It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This be the First Evidence of Aliens and The Afterlife Being Related?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Too much consideration is given to hoaxers like these. From now on, if it's blurry, fuzzy, too dark, or too vague, throw it in the trash. I can just imagine if a guy like David Copperfield said, "Watch this amazing illusion... but first I need to ask you to turn off all the lights, turn away, and blur your eyes...."

I can't help but smell snake oil every time.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Make a video about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

words are just words, this has video evidence.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

Complete Hoax, it was mildly entertaining until the man's face showed up in the photo with the bubbles. Dumb

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Snibbz

Explain it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Your name is vrillion, do you know him

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

G'day,
Interesting video and interesting comments.
You may want to look up another member here at ATS for answers to your questions, that would be Lou Baldin, alias Sleeper..............I normally just read threads and never comment, so this is a first for me........that aside, most on ATS are very familiar with Sleeper and Iam surprised I see no other members telling you to start with asking him to answer your question.
You are about to go down a very deep rabbit hole..........best and warmest, jeff

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When the so called sprit said Historical Moment, that just cheapened the whole thing for me.

Where is the proof the video tape was blank when it was used for this experiment? Just because some man said it was means nothing.

The alien Gray face was too fake. It looked like a mask.

I'm sorry but I do not believe when people die they are visiting seances. If the woman in the video feels better she is communicating with her deceased son, good for her.

I think there might well be entities roaming that communicate but they are tricksters.

The best thing to do if you're into this and want proof if what they say is real, is to participate in a seance or psychic reading and ask a fake question, set them up to give a false response that you know can't be true because your question was fake. Don't tell anybody else you are going to do this. As an example you could ask who stole a certain piece of jewelry that isnt really missing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Ultimately science and religion must merge. If we're going to get anywhere with this we have to develop a method of communication that is better, more reliable, and, indeed, more scientific than channeling via sensitives to get unreliable and frustrating information from "the other side." I've made my own modern Spiricom, for example, technically equal to the original. It doesn't work for me, but I am very impatient.

That particular technology may not really work at all, but somehow there must be a method that DOES work. It is still up to us to find it. Once we can find the technology to open the channels of communication as well as a telephone, we may have something to work with. My guess is people on the other side are also interested, but also limited in what they can do given their own constraints.

I'm not sure about "merging science with religion", but I agree we need to take a much more scientific approach to this problem. As someone else already mentioned, we can't even truly be sure that these beings are the spirits of deceased persons whom once lived on Earth. We can't even be sure they really exist, but I feel it's important to experiment in this line of research to discover the truth. Like you, I get the feeling that these interdimensional beings (assuming they exist), whether human spirits or not, do have a desire to establish communication channels with us, and they want to do it in a scientific manner.

At the moment I'm trying to build something like that germanium device they describe in the video attached to a super sensitive amplifier. The problem is I don't have germanium and it seems hard to get, so I'm hoping it can be substituted for something more common. They also mention that it wont work unless you have a "spirit team" working with you on the other side, which appears to make this experiment even more difficult (which makes me start to think it was a hoax). Nevertheless I will continue experimenting with interdimensional communication because the idea fascinates me.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Great experiment. Never heard of it and as much as I want to believe, to me this is a case of it's too good to be true. Kinda freaked me out at the start
The images are too "in your face" and for some reason I just can't buy it.

I will however state that I have no explanation for this. Just doubting that if you film darkness in that specific way(with the mirrors and recording camera output) you would get those results. Also the no infrared camera is a good sign of something fishy.

And to add a bit more(if it hasn't been said), the images filmed apparently were images that already existed. Like if you were do do a Google search, and edit some of those, you could slip them into the camera and do your trick. Or just take pictures before hand and edit them.

Would be so insane if it is true though, would mean they're potentially always watching you

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
I may be wrong in my recollection as to the name but there is a former victorian prison were the inmate's were made to wear hood's as a belief by the victorian experimenter's that enhancing there isolation would make the process of reform more successfull, I believe it was called port charle's in australia (I may be wrong about the name).

In the ruin of the prison governor's mansion there have been many photograph's taken that show a figure with the same aspect as the blue man with dark almond eye's, it is believed it may be the ghost of the governor's children's young nanny whom was one of only three women at the prison including the wife of the governor and the housekeeper, she died after Mysteriously tripping down the stair's and breaking her kneck, what I do know is most ghost's are caused because of unfinished work, or injustice that prevent's the soul moving on.

Contacting spirit's is also as is said above dangerouse as when you open that door there is no telling who is going to come through, we have criminal's and evil people here and they are still there as well plus when you enter an alien eco system at what level of the food chain are you.
edit on 1-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

I tried to look it up. I didn't find what you are talking about but I found drawings of these prison masks

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

You completely ruled out that this was filmed in 1993-1998 that shine and fuzzy glow that the alien had was nothing that I've ever seen before.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have heard claims that an extra-dimensional trade planet and galactic hub orbiting Arcturus houses the facilities needed to funnel souls through the afterlife to wherever they need to go next.
edit on 2-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Unfortunately, this "experiment" was NOT conducted in any semblance of a controlled environment, far from it.
It seems like an episode from The Mentalist.
I've been with people when they died, and there was a definite, tangible sensation of energy/"life force" leaving their bodies. To me, some form of energy was moving/changing/leaving/shifting. However, this kind of "experiment" feels like it's just exploiting gullible people into believing something's happened when, in fact, they were fooled.
I try to keep an open mind, but I keep seeing things like"Ghosthunters".."What was that?!? Did you feel that?!? Did you hear that?!?".............and it's all BS.
On the other hand, there are real, documented cases of reincarnation, especially in India, where children "remember" people, places and events they couldn't possibly have directly experienced.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Ive asked this before, but il ask again, and maybe il strike lucky. The schole experiments fascinate me, but i have a pathological hatred of watching videos, does anyone have a link to transcripts. I have searched but to no avail. Thanking anyone in advance.

There is a book of the Scole Experiment which I have read. Amazon Link
It's well worth reading if you have an interest in these experiments.
edit on 2-3-2013 by dougyt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Nice post.

I'm reading a lot of comments saying that it is a hoax but with no explanations other then because it was in complete darkness.

How does it being in complete darkness make it a hoax? Not sure about you but I cannot see in complete darkness to be able to write in ancient languages or wrote poems and such.

Anyone care to explain why due to it being in complete darkness that it is a hoax?

Complete darkness would mean you cannot see anything, hence the "complete" part. Yet they are producing images and writings that would require some form of light.

Anyone have examples of how this could be a hoax? Like reproductions of this in similar conditions where images are produced that are similar to what was in the video.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of a hoax but I'm not going to jump on the sinking ship because the water is cold. If it's a hoax because someone says it's a hoax, then well, the sky is also falling

Also the equipment needs to be at or near the level of technology they had used. I'm sure there might be some new nice gadget nowadays that could probably do some really cool stuff but that would defeat the propose in trying to debunk something made several decades ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'd not heard of the scole experiment either, that clip made for interesting watching and I've got the full documentary bookmarked for watching later on.

This reminded me when I was 16/17 I was recording myself on my cassette recorder. When I listened to it played back I heard my Nan's voice. She had been dead 3 years. Of course, this scared me somewhat and I recorded over it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
I have a question. Why is it that paranormal stuff takes place in the dark? Why in a darkened room specifically? I have always wondered this.

In the past this kind of thing has always been conducted in the dark and later the mediums/people associated with such acts were shown as fakes using the dark to fool people.

If all this stuff is real, then surely it will work in the light as well. What is it about the nature of this that requires it to be carried out in the dark?

Paranormal stuff does NOT always take place in the dark. Physical phenomena caused by visiting spirits require darkness because the energies involved in materialisation, telekinesis, etc are photo-sensitive. Light destabilizes the subtle matter/energies exuded by the medium to be used to move objects or moulded by thought into apports and materializations If you had been familiar with the past century of psychical research, you would have known this. No, physical phenomena won't work in the light as well. Only mental phenomena like clairvoyance and telepathy don't need darkness.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It's all about - let it go. If you keep them in your mind, then they are in prison. You are the only one who can't. We must all move on, but we can't. Karma is hard to understand, but trust me, you don't want to know it.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The lynch-pin here, as to whether or not it is fakery, is the person chosen to monitor the group.

The "Swedish business man and lawyer", i think he was in on it and they were just creating a buzz, getting a bit of fame, and perhaps making some cash.

QV.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join