It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Does it end here somewhere? Who knows?

It ends when your head comes off!

edit on 23-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: And then you put your head back on and start all over again!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Fundamental discord within people? Strangely afraid of being called crazy by the lunatics who are insane enough to call themselves sane.
edit on 23-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

This thread can be used to communicate with these two enlightened beings, feel free to ask them anything but know that I decide which questions I answer

Alrightie then what are tomorrow nites powerball numbers?

Nevermind I see no answer in my future.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Dragonfly,I thought you communicating with aliens on the astral plane..what happened to those guys?
Had enough with them and moved on to these enlighten beings?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Enlightenment is not told, it is realized.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by lonewolf10
reply to post by skalla

but didnt Buddha claim enlightenment?

Yes he did but mine surpasses his, mainly because I grew up with computers and he didn't.

Your doing this for giggles aren't you?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

From what i can tell, most, if not all buddhas in history up until Jesus Christ (or anyone for that matter, who has achieved true "enlightenment") don't just state.
"Yeah g'day guys, Ive just learnt the truth about reality.. soo.. I'm gonna just head off, and leave you guys to figure it out." They would be more inclined to actually help others and share there experiences so people could grow from them.

This leads me to speculate whether, in-fact, you actually fully comprehend that which you are trying to claim. No doubt you seem to have done A LOT of research, and can fully perceive this reality for what it is, but from my understanding TRUE enlightenment comes from a place within. Not out in space, or across the world. It means to discover your own truth, in your own way, in your own time.. so no amount of "information" is needed at all. Only patience.

Perhaps you have confused an awakening, with enlightenment. Yes, you may indeed have achieved a far greater consciousness than most other people in your life, but you seem to be still somewhat attached to your ego. This may be what is holding you back.

Also i noticed that when someone asked you what enlightenment felt like, you chose to compare it to sex. And again you chose to use sex in another analogy, this time about the "Law of Attraction". This could be the next part of you which needs working on.

I wish you good luck in your quest for enlightenment. You can, at often times, learn a lot about yourself from an outside perspective. Keep "working on it" because you seem to be smack on the right path, and you will most definitely find yourself, at the place you seek. Peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Um... NO offense intended, but little tid-bits of your post sound like a suicide note.

Also, I do believe that claiming enlightenment often means you're off the scent. The same is true with many things in life. The biggest barkers are the ones with no bite.

Still, I'm not judging. I can't know for sure what's in your head.

I will say this, though; The path of enlightenment for a human being is NEVER complete as long as you're still drawing breath. Human beings are flawed, imperfect, and incomplete creatures. If you follow enlightenment, you will always, gradually inch closer to your personal enlightenment... but if you're human, you're not complete. You can't be.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

what is the significance of the trident, which was shown to me?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Okay, I'll play too.

What is the primordial symbiosis, and how does it lay the entire foundation for all that exists as physical and therefore relative?

Oh....and how did that symbiosis initiate?

There. A truly enlightened mind would know the answers to that trio of related questions since that symbiosis bases the emergence of all that does and has ever existed.

I won't even ask WHY everything that exists persists.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You are refering to soul shatter. He is basically saying that he is aware that the soul is fragments and he thinks he can keep all of his together when he dies. Its not an easy process and no one is ever enlightened. Not even i having many incarnations. There are things that need to be done. This is not the time for peace. There is a pyramid that needs to be turned on. And only the chosen will do it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Um... NO offense intended, but little tid-bits of your post sound like a suicide note.

Also, I do believe that claiming enlightenment often means you're off the scent. The same is true with many things in life. The biggest barkers are the ones with no bite.

I will say this, though; The path of enlightenment for a human being is NEVER complete as long as you're still drawing breath. Human beings are flawed, imperfect, and incomplete creatures. If you follow enlightenment, you will always, gradually inch closer to your personal enlightenment... but if you're human, you're not complete. You can't be.

Its good to see I'm not the only one who sees a suicide intention. The wording in dragonfly's posts make him sound like an outcast in society and someone who fails to make connections with others.

Enlightenment is just an idea that people use who want to feel unique, different, and separate from others in a big way to get attention because they are depressed. As we can see in Dragonflys posts, he is dealing with serious depression and wants it to end by leaving earth. I don't blame people for feeling like this but he is delusional to call his depression enlightenment.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Ralphy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't believe that anyone should have to prove their own enlightenment to anyone.Enlightenment can not be quantified.If someone wants to state that they have achieved such a state I see no reason to doubt it(who am I to judge?). I don't expect anyone to care about my own beliefs and I have no problem with what anyone else believes(as long as no one gets hurt).

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

You are refering to soul shatter. He is basically saying that he is aware that the soul is fragments and he thinks he can keep all of his together when he dies. Its not an easy process and no one is ever enlightened. Not even i having many incarnations. There are things that need to be done. This is not the time for peace. There is a pyramid that needs to be turned on. And only the chosen will do it.

Thanks to Richard Garriott for this one but I also owe people like Gene Roddenberry for creating Star Trek, also the creators of Transformers, all those storytellers all have a lot to teach and otherwise through them their sources can be found.

Anyway he made up a story about a mad wizard who made a gem of immortality for himself but it went all sour for him and the gem shattered into many fragments. Now I played the Ultima series for many years and going online was a big step for me in my personal development and this was the story which tied the offline and online ultima series together. So anyway in my afterlife I have my soul which would be like a gem of immortality and this is shattered into many fragments, where I will have only one. The other souls are spaces meant for other souls to visit me,

Now it's not just some newage theory, this actually involves a lot of concepts, a framework to put them in and a person who can understand it all. Pretty much like a server/client setup, people will just have to understand I will not explain everything all at once as it would take many pages to write a DYI/Howto. One just has to have some understanding of computers, install a server ritually in order to manifest it in the astral planes. Then from the other side you would have spirits working there with the copying process. It wasn't difficult for me to imagine portals, there are so many videogames out there but also movies which all describe the idea. The only hard part is comprehending the scale of it all once it begins to manifest.

I deny reincarnation by the way. It is not much more than possession, the living has an accelerated rate of growth because it is learning from a spirit in a direct way and the spirit has some contact with the living. But really, every body only lives once, it's all a one way out.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy

Its good to see I'm not the only one who sees a suicide intention.

Let me try to make it clear again I have zero intention of ending my physical manifestation by means of suicide. I also believe death is something to be celebrated, the transition can be hard and people crying and telling everybody how such a person will be missed is not how I would want a funeral. I'd rather have people partying and asking out loud how my heaven is like.

There is more to it, the deceased sometimes linger on because of the way most in my country view death. It's the idea the real party is here in the physical or it's the desire to tell relatives they don't need to react the way they do, there are so many reasons.

Last but not least I have communicated with a lot of spirits who committed suicide and because of that I have enough information about the subject so this post will be all from me about that. Except about the suicide of a personality, the image of the self which can be deleted or ritually killed so that it can be rebuild the way the former person chose.
edit on 23/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
considering your earlier admission about the thc/cbn/cbd influence involved in this, you seriously need to take a break, please take it from someone with almost thirty years experience. clean up for a while, and if you return to it, cut down, take a week or two completely off (at least) every month. it seems to me that your brain is saturated with it.

sorry but your sense of reality is actually suffering, i mean this with kindness, start the path i recommend, try it at least.. if you find you can not go a few days (or even a day) on this "new regime" pls u2u me and i will try to assist.

all things in moderation, too much of a good thing and it all turns to rot.
edit on 23-2-2013 by skalla because: tyop

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

Dragonfly,I thought you communicating with aliens on the astral plane..what happened to those guys?
Had enough with them and moved on to these enlighten beings?

Well since you want to know, the timeline of this planet is in a kind of cube with boundaries where devices from 18 aliens are on all sides to keep this planet in a quarantine so nobody can go in and nobody can go out without their knowledge.

Now if those devices are something like remote controlled spaceships they would occupy the spaces next to the cube and put up a kind of forcefield/astral space, one on all sides, one cube for the past, one for the present and one for the future. I am the only one who gets most of this puzzle or the illusions inside, however there are others who have information about this too, just not enough pieces to see the entire picture. And they never will but there are talks about the future of humanity and how they have a chance for colonizing space. It is mostly amusing to the aliens as humanity currently doesn't have any worthy spaceships but those in the know who talk with them have ego's the size you have never seen and they go on and on about how they are going to conquer space and take all their spaceships unless they get what they want. They never made it outside of the aliens' simulation rooms but they truly believe they have gone somewhere very far and are doing a lot of good things for humanity, ofcourse no one may know about this. Well anyway they crack me up often but they are also a source of knowledge in my case much like trying to crash their party and getting bounced but learning something new each time I get thrown out.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
considering your earlier admission about the thc/cbn/cbd influence involved in this, you seriously need to take a break, please take it from someone with almost thirty years experience. clean up for a while, and if you return to it, cut down, take a week or two completely off (at least) every month. it seems to me that your brain is saturated with it.

sorry but your sense of reality is actually suffering, i mean this with kindness, start the path i recommend, try it at least.. if you find you can not go a few days (or even a day) on this "new regime" pls u2u me and i will try to assist.

all things in moderation, too much of a good thing and it all turns to rot.
edit on 23-2-2013 by skalla because: tyop

I do, thanks for the consideration. It's always about too little of something or too much, that perfect balance is somewhere in there and can be applied to everything.

Anyway I don't need your assistance, I am well aware of the THC stored in my fat tissues and sometimes at work during a break I imagine they come loose and enter my bloodstream so I get a little high. And no one need to apologize to me for believing I am not well mentally or physically, that's the others' belief and I have no problem respecting that. It's just that I disagree with a lot I can't help it really, universal powers and all.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

been there done it, kinow exactly where you are coming from, esp re the re-release issue. you seriously need a break dude...step back and imagine how you sound.
if you need to partake daily then you need to ask why you feel this - it's hard to get a different way of life, a lot harder than many people think, and waking and baking just handicaps you to reality, however groovy it feels.

seriously man, you need a real break, dont ruin it for your self

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Besides the apologizing with which I have no problem, I also have no problem with people judging. It's perfectly normal to create an image of another in one's mind, it's what happens when stimuli from animate object forms in the mind which translates this all into a story. Without judging, one might not know how the story will develop, if it will become good or bad to the reader. In one's own universe (or existence) one should view him or herself as one's own police officer, judge, lawyer and jailer all in one. Once all crimes have been identified, all images should be judged and sent to jail. Those innocent can reside somewhere else, those working with the system would get the works and become police officers to go against those against the system.

So that is just a part of what is in my head, there's the image of my soul and inside is such a world, then there's my psyche to interpret and translate it all so the translations become expressions of my soul. But all these are concepts which are somewhere like nonphysical energy occupying the same space my physical braincells would be, it follows me around, sometimes it appears to be ahead, only on important occasions like making a longterm judgement is when it all alignes in the past, future and present.

Why can't you be? Because it's easy for me to imagine the physical body creates the nonphysical psyche or spirit then the spirit can realize the soul and create it's own soul on the outside which then recreates the psyche again manifesting as the eternal. Which can still feel physical if one chooses to but it can also be some other form of substance of stuff really. But I suppose it is true these are all like suits and humans cling to theirs because they believe it to be their first real one. Anyway like all things it all depends on how they are viewed, humans can be perfect, complete and flawless creatures just as they can be the opposite like you posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join