It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

I started watching her tonight, and I think she is sincere and may actually be on to something.

I don't think SHE knows what yet, I don't think WE know what yet.....

But I think in her own way she is sincerely trying her best to head in the right direction.

the same as the rest of us, we don't know how or where to look, but we all keep looking the best we can.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

As much as the media would like to make these past few days into an ominous period of fire raining from the skies, the American Meteor Society's Fireball Database shows 347 fireball events reported just 45 days into 2013. There were 2219 in 2012. Fire rains here every day.

American meteor society: 2013

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Originally posted by Infi8nity
DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect
This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect

Yup,
Pretty much nailed it!

It is an indisputable fact that some people simply can't wait to see the world burn.
When you invest your entire being in someones religion / prophecy it naturally follows that your ego demands that you have chosen wisely.
Oddly, people would rather be proven right even at the expense of many thousands of innocent lives. The more convoluted the 'prophecy' the easier it is to interpret it as having relevance to ongoing events.

It is no different from throwing virgins into a volcano to appease it.
That's why my username is also my epitaph.
Humans Eh!

If I could I would give the both of you the best darn high five ever, bloody well stated.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'll just point out one incident that has happened recently. The girl in the video of hand dismissed that any Event had happened in recent times. Well just in rebuttal and not even thinking hard.... an earth shattering event..... ok um, Mt. St. Helens... for one, OH heak, I'll ad a couple more. The major earthquakes in recent memory. Haiti, the one responsible for the tsunami three or four years ago in what was that Indonesia? These are just off the top of my head. I'd think these qualify higher than the Pope retiring or some snowball from space event.
Are You the Special one.... God chose to herald His coming?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OK. 9Nania has just uploaded 3 new videos explaining this timeline. She goes into details about the Jewish calendar which I believe is the "God's Timeline," she using. The Biblical Calendar. She shows the days where biblical prophecy has been fulfilled (according to her interpretation). She makes a good argument for this timeline.
Timeline Explanation:

Biblical Timeline Alignments & Fulfillments 1947- 2017

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

She's definitely put a lot of work into this.

edit on 17/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

a lot of work yes , but can you point out a good argument for this timeline?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

She said if something doesn't happen between March 20-22nd she may not research anymore because she believes its a huge period that has significance via the "tribulation".

We will see... if something major happens then, I will pay more attention to her studies.

In her timeline she has the 18th and 25th of Feb. marked but doesn't say anything about those dates?? I will also pay attention to major happenings tomorrow and the 25th as well.
edit on 17-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is there any download link for this data/spreadsheets to look at individually, or is this all through youtube? (My connection is terrible for youtube.) From what I see this does look like a lot of research and time spent making this info, but I would like easy direct access, if possible, if anyone knows =b

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this and I have a question. If this is all a script, the bible, "God's timeline", etc. etc. Why even bother? If what is going to happen is scripted to happen anyway, why not just sit there and get drunk? I don't get it. It's like Gods playing a sick game of theater with his creations.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spqrenki

Maybe each human choice matters so much it may make or break any prophecy or prediction. If we have free will, we have the will to change the future.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by UberL33t

So a "Meteor" made a perfectly round hole in the layer of ice in a lake where one of the other largest meteors impacted close to 100 years ago, something is fishy about two of the largest meteors in the last century hit the same area.

The rest of the thread is mostly nonsense. But what you mention is odd. I didn't know the lake was an impact crater. I mean. The odds that a meteor would land in the crater of a prior meteor have to be moderately high? Like 1:1,000,000,000,000 high or something? That's just weird.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
I've watched her videos for a while and im not going to say she's loco or anything... but she said she "feels something will happen" on many different dates... as long as she keep saying it. SOMETHING will happen on one of the dates she mentions.

Still, i watch her videos here and there. Not going to brush someone off just like that. Who knows, she may be on to something.

I remember two days before the Japan quake. I felt restless, couldn't sleep, and "felt" like something was about to happen. I told my boyfriend "It's in the air". I don't think I made a prediction, and had no idea what was coming, but it was a definitely shift in energies I was picking up. I think many people all over this planet have the same ability and can sense when something is different or about to happen.

Now i have had times where I "feel" something. And I think something is about to let loose, but then it doesn't. I tend to think Nania is the same way. She feels things, with the uncertainty of what exactly may happen and tries to pin point it the way that I do.

As long as this woman does not charge people for her information, or hurt other people, I have no problem with her. She's not going to be 100% accurate in her information and I don't expect her to be. She's just another seeker out there of many.

At least she is not like the charlatan Sylvia Browne, who charges people $300 + dollars to sit in a room and be picked out of a crowd to tell them their uncle from the other side "says hello".

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The moment I learned the pope was resigning my exact words where " and here comes the beast " . It was like a warning chime resounding in my brain, and I am still feeling the vibrations. I have a hunch something crazy is going to happen with the sun.............. sometime in the very near future.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What a massive load of horse#.... She said something would hit the earth (something? Will hit the earth... Wow... Great prediction, that's one up from something will do something). So, how many 'predictions' has she made? As a percentage, how often is she correct? This doesn't count btw as she predicted smoke from the impact blotting out the sun, which didn't happen, so she was actually WRONG, again.... Honestly, the number of gullible people out there frightens me... How are we ever going to move forward when people are still making hand gestures to ward off evil and trusting prophets to do their thinking for them... It's sad and it's scary...

I'll be back in this thread tomorrow to check out what 'something' happened then that she's claiming is going to happen (though actually isn't, because she's just highlighted the date and not actually predicted anything... That way if nothing happens it's not a miss, but if it does it's a HIT, YAY!)

Also,

The next significant prophetic even which will happen is the false second coming, where Satan manifests himself as Jesus, causing millions of people to believe that Jesus has returned. However, Jesus told us Himself that if anybody claims to be Jesus, or to have seen Jesus, anywhere in the world, that we are not to listen to them.

Wow... Christianity is confusing... So... When Jesus ACTUALLY comes back he's not going to claim to be Jesus or do anything that makes him appear to be Jesus because he explicitly stated that anyone who says he's Jesus or appears to be Jesus ISN'T Jesus? So, basically, when Jesus comes back he's not going to do anything and just keep it to himself? Seems a bit pointless him coming back really....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Actually, nothing 'impacted' earth.

Well nothing that was of any size of note.

It blew up far before it hit the ground.

~Tenth
edit on 2/15/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Maybe it did

this is the russian metor impact site.

The source is not trusted. Its been exposed countless times for posting BS. If you believe this is the crash site then you are only bending the truth to fit your belief because the source is not trusted.

EVEN IF... so a hole made in ice how is this big a event? Meteorites crash into earth all the time.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

You are comparing apples to oranges pal. First off...Meteorites do not hit the Earth "all the time" as you claim. Furthermore, 99.9999999999% of those that do are smaller than your fist (California Institute of Technology).

Secondly, this event has only happened a few times in recorded history...by "event" I mean a meteorite of this size hitting ground. Period. End of story. So your illogical argument that this happens on a daily basis is just asinine...even for ATS.

Next, you claim that the circulated picture of the strike zone is false...I would like a link to this assertion please. What? There isn't any? Oh...so of course, like mentioned above, you just think you KNOW everything and that your word is gospel?? Id expect that type of crap from Phage the Phake, but your word-vomit is based in lala land dude.

I'll be waiting for that link which you will never give...
edit on 17-2-2013 by CaptainOblivious because: i cant spell

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by UberL33t

So a "Meteor" made a perfectly round hole in the layer of ice in a lake where one of the other largest meteors impacted close to 100 years ago, something is fishy about two of the largest meteors in the last century hit the same area.

Probably because Russia is the beings destination??

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour

Wow... Christianity is confusing... So... When Jesus ACTUALLY comes back he's not going to claim to be Jesus or do anything that makes him appear to be Jesus because he explicitly stated that anyone who says he's Jesus or appears to be Jesus ISN'T Jesus? So, basically, when Jesus comes back he's not going to do anything and just keep it to himself? Seems a bit pointless him coming back really....

It really isnt, and its not just christianity. Anyone who actually pays attention would
understand that christian, catholic, jewish AND islamic faith, are really all the same.

What most people get confused with, in regaurds to Jesus, is the non violent teachings
he is to have spread during his life here...tolerance, restraint, faith ect.
But upon his return he will not be the savior he once was.

He will return to destroy his enemies, it is god who has saved those
who have been faithful and understood jesus and what he tried to teach,when he does return
there will be no time for introductions...it is the devil who will tell you he is your savior.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I watched the video, She is definitely excited about it. One can hear it in Her voice.

So here is what I am watching for.....

Conclave is set for early March - Could it convene or possibly conclude on or very near to the March 11th-12th Dates she was citing?

The beast rising out of the pit - Could the new Pope that is appointed be from Russia or that area from olden days? Perhaps even have symbolic ties somehow to that region?

Today is the 16th, so I will be watching the news for may be happening tomorrow. She may be on to something, as She said this is God's timeline and God's show.... not ours. I see no harm in being less critical and more observational.
edit on 17-2-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect
This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect

Does it ever end? Some of these predictions are made by intelligent evidence but most of them are presented with scary music, a fearful scary voice and titles like ITS COMING!!! and Warning!!! Why do we continue to see the same tactics in these video's? Why do the producers of these videos want us to fear? Could it be some kind of experiment to test how the masses handle such a thing? Will I be apart of a statistic for replying to this video on a conspiracy site? Its almost as if all these dooms day youtube channels are going off a set script. Kind of like the movies, once you have seen one mainstream movie you have basically seen them all. Same story's different characters and settings.

ahh shut up & get back in the bunker with the rest of us!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

ahh shut up & get back in the bunker with the rest of us!!!!

All those in favor of blackz28's motion say second...

2nd

edit on 17-2-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join