not something invisible. If we are to disregard it, even a village idiot will know that mankind will only regress back to the jungles and become like our planet's cousins.

Thus the devotion to the faith, and giving thanks/honor to our common Creator and His divine teachers sent to help and guide us, for those guidelines had been proven true time and time again for peaceful co-existant within civilised societies. Only those whom sought to misinterpretate them had caused chaos and mayhem throughout.Blame man, not God.

Atheists, whom are only our fellow humans so long as they had hurt and harmed none, whom have yet to know Him on a personal level, are the ones enslaved by their own belligerances and belief of the deluded self, when they had actually been following those same guidelines all along even if they refused to acknowledge where it came from.

As a test, tell the atheists who have no faith anyway or anyone else NOT to follow those guidelines and see how they can live their daily lives. They will not be able to, nor able to survive for long without running afoul of society and society's laws.

Truth and facts are self evident.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The beings you follow are not who they say they are, They constantly lie to you all and still you follow. Your ascended masters lied about 11:11:11, DEC 21/12, and so on, taking bits of the bible and twist it to meet the needs you want to hear. These beings are faceless and some are black and most know them as shadow people and I have encountered these beings as well and I've seen these orbs of light flying silently over more now than ever (Fallen Angels).

The time of great deception as at play and we are the final steps to when God says it's finished and only than when the holy spirit departs this world will you ascend because these will be the times when men will seek death but death will evade them.

2 Corinthians 4:4

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Matthew 24:5-28

For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. ...

You will see great and wondrous things and it will be hard to be faithful, but keep your eye on Christ and worry not if this material world where it's easy to fall into sin. Religion is one of Satan's greatest weapons and has divided us all, from all walks of life. It is divided into many types of religion and not one religion has it right. He sees you divided and lost in the babble of whispers and accusations. All religions have an element of truth and that's how he will come and do away with religion and form a universal body and will mix the truth with lies.

The fact is they still have the abilities of an angel as they had in heaven and to this present day, The book of Enoch speaks of another group of fallen angels that fell and the ones you speak of are claiming to be these beings. Underneath that snake you see is an angel in hiding and put any actor/actress to shame in how flawless the words and actions come out. The best place to find out about the watchers is the book of Enoch and who else would be better to explain this book would be none other than (Enoch was right).

Luke 21:36

But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Leviticus 19:31 NIV. "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them."

These beings reside in the lower heaven, which would be the second heaven, a place known by us as the universe and the are pretending to be aliens. Men and woman are always looking to the heavens and try to count the stars an often wonder who is out there?
Care full what you wish you may not know who is listening and who is going to come knocking, like vampire waiting to be invited he waits.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils" (1 Tim. 4:1)

"believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1).

Ephesians 2:1-3 (King James Version)

1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Be mindful of those who are unaware and be patient for a soul that has wandered from faith, let God open eyes blinded by pride through prayer and the forgiveness of love through Christ. Thanks OP for cementing my faith even stronger as this is what I've sensed for a long time even when I was looking for something other than God and Jesus. I was catholic but now I pray at home all day and I ask for greater understanding and I have closer relationship with God through Christ and his greatest weapon "Love".

Take care BornOfSin and God bless.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I'm guessing that you haven't read all of BornOfSin's posts...especially the ones asking us not to post lots of Bible texts and whatnot? Anyone can spout Bible verses as if they are fact, but let's be honest here, the Bible is an allegory and should be regarded as such, so as to improve ones understanding of the texts.

OP

I really enjoyed reading about the information you have been given and would really like to read more if you have any and are able to find the time to type it all out.

Rev

edit on 4/3/2013 by revmoofoo because: GRAMMER

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Than why does he use the bible?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

If you read the entire thread, you'll find that out. This is one of those threads that you have to make the time to read it all to get to the point where you are ready to contribute. This is why I haven't commented until now.

Rev

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join