It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This be the First Evidence of Aliens and The Afterlife Being Related?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The first evidence that aliens exist in the afterlife - hence they exist in the NOW - is from spirit testimony long before the Scole Hole.
edit on 3/1/13 by MUness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If there is extraterrestrial life out there (which seems, statistically, quite likely) I personally believe that they would be connected to us spiritually in that I believe all living things are connected.

Having said that, I have a laundry list of issues with the Scole experiment, which I've posted on other threads and won't repeat here. But whether or not all, some, or none of the Scole experiment is authentic, it doesn't change my personal belief on this matter.

Thanks for posting such an interesting question!

edit on 1-3-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Demons and reptilians are claimed to be able to take any form. Anyway it was smart to put the Crypto photo huh lol?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

They actually had the documentary on Netflix a while back. Might still be there. Creepy stuff indeed.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

Vrillion, thanks for posting this video, very interesting. I've never heard of this video experiment although I was aware of the audio experiments. If it is not a hoax, and I don't see how, it is indeed a "historical moment" as one spirit said. S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Excellent thread! s&f!

I've never heard of this experiment. Thank you for posting it! I'm sold.

I cannot believe it's only an hours drive from where I live too! I may have to drive down there sometime and ask around..

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am pro-A's but think the Scole Experiment is laced with conjouring!

"Historical Moment" .............come on......this smacks of fakery!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The full video

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Interesting video, not entirely covinced but I enjoyed it. The possible recorded voices of the dead was pretty creepy. The one about the lady who's Son drowned was strange. Good thread. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
I have a question. Why is it that paranormal stuff takes place in the dark? Why in a darkened room specifically? I have always wondered this.

In the past this kind of thing has always been conducted in the dark and later the mediums/people associated with such acts were shown as fakes using the dark to fool people.

If all this stuff is real, then surely it will work in the light as well. What is it about the nature of this that requires it to be carried out in the dark?

Well, I can add something here. When I was 17 my friend and I held a weird seance. Just to outline how weird it was:
It all started in our favourite club [a sort of New romantics and Goth haunt, where everybody knew everyone. A slightly mad boy there was running around with a little gold cross, asking people if they wanted it as it was given to him by a kid that apparently cancer and he thought it had bad vibes. Nobody took it but I did [hey it was real gold].

The next day we decided to sell it at a jewellers place and got 13 DM [Deutsch mark] for it. Yay!
We chose to buy booze for it and got a bottle of Vodka with the money.
We drunk half of it, when my friend had the idea to do a seance.

Have to keep it short, so some detail may be lost. Anyway, we drew the alphabet on an A-4 sheet [it was about two p.m]. We started with giggles but persevered and after about 15 min, the glass started moving from its starting position.

Lots of things happened that could fill their own thread [and add to the weirdness], but to keep it short and to get to the point. We basically started to put music on and later electric light. We also stopped in between, went to the toilet and poured ourselves more drink, rolled up a ciggie etc.

Still, the glass kept going. At this point I have to add that it couldn't have been my friend because the stuff that was shown was unknown to her and it wasn't me because I sometimes didn't even touch the glass properly, only sort of touched it.

I was even able to write the whole 'conversation' down [was thrown away by sister when I moved to England -another story]. Several 'family secrets' and past life names and dates were given which neither of us knew but turned out later to exist [sorry, if anyone want's to know I could write it down].

Aaaaaanyway. After about 2 hours, the glass moved suddenly, without any hint, from mid-sentence straight into the starting position. A feat impossible by two drunks that didn't actually planned this [and even if planned, it would be impossible to get it in one swoop exactly back into the ring we drew around it at the start]. We believed rightly that that was the end.

Amazing and scary stuff happened after that as well but ut won't fit in with what I wanted to say.

Basically, I had always thought that paranormal stuff like that has to be done a certain way blababla but our experience showed differently.
Music, light, distractions and pauses did not stop the flow.

Same with my Tarot cards [which I have been reading for 26 years now]. They work just fine the way I 'mistreat' them and the way I read them.

I have been into this stuff since I can think and I know for sure that they work under a lot of circumstances that they tell you to avoid.
I believe that the most important factor is not the surroundings or rituals that you do [albeit they certainly help to put others in the 'mood'] but your state of mind and your ability to perform these things.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I find the Scole experiments fascinating. The people involved have decent reputations and the SPR are I highly thought of scientific body, who are not easily fooled or tricked. The fact that they invited stage magicians to observe the communications speaks volumes to me.

I read the link to the Skeptics Society Forum, and they were struggling for explanations, except for the usual " its a huge hoax carried out by multiple people working together"- the typical 'if you cant attack the evidence, attack the people' response. For what reason? What would they get out of it? Hardly fame and fortune!

The only part I found a bit cheesy was the petals sequence in Italy, but all the stuff done in the UK was very impressive, and the images on the film strips and video are both engaging and creepy. If you havent watched the whole documentary, I would recommend it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If this was true i would be more concerned that the dead had not passed into some other enjoyable life,able to forget their past and move on, but instead just seem to be static, stuck in a void desparately trying to contact the living.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This hits home for me. I believe in science and the scientific method. I also suspect there is an afterlife. If there is one, it absolutely must be explained by science, i.e.: The afterlife is not something apart from the "real" world. It is as much a part of reality as anything we can measure and describe today.

Right now science as a whole tends to reject anything to do with the paranormal or afterlife because our access to this sort of information is subjective, anecdotal, religious, and fraught with fraud. Scientists on the whole have adopted a reductionist, materialistic, and atheistic point of view. I don't really blame them for that because so much of the experiences reported are simply not credible and certainly not verifiable.

But if this is real, I believe it is explainable. We just have not discovered the mechanism or the theory that would allow this to happen. Oh, I know advanced physics gets pretty weird at its fringes, but even practitioners at that level have not turned around and said this explains the afterlife. We're simply not there yet.

But an advanced species could be. If they have it figured out, they could have developed methods to transition between one realm and another as easily as we can drive from one place to another. Indeed, this may very well explain their presence. They don't need to be extraterrestrial. This may be the "dimension" of the Inter dimensional hypothesis.

Ultimately science and religion must merge. If we're going to get anywhere with this we have to develop a method of communication that is better, more reliable, and, indeed, more scientific than channeling via sensitives to get unreliable and frustrating information from "the other side." I've made my own modern Spiricom, for example, technically equal to the original. It doesn't work for me, but I am very impatient.

That particular technology may not really work at all, but somehow there must be a method that DOES work. It is still up to us to find it. Once we can find the technology to open the channels of communication as well as a telephone, we may have something to work with. My guess is people on the other side are also interested, but also limited in what they can do given their own constraints.

I hope it's just a matter of time and I hope that time will be soon. And wouldn't that be something!
edit on 3/1/2013 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread - I don't know why it never occurred to me to post this question.

My wife and I watched the documentary and, when the "alien" showed up, we both burst out laughing. Given that the legitimacy of the rest of the evidence could be argued, I wondered about that image...

Also, people have posted about the lack of light. IIRC, there was a point where the film crew was asked to turn off their infrared and the camera operator pretended to do so but actually left it on.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyeldfire

there was a point where the film crew was asked to turn off their infrared and the camera operator pretended to do so but actually left it on.

That wasn't Scole, it was the Italian lot.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
If this was true i would be more concerned that the dead had not passed into some other enjoyable life,able to forget their past and move on, but instead just seem to be static, stuck in a void desparately trying to contact the living.

These are not dead persons who have passed. The woman who lost her son, is fooling herself into feeling it is a good thing hearing these words now and then from what she thinks is her son. Clearly it keeps her from moving on and makes her mentally ill.

This is not different then playing with Ouija boards, yes it works, but anyone who has done it knows it is not a good thing...not at all and people should leave this stuff alone.

We may be surrounded by beings call them Jenn (sp) as one poster does or demons but they are not our friends.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I may be wrong in my recollection as to the name but there is a former victorian prison were the inmate's were made to wear hood's as a belief by the victorian experimenter's that enhancing there isolation would make the process of reform more successfull, I believe it was called port charle's in australia (I may be wrong about the name).

In the ruin of the prison governor's mansion there have been many photograph's taken that show a figure with the same aspect as the blue man with dark almond eye's, it is believed it may be the ghost of the governor's children's young nanny whom was one of only three women at the prison including the wife of the governor and the housekeeper, she died after Mysteriously tripping down the stair's and breaking her kneck, what I do know is most ghost's are caused because of unfinished work, or injustice that prevent's the soul moving on.

Contacting spirit's is also as is said above dangerouse as when you open that door there is no telling who is going to come through, we have criminal's and evil people here and they are still there as well plus when you enter an alien eco system at what level of the food chain are you.
edit on 1-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
countryman Krokhalev photographed thoughts in 1974 translate.google.ru... 2012god.ru/forum/forum-18/topic-1371/page-1/

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
First of all thank you! it was an interesting watch/read.

I love things like this... But i do wonder if we really should be messing around with the afterlife... I mean, its the AFTERlife for a reason. We are clearly messing with something beyond our ken. However, since reading the comments about them not allowing night vision cameras?? I don't know, it seems a group who are going to have to fight for their credibility don't seem to be able/willing to.

Still, creepy! But at the same time, amazing. That conversation was amazing! I wonder if it was real...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join