9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
Yup,
Pretty much nailed it!

It is an indisputable fact that some people simply can't wait to see the world burn.
When you invest your entire being in someones religion / prophecy it naturally follows that your ego demands that you have chosen wisely.
Oddly, people would rather be proven right even at the expense of many thousands of innocent lives. The more convoluted the 'prophecy' the easier it is to interpret it as having relevance to ongoing events.

It is no different from throwing virgins into a volcano to appease it.
That's why my username is also my epitaph.
Humans Eh!

Yup can't blame the people though, so much religion, prophecy and hollywood to go around - everyone just loves a good ole 'end of the world' drama to focus on takes their mind off the corruption, poverty and greed taking place thesedays.... I'm sure the animal kingdom have the same drama when we cut down their habitats, pollute their lakes and disrupt their natural habitat all in the name of progress.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spqrenki
I've been thinking about this and I have a question. If this is all a script, the bible, "God's timeline", etc. etc. Why even bother? If what is going to happen is scripted to happen anyway, why not just sit there and get drunk? I don't get it. It's like Gods playing a sick game of theater with his creations.

Well even if there is no God, the timeline according to scientists will anyway lead to our certain doom in the far future when our own sun becomes a red giant or any of the other doomsday scenarios that have nothing to do with god but are certain to happen sometime in the far future.

Why even bother? Well if we are quick about it we can escape this impending doom, it requires exactly one thing though: space travel/colonization of other stars systems. This is the ONLY THING that can save us, in the end. So even if we have a few years to go still(perhaps), i´d say we seriously wanna start planning for this as soon as possible, instead of playing games on our phones and posting dog-pics on facebook.
edit on 17-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Where's Bruce Willis when you need him?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
I watched the video, She is definitely excited about it. One can hear it in Her voice.

So here is what I am watching for.....

Conclave is set for early March - Could it convene or possibly conclude on or very near to the March 11th-12th Dates she was citing?

The beast rising out of the pit - Could the new Pope that is appointed be from Russia or that area from olden days? Perhaps even have symbolic ties somehow to that region?

Today is the 16th, so I will be watching the news for may be happening tomorrow. She may be on to something, as She said this is God's timeline and God's show.... not ours. I see no harm in being less critical and more observational.
edit on 17-2-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

Be careful their are 100's of other prediction videos on youtube that are clearly frauds and they sound just as scared.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
9Nania made one allegedly correct prediction, re: the horrible quake and tsunami in Japan. She then made more predictions. All of which had to do with the passage of objects in space and their supposed (unfounded) ability to cause Earthquakes, and all of which came to naught. Not one of them happened. She was clearly debunked.

She also had numerous YouTube videos in which she claimed that she was in direct communication with angels, that her child had an implant from aliens, and various other things. Moreover, she claimed to be leaving the internet and fleeing civilization before one of her alleged predictions (which failed to come to fruition.) Yet she was discovered to still be online and actively communicating.

Everyone has the right to their beliefs, however everything she asserts should be treated with skepticism and critical thought. Just my opinion.

Peace.
edit on 2/17/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here's Pastor Paul Begley jumping on the story of 50 meteorites reported over the passed 5 days.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I wonder why he didn't mention the 377 this year so far. In the US alone.
www.amsmeteors.org...

That's 8 a day.
edit on 2/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I wonder why he didn't mention the 377 this year so far. In the US alone.
www.amsmeteors.org...

That's 8 a day.
edit on 2/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Good point! There has been some bigger-than-usual meteorites being witnessed since the Russian incident though. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well, even with space colonization this will not save us in the long term... Because the expansion of the universe will at some time reach the point where it expands faster than light, and the expanded matter will lose it's cohesion, and everything will disintegrate in the end...
Maybe another bigbang will happen after that, but good luck to escape that. Maybe by finding a way to escape the 4 dimensions we're trapped in, but that won't be an easy job... Anyway, we still have some time before this happens.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

There has been some bigger-than-usual meteorites being witnessed since the Russian incident though.

Really? I haven't heard about a lot of meteorites being recovered.
Oh, I guess you mean meteors. Where are you getting that statistic "bigger-than-usual"?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There has been some bigger-than-usual meteorites being witnessed since the Russian incident though.

Really? I haven't heard about a lot of meteorites being recovered.
Oh, I guess you mean meteors. Where are you getting that statistic "bigger-than-usual"?

Awe man seriously? You want me to go dig up all the articles the passed couple of days of large meteors being witnessed? The Walking Dead is coming on so i don't have time. Google Search Cuba, Japan, Puerto Rico, San Fransico, Florida, North Carolina meteors. Plenty of video too.

Larger meteors mean more witnesses means more media coverage.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's the "larger" part that you're going to have a hard time convincing me of.

But you left a possible factor out of your "equation".

A passing asteroid and a report of a very large meteor resulting in more people with their eyes to the sky at night so more eyes to see something that is not terribly unusual.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
C'mon!

Everyone knows the magic hippy in the sky made this happen. 9Nania is sure of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I have predicted the same sorta thing. The meteors impacting earth.(or something impacting earth on a larger scale)are a timeline marker for dreams and open visions I have had. And I don't know this person either. I had an epic dream about not just a few but hundreds maybe even thousands of fireballs hitting all over the world causing panic and fear and destruction of all sorts. It's just a marker for me that when this happens there is more crazy stuff coming close behind.

IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD though. It may be considered the tribulation period though, or something like what we understand of end time prophecy type scenario. But I repeat not the end of the world. Not fun though by any means and things escalate from here.

Many of us have not only has the "Fireball dream" but many of us like myself have had the "Tsunami on the East coast vision or dream" in my case I saw the Tsunami in an open vision seated on my couch out of nowhere basically. Not only have myself and others had these dreams but we have also seen war here in the U.S. I have seen the whole thing play out for the most part.

A very significant number of us have ALL had these dreams and visions. You can try to ignore that all you like... good luck with that though.. eh

p.s. I stand behind my claims these things will happen but I don't know when... one time someone ask me to just guess .. so i said ok maybe October 2009? I was wrong.. but i was guessing just like anyone.. I don't know the date of the events so I'll never just take a guess like that it's a bad refelection and has nothing to do with these prophecy's anyway guessing is for carnival folk.. ok! But i know they will happen in my lifetime and we are gonna get pummeled by these meteor fireball things! NOT THE END OF THE WORLD THOUGH so don't call me a "doomsday-er" the world isn't going anywhere very soon!

-FG

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
she keeps talking about scripture but seems to forget some ....

Timothy 2:12 - I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

this chick is a crazy ... haven't we learnt by now that the bible is full of crap ??

all she is doing is taking certain passages and putting her own spin on them ... anyone can do that ... anyone who uses the bible for anything other then a paper weight is wasting their time lol
edit on 17/2/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Ya know I struggle with writing I'll admit. Sometimes I'm just in a hurry etc.. but at least I try.

While you on the other hand I bet your a great writer in comparison to myself. I don't mean this in a mean way ok.. And I'm not trying to say anything hurtful to you ok.. but man why you think it's acceptable to write some drivel like that is beyond me. I would never dream of making such an obnoxious post. What's worse is your actually getting stars for it too. Come on guys we can get our points across without the 6 year old tactics... can't we? Anyway....

Now did you see my post? It basically says I predict the same thing and I'm not saying it's the end of the world. Actually I predict mass fireballs all over the world that will be scary.. but still not the end of the world. And as I said previously I have had dreams and visions of this and more and so have many other people around the world. If you do a quick google search about the dreams and vision I mention in my previous post you will find dreams and vision that match EXACTLY from other people from all over the world as I said.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

Ya know I struggle with writing I'll admit. Sometimes I'm just in a hurry etc.. but at least I try.

While you on the other hand I bet your a great writer in comparison to myself. I don't mean this in a mean way ok.. And I'm not trying to say anything hurtful to you ok.. but man why you think it's acceptable to write some drivel like that is beyond me. I would never dream of making such an obnoxious post. What's worse is your actually getting stars for it too. Come on guys we can get our points across without the 6 year old tactics... can't we? Anyway....

Now did you see my post? It basically says I predict the same thing and I'm not saying it's the end of the world. Actually I predict mass fireballs all over the world that will be scary.. but still not the end of the world. And as I said previously I have had dreams and visions of this and more and so have many other people around the world. If you do a quick google search about the dreams and vision I mention in my previous post you will find dreams and vision that match EXACTLY from other people from all over the world as I said.

Nice try buddy. So why did you edit my post out? Others wont know what your talking about....
As long as my point gets across I could care less.
Grammar is just a skill, just like any another.
Those are your dreams not mine. Good luck with them.
edit on 17-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

HA! That was funny! but ok then..
Ya got me ? aight then

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
haven't we learnt by now that the bible is full of crap ??

Well, if the fact that the main character of this book (Jesus) is portrayed as caucasian when there was no caucasians at this time and place is not enough to convice hardcore believers, nothing is. Just let them live in their medieval-minded world
edit on 17/2/2013 by Ghostfreak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

That wasn't your point at all. You're just embarrassed that somebody called you out for having posted before conducting proper research. Amusing as it is to see you retcon your mishap, you should instead exercise a little humility.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join