It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Please do. Your photos got me all buggered about their origins and purpose again. It is still undeciphered...

Blue print or schematic for what? They made tapestries and clothing that are found on mummified remains as well as art on pottery and it looks nothing like this. If the indigenous population made these? Like you say there was an enormous amount of effort put into it in a desert clime where resources are already thin.

Others will be along to clue us in, I am sure.

Who knows, but it's an exciting prospect, you ever see the movie "Contact"?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Seriously ! am i going Nuts !?!?! i have sipped through this thread , and looked at all the pic's ..... i see NOTHING !?! looks like a bunch of Nothing !?! am i missing something ? how are these some kind of Alien blue prints ? ...... if your referring to the str8 and angled lines ,and saying to your self , "this could not happen in nature " i would say "have you looked under a microscope lately "?

I dont believe that all the lines i see are nature made , for Instance , the "PARA 85" there is proof enough that man has been their making lines in the mountain .....so we know that for certain !

i just don't get it !?!?!

maybe someone can enlighten me ?!>!>!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here is the latest of this piece.

edit on 14-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
S+F! Thanks for the topic. These 'terraglyphs' are fantastic!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
Seriously ! am i going Nuts !?!?! i have sipped through this thread , and looked at all the pic's ..... i see NOTHING !?! looks like a bunch of Nothing !?! am i missing something ? how are these some kind of Alien blue prints ? ...... if your referring to the str8 and angled lines ,and saying to your self , "this could not happen in nature " i would say "have you looked under a microscope lately "?

I dont believe that all the lines i see are nature made , for Instance , the "PARA 85" there is proof enough that man has been their making lines in the mountain .....so we know that for certain !

i just don't get it !?!?!

maybe someone can enlighten me ?!>!>!

They weren't made by nature!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm not trying to rain on this thread but what would be the purpose of laying out super high-tech alien schematics on the ground beside super low-tech monkeys and humming birds? Who's the intended audience for the schematics? Humans? Makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I'm not trying to rain on this thread but what would be the purpose of laying out super high-tech alien schematics on the ground beside super low-tech monkeys and humming birds? Who's the intended audience for the schematics? Humans? Makes no sense.

I think the animals were added in after some time that these intricate "schematics" were laid down, as there is no correlation between the two.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Can anyone point out what these might be?

The only thing that looks remotely like anything is the picture with the swirl above the "Ship"

To me that is the only picture that makes "sense" if you will, it looks like a space ship (Mothership) near, coming out of, or traveling into a portal.

It could also be like others said a high tech sub in water.

The rest just look like random lines.

Added -

The only thing that those added lines look like to me, are city or town plans. Almost like someone created those as an outline to streets that a city could be created on, is that area habitable or is it in the middle of nowhere like really nowhere.
edit on 15-2-2013 by MrSuave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
wow the gear or cog looking thing is interesting I wonder if they had the concept of how to use gears or wether it is some sort of religious icon.
Anyone have seen that symbol before ?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The Bible Code: Etch A Sketch Edition

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yo buddy! ur photo album H2. Looks wrong. looks like this.

edit on 15-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

The gear would make sense, if we are dealing with some sort of nuclear fission here. Or some sort of magnetic feild or w.e. You didn't see the arrows properly but im pretty sure mang. Look at your photo album picture H2. looks like what i drew there.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I filled in a lot in the one pic and added the ant to the other.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

What if:

It's a code.

The lines / points can only be figured out when placed into a computer and let the computer figure it out. It will re-arrange the lines into the true meaning of the code.

Possibly shapes or letters or symbols.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

What if:

It's a code.

The lines / points can only be figured out when placed into a computer and let the computer figure it out. It will re-arrange the lines into the true meaning of the code.

Possibly shapes or letters or symbols.

heh what if its a map of Alantis? You know. A reconstruction of the streets and sewers and buildings. With symbolism of their passed engraved on the surface? lol beats me.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Fuzzy:

Honestly, I can say this might be the best thread in a couple years...even if you hadn't found anything earthshaking. But this is really starting to take shape into something powerful. Dare I say it, possibly an historical discovery? Keep working on this, and lock the doors...MIB may be en route!
You need a "Saved ATS" title below your name. Seriously.

~blamethegreys

edit on 15-2-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The only thing I could think of when I saw this pictures of the lines
(how do I amek the picture smaller?

was a half drawn picture of a aircraft carrier, with the controltower on the wrong side

you can even spot the body of a jetplane on the right side. even with the cockpit window.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You got to wonder if we're viewing these lines in the wrong way. Instead of connecting them as 2 dimensional lines, if there was anyway to convert them into 3D images like a wire frame, I wonder if that would give us a totally different type of perspective instead of the 2 dimensional aspect. If these lines were truly made by advanced beings, you would think they would be beyond two dimensional visuals. If the plane surfaces could be extruded upward, it would be interesting to see if these lines would create a 3D image that could end up blowing our minds.

Interesting none the less. Op, keep working on it, who knows, you may end up solving the reason behind these lines.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Maby that were stuck hear and wanted us to remember one day.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

AMAZING JOB!!

Man you really spent a lot of time on this. Great idea, great thread, this is thinking out of the box. This thread is so refreshing and mind lifting... Please keep on with your work.

The solid background is a lot better.
Congrats!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join