It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

You still haven't convinced me of anything, so that image of me inside your existence is going to come to live now and show you in your dreams, working it's way to the surface in everyday life until you understand, or at least feel like it. Don't blame me though, it is how it works and you shouldn't have exposed yourself to this thread and try to make me believe I'm not how I see myself. And I know that is not what you wanted, you wanted me to make me believe your enlightenment is the true one and then lead me onto the road of your group of souls so they would have a better chance of influencing the future. Afterall if there are a million of one group against multiple smaller groups, the larger one wins but your group just sucks.

I know how this works Dragonfly nor would any of this banter effect me on my current level if not solidify more that what your responses are stating are not showing your enlightenment.

Your voodoo hoodoo is null in void with the son of the seer. Try again.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ok but I'm about self empowerment and positivity and growth, I would like this tread to be about that, actually developing something like the psyche and soul for oneself. But not pretending like everything one knows is worthless or saying things supposed to make someone look wise or humble. Everyone knows something and that is valuable to that person like knowing how to take care of oneself and this might be valuable for others as well so they know something but not nothing

Dude your talking in paradox's your a contradictory to everything that has been stated. If you trying to sound like Mr. Miyagi your doing a poor job of it.

Dragon on a personal level, I am playing devil's advocate. I have no other choice because of the responses you've given. I want to believe you are enlightend in one way or the other, maybe your just having a hard time putting the words to letter.

By no means ever think i'm trying to discredit you. I want to challenge you and see what you really know.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Fellow posters, lo and behold, here is a wannabe tester who believes he can ask the right questions to receive the right answer! See how he tries to deceive everyone by suggesting he knows the answers and so the questions and how he is belittling everyone by explaining his post as if the reader has a low IQ it needs to be explained and he has to make up your mind for you and tell you how to interpret your post while everyone can do that for him or herself.

The questions are legit, either answer them or don't. there's no need to go on psychological motivation breakdowns and detailed accounts, thereby entirely ignoring the questions. what say you?

Unfortunately he will let you all down because the questions are asked in an invalid form. Do not despair though as dominicus is already thinking about the questions and in the future he will post them again but in the correct arrangement, with specifications and references so we can all talk about this subject together instead of trying to lure my person into a neverending fight about the truth.

no need for neverending fight.

Answer the questions, and post your "how to guide" on reaching enlightenment. Simple.

The fact that "your not sure" whether or not you should teach or not ...already shows a schism in your being. There is no "unsure" in enlightenment.

All I can gather right now, is that you've gained the ability for your awareness to leave the body and see the astral and other planes. Other than that, there's not much more to gather.

Furthermore, your psychological games can be played 2 ways:
Now watch everybody, ad dragonfly will reply to this thread by completely ignoring the original questions I posted and by continue on psy-op tactics to further his point. Do not dispair though dragonfly, as your are already questioning whether your enlightenment really is enlightenment, or just a mystical experience along the way to it. No let's watch as his logic rearranges to both defend his "enlightened position" and to divert and steer the conversation into digression

See. 2 can play. Just get to the point instead of games. If you have a how to guide, quite beating around the bush in post it instead of sucking people in with stories and then being unsure about sharing more. Sounds troll like unless you prove yourself.

As of right now, everyone here has every reason to be skeptical

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Then you should read more and learn how the Buddha convinced his former travel companions that he achieved complete enlightenment

Why do we have to read Buddha anymore. We can read your wise words instead.

Koan

A monk asked Kegon, "How does an enligthtened one return to the ordinary world?" Kegon replied, "A broken mirror never reflects again; fallen flowers never go back to the old branches."

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dragon realize that ATS has several if not 1000's of individuals who claim enlightenment, sadly most members are tired of the rhetoric that slews from the posters mouth.

ATS will help further that knowledge if used properlly, as members we are here to challenge/agree/dissagree as this is the belly of the beast on several levels for people.

And if you can't convince us via thread, I would bet the same holds true in the physical location your vessal currently resides.

Namaste bro~

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.
~ Lao Tzu

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Dragon realize that ATS has several if not 1000's of individuals who claim enlightenment, sadly most members are tired of the rhetoric that slews from the posters mouth.

ATS will help further that knowledge if used properlly, as members we are here to challenge/agree/dissagree as this is the belly of the beast on several levels for people.

And if you can't convince us via thread, I would bet the same holds true in the physical location your vessal currently resides.

Namaste bro~

At least I backed up my Claims:

MY ATS How To Guide To Enlightenment with several sources

That's all I'm saying, playing devils advocate on behalf of ATS, prove ur right OP. The Balls in your court. At least in my "How To" thread, I posted instructions for others to see for themselves if its true.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Some say that enlightenment is only the beginning. A return to baseline.

I like vagueness and riddles, so; When looking at the end of the road, it is easy to think that it ends there. You can not see past it in the darkness, you have no more guidance or direction.. just a wall of shade that can not be seen through. Though, when you have been there long enough, the sun surely will rise allowing us to see the true splendor of the open field that is laid out before us.

If you think enlightenment is the "final goal" or one of the "last steps," perhaps you havent quite gotten there yet and it just looks like a dead end road. At least, that is the position I found myself in at one point. Then, I started walking into the long tall grass.

Cupcakes!
edit on 22-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Op, despite all of your efforts to appear to the contrary, you are still very much a carved block.
You will realise this in time and then you can actually begin the journey that you believe you have completed.
It's not a criticism for me to say that you have not even opened the door or put your shoes on yet, rather its an effort to promote your understanding of where you really are.
The mj talk was crass and also quite showing of your ignorance, and hopefully of your lack of winters too.
A long journey awaits and I wish you well.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
Op, despite all of your efforts to appear to the contrary, you are still very much a carved block.
You will realise this in time and then you can actually begin the journey that you believe you have completed.
It's not a criticism for me to say that you have not even opened the door or put your shoes on yet, rather its an effort to promote your understanding of where you really are.
The mj talk was crass and also quite showing of your ignorance, and hopefully of your lack of winters too.

Exactly....

...be the uncarved block.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Then what?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Dominicus / www.abovetopsecret.com...

Outstanding and very accurate, as this is beautifully articulated I SnF'd~

Dragon if you get a chance you should check his thread, very informative and follow's what I believe a truelly englightend individual will carry herself/himself and compose his mannerisms.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by skalla

Exactly....

...be the uncarved block.

What is it to be? Who is the one doing the being?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
So here is my claim to complete, neverending enlightenment and in this topic I'll write about how it all went down. Ofcourse being enlightened and all nobody has to acknowledge or respect my claim which is how everything should be.

to be honest if you were really enlightened ie an avatar - you would not be boasting on ATS about it

In fact I am not sure a truly enlightened person can live in this dimension at present. Look what happened to Jesus.

Boasts of enlightenment speak to me of narcissism and ego ..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

true, but wisdom in boastful people looks like wit.....wisdom in humble people looks like insight.

The message would be positive either way, but it would go to completely different audiences for entirely different purposes.

I get what you are saying. I agree with you too. The most constructive will is that of doing and less so of contemplating what is "best" to do.

"More is done by the willing and unknowing than by the knowing and unwilling"....unknown.

edit on 22-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Dude your talking in paradox's your a contradictory to everything that has been stated. If you trying to sound like Mr. Miyagi your doing a poor job of it.

Dragon on a personal level, I am playing devil's advocate. I have no other choice because of the responses you've given. I want to believe you are enlightend in one way or the other, maybe your just having a hard time putting the words to letter.

By no means ever think i'm trying to discredit you. I want to challenge you and see what you really know.

Ok, there are many different kinds of enlightenment, please specify which one you view as truth and I will discuss from that perspective. I'm not trying to sound like mr Miyagi. The problem I believe you have (of which only you could know this) based on your replies is a common one, "beat me and the truths I stand for and I might ponder your truths" however I am not out to beat you or your truths, I would like anyone to re-examine their truths. Now I myself would listen to anyone, I have done so all my life and have taken everything everyone ever said which I have heard seriously but knowing I always have my own truth in my own home, just as everybody does or has.

There are only a few on this board who can challenge me, there are even less who can challenge me in a fun way instead of trying to set me up by manipulation trying to prove myself or the truths I have discovered for myself and which I am willing to devote time to without asking much in return. Which I understand must be confusing, knowing something valuable and just tossing it out there on the internet instead of what everyone does, making money out of it. Which I could also tell a lot about as it is part of the system which if understood can bring about enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
So here is my claim to complete, neverending enlightenment and in this topic I'll write about how it all went down. Ofcourse being enlightened and all nobody has to acknowledge or respect my claim which is how everything should be.

to be honest if you were really enlightened ie an avatar - you would not be boasting on ATS about it

In fact I am not sure a truly enlightened person can live in this dimension at present. Look what happened to Jesus.

Boasts of enlightenment speak to me of narcissism and ego ..

Yeah I can see this is going nowhere. Now if you readers can just continue letting me know this is all wrong, I can get those two creators off my back and move on.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No one here is truly enlightened. If there are these individuals, ATS, or any other website for that matter, would be the last place they would be. They would be spending their time helping the masses of people without homes, food, clothes, internet, medicine, etc.
edit on 22-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
No one here is truly enlightened. If there are these individuals, ATS, or any other website for that matter, would be the last place they would be. They would be spending their time helping the masses of people without homes, food, clothes, internet, medicine, etc.
edit on 22-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

But the masses have access to the internet and it is the most efficient way to teach them how to create their own home, how to grow their own food and make their own clothing and medicine so they can do this by themselves instead of having to do it for them and keeping them dependent indefinetly.

So this makes ATS an excellent medium, along with the freedom of speech quality and best of all an account is free for everyone. Even if I die, people would be attracted or repulsed by ATS and this is what makes them come here and talk about that and the owners of the boards I suspect get money from advertising so it's a win win situation. And ATS has a lot of information on these subjects. I would even wager there are psychiatrists on here or students who see ATS as an oppertunity to get a glimpse in the mind of what they consider the patients without the controlled environment situation, those posters who just don't know it yet, future customers if you will so the owners of ATS should strike a deal with them (through APA) to get more income and take ATS to a next level.

To add, this could be discussed in public but you never know if one of them might try and hurt you physically, which cannot be done over the internet and even if one body produces that thought it can be dealt with in time which is more difficult IRL as the discussion can get out of hand quickly before the cooling off process sets in.
edit on 22/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There are only a few on this board who can challenge me, there are even less who can challenge me in a fun way instead of trying to set me up by manipulation trying to prove myself or the truths I have discovered for myself and which I am willing to devote time to without asking much in return. Which I understand must be confusing, knowing something valuable and just tossing it out there on the internet instead of what everyone does, making money out of it. Which I could also tell a lot about as it is part of the system which if understood can bring about enlightenment.

Ok, I'm going to be "all ears" and back you on this thread for 1 reason only.

Obviously you posted this thread because there is a motivational factor behind. What is that factor, I don't know. You're obviously not selling anything, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and speculate, that you have indeed experienced, or continue to experience, something quite important and impactful.

In that case, please share what it is and how all of us can gain access to this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join