It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

having read and re-read your posts in this thread, i'm still left with confusion as to what your enlightenment really is. i follow what you said about your "pre" enlightenment and methodology... but what is your "state" now?
i guess i dont quite understand what your enlightenment is and how it is manifested , how it has changed you - i would very much appreciate it if you could elaborate on this.

also what was your inspiration, what started you on this journey?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
You might not be enlightened. But from my point of view you seem to be very wise.
. I will add that the ego is still there from my point of view but conforming to higher understanding of itself and has a tendency to start evaluation itself and testing different versions of itself to see what it want's to be.

If the ego were like a phone with which you and others communicate than I must use a phone in order to reach you and make sure no one intercepted my words and changed it's meaning. I could tell you about the other way of communicating ofcourse, without an ego like posting here and then someone reads it and talks to it about someone who has never heard of ATS, then that person might tell to somebody else who doesn't even have an internet connection but that would be outside the scope of this topic.
edit on 22/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Also I would like to ask: how did you know when you were "enlightened"?, or rather what happened or happens to assure you that you are enlightened.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
You might not be enlightened. But from my point of view you seem to be very wise.
. I will add that the ego is still there from my point of view but conforming to higher understanding of itself and has a tendency to start evaluation itself and testing different versions of itself to see what it want's to be.

If the ego were like a phone with which you and others communicate than I must use a phone in order to reach you and make sure no one intercepted my words and changed it's meaning. I could tell you about the other way of communicating ofcourse, without an ego like posting here and then someone reads it and talks to it about someone who has never heard of ATS, then that person might tell to somebody else who doesn't even have an internet connection but that would be outside the scope of this topic.

The quoted text above was a response to me... not my response.

Ego is not a form of communication but a picture of how we see ourselves.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

having read and re-read your posts in this thread, i'm still left with confusion as to what your enlightenment really is. i follow what you said about your "pre" enlightenment and methodology... but what is your "state" now?

My state is now that I understand events which have happened years ago, I'm almost done reviewing my life and ready for the next step, which would be like my energy would dissapear from this existence, create a new one and be there.

Why I haven't done this is because it is an inevitable destination for me, I can't kill my physical body as I wouldn't want to leave that behind like that as it would cause more suffering than when I would just sit and wait it out for it to happen. Another reason is because I am still questioning whether or not I should teach others. I know I don't need to and others will reach it anyway but if I would stay and decide to teach it would be sooner rather than later. Once I'm gone, I can't return so I'm just taking my time. Once I'm gone I would miss you guys, I would also miss being on top of things and I would be in my own existence with kind of like holograms which are all my creation but not at the same time because they would be comprised of things from this planet, they would just be happy and do everything I want the way I want. Which also means I could lose against a hologram, which is a common obstacle for a lot of people who are afraid of letting go and artifical intelligence just not to me quite the opposite really.

i guess i dont quite understand what your enlightenment is and how it is manifested , how it has changed you - i would very much appreciate it if you could elaborate on this.

also what was your inspiration, what started you on this journey?

It would be like a big cauldron and all the stuff from this earth (stimuli) goes in and this creates a primordial soup which once it is ready can be eaten. Once eaten there is something like a dream in which the cauldron replenishes itself because there is still stimuli coming from the physical body and after a bowl has been eaten and approved of this gets shared with all of humanity, starting from an individual soul ofcourse which would be according to a highly organized system like there are x number of physics teachers or professors in the world but from an absolute perspective only one of them can be the most intelligent or has the most information and this perspective is what forms once one has seen the past, present and future.

Just like anybody I felt like something was missing so I started searching for those things which I felt should be there and then I returned home and questioned myself why it isn't or why those things are not there.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

Also I would like to ask: how did you know when you were "enlightened"?, or rather what happened or happens to assure you that you are enlightened.

First there are many pieces of many puzzles, then those need to be organized and analyzed then put together and once you don't get any more pieces is when you know you have all of them and you can put them together to form the puzzles which then once all are filled expose the larger puzzle and that is when new pieces can be seen which then form new puzzles. So far I have the 'master' puzzle and with it I can know or understand every puzzle out there. So once you get dreams of aliens with advanced technology begging you to help them with their puzzle is when you know where you evolutionary wise 'are'.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

seems kind of evil to me.

I'll stick to praying the Rosary and meditating in the presence of God.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Dragonfly, if you are enlightened show it. Without the use of EGO for when someone is truelly enlightened that which is spoken through the simplest of words will resinate with that individual. Nor has any response you've given sound remotely close to enlightenment. If not the rantings of a mad man who has the internet so he claims enlightenment.

This is my opinion and every post, you spatter some primordial soup rhetoric. Your chances of someone who would actually believe you is fading away fast.

Start answering questions and stop tip toeing around questions. And there is your vanity in your enlightenment.

Walk the walk my friend not tip toe through the field yo~

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
One of the most enlightened individuals of the 20th century

Tiny Tim...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Legendary! Agreed! I want some of what he's smokin

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Where did the OP go? I was really looking forward to furthing my enlightenment...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Can you find any advice for me? I thought I'd ask here instead of pm'ing you. You may send any to my inbox.

Although I'm quite alright with my state, I wanted to say, but then suddenly I didn't want do say anything about anymore. I wanted to say I'm satisfied, but I am really not.

So your obstacle would be fear of the unknown, having to leave your comfortable zone to possibly uncomfortable zones in order to get more information to process which might lead to a better state of mind or a lesser one. You need to work on your mental filters so everything which comes through that mental door can be rejected if that leads to a lesser state of mind instead of it overpowering you and becoming out of control.

I wondered about your age reading the posts. (I just say I wondered, I didn't ask, if 'you' don't want to tell.)

My age is in my nick, it's my birth year. I'm not going to U2U anything to you or anyone else or respond to any U2U's. But for those who have questions which I might miss, feel free to quote that post and I'll answer it lateron.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Legendary! Agreed! I want some of what he's smokin

You need to come to Holland then, the only country where it is allowed, besides maybe India with their sadhu's. I would also like to state I would like to keep this thread free of illegal substances and they are in no way required for attaining enlightenment, knowing all substances and even immaterial things can be considered as drugs.

In the future the USA might be able to ask my country for extradition of my person for influencing the public while under influence of marijuana and putting me in prison but for the time being this cannot happen but no one can have the same of what I'm smoking unless they happen to live in my country as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Fellow posters, lo and behold, there is a test to see if One is Enlightened.

Dragonfly:
1. What is the Nature of Mind? The Nature of Body?
2. Who are you and where are you?
3. What is the Source of Thought?
4. Realist or not?
5. What is your take on Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tsu, Mohammed?
6. Why is there Evil in the world?

What is your take on the following video?"

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Dragonfly, if you are enlightened show it. Without the use of EGO for when someone is truelly enlightened that which is spoken through the simplest of words will resinate with that individual.

But that is just the enlightenment you know of. What I say resonates with all of existence and sooner or later it will popup someplace and reach it's destination. The person might not link such events with my words at first but will do so sooner or later.

Nor has any response you've given sound remotely close to enlightenment. If not the rantings of a mad man who has the internet so he claims enlightenment.

I haz your the internet! LOL

This is my opinion and every post, you spatter some primordial soup rhetoric. Your chances of someone who would actually believe you is fading away fast.

Start answering questions and stop tip toeing around questions. And there is your vanity in your enlightenment.

Walk the walk my friend not tip toe through the field yo~

You still haven't convinced me of anything, so that image of me inside your existence is going to come to live now and show you in your dreams, working it's way to the surface in everyday life until you understand, or at least feel like it. Don't blame me though, it is how it works and you shouldn't have exposed yourself to this thread and try to make me believe I'm not how I see myself. And I know that is not what you wanted, you wanted me to make me believe your enlightenment is the true one and then lead me onto the road of your group of souls so they would have a better chance of influencing the future. Afterall if there are a million of one group against multiple smaller groups, the larger one wins but your group just sucks.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Fellow posters, lo and behold, there is a test to see if One is Enlightened.

Fellow posters, lo and behold, here is a wannabe tester who believes he can ask the right questions to receive the right answer! See how he tries to deceive everyone by suggesting he knows the answers and so the questions and how he is belittling everyone by explaining his post as if the reader has a low IQ it needs to be explained and he has to make up your mind for you and tell you how to interpret your post while everyone can do that for him or herself.

Unfortunately he will let you all down because the questions are asked in an invalid form. Do not despair though as dominicus is already thinking about the questions and in the future he will post them again but in the correct arrangement, with specifications and references so we can all talk about this subject together instead of trying to lure my person into a neverending fight about the truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
wisest thing ever said:

All that I know is that I know nothing.

socrates

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You need to come to Holland then, the only country where it is allowed, besides maybe India with their sadhu's. I would also like to state I would like to keep this thread free of illegal substances and they are in no way required for attaining enlightenment, knowing all substances and even immaterial things can be considered as drugs.

Yes they can, you are absolutly correct nor was I trying to convert this into a thread upon drug use translates into enligtenment.

In the future the USA might be able to ask my country for extradition of my person for influencing the public while under influence of marijuana and putting me in prison but for the time being this cannot happen but no one can have the same of what I'm smoking unless they happen to live in my country as well.

In the future, bro obviously you haven't been around the states and seen what our boy's in the green houses have been growing. And I find it funny you state influencing the pulic while under the influence of Marijuana. Totally contradictory to your first statement.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What your saying is having a hard time resonating with everyone including themselves in this thread by the blatent rantings of someone who is obviously under the influence of marijuana in Holland.

You enlightenment is the internet. Congratulations you learned how to Google.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
wisest thing ever said:

All that I know is that I know nothing.

socrates

Ok but I'm about self empowerment and positivity and growth, I would like this tread to be about that, actually developing something like the psyche and soul for oneself. But not pretending like everything one knows is worthless or saying things supposed to make someone look wise or humble. Everyone knows something and that is valuable to that person like knowing how to take care of oneself and this might be valuable for others as well so they know something but not nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join