It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Ok, there are many different kinds of enlightenment, please specify which one you view as truth and I will discuss from that perspective. I'm not trying to sound like mr Miyagi. The problem I believe you have (of which only you could know this) based on your replies is a common one, "beat me and the truths I stand for and I might ponder your truths" however I am not out to beat you or your truths, I would like anyone to re-examine their truths. Now I myself would listen to anyone, I have done so all my life and have taken everything everyone ever said which I have heard seriously but knowing I always have my own truth in my own home, just as everybody does or has.

Read the title to your thread Dragon and then read your first statement in the quote another paradox by you the OP. You claim complete enlightenment so enlighten us. Common sense trumped everything you've stated as you proved nothing of your enlightenment or process therein. You have contributed nothing to your own thread and you state you know something of my common sense? Please tell me what you think you know about me as I never once discredited you only challenged and you continualy gave me a response of child running around your own OP and not giving any answers.

There are only a few on this board who can challenge me, there are even less who can challenge me in a fun way instead of trying to set me up by manipulation trying to prove myself or the truths I have discovered for myself and which I am willing to devote time to without asking much in return. Which I understand must be confusing, knowing something valuable and just tossing it out there on the internet instead of what everyone does, making money out of it. Which I could also tell a lot about as it is part of the system which if understood can bring about enlightenment

Nobody is trying to set you up. This is delusion at the grandest scale. We are asking for your truths and you prove nothing. You claim to be enlightend but you state nothing. The fact that you don't give any validation of your enlightenment is belittling to all the threader who have honestly asked you legitamate questions. Challange you? You've been trumped over and over.

Like I stated before I want to believe you but you provide no sustanence to your thread or claims. You talk down to other's as if mightier. You sir are not enlightened.

Even Jesus who some thought was nutty was able to develop followers. Through his words and what he showed people. Same with every other fetchin Ascended Master. You continually exhibit that which is not enlightend but that which a individual is starving for attention. I feel for you. But don't claim something that you can't back up. Plain and simple. Any ATSer will tell you this.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
What is it to be? Who is the one doing the being?

Who and what are unimportant.

The uncarved block represents original state.... a clean slate.... before the influences of culture and education. In other words, the uncarved block is simply potential.

Are you familiar with the Hiesenberg Uncertainty Principle?

According to Quantum mechanics, everything exists in superposition, infinite potential states of being. The Hiesenberg Uncertainty Principle states that every act of observation changes the state of that which is being observed. The act of observation demands interpretation, and every interpretation becomes reality. Certainty breeds neurosis. Freud once said, "neurosis is the inability to tolerate ambiguity and ambivalence."

Being the uncarved block is a state in which one allows the universe to be as it is without preconceived notions as to how things should be. It is a state of superposition, infinite possibilities.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ok, I'm going to be "all ears" and back you on this thread for 1 reason only.

You don't need to back me at all, in fact I wouldn't recommend it as I don't ahave any side nor do I want to start a faction on my own. But if I would things would change for me personally and I would actually need bodyguards, move to another location, it would be exciting and part of me wants to just not more than 30-40ish % even if my faction becomes very powerful.

Obviously you posted this thread because there is a motivational factor behind. What is that factor, I don't know. You're obviously not selling anything, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and speculate, that you have indeed experienced, or continue to experience, something quite important and impactful.

In that case, please share what it is and how all of us can gain access to this

Actually I'm just bored and sitting here doing nothing much. What I want is worldpeace, everybody needs to share their stuff with eachother, people in the upper levels should ask lower wages and donate more to constructive goals like microcredits, people need to understand themselves better so their children don't get all the unprocessed information and make it difficult for themselves there are so many things I would like to see changed or at least a plan which is set in motion before I leave this planet, meaning I don't go to the human heaven (or hell) but outside of it, into my own heaven I made up myself with the help ofcourse of everyone who has ever lived on this planet.

None of you can have access to this 'object' I have created for myself but I created it with all the information in our world (meaning: Earth for those way high up there and down below) and so can everyone else. To add more it is like enough motions have been made by all of us who live and have ever lived, if Earth was an information container it contains enough (and has contained enough for awhile) and there is a known way to imagine this and so reach it individually to create one's own universe and from there go back whenever one chooses or go forward to unknown universes. Now with the outside I mean out of the timeline of humanity on this planet, not humans on other planets, not aliens, and not the female sphere of humanity just to be sure no one misunderstands.

And to be superfluous, life emerged from nonsexual reproduction, women are not the first ones who gave life, it was some worm a long time ago in which a female goddess made her soul lateron when there was human civilization and the first religions and she is/was pretty powerful because she had a lot of followers. Because of her and her actions and her followers, a male god was chosen to counteract her and invade her soul and when her present day worshippers give up so can he and his worshippers and then we would all be a step closer to an easy way of attaining enlightenment.
edit on 22/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
No one here is truly enlightened. If there are these individuals, ATS, or any other website for that matter, would be the last place they would be. They would be spending their time helping the masses of people without homes, food, clothes, internet, medicine, etc.
edit on 22-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

Maybe not...

Have you ever heard the expression: "Before Enlightenment chop wood carry water, after Enlightenment, chop wood carry water."

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hope everyone has a great weekend.... I don't think I have anymore to add to the conversation. It was interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by skalla
Op, despite all of your efforts to appear to the contrary, you are still very much a carved block.
You will realise this in time and then you can actually begin the journey that you believe you have completed.
It's not a criticism for me to say that you have not even opened the door or put your shoes on yet, rather its an effort to promote your understanding of where you really are.
The mj talk was crass and also quite showing of your ignorance, and hopefully of your lack of winters too.
A long journey awaits and I wish you well.

Exactly....

...be the uncarved block.

What is it to be? Who is the one doing the being?

You are both wrong, 'to be' means there is some activity either because of not trying to do anything which is impossible unless you ask someone who can to deactivate you but then you wouldn't be there in all of existence so it doesn't count.

From another perspective, one can be all one wants but if this isn't accepted by others, these perfect expressions do not count. Or in a world of unenlightened, they would interpret those expressions as nonperfect, there just is no other way.

Yet another perspective is seeing the world as one big computer with one central database where everybody is just a dot with different routines and subroutines and they all react to eachother because they can't do anything else. Then there is no real being, it's a big pinball machine, one which is real, the other which exists in the future but might be deactivated and one which is partly real or the afterlife. No one can be the ball, at best one can pretend one is moving the flippers but until our planet is nothing more than spacedust no one is truly real. How I can state I am real is because I can see through it all but don't want any of it as I have something of my own.

Anyway to be the block means someone else is going to carve something out of you and you may either like the end result or not, whatever it may become you missed the oppertunity to carve it yourself and then you still have to do that but you need someone elses block who must then go through the same nightmare as yours knowing someone is manipulating you without being able to do anything against this, having no choice but to watch and try to pretend you have your block and your carving yourself by trying to mimic the other but in the end having nothing when everybody is convinced beyond a doubt someone else carved your block. And you would have to live like that for all of your life and into heaven or hell until somebody like me comes along to tell the others how they are doing it wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
this may provide some enlightenment for you as to my meaning (no pun intended)

The Chinese word "Pu" is often translated as "the uncarved block," and refers to a state of pure potential which is the primordial condition of the mind before the arising of experience. The Taoist concept of Pu points to perception without prejudice, i.e. beyond dualistic distinctions such as right/wrong, good/bad, black/white, beautiful/ugly. It is a state of mental unity which places the Taoist practitioner into alignment with the Tao.

taoism.about.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

How do you travel to *see* these entities....where do they live for you to travel to.

Des

You don't travel. They come to you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Enlightenment isn't a destination...its a journey that never ends.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Hope everyone has a great weekend.... I don't think I have anymore to add to the conversation. It was interesting.

Im out too. Tried to hear things out, hoped for clarity, but instead got musings, ramblings, and emptying words. Peace in the middle east er'body

edit on 22-2-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by HelenConway

So here is my claim to complete, neverending enlightenment and in this topic I'll write about how it all went down. Ofcourse being enlightened and all nobody has to acknowledge or respect my claim which is how everything should be.

to be honest if you were really enlightened ie an avatar - you would not be boasting on ATS about it

In fact I am not sure a truly enlightened person can live in this dimension at present. Look what happened to Jesus.

Boasts of enlightenment speak to me of narcissism and ego ..

Yeah I can see this is going nowhere. Now if you readers can just continue letting me know this is all wrong, I can get those two creators off my back and move on.

Hun enlightened beings do not get defensive

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Let me give you a bit of enlightenment from my perspective.

From what I see you are a puppet to these beings and this is neither right, nor wrong, my reasoning behind this is we are all equal in the universes eyes. We are only deluded by our own choices and life plan. Life is exactly what we choose it to be and experience before being born into this reality we call life, certain aspects may vary, but the overall plan is arranged by yourself.

So basically if we think we are being manipulated, it's really by choice, the choice to experience being manipulated, or whatever else happens in life.

There is no Right, or Wrong, just what we experience. Right and Wrong is something learned here on Earth and is a set of Dogmatic rules.

You have chose your experience with these so called beings and if it works for you then wonderful, but it most likely won't work for others life plans, this is the issues with religions, because they dictate that they are in the know, when in fact they know very little and are blinded by their own Ego's and Fears.

This is just my perspective and what I see, but I will not force my views on anyone, nor say they are right or wrong.

All of our paths are important, some are just different then others, so respect others paths would be my final words.

Peace out,

RT

Anyway to be the block means someone else is going to carve something out of you and you may either like the end result or not, whatever it may become you missed the oppertunity to carve it yourself and then you still have to do that but you need someone elses block who must then go through the same nightmare as yours knowing someone is manipulating you without being able to do anything against this, having no choice but to watch and try to pretend you have your block and your carving yourself by trying to mimic the other but in the end having nothing when everybody is convinced beyond a doubt someone else carved your block. And you would have to live like that for all of your life and into heaven or hell until somebody like me comes along to tell the others how they are doing it wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

and who are these two you talk of ????
If you are connected to source at full strength you would not need two to guide you.
I am not trying to bring you down but bring you back to a reality base ?
An enlightened, aligned being would be all powerful and would be able to manifest and create instantly - can you do this ?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I keep hearing that you can't understand enlightenment through the rational mind.

Well, count me out. I don't want any part of this irrational mumbo jumbo.

I'm with you all that this body will die.

check.

I'm with you that there's no point in holding onto anything that is ultimately transitory.

gotcha.

The thing that trips me up, is the way in which all these spiritual teachings are worded. It messes with my mind. Oh yes, but I must lose the mind...I must be mindless.

Nope. Not gonna happen. You all can choose to be monks and stop wanking it or going after pussy and beer, but that's not for me.

No thank you!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

oh my god.

your signature is probably the greatest thing ever and applicable to the thread, mods, so don't kill the comment!

To be sure I avoid the off-topic guillotine. To the OP I say, if you could clean up your grammar and be more concise you have a career in comedic writing ahead of you!

Cheers and Happy Friday!

edit on 22-2-2013 by UdonNiedtuno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

sounds like you are another ATS nutjob, claiming enlightenment and sole communication with extraterrestrials. but hey, ill humor you for the moment. I have a couple questions.

how do you know you are enlightened?

Why would extraterrestrials communicate with you and you alone?

How do you communicate with them?

what is the purpose of the communication exactly?

im no skeptic, I truly believe there is something out there.,, but they havent got here yet. not a shred of evidence to support their presence among us. a bunch of easily faked photos and grainy video footage is not evidence. bit off topic but honestly why come all this way to talk to someone with little relevance or significance in our daily lives? they would surely be smart enough to find someone more believable and credible.

perhaps they are among us. i have my doubts though. unless I get some good answers you will be just another dude with delusions of grandeur seeing connections where there are none.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ok, I'm going to be "all ears" and back you on this thread for 1 reason only.

You don't need to back me at all, in fact I wouldn't recommend it as I don't ahave any side nor do I want to start a faction on my own. But if I would things would change for me personally and I would actually need bodyguards, move to another location, it would be exciting and part of me wants to just not more than 30-40ish % even if my faction becomes very powerful.

Obviously you posted this thread because there is a motivational factor behind. What is that factor, I don't know. You're obviously not selling anything, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and speculate, that you have indeed experienced, or continue to experience, something quite important and impactful.

In that case, please share what it is and how all of us can gain access to this

Actually I'm just bored and sitting here doing nothing much. What I want is worldpeace, everybody needs to share their stuff with eachother, people in the upper levels should ask lower wages and donate more to constructive goals like microcredits, people need to understand themselves better so their children don't get all the unprocessed information and make it difficult for themselves there are so many things I would like to see changed or at least a plan which is set in motion before I leave this planet, meaning I don't go to the human heaven (or hell) but outside of it, into my own heaven I made up myself with the help ofcourse of everyone who has ever lived on this planet.

None of you can have access to this 'object' I have created for myself but I created it with all the information in our world (meaning: Earth for those way high up there and down below) and so can everyone else. To add more it is like enough motions have been made by all of us who live and have ever lived, if Earth was an information container it contains enough (and has contained enough for awhile) and there is a known way to imagine this and so reach it individually to create one's own universe and from there go back whenever one chooses or go forward to unknown universes. Now with the outside I mean out of the timeline of humanity on this planet, not humans on other planets, not aliens, and not the female sphere of humanity just to be sure no one misunderstands.

And to be superfluous, life emerged from nonsexual reproduction, women are not the first ones who gave life, it was some worm a long time ago in which a female goddess made her soul lateron when there was human civilization and the first religions and she is/was pretty powerful because she had a lot of followers. Because of her and her actions and her followers, a male god was chosen to counteract her and invade her soul and when her present day worshippers give up so can he and his worshippers and then we would all be a step closer to an easy way of attaining enlightenment.
edit on 22/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

okay ignore my lastpost. enlightenment is alot of things, I have read some good descriptions of ithere bysome of the more sensible fellows.

It certainly isnt this ish you spew claiming to know the unknowable. In my opinion it is theacceptance and acknowledgement of your insignificance, and accepting your place in this world while knowing you dont actually know anything. to so arrogantly claim a divine state of being, as I am sure someone has said, is to seek validation from others. were you truly enlightened you would have something interesting and possibly believeable to say.

maybe you just a troll, but hey. who cares?

im done. laters holmes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join