It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

If you have a deep understanding of it then how can you think it is bogus? Why spend so much time on something only to turn around and call it hogwash?

What purpose would it serve to trick us into believing QM is real? Is that some sort of slavery too? To make us believe in something that doesn't effect us one bit?

I also find it interesting how you lumped QM with quantum level of reality. Didn't you JUST say QM has nothing to do with reality? Or am I reading that wrong?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Oh I forgot; telepathy IS two way.

Within both send and receive there is the passive and active form, which means that it is actually four way. The contradiction I believe you are referring to is that I said I wouldn't let them in my head but then I said I established telepathy to them later.

This means that I would not let them 'seed' my head with an ACTIVE connection from their side. To put thought, words in my head (or take them from it). The link I made to them later, was me actively seeking to enter their mind and pull thoughts and images from their side. This was resisted by them as I did with them. But I was able to retrieve from them in the passive sense of things they projected through regular thought if I wanted to hear them. Which is very different to them 'putting things' within my head.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

This is how cults start

I am atheist myself and always thought that religion was only around as a crutch for people who needed it. I still find the entire 'visions' 'voice of the achon' thing a tad far fetched tho. still i enjoyed the read.

Bornofsin do you have another account on this forum?

Lady Tuatha,

"it's full of stars"...no, no, ATS is full of non-Christians, agnostics, atheists and new agers. God bless them. These are the end times dear sister, God has revealed who He is and the plan. It's beautiful. Come along, you have free will to say yes to it. God loved you first, He created you.

Atheism is a cult. I wish you would begin reading the daily messages from Heaven. Here is one link to them
and a direct one. www.catholicbinder.com... Check them out, they help explain the times, God would
know and they give you hope.

colbe

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nrthstar

No to pretty much all of what you asked.

I joined this forum as a way to clear my own head. There was no major prior planning to any of it. I am not doing a thesis.

With the UFO details I have to be careful as to what I put out there, because of certain already very over-zealous interest from PTB.

Unless, while you are on a 15 minute drive in a small city of 250,000 people you consider it normal for someone to see a 200million dollar F35 hovering (near silently I might add) with its lights off trying to hide at 3 stages along your route.

Or for them to fly very low-range 'training' over suburbia at night. Or 'buzz' you on the beach to come down within about 50 feet of you and hover over you with their spotlight on you.

I have to be careful what I put out for the protection of myself and a lot of other people.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by nrthstar

I have to be careful what I put out for the protection of myself and a lot of other people.

Agreed. Too much more and we will all suffocate from the stink of your feces.

Don't forget guys - he gets all his information from Sitchin books! He also claims Russia is Central Europe.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you have a deep understanding of it then how can you think it is bogus? Why spend so much time on something only to turn around and call it hogwash?

First, I wanted to understand what is reality, what are atoms, particles, what is matter made of, what are the laws governing our universe... Don't you wanna know? Or do you prefer to just accept what scientists tell you as the truth?
When reading on the subject, I almost immediately realised that what they were declaring as truth/reality was BS. I didn't spend my life on the topic. Just enough to understand what they were arguing, how to disprove them and how to propose alternatives.

What purpose would it serve to trick us into believing QM is real? Is that some sort of slavery too? To make us believe in something that doesn't effect us one bit?

QM proposes a metaphysical view of reality where a 'particle' is a wave AND particle at the same time (quantic duality), where a trajectory doesn't exist (non-locality principle), where virtual particles literally pop out of nowhere, where there is instantantenous telepathy between two particles (entanglement)... Where causality (and, therefore, logic) doesn't exist.

Do you know that QM doesn't even fulfil the predictive criteria for a theory/science?
QM doesn't predict anything. It uses probalities and statistics (the theory of games) to determine a likely AVERAGE outcome!

And the goal is simple: To give mysticism a scientific justification/basis and prevent further scientific advancement/improvement/evolution.

Wolfgang Pauli worked and wrote a book with Carl Gustav Jung on Collective and Universal Consciousness and Synchronicity more than a century ago. So the ideas developped by OP aren't new nor they were given by aliens.
There is nothing scientific there, just mysticism.

Bohr (The leader of the Copenhagen's school and the most determined QM's proponent) asked, when receiving his price for his studies and theories, for it to be designed as the Taoism Symbol of the Yin Yang.
Taoism IS mysticism.

And so on...

I also find it interesting how you lumped QM with quantum level of reality. Didn't you JUST say QM has nothing to do with reality? Or am I reading that wrong?

QM is false but quanta/particles still exist and are governed by some laws of physics... Not the ones described and hypothesized by QM though.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

As far as I'm aware this thread is being read, so you've asked for yourself.

Not sure they do house-calls though. Let me know how you go.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Sitchin (Annunaki), Wilcok (interdimensional benevolent beings, use of Quantum Mechanics), Icke (contacted by aliens, reptilians and collective consciousness, use of Quantum Mechanics), Maxwell (contacted by aliens)...

Nothing new here... Except the 'original' way he communicates with aliens UFOs... This is something.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

This is a possible explanation yes.

But as it stands currently, it offers far more noble, honest and freely given wealth of information than any religion on Earth can. Therefore there is no reason to doubt what it's teaching at such an early stage of it's offering, when other paradigms have failed to unite the human race in their teaches after being given thousands of years to do so.

I will let you know the second I notice anything untoward in their plans or intentions. I assure you, I am watching for it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by 00777

Annunaki are not Nephilim.

Nephilim are the breeding between Annunaki and men. I'll make this very brief.

At one stage when men were ruled by Annunaki on Earth, there was division in the ranks when it came time to leave. Their 'mission' with us meant they needed to leave us to our natural development after a 'tune-up' visit, but some Annunaki enjoying their power wanted to stay on Earth to continue to rule.

They went AWOL when it was time to leave and stayed on Earth, so other Annunaki also stayed behind to stop them and make sure they didn't interfere with us.

They spawned the Nephilim.

BornofSin..excellent thread and very mind stimulating read! S&F

The response you gave above was inpart a question I had. Genesis 6:2-4 talks about the sons of God who saw the daughters of men and took them as wives. Are these sons of God the same whom you communicate with? If so, whom of them do you communicate with?

In the post above you mention there were those who chose to stay behind to rule and those who chose to stay to help prevent any interference with mankind. If the Annunaki (sons of God) had bred with man before in Genesis, what has prevented them from breeding with man now?

Genesis 6:5 talks about how before the great deluge (Flood) that the hearts of man had become full of wickedness (not sure if it was because of the nephilim) man gods, that had corrupted the world, but do the being yous communicate see our world in a similar turmoil?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Since you have such a deep knowledge on the topic, care to explain how it is BS? I would think with your extensive knowledge you could easily prove it wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Nevertheless, it requires us to disregard that our 'God-given' intelligence for the benefit of maintaining its purpose beyond us out-growing it intellectually.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The second paragraph is the exact crux of what I propose.

There are definite truths within all religious texts, but most are obscured by the misrepresentation and misinterpretation of man.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
1Agnostic1 is spot on with his replies.
I read the book by Carl Jung on Collective
unconsciousness and synchronicity

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I did in previous posts on different threads. You can read them if you wish to know more. This is a complex and rich topic.
If you talk simply about entanglement. It could easily be explained by the fact that when a photon is splited in 2, these 2 new particles (still photons) have opposite spins and about the same amount of energy. Therefore they will travel at the same speed and in opposite paths whatever obstacle (essentially mirrors and detectors) they encounter (as long as they encounter the same obstacle at the same relative position).

No wonder they behave the same way (yet, in a mirroring/opposite/symmetrical path/manner)...

The question is, when you have a simple, logical, causal explanation like this at your disposal, why trying to push the idea of entanglement (which is the instanteneous communication and symbiosis between two particles) instead??
There is no other answer than it's to push the mysticism agenda and transform science into magic.

edit on 3-3-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yes your opinion is my own, it isn't based on anything.

How could an evil race of aliens bent on domination make it off their home planet, much less light years away from it?
I ask you again, what has evil has to do with technology, do you think advanced technology can only be invented by good species ?

“If they are power hungry”, again, what is that to do with technology and zero point energy (and other suppressed clean energy forms) to do with it having it doesn't make one good? It just makes one technologically advanced compared to our suppressed species.We have just been given dribbles of icky dirty technology(from controllers) that has not helped us in reality.

Why does an entity that has enslaved man need any reason to trick you.
You think you are free -that’s the biggest trick ever.

The OP had said:
“If they really did create religion in order to keep us blind and confused then why are they all of a sudden change it around right before they get here? “
“Seems kind of counter-productive if you ask me.”
I agree with you. If you read his comments carefully there are a lot of contradictory statements.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

*Sighs*

As you seem opposed to my suggestion of buying or using a dictionary. Allow me to do it for you.

FAITH
1) Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
2) Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

BELIEF
1) Something believed; an opinion or conviction
2) Confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.

Bye now, please.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I think you and I are not so far apart. We approach the world with differing perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, and probably objectives, but that serves to differentiate, rather than separate. For example, you speak of "uniting the human race", whereas I have no such objective or desire. In the final analysis, I care nothing at all for humanity as a race - only as individuals.

Now. pertaining to the discussion of "slavery", it's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just another working relationship. Some of those relationships are better than others, as is the case with any sort of relationship. Any subscriber to any religion at all, if they are honest with themselves, will admit to a form of slavery between themselves and whatever it is they worship. Muslims may be the most up-front about that, with their description of themselves as "slaves of Allah", but Christians and all the rest are no less enslaved.

The main question is what it is they are enslaved TO, and how that relationship is working out for them. When it comes the time, I won't be enslaved to any "Annunaki", but don't begrudge others that relationship if that's what floats their boat. That will be a matter to be settled between themselves and THEIR gods.

I've still no doubt that you have been in contact with "something", but what that something is is still open for identification. It may identify itself, and that's really all you have to go on - the question of whether it's being truthful or not is one that only you may answer for yourself, based upon the interaction which you say you are watching. Others may see that differently, but that is on them, between themselves and whatever it is THEY are worshiping. All you really need to understand about that is that they will color what you say based upon their OWN relationships and perspectives. There's no reason their deal should affect yours, any more than there is any reason for yours to affect theirs.

The sooner people figure that out, the sooner we can get on with the business of living. We have to find our own paths and live our own lives. We CAN'T do that for any one else. When people attempt to force their own paths on someone else is just about the only thing that sets me off any more.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by stupid girl

Nevertheless, it requires us to disregard that our 'God-given' intelligence for the benefit of maintaining its purpose beyond us out-growing it intellectually.

Being made in the image of our Creator, thus being endowed with the propensity to reflect 'God-given' intelligence, renders the possibility of out-growing it of no effect.
You cannot outgrow something that is a perpetual state of becoming.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi bornofsin, just wondering if you've missed my post on page 21? Or maybe you have nothing to add as regards to my question
I understand you have many replies and seem to be doing a great job. However I would be interested in your reply re at least the last question. Thanks in advance

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join