9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
While I believe she is caught up in a web of nonsense, I wouldn't call this woman a fraud. I think she earnestly believes that things are going down and is trying desperately to figure "it" all out.
I don't see her as the fraudulent medium/preacher type who closes the computer, lights a smoke with a chuckle and heads down to the bar with all her donations.
I believe she spends a great deal of time researching, reading and trying to "put it all together" in the hopes that she will help/save people.
Have to give her some cred for putting all these timelines together and spending so much time and energy into her "work". I believe she's quite gifted actually with a strong understanding of geological events and could put those gifts to use if she focused her energy into seismology studies or something along those lines.

I, also began to casually watch her vids since the Japan earthquake and was captured by her urgency (and those damn eyes of hers) If you cherry pick through them you can kind of follow her descent of mental health as she grows more fervently apocalypse-bound and her hold on reality slips away even further. Schizophrenic traits are pretty clearly evidenced with her occasional extreme paranoia.

While I don't care for her aggressive blocking of comments and responses which certainly make her suspect of fraudulent activity, that could also be attributed to her paranoid behaviors.

And as for the predictions themselves? I side with the others here that you can place an event with just about any given day. It's a big world and very difficult to comprehend all the activity that occurs on a daily basis, but to put it simply - just about everything happens every day somewhere. With the exception of supernatural events, because there is no such thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

Very well said. That's how I see it...except for the last sentence.
edit on 17/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Heh-heh. Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by doesntmakesense
how about you guys watch the video before trying to discredit this anyway that you can? She clearly states the asteroid is only one fulfilment in her CONTINUING timeline. She specifically states that she is not sure that the asteroid would even impact earth, although a meteorite did in fact impact earth in Russia. She is stating that the impact lines up with the timeline she set of fulfillment in prophecy. She is saying that the rise of the antichrist is among us as the 8th pope. I've never seen any of her vidoes before but if any of you had seen this one video that was posted, none of you would have been so quick on the trigger as you had been. THE METEOR MEANS NOTHING besides the fulfillment of one of the steps of the revelation.
edit on 15-2-2013 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-2-2013 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

According to her a beast should have rose from the impact hole.
So the next Pope came down in a meterorite and emerged from this hole?

What's the big deal with the pope resigning anyways, other popes have resigned in the past.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

Well said

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

It's just a metaphorical reference. One could surmise that with the event of the hole, someone comes into power that represents the beast of Revelations.

And I don't understand why the Pope needs replacing anyway. It IS the 21st century now. Maybe it's time we let notions go that some representation of a man to god communication leader as being necessary. Talk about frauds!
edit on 17-2-2013 by gottaknow because: messy sentence

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

What's the big deal with the pope resigning anyways, other popes have resigned in the past.

Yeah, over 600 years ago!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It truly boggles my mind how time and time again people seem to seek refuge in hoping for some earth-changing events supposedly set to occur. The time and effort spent on this stuff is just amazing. I believe this is much more of a psychological thing than anything else, as none of these supposed prophecies will come to fruition. What do I base that on? Never has any other prophecy come true, and neither will any else.

I know it may be difficult, and to some probably impossible to accept the fact that, like every single person before us in history, nobody knows what the future holds. As has been said before, asteroids and such have crashed onto earth literally billions of times before, the only real difference today is that they can be randomly recorded on cell phones, dashcams etc. thereby causing a much greater "impact" on society and the people who for whatever reason feel it has something to do with god or a prophecy.

My message for all the people of this world is simply to stop entertaining theories of mass suffering and death, and spend your time and effort on the people around you. Your family and friends are all that matters in the end. Even if any of these prophecies are right, what could you possibly stand to gain from being able to tell people "I was right", if not anything but for your own selfish feeling of being "right".

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mrraptor

Stunning post. Of course, for some people here, "this stuff" is their reason for living, so I imagine your words will fall on (their) deaf ears. What we can be thankful for, and it is sometimes easy to lose sight of this, is that ATS membership / readership is NOT representative of society as a whole. Of your family, friends and work colleagues, how many are even aware of the meteor strike in Russia? A few, possibly. Of that same circle, how many are in the slightest bit interested in prophecies, numerology, Nibiru etc. etc.? None, I would wager. In other words, those topics that interest us here at ATS, and which dominate its pages, are of little to no interest to the rest of the population.

This is not to imply that ATS'ers are in any way better than the population as a whole, or vice versa. It is simply to point out that we can get caught up in discussions, topics, ideas and so on, that in the great scheme of things are, well, just not that big a deal.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
As much as I think she is a wacko (My hair in the bath tub made a heart shape...)

She was correct. Not only that if you watch towards the end of the video she even called out unknowingly where the Meterorite was going to hit..

Which was creepy.

what does your hair making a heart shape have anything to do with the rest of your post?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
You know, I was going to call this woman a religious nut, but she basically did call the event even down to the time. Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
...and guess where some of the first "sounds from the sky" reports came from? Same city where the meteor struck! Chelyabinsk, Russia!

This video was uploaded on September 28th, 2011:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Oh BS, that video is old. Someone just rehashed it for this event. That same piece of film made the rounds two years ago when the whole "strange sound" topic was hot on ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimoniousfinale
reply to post by mrraptor

Stunning post. Of course, for some people here, "this stuff" is their reason for living, so I imagine your words will fall on (their) deaf ears. What we can be thankful for, and it is sometimes easy to lose sight of this, is that ATS membership / readership is NOT representative of society as a whole. Of your family, friends and work colleagues, how many are even aware of the meteor strike in Russia? A few, possibly. Of that same circle, how many are in the slightest bit interested in prophecies, numerology, Nibiru etc. etc.? None, I would wager. In other words, those topics that interest us here at ATS, and which dominate its pages, are of little to no interest to the rest of the population.

This is not to imply that ATS'ers are in any way better than the population as a whole, or vice versa. It is simply to point out that we can get caught up in discussions, topics, ideas and so on, that in the great scheme of things are, well, just not that big a deal.

There are people that pay attention to the world around us and all its wonders and mysteries and then there are people so self-absorbed that they never notice any of the wonders until it's too late. I think the world is more exciting and interesting when you''re AWAKE.

People that look for "signs" will find them. People that don't, won't.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Oh BS, that video is old. Someone just rehashed it for this event. That same piece of film made the rounds two years ago when the whole "strange sound" topic was hot on ATS.

Yeah! No kidding Sherlock! That video was posted on Sept. 28th, 2011...that's my point! Quit being so quick to hate on something without first thoroughly thinking it through. Makes you look shallow and very close-minded.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i watched this video and was scarily impressed . nice post!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

No, you said this:

Same city where the meteor struck! Chelyabinsk, Russia

It is not from that city. It has been labeled as many different Russian cities in the time it's been circulating. It was a hoax and it still is.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Yes, but how much of that 7000 tons actually made it to the ground? To my knowledge, they haven't even been able to find a fragment of it yet. Which says a LOT for a meteor that was originally the size of a bus. Also, the information I quote, concerning 50 tons. Thats an AVERAGE.

And what does the size have to do with the significance of this thread and some person named 9narnia? Absolutely nothing.

all around
edit on 2/17/2013 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I've watched her videos for a while and im not going to say she's loco or anything... but she said she "feels something will happen" on many different dates... as long as she keep saying it. SOMETHING will happen on one of the dates she mentions.

Still, i watch her videos here and there. Not going to brush someone off just like that. Who knows, she may be on to something.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

doesn't mention Russia in her new video,
she talks about the asteroid that passed by...
on some kind of passover.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join