It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

You know him personally? How can you make that statement in good conscience? You read his diary?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The Bible does speak of angels and at the other end, the fallen angels and their progenies of a mixed breed of super humans in the book of Genisis. Not much is known of them. Either one accepts the testaments as a whole or do not.

To the OP, I would suggest that he sticks to his messages and let others discern, rather then to spend post after post to disparage against others, in defense of himself, when there is no proof or evidences to prove or disprove his beliefs, regardless if just messages or self added on beliefs.

One does have the right to speak, another to criticize and equally the messenger to ignore.

In the past, messengers often have their heads chopped off, but not now and most certainly not on ATS. Let others decide, this is an educated world, to share discuss and debate, so as to be able to sieve out the chaffs from the grains of truths, no matter how devious we all know evil will attempt to hide.

Truth stands in the light and have no fear.
edit on 3-3-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's not destroyed. Its a big planet even though it's a small planet if you can understand that. There are some parts that need cleaning up but what house doesnt have its dust bunnies. Its still an amazing planet with such diversity of life forms that for any "aliens" whom ever they may to not be interested would only speak of their ignorance not ours. We are certainly worth a second glance and then some. If you visit the city Zoo once, do you say oh well been there done that? Not me I go to the zoo every few years at the very least. Same kind of thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Great read up to what I have read.

Bumping this thread for later reading !

Me Too!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

Ahoy, OP! Fantastic read.

I went through the first few pages and then realized that there were 14 MORE pages of back and forth and so I skipped to the end to post this. Now, I wonder if in those missed pages.. anyone else caught the similarities between the proposed replacement of the world's religious institutions and... wait for it..

The Force?

No you are the first.

It is amazingly similar in nature, I will agree. And in ways you wont believe, that I haven't gone into but I will once I have a proper working knowledge of them.

There is MUCH, MUCH MORE beyond just ESP and Telepathy that this offers. I am theorizing that most forms of pseudosciences may be possible within conscious attachment.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The best slaves are the ones who think they are free...as in free will.

This is an interesting quote; especially if it is applied to someone who say;

* Follows rules set out by an institution in antiquity to avoid punishment which promises eternal damnation.
* Seeks advice from thin-air or hierarchy of their spirituality to dictates their methodology of thinking.
* Sees superiority in their belief-system where those of other beliefs need 'saving'
* Must pledge fealty, must worship, must donate, and must confess all.
* Puts things down to 'divine will' as a method of avoidance of issue or a coping mechanism.

Surely someone within such a system would never accuse another of being a slave, especially of the mind??? Hmm?

That would be ludicrous. Even if I was in completely literal slavery. I would be no more of a slave than those who pledge their religious faith.
edit on 3-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWonder

I would have looked up everything proposed to me by that person if he had not claimed to be every single person of note, throughout the entirety of history.

I do seek alternative views and more information on our Universe so that I can form a better picture and ask more questions that will give me a better understanding. But I don't feel that a highly-advanced soul aware of its own reincarnation, having lived through many lifetimes; would have in that time not learned how to use spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Far be it for me to judge anyone as having a 'condition' for their claims; wisdom, knowledge and understanding come with age. So I simply can't believe someone with literary skills that bad could be conscious of so many lifetimes.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

And that's just it. If there were to be a 'God' of sorts, the only 'rational' answer would be some sort of universal energy pattern that was (perhaps) self-aware.. or rather, each individual component (i.e. each person, plant, etc) was aware of all the others (had they been so finely trained).

Metachlorians are mentioned in Episode 1 as having a specific 'count' in the blood. I don't know that there has to be any sort of rambunctious DNA.. but I do believe the mind is capable of delivering incredible results if it were so taught to do them.

In essence, a 'God' that is a universal energy, one that we flow into and out of, covers the basics for all major religions. It also means we don't need a specific institution to pay money for forgiveness to.

I've been wondering why more people hadn't picked up on the fact that not only in Star Wars do planets [in general] live as a 'planetary' species on the galactic-scene**, but also that they don't seem to be having religious in-fighting. It's almost all political. There doesn't seem to be a high amount of racism, it's more about controlling resources and consolidating power for the new Empire.

ANYWAY, back to the point.. mental acuity, prowess, and ability are all [in theory] related to tapping into the patterns outside of our 3-D senses. Taking away the Sci-Fi backdrop to it, thus explains the Force. It isn't good or evil, it's both. It's in everything, resonates in all creation. Oh, George Lucas.. please don't tell me you're Illuminati

** For you SW nerds out there that may want to bring up Naboo, the land-dwellers that actually use space-craft are considered Naboo. The water-dwelling species that Jar-Jar ends up representing use an entirely different ecology and therefore technology, than the Naboo. Other than 'Ugh, those guys again..' sort of mentality, there doesn't seem to be a planetary war going on there, or a difference of religious beliefs, or even much of a political struggle. Just slightly irritated co-existence.

Co-Existence without religion, I might add.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Fimbulvetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

The big problem with me being 'Schizophrenic' alienDNA; is that my first encounter with these lights happened with my girlfriend present.

Also that I have taken many people down there, all of which have had experience with seeing these lights. Many of which actually communicated with them too.

So I guess every one of us would be crazy having the exact same shared illusions?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good morning BornOfSin,

I've been really enjoying your post. Thank you.

I'd appreciate it if you could respond to a couple of questions please.

1. I also lived in the Territory until quite recently. Where is it that you used to meditate (East Point?)?.
2. As The Annunaki are aware you're communication their imparted information here, have they encouraged any specific information to you regarding this?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainOblivious

Ebola is not an airborn disease so unless we are all touching one and other ebola stays in one place. We would not loose 50 % of the population that is certain. Now a good shifting flu like a swine flu that changes as our bodies develope antigens against it could take the planet out in a few weeks what with air travel and all that. Even something as awful as the plague would not get the foothold now that it once did because we know what causes it and we wouldnt spend usless time trying to pray it away as they did in the 14th century.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Ebola is not an airborn disease

Hm..

'Our findings support the hypothesis that airborne transmission may contribute to spread, specifically from pigs to primates, and may need to be considered in assessing transmission from animals to humans in general,' they said.

www.dailymail.co.uk...[/url ]

And before you can say pigs-->monkeys, we're not monkeys..
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

Research! Its just a few clicks away.

edit on 3-3-2013 by Fimbulvetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pseudoless

No, East Point is far too close to the City and people living in Fannie Bay, Also the harbour is far too busy there.

I am not going to give the exact location out (for obvious reasons), but it is much further away from suburbia than that. Most of the time I am the only one there, and the only person for many many kms.

Also there is no 'lights' out where I am, which is why I initially went out there, to get away from artificial suburbia/city lighting.

And no they haven't encouraged anything in particular .. Although they did ask that I leave a fair bit out. In case anyone thinks this information may be important to the original postings; most of this is in relation to possibilities/capabilities, their activities on Earth, physical descriptions of their crafts, and certain "less pleasant" recurring visions I have of major disasters. For their privacy reasons and to avoid people dismissing my as a crackpot.

They have also suggested I leave things related to specifics of the different races relations, history, etc out .. as they feel there is too much contrary information being spread around the net, that it would never be believed anyways and debate regarding such; would just serve to obscure the information I had provided.
edit on 3-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

Sounds like dark matter to me. The universe flies apart without it holding it together. It is in and around every bit of matter. You , me, the planet, all the planets, our galaxy and the entire universe. Recently they mapped out where the dark matter is ( we cannot see or feel it or effect it) by the way that far reaching light behaved in response to it and it is concentrated around the known matter in the universe like an aura of sorts. This is solid science not religious conjecture.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thanks.

.... and my second question?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pseudoless

Please see the edit.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Sorry Nedined,

I just read your comment then, I somehow missed it.

I am unable to 'share them with you' as they do not belong to me and are far from mine to command. I do understand thought that this was probably just written like this as English is your second language.

I have asked them on behalf of someone else before if they could visit someone and the answer I got was along the lines of 'We already spend far too much time with you.'

From what I am aware of; most contact is made because of an agenda investment in the bloodline. I asked about my bloodline and they told me to look at my mums history. So I did this and found out that I had a relative on her side who was a brilliant aerospace engineer who had been contract to work with the U.S.A Government at places such as Area 51.

It wasn't by chance that they were around the first night when I saw them, they (claim to) have taken me at various points throughout my life. This was not the first time I had seen them, merely the first time that I could remember.

Therefore, if you have seen them there is a good chance you will again. Just always be careful if you attempt communication with them. You can't guarantee that you are speaking with the same beings that I am or that your experience will be as positive as mine has been Take care.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
But bornofsin Telepathy is not one way( you even contradicted yourself in your posts and admit it wasn't the case ) you may not even be aware of the subconscious information provided to you.

Good, you now admit you could have been deceived" Of course it may be me that is being deceived But I fail to see why they would go to such efforts to try and help me attach to a higher consciousness, to enslave me? "
Because many of us are waking up. You are enslaved, they just want you to tell other people on this forum that we should worship them when we see them (and lies that they are our creators, telling us to abandon our faith in God)

“It would serve their purposes far greater to leave us as a detached race of beings.”
What did you mean it would serve there purpose? It that sounds like their purpose is our destruction .

“We have not; until now; been at a stage of civilisation where we showed all the necessary elements of a race who did not require 'supervision'. The widespread attachment to the security blanket of religion is a prime example of this fact.”
Man has been controlled for so long by these interdimentional beings, whom creating big institutions that make man not think for himself but just do what he is told. We can see that the civilization was made more helpless, the more the controllers interfered and tried to molding man as much as possible into his image of competing hateful dysfunctional godless beings.

“Also; remember that for a majority of our history we HAVE been left to our own devices, to evolve naturally. “ But we have not been left to our own devices! the stunted development was and is guided by the Annunki. We want to cooperate, love and be the beings we are -not these “survival of the fittest “ beings.
Then you say
“Although they seeded our knowledge with their teachings and established the institutions of our civilisation; they were to play a passive; back-seat role in a majority of our development, which they had. “
This is a contradiction they either did one or the other as the two things are opposite and I think they seeded the competition greed is good and all the other harmful ideas man has developed and brought the species to the stage they are at. Helpless obedient non thinking for themselves slaves!
I hope you start trusting the thought feeling you are being deceived (and deceiving).

Peace, light and love

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I found the contradictions dubious, they are our controllers and yet he said do not control he said that the species has been left to develop on its own and then had said we were not.
One of these statements has to be a lie.

Its not rude to point out the truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stosh64

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I would casually make an observation here.

The move to a One World Government and Universal Religion has been foretold and in prophecy...but it wasn't in any positive way for what it indicated and preceded. If this is as it appears ...well, I don't know how much more I personally need to see before figuring we ARE starting to see Scriptural end times take some form. The odds of things lining up for nature of events and sequence of events are just getting a bit too long to bet against. Even for me.

This talk of One World anything out of Vatican City is the most deeply disturbing thing I've seen in any tangible way yet.

I have been studying this for a while, and I got very disturbed reading it.

Are you familiar with the works of Tom Horn?

That was my first thought also. I have watched everything he has. This interview on the Hagmann and Hagmann report explains and predicts how this is going to play out. Tom Horn and Chris Putnam predicted on Jan. 13th 2013 that the pope would step down Here.
Indeed interesting times we live in. Sad so many will be deceived by this. Please listen to these with an open mind and heart. I pray that all will have their eyes opened before its to late.

I listened to the program (I guess it was last week..) it was very interesting and they spoke about everything this gentleman is discussing here;
a. You should listen to the show at those links, and
b. my understanding is that these archon annunaki beings are here to eat us.. how do you like that..
edit on 3-3-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join