It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The US Navy has released a timeline of Dorner's service career:

www.10news.com...

Interestingly, there is an unexplained gap from Feb 2010 until Feb 1, 2013, his last day in. What was he doing for the past three years?

link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by pathwalker777

I agree can anyone confirm any personal information on this guy?

They do destroy lives ive seen it happen before to. Sick and evil.

I looked at some navy docs(advancement roll calls etc.) via a government search engine and it does appear that he was in the Navy.... he was denied advancement and recently discharged(last week) according to reports...

link   
Carry on...

Good People...
edit on 9-2-2013 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Why would you call it unexplained?

Here it is for all to see:

BIOGRAPHICAL DATA
Name: Christopher Jordan Dorner
Home of Record: La Palma, CA
Date Commissioned: 3 July 2002
Loss Date: 1 Feb 2013
Rank/Date of Rank: Lieutenant / 1 August 2006
Service Dates/Assignments:
Arrived Detached Various Reserve Units 1Dec2009 21Jan2010 Navy Reserve NAS Fallon, NV
7Mar2009 30Nov2009 Navy Mobilization Processing Site (NMPS) San Diego, CA
23Apr2007 29May2007 Coastal Riverine Group Two Det Bahrain
3Nov2006 23Apr2007 Coastal Riverine Group One, San Diego, CA
10Jul2006 31Oct2006 NMPS San Diego, CA 6Jul2006 10Jul2006 Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit
23Jun2004 28Feb2006 Navy Personnel Command
16Jun2004 22Jun2004 Various Aviation Training Units
4Jul2002 15Jun2004
Awards and Decorations National Defense Service Medal Iraq Campaign Medal Global War on Terrorism Service Medal Sea Service Deployment Medal Navy Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon Armed Forces Reserve Medal w/ “M” Device Rifle Marksman Ribbon Pistol Expert Medal

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That mouse button on the laptop is all out of whack and causing these double posts.
edit on 2/9/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
Why would you call it unexplained?
Loss Date: 1 Feb 2013 ....
Arrived Detached Various Reserve Units 1Dec2009 21Jan2010 Navy Reserve NAS Fallon, NV

What was he doing for the US Navy for the last three years??

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It is a good point starviego. Yes, it does seem odd that such info would be left out of a Naval released service record. (also no note of the type of discharge he received)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well here is the story with security clearances, they dont give you one unless you need it. So he was doing something that required the clearance which probably can not be disclosed due to sensitive material. I am also reminded of something he said in his manifesto, something about being able to see what was really happening due to his clearance.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Double post...

Sorry

edit on 9-2-2013 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

You haven't shown me anything that compares to what this guy did homey. What this guy did is impossible to get away with. Yep sticking to it the story is bogus.

that doesn't change the FACT that your entire basis of veracity for the assertion that "it is impossible", is ONE instance of you being intimidated by a CHP scare tactic....

That is not evidence of anything other than your gullibility, and their ability to troll citizens...

NO system is infallible. give it up.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Double post. My apologies
edit on 2/9/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by Cito

I wish him all the luck in the world.

He shot and killed the 18 year old daughter of one of the cops...

Be thoughtful of who you wish luck.

We dont KNOW that.... stop saying it.

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours," the manifesto said.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Regardless of the severity of the crime...

Regardless ? See you don't even know what you're talking about amigo. This guy started out with the cops on the hunt for his ass. So to do all that he allegedly did and flee with out being accosted ? That's so bogus I could puke.
You don't even watch cops do you ?
Look at the truck those women we're in. Impossible for them to survive !
Bogus. Pull your head out of the sand and look at what they want you to believe ? It's friggen laughable guy.
edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

OH. MY. GAWD!

Did you REALLY just use a reality TV show as evidence?

And i thought you had no credibility whatsoever before....i didn't think it was possible to have NEGATIVE credibility, but you have pulled it off like a BAWS!

as i've said elsewhere, asian women are short. so, depending on the angle of fire, the shots to the rear window most likely would not have hit them...it's pretty easy to duck down, and get really low in a tacoma...with that much steel between you and the bullets...well, i'm not saying it's bulletproof, but it's better than nothing..

as outrageous as it LOOKS, it is completely survivable, with some luck, which they appear to have had in spades...

and were they in an active manhunt situation when he allegedly shot those two officers? had an APB been issued for his truck? even if they had, you're asserting that CHP sits in their cruisers, and watches their monitors all night...i'm pretty sure there are more than a few pissed off motorists with speeding tickets that would disagree with you...

can you please give up all this "it's impossible" crap, unless you have something to back it up?

link   
Thanks to StarViego posting Dorner's Naval record I looked up some of Dorner's duties which included:

A Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit (MIUWU) is a component of the United States Navy's Force Protection Package tasked with providing seaward security to joint logistics over-the-shore operations from either a port or harbor complex or unimproved beach sites. The mobile inshore undersea warfare unit is equipped with mobile radar, sonar, and communications equipment located within mobile elements, such as a tent, specially modified HMMWV, or truck-mountable container.

Seems like Dorner is very comfortable at sea and using underwater demolition techniques which IMO makes me wonder if the marinas along the coast might want to do an inventory to make sure every boat that is supposed to be there is there...

link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

If Randy is being defined as a "respected member" it's a sad sign of how far downhill ATS has gone.... We're all allowed our opinion, but to pass that opinion off as fact, and make fun of those who disagree used to be the antithesis of what ATS is all about... i guess that explains why I don't really come here for facts and breaking news like I used to....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Do you even know what a false flag is?

i find it hilarious that you would choose to ask him that question, as you have demonstrated on more than one occasion that you CLEARLY do not understand what it means..

why do you keep this up? are you intentionally TRYING to disrupt the conversation being had here?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I was going to point that out, but I kinda just lost interest....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
53 pages of crap, and my comment about the perpetrators striking resemblance to LL cool J is off topic?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
We're covering this subject on ATS Live! Tonight

More info here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This just came in about 13 minutes ago. Charlie Sheen asking Dorner to call him: www.tmz.com...

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join