It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
how long did it take for you to trace them? Def interesting but I want to say I saw something similar to this before but cant find the link.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TurboT

I had no idea anyone had done anything to that scale. It's usless though, Not all the lines cross over like that and without minding the over and unders.. and having a way to show them (single lines won't cut it) it's just a jumbled up mess.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by evarei

It's hard to say, including the time I put into the first time, before realizing I had to redo it all... maybe 200 hours. It may not seem like much. But staring at a computer screen with a bunch of red lines all day isn't pleasent. There is much more that I could show.. I just need a better way to do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo
reply to post by intrptr

I know what you mean. The stranger thing is, while looking at it in Google Earth from different angles, sometimes it looks almost 3D. Especially if you remove the earth and look at just the lines with a black background. Tomorrow I may post some of those just for kicks.

That's what popped into my head straight off, look at it in a 3d aspect ?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
HOW TO TRACE THE LINES IN GOOGLE EARTH.

I have done all of my work right in the program google earth. Up at the top of the screen, kinda center, there is a ruler(which also tells you how long they are). Click on it, then click path, then double click where you want to start your line and click where you want to end. or continue. then save, (Don't bother changing the name) pick a color (stick with red, or you have to change it every time!) and your done.... with one single line.. it takes a while and you start to learn the most efficiant ways to do it.. but it's still pretty limited. How to send those files to someone else.. I don't know.

Zooming in, changing angles, following where the line should go (even if it's faded) and looking at older imagry can help. Pay special attention to which ones go under and which go over, if you trace both sides of the line you will give it depth and allow for this.

edit on 14-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: Addition

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I know its a massive scale, its interesting because it shows the extent and the vast land covered by some of the lines, also shows some random ones miles away from any of them.

If we are going to work it out we should unanimously decide on a base point... a start point... and then maybe a scale? i mean if we took all the lines to be EXACTLY the same WIDTH... then maybe we could incorporate some sort of scale, if not scale then direction to the lines and also distance from each other, we could also use this method to decipher whether the lines create separate shapes or objects within a 3d "world" ..? just some ideas

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurboT
My first post on ats, been checking out the website for years, anyway this is an actual real post that people can get involved in and maybe we can actually unlock something here

Check out the below image looks like some one has already tried mapping them previously, cant actually find any more images of this , still hunting!

edit on 14-2-2013 by TurboT because: (no reason given)

The image above i CAN 100% see a 3d aspect to.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I don't know. It's awesome though!

not to mention they removed the entire ridge lines with no overburden to be found.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by pacifier2012

We all are entitled to out opinions aren't we. Can you give a reason why man right out of the stone age decided to carve hundreds and hundreds of miles of lines, perfect to the degree, into such fantastic "images"? Not to mention they can only be comprehended from the air..

To please the gods who live in the sky?

After all, "he" would be up there watching.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Hi, you have made an amazing discovery! Everyone needs to know that many of these lines run across uneven terrain. They cannot be appreciated, or noticed from ground level, unlike the animal life that is depicted. My take on your discovery is that this is a blueprint, on a 1 to 1 ratio, of an underground structure or structures, maybe a city. So these lines may actually be outlining a hidden city and its facilities!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

Yep that's the one I was talking about , looks a lot spaceship-ish , doesn't it
? I know that a lot of times we see what we want to see but heck if that was shown to me on a piece of paper without any context and I would have been asked what I see I would say spaceship .. To be clear I do not say that it has to be a space ship , it might just be a coincidence...

call me crazy, but it looks more like light, or a lazer being focused between the triangles (which dont look all completed) and it meets at that far right to create a portal of some type

Sorry can't see that , it just looks way to spaceship-ish to me with that outlining .. It even has bloody engines in the back where they should be

lol yeah sorry, but that would be one spaceship with alot of useless crap attached to it....

its not a spaceship, and if it is shoot me but i'm telling you its not... its just you've never seen anythign like that before so i guess its safe to assume for some people spaceship, but i'm willing to place a bet its not

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaPpedDoG
Really fun and interested thread...
Whats up with this?

No E.T. or secret messages on that one. APRA is a political party from Peru, and the # 85 stands for the 1985 elections. That year the APRA candidate (Alan Garcia), was elected president of Peru.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

Exactly... but who can say God didn't get here via technology. After all, he is in the Heavens..(Space) and we are here on Earth..

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
edit on 14-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow great work I have been fascinated with these lines go a long time and I literally have no idea what they mean. I thought at first they could be a 3d image but of what? I find it amazing how these would of been created all those years ago how could they be so accurate without being observed from above?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boxertwin

Hello ATS! This is my first official thread and I am very excited. I believe I have something new here.. something well, amazing.. I have been spending a lot of time looking at the Nazka lines in Google Earth. I am not talking about the hummingbird, ant or any other of the animal geoglyphs.. The lines in between...That's where the blueprint is.

I started to trace the lines and it just looked like chaos. It wasn't until I deleted my work and started over.. this time paying special attention to which lines cross over and which ones cross under.. Knowing this, there was only one thing I could do.. So Instead of tracing the lines, I outlined them on both sides... and presto!

The problem is, there is way too much work for one man to do alone. I have spent hours upon hours, upon hours doing this and I figure I am only maybe 5 percent done. The detail that is drawn in the sand is meticulous. I originally wanted all the fame and glory that comes with such discoveries.. but after realizing it would take me a lifetime by myself I decided to open up my work to the ATS.

If anyone is interested, I think there is a way to send what I have done in Google Earth but I don't know how yet.

Below is a link to several pictures. Let me know what you think ATS!

The first few pictures are some "before" pictures, Cycle through to see my work.

edit on 13-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: I forgot

edit on 13-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: forgot

Hi,
Very interesting post!
Just wanted to ask though - why trace by hand? I've used Alpha Channels and slightly tweaked the levels to create this in like 4 seconds

If it was higher res you'd see much more detail

Edit to add - using the above method would make shapes and formations more obvious, I'd then use a photoshop brush on a new layer and hold the shift key down to give you straight lines between clicks and adjust the width of the brush using "[" or "]" to match the thickness of the lines. Would be much quicker.

Here's the orginal image click

edit on 14/2/13 by boxertwin because: (no reason given)

like i said, its pretty obvious these are 3D blueprints, if they're even blueprints, but the fact remains there is a very good chance this is all in 3D.

now you will NOT i repeat NOT be able to plot this properly with your google map lines, you can try but your just wasting time.

you're going to need a actually computer scripted program that can sort all that stuff out itself, its too much work for one person especially because you don't know what lines cross intersect or fade to the back

(but again thats just my opinion, we're all welcome to our own)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by CaPpedDoG
Really fun and interested thread...
Whats up with this?

No E.T. or secret messages on that one. APRA is a political party from Peru, and the # 85 stands for the 1985 elections. That year the APRA candidate (Alan Garcia), was elected president of Peru.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

so they decided to go over to the lines and mess them up with some dumb political ad that will have no chance of remembrance in the distant future?

seems pretty stupid to me

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I don't disagree, I may be wasting my time but since I don't have the know how to write a computer program, there is only so much I can do. Saving a screenshot of an area and opening it in another program to edit, then repeating this over hundreds of miles.. could take a while. Doing it in google allows me to connect every line and view it as a whole. It may not be super accurate but until someone else comes along with the technical knowhow, I'm stuck doing what I know. It's better than forgetting about it. This is the exact reason I came to ATS. I need someone else to help with this.

Plus I enjoy it

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

so they decided to go over to the lines and mess them up with some dumb political ad that will have no chance of remembrance in the distant future?
seems pretty stupid to me

You got that right. Political madness and profanity, and they won that election.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There are not runways any advanced society would have easly created STOL/VTOL "aircraft".

People just seeing what they want to lot of effort whatever their reasons.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Incredible work! I can see why it took you so many hours. My favorites are Sub1 and B1. Loved your post! Keep up the great work!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join