It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

REPENT! Or you will Burn in HELL! Wait...OH!...it's Saturday.....Nevermind.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

I've seen her uploads. Its different everytime. Blind follow the blind.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Well that's fine, I don't want to around a god who thinks genocide and making women marry their rapist is just dandy.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
9Nania has been often off in the left field with all her claims.
However, as far as from a religious perspective.. the lighting bolt
to the top of the vatican...interesting.
I think Nostradamus has about the same accuracy

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

HMMMmmm....Tough Call!

Do I prefer Hell or...

....being Raped by Daddy? Tough One! Hmmm...

I'll take Daddy Rape for $200 Alex....LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by antonia

HMMMmmm....Tough Call!

Do I prefer Hell or...

....being Raped by Daddy? Tough One! Hmmm...

I'll take Daddy Rape for $200 Alex....LOL!

Split Infinity

Seriously ? This is all your going to offer ? OP offers something of substance that you can choose to as he says, follow the time line or not, to see if it holds true and all you people can do is mock and act like kids ? That's a sign of fear if you ask me.
edit on 16-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you.Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping (2 Peter 2:1-3).

Test everything. Hold on to the good. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Sounds like :
deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I would just like to point out that this asteroid was 7000 tons and the biggest one known to man in over 100 years since the Tunguska asteroid.

Thats significant!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Gods timeline is s**t

God - ''What shall we do today Jez?''

Jesus- ''Let's send them a new sign!''

God- ''What did you have in mind?''

Jesus- ''How about we nudge a little space rock their way! -you know, blow out a few windows, scare some old women, that sort of thing.

God- ''Oh come on..., that's almost as boring as that water into wine trick you pulled back in the day. We do have all the power of the universe at our disposal you know....''

Jesus- ''Trust me on this, this will realy get our message across and keep the timeline on track.''

God- ''Ok son, but don't play around with any more space rocks after this one, not after that little accident i had with the dinos....''

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Comon there RANDY!

This topic is about how....some...GOD...is throwing Meteors around and this is being taken as a sign!?

CUM...ON!

Next thing you know we will be posting about seeing ELVIS IN A UFO!

Wait a minute....I think someone did post about that....yeah they did!

Point made!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I just think it's wrong for people to act this way no matter what the topic is about. But the more I see people act the way you are right now. The more sense I see in the Bible.

I mean C'mon ? C'mon is this for real ? Split I can't believe you would even align with this kind of crap at all.

Gods timeline is s**t God - ''What shall we do today Jez?'' Jesus- ''Let's send them a new sign!'' God- ''What did you have in mind?'' Jesus- ''How about we nudge a little space rock their way! -you know, blow out a few windows, scare some old women, that sort of thing. God- ''Oh come on..., that's almost as boring as that water into wine trick you pulled back in the day. We do have all the power of the universe at our disposal you know....'' Jesus- ''Trust me on this, this will realy get our message across and keep the timeline on track.'' God- ''Ok son, but don't play around with any more space rocks after this one, not after that little accident i had with the dinos....''

Sorry I don't know why I was typing Spirit ! I meant Split

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Your getting very all High and Mighty there Randy. The moment people start objecting to Humor being applied to a subject as they have deemed a specific subject as being TOO HOLY to lampoon....is one day prior to a LAW being passed that makes it ILLEGAL to do so....and a few weeks prior to....the punishment for the breaking of that law being DEATH.

When you make statements such as you have done JUDGING what a person says as well as how they say it and in what context something that should be banned by any means....since YOU or OTHERS are too RIGHTEOUS to handle scu HUMOR.....it hurts us all....and even Hurts You.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

When you make statements such as you have done JUDGING what a person says as well as how they say it and in what context something that should be banned by any means....since YOU or OTHERS are too RIGHTEOUS to handle scu HUMOR.....it hurts us all....and even Hurts You.

Is that what you really think ? Or is that what you're saying to save face ? Cause you know I'm not afraid to joke about anything with in reason. But that's not what I'm looking at here and you know it. This is about ridicule. And the lady's no hero to me but I see some substance to what she is saying and I'm sure you do to. So have some respect for the member who put up the thread. All i'm say'in.

This guy isn't even a believer which means he posted this out of interest and knew there was risk of you people acting like this, but he posted it anyway. Looks like fortitude to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

OH...and before I forget...this topic is in Current Events not Religion or the like so it is not like I went to a Religion Forum to be snarky with some person discussing GOD or Prophecy.

I went to Current Events and even though many of us are Smacked Over The Head with a Members Religious Beliefs in any topic ranging from seeing Jesus on an Alien Taco to a Conspiracy Topic that claims Obama is spending Defense Money to Nuke a Mountain on Mars that has been carved in the face of the Virgin Mary in order to change all Christians into Zombies.

So I think my replies are nothing in comparison the the Religious Beliefs that I am forced to read in a topics replies on a forum dealing with Farm Subsidies.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Alright ! Carry on.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Respect is EARNED not given freely.

This tpic should have been placed in the Religious Forums but instead it was purposely placed in Current Events and the topic itself has no viable proof....not one shread of logic...or even a reason to be in Current Events given the topic really about the Meteors but rather was using an ACTUAL EVENT IN REALITY as a way to further a persons ability to feel Justified and allowing them to feel Validated in their beliefs by using an actual event in connection with an unprovable belief or fantasy that these Meteors and their timing is a sign from a GOD.

Unprovable Fantasy should not be placed in Current Events but I did not say this in my replies as it was not that big a deal to me....I mention it now because I want to show you how you are using a Double Standard.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Phantasm

Why are you freaking out. The asteroid has already passed by Earth today.....

Do you think it's going to make a U turn and come back....

Des

Wouldn't that just blow your mind well that and physics...

Des I come for the crazy and stay for the humor!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
OP, your last thread I laughed and could not believe she was putting her self out there AGAIN, with this "timeline" she calls Gods.

When I awoke and heard the news about what happened in Russia and the hundreds that were injured I immediately thought of 9Narnia and what you posted prior, Im sure others did as well.

When I have time, I WILL be watching the video again and writing down what she says.

If something else happens on a day she adds as significant, I will be more than amazed.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've read alot of comments in this thread
It's the topic of the day now on the forum homepage, so the most active
Yet neither side of the fence has been giving good arguments

Both sides are just making useless posts i'm sorry to be so blunt

Some people are saying they can predict things all the time too and sometimes they are right.
Ya... such major events you've predicted... really?
Some say the asteroid was nothing major, just a little 'ploop'.. ya a 'ploop' with 400 people injured.

I'm just saying, I don't necessarily agree with the video, i'm neither christian nor religious.
But you guys are trivializing some issues and then commenting on the remnants.

I just wish I see better focus arguments sometimes that's all i'm saying

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Respect is EARNED not given freely.

I wonder how long it took your parents to earn your respect ? Anyway, can you at least make the humor funny ?
Instead of that crap you were all posting earlier ?

Modern

Yet neither side of the fence has been giving good arguments

You don't necessarily like the vid.
While I'm not freak'in out over it, i think it makes some great points. What argument can we have that will change one or the others mind ? It's more like state your case, not hang out and bag on the thread all day ! That's not right ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join