It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Some of it is on the flat mesas or whatever, they are spread throughout pretty much the entire country. You can just zoom in and look.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaPpedDoG
Really fun and interested thread...
Whats up with this?

I noticed the same thing and, quite frankly, it ruined the whole thing for me. I have a feeling this whole thing is one big hoax. If anyone else wants to believe this, more power to you. But the ancient Nasca people weren't using our vocabulary or alphabet. I'll listen to an explanation, but till then I'm disappointed to say, it's probably a fraud.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

If That Is A PC Board It IS Probably A TIME MACHINE.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

Good job to you detective.

Wow!...no joke man! that looks like a starship to me, and even better you have a stargate spiral or the spiral galaxy in the top right of the ship.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

People go onto the hillside and carve things into it, knowing it will be on the satellite photo. You can find a giant pineapple as advertisement for a fruit company..Why they decided to do it on an ancient site.. beats me. but I assure you, these are not a hoax.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Awesome thread! Thanks for your efforts to trace the lines.The Nazca lines are said to be in a place where the Fata Morgana Phenomena often occurs, so I wonder if these "random" lines appeared (at a certain time, maybe in a certain viewpoint) to be mirrored, upside down, etc...? If so, what would THAT make the random lines look like? Would Fata Morgana cause these chaotic lines to form a COMPLETE image? I have no idea how one would recreate this phenomena on their home pc but I truly hope someone will give it some thought and good try.Good luck to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Give me a photo you want to trace and i will do it for you. And i suggest few more members volunteer to do the same, and we can map the entire lines in days, and create an immense blueprint!

I can trace those lines using Photoshop and export them as Adobe Illustrator vector.

Give me your e-mail i reply back.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo

People go onto the hillside and carve things into it, knowing it will be on the satellite photo. You can find a giant pineapple as advertisement for a fruit company..Why they decided to do it on an ancient site.. beats me. but I assure you, these are not a hoax.

I'd buy that explanation. Let me ask though, how do we know that these new lines aren't being mixed up with the lines the OP is connecting?

P.S. Thanks. Had no idea anyone would go to that much trouble to advertise pineapples.
edit on 14-2-2013 by chrome413 because: added a p.s.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Actually, it's really just an ancient circuit board. It was carved in by visitors a long time ago to test their old ships before taking off again.
edit on 14-2-2013 by AlchemicalParadox because: I forgot to add something.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

I like what you are doing here.
I am totally down to help.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My first post on ats, been checking out the website for years, anyway this is an actual real post that people can get involved in and maybe we can actually unlock something here

Check out the below image looks like some one has already tried mapping them previously, cant actually find any more images of this , still hunting!

edit on 14-2-2013 by TurboT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I only put a red line where there is a line. I invite you to load up Google Earth, go to the same spot and do the same as I have. The proof is at your fingertips friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Nazca area is one of the largest deposits of nitrate anywhere in the world. This is a key ingredient in rocket fuel. Definitely a reason for extraterrestrial beings to have some type of mining operation in the region.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Also,

I believe that the animal drawings, could be a defacing of the original lines, maybe created out of shapes that were there, for instance the spider, with its legs, could have been a different shape originally but some one used its convenient "shape" and changed it into a spider,

Check out the image below of the monkey, looks like it should not be there, as if its defacing the original design, for instance check its tale, why everywhere else do the lines go over all terrain no matter how rough, where as this monkey the builders or "defacers" seemed like they couldnt be bothered to cross a ditch to finish off half of the spiral "tail"

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow....... nice work!
Maybe somewhere in there is the blueprint to a new propulsion system for our next step in evolution

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Check this out at 37 37 14.21N, 116 54 42.84W

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Mind still intact. What are we supposed to be seeing?

The only alien evidence is something inside your head
edit on 14-2-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

We all are entitled to our opinions aren't we. Can you give a reason why man right out of the stone age decided to carve hundreds and hundreds of miles of lines, perfect to the degree, into such fantastic "images"? Not to mention they can only be comprehended from the air..

There is something here, right in front of our faces and it is too large for one person to understand. This is why posted here. I'm not saying that it was definitely made by aliens, man, machine, fish, or Santa. What I do know is that there is one heck of a discovery here and we all have a chance to be part of it
edit on 14-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Found an interactive map - some has already mapped allot of the lines from russia

geolines.ru...

translate to english using chrome, pritty good site.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join