It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Maybe consider taking a 3rd dimension into the way of viewing the lines... I mean instead of simple blueprint, could these live in a vector space?

Right, like in a CAD environment...

Now you REALLY want a conspiracy theory:

- 3D Printing...
- All you need is a design
- Maybe we've had a design all along, we just needed the technology to use it?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i dont know about an alien blue print, but every time i have seen them since a kid i always thought of them as architect drawings, like they were literally drawing where and what they wanted to carve out (minus the animal drawings, i think those might have been someone else after them)

kinda like if you were going to carve out a door on a rock wall or to make a cave, you would take chalk draw a door outline and start cutting/chiseling away in that shape, i think they were going to build a huge temple or something into the mountain to make a HUGE BUILDING COMPLEX

i dunno thats what i alway see, i blur my eyes a bit and un focus, i see 3d image in lines.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitora
Awesome thread. Pareidolia runs rampant, but trying to "see in 3D" is interesting...

Here's an old snapshot I had saved on my PC from Google Earth of a spot in the middle of Nazca...

I swear it almost looks like a little alien with tubes going through it.

Here it is colored in...

I suck at tracing, but you get it...
edit on 2/15/13 by Kitora because: (no reason given)

There's even a hint of DNA, bottom left

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think these lines are the largest "crop circle" on the planet.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A fascinating thread!

...Maybe all the lines constitute a bar code, a scan bar to be read from above?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Excellent thread I must say! You put a lot of work into this Sir.
I just snowed in, as we say in Sweden, on this subject and hit Google Earth at once, I found this one and made it clearer in PS. I'm sure everyone here has seen it before but doesn't it feel like it means "Wind in the sails"?

I will be following this thread closely and will be happy to help with work as I have nothing much to do right now but sit around when my kids aren't here every other week.

Lite.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienjuggalo
In this one It looks to me like a half drawn 3-d image. very cool

This picture kinda looks like a launch pad for a rocket. The center bein the stand, the blue lines being the access tower. The little antenna in the bottom left kinda looks like a radio transceiver or some kind of array.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

Originally posted by Kitora
Awesome thread. Pareidolia runs rampant, but trying to "see in 3D" is interesting...

Here's an old snapshot I had saved on my PC from Google Earth of a spot in the middle of Nazca...

I swear it almost looks like a little alien with tubes going through it.

Here it is colored in...

I suck at tracing, but you get it...
edit on 2/15/13 by Kitora because: (no reason given)

There's even a hint of DNA, bottom left

This looks like brain synapses firing.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
To me it looks like one of those barcodes you can scan with a smart phone. ones all the lines are colored someone should try holding their cell phone up to it and see if it gets a reading.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh, god, not this again. As if van Daniken told not already enough crap. The 'Alien Runway'-Theory is so retarded and ridiculous for so many reasons. Because only craft that fly like Airplanes need runways to start or land, but we are constantly told that Aliens are so advanced and posess obviously Gravity controling technology which makes any runway obsolete because they can stop , vector up and down and sideways at will. Airplanes are designed to fly in earth's atmosphere and only there because other planets are highly unlikely to have the same excact atmospheric density as our planet. Does anyone ever think before posting their theories ?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ZEV93

If you read.... you will see no one here is saying they think the lines are runways.
edit on 15-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Its a star map with travel/trade routes , if you zoom out on it you can see that were the intersecting lines meet are star systems and the lines flow to other points (star systems)...someone want to find which systems they are?

Ignore the Dragon thingy.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I find this very interesting. First picture is photoshopped for outlines, second is the original with coordinates.

Yours.

Lite.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Awesome OP, man! Not bad for you first.
My first thought was maybe a blueprint for a ship, but it really doesn't quite look that way. Electrical schematics would definitely make sense, looking at it more. I don't know, and that makes it that much more interesting! S+F for you

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by litepegr

I just realised that close the the "wing" there is once again a "swivel"...

The picture includes coordinates.

Lite.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In light of this wonderfull theoretic journey, there is perhaps another thing that might be of great importance, and that is the animals and the way they are positioned. Maybe they are markers of some sort. Or maybe they offer more clue's/information in relation to their respective "diagrams".

I am well aware that this persuit might end up in a anti-climactic discovery, but what is the use of staying within the boundries of the box, when speculating about this subject? I, for one, and it seems all across the board, am very excited to see this thread go from hypothesis, to photothesis. Specially since I too, before I had even heard of Internet, was infected with the works of Von Daniken.

Can't wait to see where this leads!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The lines are already drawn

Scroll down to the lines already on google earth

scroll down to map

dunno.. looks like an old city blueprint to me.
the center of the spokes like a bus station.
they fall and are erased by modern development

nazca is so much older than people give credit

b

edit on 15-2-2013 by Bspiracy because: thoughts on lines

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
The lines are already drawn

Scroll down to the lines already on google earth

scroll down to map

b

It is useful to have that site as a tool but their results are far different from the ones you see here. They traced with single lines and as you can see.. that makes a world of difference. Unless we can map it in 3D, this is the best you are going to get.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienjuggalo
Very cool.. Exactly why I joined ats

star... And I will come back and flag as soon as the site will let me?

If no one else already said this - Once you have 20 posts it will let you flag threads.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by 1nf1del

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
Seriously ! am i going Nuts !?!?! i have sipped through this thread , and looked at all the pic's ..... i see NOTHING !?! looks like a bunch of Nothing !?! am i missing something ? how are these some kind of Alien blue prints ? ...... if your referring to the str8 and angled lines ,and saying to your self , "this could not happen in nature " i would say "have you looked under a microscope lately "?

I dont believe that all the lines i see are nature made , for Instance , the "PARA 85" there is proof enough that man has been their making lines in the mountain .....so we know that for certain !

i just don't get it !?!?!

maybe someone can enlighten me ?!>!>!

That does not tell me much? So I am going to assume. They were made by man ?

They weren't made by nature!

That area of Peru is VERY arid, no moisture no rain!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join