It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

Looks like a "space ship"

Cool thread op, its people like you that think outside the box that solve these type of mysteries.. well done.. S n F..

Interesting it seems to be in perspective. It looks like a "submarine" to me.
(loved your avatar by the way)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
you should really try to work with the end diagrams in a 3d app like autocad etc......

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
OK, this is most interesting thread on ATS ever!

The same patterns can also be found on the ancient site of the great pyramids of gizah, and many other ancient sites!

In order to replicate and create 3D models of these, one would need a scale, and gizah is the key.

The great pyramid exposes all units of measure (PI, the gold number, and even the meter).
Gizah also exposes light speed and many other units.

Gizah, nazca, the great pyramids and many other sites are aligned on the same axe.
These sites, regardless of their architecture style show the same patterns and the same unexplainable tecnics.

This is no coincidence, my opinion is that ancient people created these sites to expose their knowledge.

The size of these sites is made to be remarquable by anyone, the math therorems involved expose to us the fact that this is no coincidence, there is no writting or text for the simple reason that they speak in the universal language of maths!

The whole picture can only be understood if you look at satelite imagery (the whole earth globe), this has 2 goals (demonstrate that these people were advanced to the point of going to space, make us understand that their civilisation was global).

Each site is specialized in demonstrating one stuff (Egypt is metrics, nazca provides plans, others provide astronomy), we must decipher all the sites one by one and then aggregate data to get the final meaning !)

This is just like the gold plates we put on voyager satelites, we drew stuff on gold to make it last, we didn't use text but drawings and geometry to deliver the message.

My opinion is that we should form a dedicated team of archeologists, geologists and engineers, retrieve High res pictures of all the sites, and engineer the stuff they expose to us!

I don't understand why nobody has done that before, this is huge!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Has anybody noticed that the top of the mountain is practically leveled flat? And the "missing ground" is nowhere to be seen. At least i guess so.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
Seriously ! am i going Nuts !?!?! i have sipped through this thread , and looked at all the pic's ..... i see NOTHING !?! looks like a bunch of Nothing !?! am i missing something ? how are these some kind of Alien blue prints ? ...... if your referring to the str8 and angled lines ,and saying to your self , "this could not happen in nature " i would say "have you looked under a microscope lately "?

I dont believe that all the lines i see are nature made , for Instance , the "PARA 85" there is proof enough that man has been their making lines in the mountain .....so we know that for certain !

i just don't get it !?!?!

maybe someone can enlighten me ?!>!>!

That does not tell me much? So I am going to assume. They were made by man ?

They weren't made by nature!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

You do realize, that looks like a diagram of a starship... 30 years ago you were in an arcade firing lasers at ships that looked just like that

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
lol seems great minds think alike

and the more you remove the dirt, and add red lines the others look like wireframe drawings as well

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo
I filled in a lot in the one pic and added the ant to the other.

the top one here, almost feels like if you filled in the missing area's you would get a 3d wireframe of a Dominion cruiser off deep space nine.

maybe they actually saw 3d wireframes on the aliens equipment

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
dont just see them as 2d lines, picture it in 3d, let the dirt fade away see the actual lines connect and form a 3d object.

the bottom one doesnt look 3d, it looks more like a zoomed in view of the superstructure of the above ship

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
man you got some wild stuff there for instance

files.abovetopsecret.com...

that one looks like a modern day aircraft carrier seen from the front looking back into the ship with the tower on top and on the right even a fighter jet parked sideways.

like.. wow... and even the different jpg look as if they could actually fit together like a jigsaw puzzle showing one structure when completed

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
omg... this needs to be redone in some kind of 3d modeling program,

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You will not get an argument from me, I do not think they are runways either. The thought to me is silly. in 100 years we may not even use runways ourselves.. why would they?

I'm a mechanical engineer and I don't think they are blueprints of a alien machine. They could be of an acient structure or machine, but I doubt that because there would be too many trusses and parts. Ancient cultures generally uses massive constructions (or at least thats what left).

I think that they are a message of some kind. Because there are drawings of monkeys and etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Maybe consider taking a 3rd dimension into the way of viewing the lines... I mean instead of simple blueprint, could these live in a vector space?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sturmovik1

Thats why i suggested its an outline of the city of Atlantis. Some of the lines coming up and down could be infrastructure. Just my guess.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurboT
My first post on ats, been checking out the website for years, anyway this is an actual real post that people can get involved in and maybe we can actually unlock something here

Check out the below image looks like some one has already tried mapping them previously, cant actually find any more images of this , still hunting!

edit on 14-2-2013 by TurboT because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2013 by TurboT because: (no reason given)

It's result of painting ALL lines...
Nasca as a depiction of dragon

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Awesome thread. Pareidolia runs rampant, but trying to "see in 3D" is interesting...

Here's an old snapshot I had saved on my PC from Google Earth of a spot in the middle of Nazca...

I swear it almost looks like a little alien with tubes going through it.

Here it is colored in...

I suck at tracing, but you get it...
edit on 2/15/13 by Kitora because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This is from another thread

If you look at it right, just try to think oh those are random lines... the pyramid diagram looks like naska lines in red

files.abovetopsecret.com...

borrowed that pic from a different thread

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In their words....directional locator

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

I'm telling you man. I can bring an aerial image into my drafting program and draw the lines up all at once without having to save constantly. If we had some sort of range of depth for the lines I could make it 3d. If it is a 3d image as in 'Contact', simply drawing the lines in 2d will do no justice.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hello ATS! This is my first official thread and I am very excited. I believe I have something new here.. something well, amazing.. I have been spending a lot of time looking at the Nazka lines in Google Earth. I am not talking about the hummingbird, ant or any other of the animal geoglyphs.. The lines in between...That's where the blueprint is.

I started to trace the lines and it just looked like chaos. It wasn't until I deleted my work and started over.. this time paying special attention to which lines cross over and which ones cross under.. Knowing this, there was only one thing I could do.. So Instead of tracing the lines, I outlined them on both sides... and presto!

The problem is, there is way too much work for one man to do alone. I have spent hours upon hours, upon hours doing this and I figure I am only maybe 5 percent done. The detail that is drawn in the sand is meticulous. I originally wanted all the fame and glory that comes with such discoveries.. but after realizing it would take me a lifetime by myself I decided to open up my work to the ATS.

If anyone is interested, I think there is a way to send what I have done in Google Earth but I don't know how yet.

Below is a link to several pictures. Let me know what you think ATS!

The first few pictures are some "before" pictures, Cycle through to see my work.

edit on 13-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: I forgot

edit on 13-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: forgot

I'm not one to get into this kind of thing, but when you put your lines against a black background, they look quite a bit like a CAD drawing - I wonder if you added a depth to them and put them into a 3D environment, putting the "under" lines on a different elevation than the "over" lines if you'd get a 3D model of something....

I'm intrigued. Unfortunately, I'm also extremely busy and just don't have time for it. But cool idea none the less.

ETA: Yeah, see I'm late to the party.
edit on 15-2-2013 by gncnew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join