It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
To those saying that meteorites hit the Earth everyday and 9Nania didn't forecast anything new, I have to say...

Yes! meteorites DO hit the Earth everyday, DUH!

This meteorite was significant because NASA says it was the largest that we know of in the passed 100 years, because 1100+ people suffered minor injuries caused by this meteorite's shock wave, because it was 30X more explosive than the Hiroshima bomb, and because the whole world got to witness it via MSM.

In her video she says she thinks a significant asteroid (meteorite) MIGHT hit Earth even though NASA had been saying there was no threats from asteroid DA14. Now whether it's something biblical or not 9Nania (using her timeline chart) was able to forecast a meteorite impact.

She wasn't predicting anything or prophecizing anything, she was simple following the relation between parts of Revelations as related to the timeline she's been following. I'm not sure why she thought a significant meteorite would impact Earth on Friday or Saturday when her timeline shows the 7th day after Sukkot on Sunday but I'm sure she had her reasons.

I haven't heard from anyone else that forecast a significant meteorite impact (biggest in 100 years) to the DAY.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

You do realize the sensationalism that was behind the certain accuracies of the Mayan Calendar, right?

And the countless other doomsday prophecies?

And, you know, that the Bible also told us that the Earth was flat, that our heart produces love and not our brain, that diseases that we now know were caused by microorganisms were "punishments", that the Earth has been around for less than 6,000 years, that mustard seeds are the smallest seeds, that bats are birds, that the sky is a roof that rests on top of the world, and that the earth was formed before the sun.

Is there anything else you want me to believe? Right, of course, the antichrist is going to arrive in a meteorite and become the next pope.

TELL ME MORE.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When you think about it both the papal resignation and the meteor did impact the earth on different scales. Look at it this way: The meteor only hit Russia affecting only those in the area of impact.

The Papal resignation however "Imapcted" the church on a much larger scale because it brings a great (as in big) change to the church as a whole
edit on 16-2-2013 by Edgar806 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Whew, this girl reminds me of my boyfriend when he was an unmedicated bipolar guy in the throes of a paranoid mania. Her energy and tone were so high strung and manic, don't you think? Still, I like her dedication and I find her thought processes and connections interesting. She must be tripping hard on the meteorite in Russia, I can see her totally freaking out, haha! The lightning bolt on the vatican, oh man, she might already be holed up in the mountains.

The conundrum is that her whole theory is based on her interpretation of the words in a select few verses from the Bible. I don't see why her interpretations are any more relevant than anyone else's interpretations. Much of what she says is a real stretch, in my opinion.

Since she's so confident in her interpretations that she's making it her priority to get the word out, maybe she's actually one of the false prophets that is warned about....or maybe she's right on target, who knows. Time will tell, awareness is good.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not going to get caught up in the fear vibe of some high strung, imaginative chick on the internet. Most of us are alert and can think for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

SHE FELT SOMETHING WAS GONNA IMPACT EARTH

She was correct. That's the hole the meteorite made when it hit Chebarkul Lake.
this is one of two impact locations i know of... There is another vid Showing a hole kn the ground with flames and molten rock... So theres more than 1 that happened that day.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by primalpainter

I agree with your post but there's nothing to fear. If Jesus existed and we're to believe what He said than there's NOTHING TO FEAR...all these things are supposed to happen. It's a time to rejoice because His return is near.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would like to draw your attention to the prophecy of the late great living legend resurrected some time in the future for the purpose of rewriting the past by popping pills in Ezekiel's mouth and creating stuff that we have yet to create.
Someday all this made sense and now I felt I shall be born to write to you on Above Top's eek writ and explain in a manner befitting the king that you are not.
To e-loo-man-ate you and to free you hominid mind from the slavery and drudgery of thoughts of comets.
A comet shall come, whether she believes it or not. The only downside was the coming of age of the zombie limb ripping psychos. Maybe will call them back today tomorrow. Somehow the comet seems less scary and has gold.
I am told I like gold. I wonder why I lost my hair?
edit on 16-2-2013 by TwoBalls7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You mean this one. From 2008? No molten rock. Plenty of natural gas though.

edit on 2/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the tripods to rise up out of the impact site and start vaporizing humans.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by UberL33t

So a "Meteor" made a perfectly round hole in the layer of ice in a lake where one of the other largest meteors impacted close to 100 years ago, something is fishy about two of the largest meteors in the last century hit the same area.

yes. fakery goggles on with the russian meteorite thing.
alot of important issues with the coverage raised here.

regarding the OP - there is something huge going on behind our fake reality curtain.
throw back the veil, is what i say. i am ready to behold.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think I know why we haven't seen the beast yet.

Remember that scene in Spinal Tap where the band was going to come out of the cocoons and they got stuck because they wouldn't open?

Same thing here. The antichrist and his minions cut corners to save a few bucks. Well, you get what you pay for.

Guess the Catholic Church should have been demanding more than 10% of their parishioners income all these years.

Could have afforded a better meteorite. Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
The pope announces his resignation, lightning strikes the Vatican, 4 days later a meteorite hits Russia, rumors abound, saying sulfer is rising from 3 impact points (Revelation-8...)

This girl said in the video presented that even though NASA said we have nothing to worry about, according to God's timeline, SHE FELT SOMETHING WAS GONNA IMPACT EARTH, and I'm freaking out!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 15/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

Keep going.. your earth... poor job of tending to or taking care of it. Gods creation man(his image) vs mans creation hybrids/greys. Your future returning.............................. Man is not allowed to destroy himself. World with out end. Time to wake up you all have been asleep for too long.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Look I just want to know what she thinks the end result will be and when.

I dont care about religious nut cases yelling from the roof tops that we are all going to die. no s%$t Sherlock i wants planning on being immortal anyway. of we are all going to die, today tomorrow or the day after so what.

So why is this nut bad getting so exited? what the hell does she think is going to happen that could be worse than us dying?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Textreply to post by Phantasm

You have put great deal of effort into trying to convince others in something they
will not beleive in. While i commend your efforts, please allow me to give some advice based on a similar experience.

Ironically it started, for me, after this same person (9nania) had seemingly predicted the massive japan EQ.
I was awestruck and felt that there was something i could learn from it to help people.
I spent a lot time after that watching her videos and even more time attempting to correlate astronomical event and alignments to EQ's on earth.
Between the jpl websites and historical records of earthquakes i spent many months trying to make a link, abd while there are many events that coincide there was nothing concrete to base any predictions off of.

In the end i stopped searching for answers and came to the conclusion that she was either truthful and that information was given to her by a higher power, or she was lucky. Since this new information has come to light i uave concluded that lightening has struck twice.

I personally in God so it is easy for me to accept his hand in this. For whatever reason he has given her these insights and while some may interpret them as something else i feel that her part in this ay is not over.

As for my advice...wait and see if more is to come to light in the future but dont stop believing, keep true to your beleifs and they will reward you in the end. I could say so much more but i will stop before i begin rambling...good luck to you in your endevours

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

Russian Cleric Calls Meteor Strike ‘Message From God’

A Russian cleric from the Chelyabinsk Region which was devastated by a meteor shower this morning is labeling the event, which injured over a thousand people, a message to humanity from God. “From the Scriptures, we know that the Lord often sends people signs and warnings via natural forces,” Metropolitan of Chelyabinsk and Zlatoust Feofan said in a statement released on Friday." The clergyman said that the meteor shower was “the Lord’s message to humanity,” and served as, “a reminder that we live in a fragile and unpredictable world.”
Source

Seems others are thinking it's a message from God as well...

To be fair, every natural disaster & event gets attributed to god by these people. Pat Robertson does it every single time something happens.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OOPS, Glory to 9Nania in the highest MUCH?????? Meteors hit the earth every day. Every freakin day . Ok we dont get them on video but this was not .....wait for it...... earth shattering in any way. I loved the vid, was really sorry for the folks hurt by glass or falling objects but jeezx cripes dont glorify this chick into thinking she has something she does not. Some people do I fully accept that and understand the principle of its mechanics to a point so dont call me closed minded. I know quite a lot that would make the common hair stand on its end but these are flukes .

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

Seems the only question left is Which God?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
>god

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Fun thread. Thanks Phantasm

We'll see soon enough whether events keep lining up with her ("God's") calendar.

I'll try to remember to watch her video again in a month or so to see if something happened on President's day, who the new pope will be, etc...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join