It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

financial information. work history since he shafted ect.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
We're covering this subject on ATS Live! Tonight

More info here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

will definitely be tuning in. haven't been glued to an event like this since 9/11. this is huge, and this can possibly change things

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
This just came in about 13 minutes ago. Charlie Sheen asking Dorner to call him: www.tmz.com...

I imagine Charlie said something like this:

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

#SaturdaySilliness

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

that's what I thought too...lol...I could have sworn Charlie was a member here at one time?? If I'm outing him...oops!!! This story gets interesting by the hour.....

Editing to add, the summary of what Charlie said, for those that can't click on the link, he said that he heard Dorner had mentioned his name, he appreciated it, please call him, so that he can help Dorner work it out...short but sweet....
edit on 2/9/13 by j.r.c.b. because: Info

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This just came in about 13 minutes ago. Charlie Sheen asking Dorner to call him: www.tmz.com...

I respect Charlie. Anybody who can bang a 16-gram rock is obviously qualified to talk Dorner down off the ledge.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by jacobe001

Let's have a count on those bullet holes please ? All being fired from two hand guns.? We'll see if the two hand guns
had to have a second clip ?

yeah, because there TOTALLY aren't any spent shells from a shotgun on the ground around the cruiser

for someone who claims to be so observant, you do seem to miss a lot...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

problem is for a psywar. there failing. most people support what he is doing. so i think the stories may be fake. but there after this guy for sure. why we may never know. but after him call it a gut feeling i believe they are. but we all know the tptb can use this to push there agendas. no matter if the people agree of not. they just tell us on the news . even tell us its a majority population decision even if you cant find one person that agrees with it. go figure fantasy land tv programing at its finest.

Well I think that may be reasonable, but I myself refuse to believe anything just because the MSM says it. No one here can prove what their saying or what the MSM is saying is really even happening. And I love having them try to discredit me personally because it shows how completely gullible they are . GULLIBLE AND TOTALLY NAIVE diving in to blindly believe the propaganda machine.

So c'mon I'll take all ya on .
edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Purported surveillance video still of the suspect's truck:

That truck clearly looks blue to me. So why would they keep changing the color around?

edit on 9-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

it could be a light metallic color...keep in mind that in that frame, it IS in the shade....

where is this location anyway?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

LOL... Yeah, 'cause I'm sure Chris has Charlie's number on speed dial... Are we sure charlie has quit "bangin' seven gram rocks"? I wonder if Charlie will offer his F-18 air support capabilities to deliver ordinance to the ground in support of Dorner....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by pathwalker777

problem is for a psywar. there failing. most people support what he is doing. so i think the stories may be fake. but there after this guy for sure. why we may never know. but after him call it a gut feeling i believe they are. but we all know the tptb can use this to push there agendas. no matter if the people agree of not. they just tell us on the news . even tell us its a majority population decision even if you cant find one person that agrees with it. go figure fantasy land tv programing at its finest.

Well I think that may be reasonable, but I myself refuse to believe anything just because the MSM says it. No one here can prove what their saying or what the MSM is saying is really even happening. And I love having them try to discredit me personally because it shows how completely gullible they are . GULLIBLAE AND TOTALLY NAIVE diving in to blindly believe the propaganda machine.

So c'mon I'll take all ya on .

you just referenced cops as an arguing point
you have shown zero proof of your claims or ANYTHING to back them up
but the rest of everybody in this thread is naive

seems legit

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

That truck clearly looks blue to me. So why would they keep changing the color around?

it could be a light metallic color...keep in mind that in that frame, it IS in the shade....

Hhhmmm...it's shaded. It could be blue or possibly grey?? Hard to tell. Nice truck though...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by randyvs

So then what do you propose as the angle here? What's the purpose of them making this whole thing up?

You want me to speculate ? When all we have to do is watch the rest of this play out and then we'll know ? I don't understand why my angle is so absurd to you ? It really makes me wonder.

You are the type to believe a liar no matter how much they lie to you. That's really horrible and weak.

im terribly sorry if us "deluded idiots" are hung up on silly things like facts and evidence...you kind of NEED those things to come up with reasonable theories and ultimately a conclusion....it's called investigation..

if you have all the answers, why don't you go ahead an enlighten us, oh knowledgeable one...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I believe it is metallic blue which reminded me of this:

Rusty Griswold: Dad, this is not the car you ordered!

Clark: Settle down Russ. Let me handle this. Ed, uh... this is not the car I ordered. I distinctly ordered the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with the C.B. and optional rally fun pack.

Ed, the car salesman: You didn't order the Metallic Pea?

Clark: Metallic Pea?

Ed, the car salesman: I'll get to the bottom of this. Davenport!

Davenport: Yes, Mr. Ed?

Ed, the car salesman: Mr. Griswold ordered a blue sports wagon, where is it?

Davenport: I don't know sir.

Ed, the car salesman: [to Clark] I know what must have happened. It didn't come in.

Clark Griswald: Ed, I'm not your average everyday fool. Now I want my blue sports wagon and if you can't get it I'm gonna take my business elsewhere! Where's my old car?

Ed, the car salesman: I'm just as upset as you are, believe me. Davenport! Get Mr. Griswald's car back and bring it back here! Now I can get you the wagon, there's not problem there. The problem is that it might take six weeks. Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Wagon Queen
Family Truckster... You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it.

Clark Griswald: I don't want to drive it. I just want my old car back. I'm not falling for this. Let's go, Russ

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Sound suppressors on weapons to be used in populated area is pretty smart move, in order not to cause panic, right?

yes, but they do impact muzzle velocity, making them somewhat less effective..

besides, chances are, IF they do encounter Dorner, and they get into a shootout with him, he's not going to be using a suppressor on his weapon...so there goes the whole not starting a panic thing...

I'm thinking it's more like if they decide to shoot up another civilian's car, it won't be quite so noisy..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Hhhmmm...it's shaded. It could be blue or possibly grey?? Hard to tell. Nice truck though...

i'm guessing itis black. just a bad camera and shade. shade makes my dark metallic gray car look blue if there is enough

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

im terribly sorry if us "deluded idiots" are hung up on silly things like facts and evidence...you kind of NEED those things to come up with reasonable theories and ultimately a conclusion....it's called investigation..

No need to resort to name calling. That's a sign of losing an argument. K?:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No need top resort to name calling. That's a sign of losing an argument. K?:

says the guy who's only arguments have been name calling? including but not limited to "naive"

thread derailment a success. glad you brought a fresh take to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It makes perfect sense as swat recently got full auto M-16's in LA... Duty cops are probably getting the hand me downs as most of the gear on those guns looks 10 years old.... Including the SOCOM suppressors...

actually, it looks as if i may have made a mistake...it looks like it's the other way around...

LAPD S.W.A.T. recently started using HK416's.....prior to that, they were using the MP5, and M4 as their primaries...upon closer inspection of the weapons in the photo, it look like they're most likely modified M4's, that would have come from S.W.A.T., as hand-me-downs....

in any event, they're packing military-grade small arms now....kinda scary...all this over ONE guy...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It makes perfect sense as swat recently got full auto M-16's in LA... Duty cops are probably getting the hand me downs as most of the gear on those guns looks 10 years old.... Including the SOCOM suppressors...

actually, it looks as if i may have made a mistake...it looks like it's the other way around...

LAPD S.W.A.T. recently started using HK416's.....prior to that, they were using the MP5, and M4 as their primaries...upon closer inspection of the weapons in the photo, it look like they're most likely modified M4's, that would have come from S.W.A.T., as hand-me-downs....

in any event, they're packing military-grade small arms now....kinda scary...all this over ONE guy...

isn't it funny how many unsolved murders there are in this country? yet one cop gets killed, the LAPD and surrounding city's PD have all the resources in the world all over this. you don't matter to the cops, why do people quickly defend the police like they have our interests at heart

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by mOjOm

I just can't believe you don't get it. The story is completely bogus. Not rattled at all

Just coming a bit unglued
for the first time on ATS because people are still buying this crap. Unbelievable.

you still have yet to explain HOW it's made up, aside from "CHP bulls**ted me, once", "I watch COPS on TV", and "the news lies"...none of that is concrete proof of a complete fabrication. you're running around saying the sky is falling, when it very obviously isn't, and there is no evidence to suggest it is...

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join