It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndianaJoe
reply to post by AboveBoard

The Egyptian hieroglyph that looks like a land speeder out of star wars and a helicopter has been debunked 1,000 times. One pharaoh wrote over the inscription made by another pharaoh, that's all. Here is one site, out of hundreds, that explain it. heiroglyph debunked

If it was a schematic of any kind it would contain some sort of key to show scale, or some way to show proper orientation and depth. Without a scale or proper orientation we are looking at lines in the dirt. I do think that the lines are some kind of message though, great find!

Any math geeks out there? Math in many way's, is the universal language. If aliens or an ancient culture wanted to communicate a complex message, it would make sense that they would utilize math. Has anyone tried imputing the lines into a computer and coming up with some kind of mathematical formula. The line's may be some sort of mathematical message. Since we clearly don't have the whole picture, there may be some benefit to comparing lines of equations that are present from the Lines with commonly known and applied equations we use today. Just like deciphering an ancient language, you would then be able to make educated guesses regarding how to organize the messages. In theory at some point some sort of grammar would present itself. Reducing the lines to math may be the most scientific way of looking at this phenomenon as it is not dependent on subjective aesthetic interpretation. I never made it past calculus, so I'm not sure if what i'm saying holds any water.
edit on 15-2-2013 by IndianaJoe because: none

edit on 15-2-2013 by IndianaJoe because: none

Well, bummer! I wasn't sure about the glyphs. I don't mind learning, however, so thanks for your post.
And you gotta love the math geeks! I'm with you on that.
peace,
AB

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I see that - it really is amazing.

The OP is responsible for the picture, I think I messed up the "quoting" of it - so no credit here for the pic!

I appreciate hearing your take on it - the scope and scale of the lines truly boggle the mind.

peace,
AB

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
starting to look like a 3d picture or map if you ask me...you might be on to something...ive seen post in here of cave pictures done in a wierd 3d way or if you turn them a certain way it looks like somethinng totaly different...like a combination of 4-5 different pics together that make a much larger picture...if you get what im trying to say

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe it was supposed to be a city, and they laid everything out and never built it

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Not sure if anybody has put forth a theory like mine before, I haven't seen one but I haven't really looked either. I think it would be a 3d model here is why I believe that to be the case. Some people believe that the spider represented is a rare known species of the order Ricinulei if there are humming birds and other animals represented, to know there species would help to determine scale and direction. I believe that the animals are only there to show the scale of the lines closest to that animal representation. For example if you started at the spider know species to be 5mm-10mm and drew a line to where another animal/human was represented you could use the scale of that animal to determine if the 2d line on the plane was actually going away from you or towards you from the perspective of looking at it from above. since there are many representations that are not simple geometric patterns or straight lines, there are many points of reference to create a 3d model of those lines, if that is the case. Just the impression I get from looking at the lines as little as I have. I imagine actually modeling this out would be a much harder endeavor than the one the OP has venture out on. Different areas somewhat isolated from other lines might be separate pieces. Just like a 3d model of any machine would have separate schematics for different parts of the same machine. If I was close to being right at all the scale probably would indicate the machine is not big enough to be a spaceship.

Also the areas that are said to be like airstrips don't have parallel lines like a airstrip should. It could show dimension and angle of a straight uniformed in thickness line. If I was charged with the responsibility to leave a coded design for other people to decipher this is how I would do it.

My first post ^
Cowpunk
edit on 15-2-2013 by Cowpunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, if it is in a 3D form, you could fairly easily replicate in things like Sketchup.
I know it may take longer to mark in the dimensions of the lines/angles etc but if it is.....
I'd love to assist you, but my triginometry aint up to scratch in figuring out the hypotonuse. Because if the line going under on the 2d plane is going backwards as per 3d view, and you know that length and angle, i couldnt tell you the actual. Never got my head around those Cosine/Tangent/Sine... if somebody could work those out, I will definitely assist.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Like many of you, I have also been interested in the lines for a long time. The more I look at them, the more they remind me of what the terrain looks like after strip mining (without the terraces, of course). There is even something called mountaintop removal mining, but that involves explosives...at least nowadays it does. If the Nazca people were surface mining, what were they mining?? Nitrates? Salt? Maybe someone else might have some idea on this?? Have a look at current pictures of surface & strip mining & tell me what you think. Great thread!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Great thread but someone has already traced all the lines out and his theory is that it looks like a dragon

( it sorta looks like a dragon but not really imo)

someone on page 5 or 6 alreay posted this info

Oh ya its in Russian but no worries thers a handy dandy button on the right side to make the page any language you want

Geolines.ru

there's a video also it shows a nice zoom out of the whole area an then he out lines the so called dragon

Go check it out and save yourself a bunch of work.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by Dyax-

How interesting. I'm on my phone right now so I cant see the pictures. I'll look on the pc tomorrow. I cant wait to see what you guys have come up with. I'm thinking it will come out to be nothing, but I'm hoping like hell it will. Great find OP. Love it!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It is an underground world.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by misscurious

I see a boat.
Complete with Hamilton jet propulsion.

Nazca lines have - always - been in the back of my mind; ever since I saw 'Chariots of the Gods'.

Erich Von-Daniken, for better or worse .... really did open some eyes.

He opened the bidding. He got us all thinking.

OK, he may have been a little off as he became accustomed to
the limelight, and his being the "resident authority". (that was like drawing a target on your back - much! )

Unfortunately ... it's all speculation.

Yeah definitely a boat with a waterjet.. Even seems to mark out approx where the intake should be

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I see some of the symbols in the lines.Perhaps four of them that really stand out when comparing them to the lines side by side.

But is it just me or can anyone else see Five large 'ships' of what looks to be different stages of building an aircraft of some description (Along the lines of when the aeroplane was first being designed) with some smaller ones around them..I think i counted 4-6.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
In light of this wonderfull theoretic journey, there is perhaps another thing that might be of great importance, and that is the animals and the way they are positioned. Maybe they are markers of some sort. Or maybe they offer more clue's/information in relation to their respective "diagrams".

I am well aware that this persuit might end up in a anti-climactic discovery, but what is the use of staying within the boundries of the box, when speculating about this subject? I, for one, and it seems all across the board, am very excited to see this thread go from hypothesis, to photothesis. Specially since I too, before I had even heard of Internet, was infected with the works of Von Daniken.

Can't wait to see where this leads!

or maybe they are saying this was the true ark and these were loaded on it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Absolutely love this thread.
I have been watching it for a few days now.
What I like is that many posters on here are (were) willing to help.
If I can of any help, I surely will do my best.

Now that is known that 'it's' been done already, does that mean that the ATS collaboration has come to a halt?
I for one would not like to wait until the material comes available.
Rather I'd like to suggest as OP mentioned, to divide the amount of work amongst more people.

Would it be an idea to make (coded) sections of the area and then assign a few sections to each member that wants to help?

Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We'll be discussing this thread on ATS Live tonight - more info here

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Damn FuzzyNintendo!

Congratulations!

You're getting an ATS Live discussion on your first thread! That should feel pretty great. But honestly, this thread is absolutely what old-school ATS felt like most of the time, I think the topic, and your new methods of tackling it, is what sparked all this excitement.

Someone above on this page asked if it was over: No, Fuzzy is using an outlining technique to describe each line's border. Past surveys simply used a single line to mark the trace of the geoglyph.
His results look quite a bit different than the old data. And we are waiting for it to turn into something, 'cause it really looks like it's headed that way.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Nazca lines are such a mystery. I very much subscribe to the idea of the lines being a blueprint of sorts either intentionally or unintentionally left in the ground. I don't believe it is a coincidence that Peru is also home to Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuamán, and several other ancient sites shrouded in mystery (most of which mystery has to do with construction techniques).

With Nazca, a large portion of the mountain top is just removed. With Machu Picchu, the structure is built high above where many say it wouldn't have been possible to manipulate objects in the range of tonnes with the lack of air up there. With regards to many walls made with a conglomerate of different shaped and sized rocks, to which a piece of paper cannot be put between them, it is evident that Peru itself is so mysterious, a place where unnatural feats were conducted.

Nazca in my mind is the imprint of something that once happened in Peru, and in other sites on the planet, some sort of dimensional imprint or view into the matrix of things. In the past while starring at a random set of lines in Nazca, I tried the three dimensional view approach with the lines and was startled by what I took for pareidolia, what appeared as tall humanoids moving pyramid shaped objects on a sort of ramp or conveyer belt, surrounded by all sorts of fleshy tools, DNA strands and other strange objects.

The entire place appears to be the blueprint or imprint of SOMETHING.

Someone has to map the entire area in 3D. As long as it would take, the discoveries could be amazing.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Another interesting thing about Nazca...

The distance between Giza's Great Pyramid and Teotihuacan's Sun Pyramid (which has the same base as the GP) is the same distance between the Great Pyramid and the Nazca Lines:

7,669 miles between Sun P/GP, and 7,669 miles between the GP and the SW entrance to Nazca.

Might look off, but it's just because of how I had the Earth turned.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Definately toss out all the animals, those were probably made by people that had later on forgotten what the original lines were even made for

So concentrate on the lines and of course i'd guess the deeper the line the older it is.

That 2ft deep rectangle sure looks like where a cylinder shaped object sat down, and the loose rocks was simply pushed out of way by whatever force held it up

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I recommend people watch the Ancient Aliens episode "Beyond Nazca" that aired yesterday. It has some really amazing views of Nazca in HD, the best I've ever seen, and some interesting theories that I think touch up on some of the opinions put forth in this thread.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join