It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Any body have a problem with the whole boat hijack thing ?

I dont get it .. he tries to jack a 47' Yacht ( some reports just say boat .. but Yacht is completely different than Boat ) which is most likely twin D's and a pig in the water to make his escape to Mexico. .. ??

Then after threading some line in the props had to abandon his escape ? Then he had time to tie up some old dude befor/after he roped his props ?

Then he had time to get out of the marina ( which Im sure is tied to CCTV ).

Then after that mishap he decided to shoot up a few cops just sitting at a red light ? .. Then go to the snow covered woods and burn his truck down.

Oh yea.. thats real smart for someone who just wanted to get out of the country a few hours before hand.

No .. its Misdirection IMHO.

If this guy is for Real .. then do not get complacent ..

I agree with another poster up there that suggested just to "turn him self in to the Higher ups" .. he could do that .. and he might do that.

It seems like he is just not ready to do that .. not yet.

He probably will at some point if he is not dead already.

JG.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Buffalo2LA

TELL US HOW TO DO THAT WITHOUT BLOOD SHED?

You forgot?

Seriously?

I'm sure Reginald Denny, or any of the other people who got the s**t kicked out of them would agree that that was a peaceful way to express displeasure with the LAPD's behavior..and i'm pretty sure there were fatalities there as well...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jaduguru

the higher ups are the ones directing the lowers. turning himself in to them is the same as the lower. there all looking for him with only one goal in mind. shut him down fast he knows way to much and he can hurt us. how is it possible for you to be on a sight like this and not understand everything is happening from the top down. do you really think the feds dont know what the police are doing. and if they wanted the abuse to stop they could not do it??? seriously stop watching tv fantasy land programing. heres a good way of thought. if the public knows then the feds already know. the feds find out way before mass public does. and in la everyone knows the cops are corrupted so you know the feds are not doing anything to stop it. seriously lets be real about stuff at lest on this fourm. or maby its just the perps. trying to feed off of fake reality programing to twist our true view of our world.???
edit on 9-2-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Do you see what I'm getting at??

Yez a do ! You believe the MSM I don't. Not a word of it. Why because they lie constantly.
edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So then what do you propose as the angle here? What's the purpose of them making this whole thing up?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaduguru
Any body have a problem with the whole boat hijack thing?

The boat was a 47 footer. Almost certainly they would have had a guard at the entrance to the yacht club. So how did Dorner get to the boat?

Also, the whole idea of being able to escape into Mexico is idiotic. Maybe you could have done that a 100 years ago, but not now. And I think Dorner would have known that.

--------------

The cops are now starting to back away from the whole 'boat' theory:

www.nbcsandiego.com...
dated Friday, Feb 8
He may also be involved in the attempted theft of a boat at a San Diego marina. b....
The 81-year-old boat owner was on his 42-foot sundeck cruiser when a “heavy set man in his 30s dressed in black clothing” robbed him, tied him up and pulled the boat out of the slip officials said.
The man could not start the boat so he took some items from the vessel and left according to police.
San Diego police have not confirmed if the suspect in the attempted robbery at the Yacht Club was Dorner.

edit on 9-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by randyvs

So then what do you propose as the angle here? What's the purpose of them making this whole thing up?

You want me to speculate ? When all we have to do is watch the rest of this play out and then we'll know ? I don't understand why my angle is so absurd to you ? It really makes me wonder.

You are the type to believe a liar no matter how much they lie to you. That's really horrible and weak.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by mOjOm

Yez a do ! You believe the MSM I don't. Not a word of it. Why because they lie constantly.

Since when did the MSM have anything to do with what I said??? I don't trust the MSM, except for trusting that they will always support their own agenda. However, that has nothing to do with what I'm asking.

I was asking how you can take the position that "Dornor cannot escape the police" when in fact that is exactly what is happening so far??? Or are you saying that the whole entire story is completely made up and that Dornor is just a patsy???

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

reply to post by mOjOm

Since when did the MSM have anything to do with what I said??? I don't trust the MSM, except for trusting that they will always support their own agenda. However, that has nothing to do with what I'm asking.

I was asking how you can take the position that "Dornor cannot escape the police" when in fact that is exactly what is happening so far??? Or are you saying that the whole entire story is completely made up and that Dornor is just a patsy???

It's not related ?

Because II DON"T BELIEVE THE STORY ! HELLO !

link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by jaduguru
Any body have a problem with the whole boat hijack thing?

The boat was a 47 footer. Almost certainly they would have had a guard at the entrance to the yacht club. So how did Dorner get to the boat?

Also, the whole idea of being able to escape into Mexico is idiotic. Maybe you could have done that a 100 years ago, but not now. And I think Dorner would have known that.
edit on 9-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

I don’t know why you assume such things. My boat is more than 47ft and there is no security guard also you should check older articles because people cross boarders all the time by boat it was just last year a father stole sailboat and took his daughter and did the same.

link   
reply to post by randyvs

No, I'm the type to pick out the truth through the BS.... I don't dismiss something as impossible and made up simply because it's on the news... That's moronic as there is plenty that's factual reported in between what's meant to decieve.....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by unfor54k3n
Question for you gun knowledgeable folks out there, i have lived in LA most of my life and i have NEVER seen police equipped with Silencer or Flash suppressors. Are these flash suppressor they are using? If they are silencers or flash suppressors that is pretty strange because i didn't think police could use them? Anyone know?

Jesus...they're borrowing HK416's from SWAT.....that's crazy...

they do appear to be equipped with (sound)suppressors....

Flash hiders are normal on that kind of weapon...suppressors though...not so much..

Doesn't make sense...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What isn't related????

What the hell are you saying???

Am I not making myself clear??? Can someone else help out here??? I've tried twice to ask the very same question, and I thought I wrote it out in a very clear way. But maybe I'm wrong. Are you sure you understand my question??? Cause you answer makes no sense to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sound suppressors on weapons to be used in populated area is pretty smart move, in order not to cause panic, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Well then I guess we agree that you're naive trying to find truth from liar who has lost all credibility even tho the whole story stinks to high heaven. And you cling to the hope you can find some truth in the preposterous. And I'm moronic cause I don't believe an entity that lies. Constantly about everything.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for that morning chuckle...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

It makes perfect sense as swat recently got full auto M-16's in LA... Duty cops are probably getting the hand me downs as most of the gear on those guns looks 10 years old.... Including the SOCOM suppressors...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's not related ?

Because II DON"T BELIEVE THE STORY ! HELLO !

GOT IT!!! Thank you!!! Now calm down. No need to get rattled here. I was simply asking a question to understand where you were coming from. I did not realize your take on the situation was that it is made up.

However, now that I do know that, may I ask exactly "what parts of the story do you think is made up and what is real?" Do you believe that Dornor killed Quan's Daughter?? Do you believe that she was even killed at all??? Do you think Dornor even exists??? etc. etc...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

edit on 9-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I just can't believe you don't get it. The story is completely bogus. Not rattled at all

Just coming a bit unglued
for the first time on ATS because people are still buying this crap. Unbelievable.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join