It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
Textreply to post by Phantasm

You have put great deal of effort into trying to convince others in something they
will not beleive in. While i commend your efforts, please allow me to give some advice based on a similar experience.

Ironically it started, for me, after this same person (9nania) had seemingly predicted the massive japan EQ.
I was awestruck and felt that there was something i could learn from it to help people.
I spent a lot time after that watching her videos and even more time attempting to correlate astronomical event and alignments to EQ's on earth.
Between the jpl websites and historical records of earthquakes i spent many months trying to make a link, abd while there are many events that coincide there was nothing concrete to base any predictions off of.

In the end i stopped searching for answers and came to the conclusion that she was either truthful and that information was given to her by a higher power, or she was lucky. Since this new information has come to light i uave concluded that lightening has struck twice.

I personally in God so it is easy for me to accept his hand in this. For whatever reason he has given her these insights and while some may interpret them as something else i feel that her part in this ay is not over.

As for my advice...wait and see if more is to come to light in the future but dont stop believing, keep true to your beleifs and they will reward you in the end. I could say so much more but i will stop before i begin rambling...good luck to you in your endevours

but she predicted something that happens everyday. It's like predicting a car accident, or murder in Chicago. Plus he prediction didn't really come true, the sun didnt black out, no beast appeared, nothing she said happened other than the thing that happens everyday.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Two different meteors sorry friend. Over 300K miles apart I might add and over six hours difference in their passing. The one that hit russia was about three feet wide. The one that passed us was the big one and it is gone bye bye now, that one was half a football field and we would have know a bit more what it was like to be toasted had that baby hit.But hey in 2029 or so Apothos is due to make an even closer call like right on our front door and that one whose name has at it roots. Apo : from and Theos God. Make of that one what you will Apotheosis means culmination or climax or has a special meaning to make divine or deify . We shall all be gods then...... I call it mark my words, I will be called a psychic. It is due on a Friday the 13th too. Dum ta da dum tum.....

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

Oh No Mr Bill.........yaaaaaaaaaa
.................................................a
........................................................a
...............................................................a

edit on 16-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
No she was not correct. You are reaching and twisting facts to suit you desire for her to be right.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Not to make any more of it but some pieces did make impact. One in a lake. Its a special on the science channel right now. Well may be over now but was just on. A lot of the video we saw on here yesterday. Thats where I heard about the really big one that bears the name Apophis. Ok not until 2038. But its on a collision course for us. I had the name wrong in my post above going to take my lashes now.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

Tell me more, tell me more
Like does he have a car.....
Tell me more tell me more,
cuz he sounds like a bore.......
shooda bop bop hey
shooda bop bop hey
shooda bop bop
Yeah.........

Grease 1978

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

www.youtube.com

Like the rest of you, I thought she was CRAZY but even though NASA said DA14 was not a threat 9Nania said IN THIS VIDEO uploaded last Monday that according to God's Timeline SOMETHING would IMPACT EARTH....SHE WAS RIGHT!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 15/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

What a load of bull.

You cherry pick ONE lightning strike and ONE meteor.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xertious

Thank you. Shooting stars folks. If you use the more common term then people will admit to themselves that this happens all the time. Every November we sail through the Leonids and get a spectacular show and no one goes nuts and on some occassions its many many per hour hitting the earth or burning up which is what we see.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Hey I'll give you that. It was special but it was not the earth destroying better get on your knees and pray event that she is to have Forseen ( Is that the right term. sheesh I dont even know ) Its making things fit they way you folks want it to . She's lovin the worship.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by Phantasm

www.youtube.com

Like the rest of you, I thought she was CRAZY but even though NASA said DA14 was not a threat 9Nania said IN THIS VIDEO uploaded last Monday that according to God's Timeline SOMETHING would IMPACT EARTH....SHE WAS RIGHT!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

What a load of bull.

You cherry pick ONE lightning strike and ONE meteor.

I know right.

People will keep mentioning the chance of such a meteor actually passing over Russia and connect it with what this person "predicted", (likely spawning from the fact that an asteroid was passing the same day despite being unrelated), and because something did happen, turned her prediction into something that no doubt overloaded her brain and ego in some way, further pushing her to try to throw many things into her cauldron, (pope's resignation, lightning strike, meteor), and whatever else she saw fit to connect.

Like others have pointed out, she was one of the people who got on in a similar, probably more dramatic way when comet Elenin was passing.

I'm one who does believe many things in life all are connected in a surreal way, but what she's doing and how she's addressing her "victory", is just a classic case of grasping at straws.

We live on a massive planet. What does a small town in Russia have to do with the Pope's resignation? How can these two things be connected in any way? Yeah it is unfortunate that the pressure of the meteor soaring overhead did injure hundreds (mostly all minor injuries so I've read), but that doesn't mean these things are connected.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Some people are always itching for the end. It's just human nature. Just as people are fascinated with the beginning of life, they are also fascinated with death. This is just one aspect of that instinct. In a way it's a very narcissistic way of displaying it. You couldn't just die alone in your bed, oh no, it has to be part of something grand doesn't it? The end of days, some apocalyptic death you can be proud of rather than random accident or the inevitable descent into old age..

The truth is all of this stinks of human invention. There is no plan, just the unending randomness of time that will finally get us. Entropy is the end of us all. Quit waiting for someone else to save the world and fix your own life.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a little disturbing
edit on 16-2-2013 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
if i am reiterating something someone else has said in this thread...good! ask the 1,000 people in russia who were injured if they felt any impact. thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

Each of our experiences lends us a different perspective.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm going to be watching her. I don't know about "God's timeline" or "God's calender" but she did make some very interesting connections in her video.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I choose to not go into where I live, but one night during a series of loud booms and noises my entire town was hearing, I fell asleep and woke up abruptly. I felt my middle upper back burning. I switched on the light and saw a little blood on my sheet, woke my boyfriend, and asked him to look at my back. I had three long scratches running down the middle of my upper back. They were perfectly aligned and still bleeding a little. The surface of my skin was broken. There was no way I could have made these scratches myself due to their position and my inability to reach and re-create them.

To this day we don't know how it happened. We took pictures and documented it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
OOPS, Glory to 9Nania in the highest MUCH?????? Meteors hit the earth every day. Every freakin day . Ok we dont get them on video but this was not .....wait for it...... earth shattering in any way. I loved the vid, was really sorry for the folks hurt by glass or falling objects but jeezx cripes dont glorify this chick into thinking she has something she does not. Some people do I fully accept that and understand the principle of its mechanics to a point so dont call me closed minded. I know quite a lot that would make the common hair stand on its end but these are flukes .

You see....you're focusing on the person when I say focus on the facts. The timeline she figured out seems to be somewhat accurate so far.

...and she's NOT THE ONLY ONE who knows of this timeline. YouTube search "Four Blood Moons."

Skip to 2:00mins for the good stuff or 7:00mins. for the beef. :

edit on 17/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My personal opinion on this video is well.. I'm apparently a bit late to her show so maybe I need to stay tuned...

But then again I also feel that she is looking for anything.. She believes in it so much.. What I mean by that is her finding a "heart shaped hair" in her bathtub was deemed significant to her. She is obviously paying too much attention to things because I could imagine if you were looking for a heart you could find it somewhere.. such as a hair in the bathtub.. I actually found that quite disgusting to even mention. (she said at very end of video)

2nd. The whole "THIS IS GOD'S CALENDER" actually got a bit annoying after the 14th time mentioning it.. She wasn't very "informational" with how she constantly displayed "I'm not a crazy person, this is God's calendar". She pretty much chopped up information and between the bits of information she explained herself as not being crazy.

We'll see how this plays out. Don't get your hopes up ATS.. I know you can't fall for the same doom and gloom after December 21st 2012..

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I don't think people are actually looking for death, even the suicidal I think are looking instead to an end of pain.

If there is a way to end problems and pain, they want to embrace it..... I think we are all guilty on some level of this desire.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just a note... the mountain that strikes the earth kills 1/3 the population scorching the earth and poisoning the seas

I don't think we've been hit by that just yet....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join