It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Since homosexual behaviour is observed in the genus Pan, which I believe descends from the same common ancestor as the genus Homo, it is really quite a good bet that homosexuality has been around since the origins of both genera. It has probably been around longer.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by grandmakdw

Sorry but that makes no sense. I think there are more than a couple posts in this very thread that prove that, even if gay is marketed as trendy, heterosexuals are not going to swayed.

The impact of this plot to make the gay lifestyle attractive to curve population growth is probably close to nil.

I disagree, but in this forum, ATS, it should be ok to disagree. I think I have made all the points I am going to make as to the depopulationist's using the gay agenda for their own purposes.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I love how everyone takes one person's opinion and tries to pin it on everyone else and their grandmother - and her little dog too, just for good measure. This is why they show those disclaimers about commentaries being for entertainment only at the beginning of half the movies you get on DVD these days.

Because halfwits run around making asinine assumptions without bothering to fact check and extrapolate every suggestion they can find into being an Illuminati conspiracy intended to reduce the population of earth to a highly manageable number of sheep because 500,000 people can totally run a world while the 1% sit around and sip pina coladas on the beach.

Oh, my head... please...make it stop...

edit on 13-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What are you disagreeing with? On the one hand you have heterosexuals saying thank you to homosexuals for not being competition and on the other you have guys being metro/"straight queer" to get chicks.

Even if the Illuminati did exist and this was their goal, pushing the gay agenda for population reduction has got to be one of their worst thought out plans.
edit on 13-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by Phage

Originally posted by Phage
Homosexuality has existed for as long as the genus homo.

Nonsense, now thats your opinion right there.

You have no evidence of this Mr. ALL KNOWING Phage.

In every ancient culture homosexuality has been documented. Native American, Greek, Roman, Japanese, Indian, Persian, Arab countries.. In fact in those times homosexuality wasn't met with as much ignorance as it is today, which is odd. Either way though, it's a safe assumption that for as long as humans have been around, there have been homosexuals.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

I'd like to point out that those countries were often devoid of Judaic dogma, which would account for a fair portion of that lack of persecution.
edit on 13-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I do believe the way this entire gay acceptance movement has been heading is not healthy. The reason I say this is that it is becoming "an absolute" that if you are gay you were born that way. Yes some are born that way, some become gay out of circumstance. It is this latter group of teens that are being negatively effected in the long run I am concerned about.

Sexual experimentation is healthy for young adults, since sex isn't supposed to be this ridiculous taboo we attempt to paint it as.

Personally I believe it's a combination of biological and environmental conditions that determine sexually, or the rigidity of it I should say.

Now every facet of society says "its ok, you were born this way and it is not your fault" this is very nice for those that this holds true...but for those that we are using as an example this makes them feel they have no choice. They then live the life they may not have if they understood it can also at times be a choice.

I fail to see how having same sex relations could effect your likely hood of being happy, or leading 'a different' life. Any number of decisions I made could have led to a different life. Had I not met a friend of mine at the exact store, at the exact time, way back when I was 13, then my daughter would not be here.

The example you provide is of a young adult who lacks proper parenting if you ask me. If he has no emotional outlet and safe environment to discuss these sorts of issues then he's bound to do things he will regret later.

I had same sex relations. It was just sex and the emotional portion never would happen. I have since those teen years fallen in love with my wife and raised a family and grandchildren. I have been in love three times with women...but cannot with men. I can have very satisfying sex with either or, but do not have the capability to fall in love with a man.

And I am the complete opposite. Fully attracted to both sexes, but only physically to one and emotionally to the other.

I look back and think if I was that age now I never would have had this wonderfully fulfilling experience of being in love with someone. The scent of a woman....ahhhh...the female energy dancing with the male energy. It is in me and I would have missed it.

Again, you can't really say that it would have been the outcome. Love is gender-less and any number of personalities and physicality in any given person could have created the feelings you hold for your wife.

Besides, could you appreciate what you have as much as you do, without having had those past experiences to compare them against?

Don't get me wrong, I have a hell of a problem with the gay community in general and their constant nagging. It's ironic as hell that a community requesting acceptance and inclusion, preaches intolerance and separatism.

That's a whole other thread though.

~Tenth

edit on 2/13/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

There are militants in any system. If someone does it, then there are folks who will feel an ego driven pride in it. Hence, you end up with a gay man who would correct you when you say that something is "straight" as if the word "straight" is somehow wrong.

In any event, we cannot let the noisiest wheels set the tone for the conversation.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The statement seems to imply that homosexuality negates the drive to reproduce or puts up a mental barrier to wanting to achieve it. Babies are too popular for people to want to give them up.

I'm trying very hard not to explode into a rant about how stupid the idea that "removing the taboo will turn everyone gay" is. *clenches teeth*
edit on 13-2-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

So, you think that if people stop hating and deriding other people for being homosexual, then by some ridiculous anti static equilibrium event, all people will decide to be gay?

Come on, this extremist thinking is fruitless.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I agree, but the reality is that we still do.

I took to the public in my community when I saw how divisive the gay community was becoming. As somebody whose had success I'd had hoped to at least make them see that inclusion and understanding is something you gain by giving it.

But I was quickly drowned out by the zealots and prominent 'feminists' of the area.

Sad really, but without there being an organization devoted to removing extremists from seats of power, in almost every sector, this sort of thing will continue.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

As a currently single male, I just want to publicly state my appreciation and support of gay men everywhere - as each and every one of you is yet another guy I won't be competing against in my quest to actually find another relationship before I wither and die.

If that's un-PC I apologize. But it's honest.

Re the OP: Some of the greatest ancient civilizations not only accepted homosexuality - but considered bisexuality to be the norm. The Greeks and Romans come to mind. Obviously they did not suffer any citizenship shortages from these practices at all.

Given out current circumstances, I'd sooner worry that our diets or lifestyle choices are going to make us sterile, thus jeopardizing our future as a species, and not spend a second thinking that we're going to be wiped out of existence by too much of "the gay".

I have to say, this is my favorite post on this subject matter!

Very typical of the alpha male dominated society, if I may say.

Its actually spot on, as humans have many other things to worry about, when it comes to extinction level events.

Homosexuality, is not one of them. PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The title of this thread made me chuckle.

To accept that there are people in the world with varying degrees of homosexuality, is not a bad thing.
The world needs much more tolerance

There are enough people of opposite genders still having children, I don't know why that would change.

It just makes the world a more interesting place to live. There are some gay fellows that make wonderful friends to us women. We get the guy that we don't have to worry about hitting on us.

Sometimes that's nice. No pressure.

Extinction event - that's just funny, lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People...

Read the opening post before opining...PLEASE.

The OP is not being a homophobe, in fact is quite the opposite.

Deny ignorance, please...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If we keep on accepting homosexuality as something normal in society all over the world then soon people will see it as the next cool thing to be. Its gonna be a trend just like #ty music these days is a trend and its gonna spread like a virus until more than 50% of the world population is gay and the straight people are gonna be the sick thing in the world. Homosexuality is NOT acceptable. I'm not a gay hater i think it's just wrong and against nature. And people need to stop acting like it's all good and oke.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Yeah sure, if homosexuality is accepted, everyone will turn gay!

How absurd.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Yeah sure, if homosexuality is accepted, everyone will turn gay!

How absurd.

I didn't say that. I ment that if it was accepted everywhere in society then people could be easily become gay. I never said they WILL turn gay

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If we keep on accepting homosexuality as something normal in society all over the world then soon people will see it as the next cool thing to be. Its gonna be a trend just like #ty music these days is a trend and its gonna spread like a virus until more than 50% of the world population is gay and the straight people are gonna be the sick thing in the world. Homosexuality is NOT acceptable.

I just re read the op, and it's good to see the reason for this thread is that the op also thinks the title is a wrong idea that too many people have.

To the quote above : it's not catching!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't give a flying sh*t if its catchy or not. It's just my opinion. Being gay is a mentally ilness, the docters CAN'T cure you you've got to look deep into urself and get the female and male emotions in ballance. I know allot will call me crazy by saying this but hey we are ALL crazy. The answer lies within.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join