It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Impossible? You're still going that route even though I've now shown you multiple stories where people have escaped while either being pursued by LAPD or surrounded by their SWAT team, helicopters etc. The most recent case being in January.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The suspect's car is blue.... uh, no, it's black.... uh, no, it's metallic grey.

www.pe.com...
(Corona eyewitness Lee McDaniel) said the news story he saw described the suspect’s vehicle as blue.
This Nissan was grey, he said. LAPD eventually described Dorner’s pickup as metallic grey.

He also apparently had time to change his clothes:

"Dorner was wearing a ski-like jacket with lots of pockets that was beige or light green and dark pants, he said."

www.navytimes.com...
Dorner was believed to be heavily armed and wearing military-style fatigues and body armor.

/

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

i have lost everything. they destroyed me as well. remember its not just the police. 3 out of 7 people are involved in this crap. when they go after you they hit you from every way possible. like i sayed him losing his careers is only the tip of the iceberg trust me. i have seen it first hand. you get hit from everywhere. you people talk about his daughter and her boyfriend as being innocent. hummm from the stuff i have seen most likely not. and when he talks about peoples families. it is referring to there groups. they refer to themselves as family's. see if you lash out it is always turned around that the person you lashed out on is a innocence victim. if you cant prove as is the case because of the way they do this crap to you. you become isolated. boxed in. they want you to see them. but only you. there is no proff. only you know because they want you to. but no one eles. it is a pysop war. done to you. to destroy you. and alot of people are acting out. and that gets put on the news like some crack pot did something crazy. and you never hear his side of the storie. want to guess why??? i am truly trying to help you people understand whats happening to your lifes. tip everyone should put hidden cameras in there homes with a hidden hard drive in a wall ect not linked to your pc,s... i will bet you say 10 out of 100 may get rich from evidence of them breaking in your homes. even in uniform
get a cop on video breaking in your home you get rich
they like to bring dogs in peoples homes to search them. also i to have linked alot them thru Facebook in my areas.( in a few states) allot of different churches. businesses and people. once you understand them you can see them. there all trained thru the same psy war training. thing about people. is they train everyone with the what they think is the best form of training problem is its the same so there all basically playing the same games easy to spot once you learn it. ohhh and dont think age makes a difference people of all ages are part of it as well.
edit on 9-2-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

You haven't shown me anything that compares to what this guy did homey. What this guy did is impossible to get away with. Yep sticking to it the story is bogus.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Guess you missed the part where I said this...

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by OmegaLogos

My personal veiws on war are somewhat aside from the main issue at hand, and to discuss them at any informative length would probably place us outside of what is considered on topic. Suffice to say, that my paying taxes is a matter of law in my country, and I protest with vigour against the collateral damage inflicted by the armed forces of my nation, and against the wars we are fighting now, and the reasons why they were started. My voice has been heard on these subjects.

However, where this specific circumstance is concerned, one cannot justify murder if one is fighting oppression. If Mr Dorner was to be successful in fighting and destroying the corrupt system he sees before him, by just means, by limiting kills to those parties he sees as guilty in that specific regard, then his actions might come to be seen as just, even if they remain illegal acts. However, if he put lead in innocent people who had done nothing to add to that climate of oppression, even if the LAPD were to be investigated and found utterly contemptable, then he himself would still be in the wrong, no matter how one explained his actions at the time.
reply to post by derfreebie

Might be an idea to read the up to date posts so you dont miss something next time. I have no love for, nor acceptance of, collateral damage in war. It is just as wrong, and I am just as vocal on that subject.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You haven't shown me anything that compares to what this guy did homey. What this guy did is impossible to get away with. Yep sticking to it the story is bogus.

Regardless of the severity of the crime... The tactics and resources used to find him are the same as those used in the case of the January mall hostage situation... They escaped... So did Mr. Dorner....There aren't magical powers given to the LAPD or CHP because an officer involved shooting occured...
edit on 9-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

Originally posted by randyvs

Regardless of the severity of the crime...

Regardless ? See you don't even know what you're talking about amigo. This guy started out with the cops on the hunt for his ass. So to do all that he allegedly did and flee with out being accosted ? That's so bogus I could puke.
You don't even watch cops do you ?
Look at the truck those women we're in. Impossible for them to survive !
Bogus. Pull your head out of the sand and look at what they want you to believe ? It's friggen laughable guy.
edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling

You've made quite clear that in your opinion this is some sort of war in a legal sense. Good for you that you've found something to cling to.

Neither I nor several others in this thread subscribe to the idea. Is that OK? If we post something which doesn't fit your worldview are you going to continue to "WAR!!!!"-spam it?

You need to chill out....

en.wikipedia.org...

He promised this kind of warfare against them...and the definition of Asymmetric Warfare matches what we see here..

there IS a case for this being considered (at least in the minds of this man, and the LAPD) a war...just because Dorner's not fielding a massive army doesn't mean this can't be seen as a war....

Now, that being said, i don't personally subscribe to it being an OFFICIAL war.....i do see the letter as being a declaration of war, by Dorner, on the LAPD. he has promised to use war tactics, and arms to achieve his goals..in that context, i can see where omega is coming from...

I can say "lay off him" a lot easier with omega, than i could with randy, because there is a case to be made for it to being something like a war....there was NO case to be made for this being anything like a false flag...
edit on Sat Feb 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He has been accosted and shot his way out of the situation.... He's also accosted them... Happy trolling friend... I'm going back to ignoring you... as you don't have anything worth while to add to the conversation... The "believe me, it's impossible" line aside...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Everyone on the planet these days knows the MSM lies their dog asses off to us. So for anyone to just take them at their word regarding this story without reservation has to be blowing smoke. Or their hypnotized or something is wrong with em I don't know .But it's unbelievable that anyone still believes their crap.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Who said anything about taking the MSM at their word? Just because they lie about some things, maybe even the details of this case, doesn't make this a false flag or in any way an impossible situation.... To automatically jump to the conclusion that something is impossible because you don't have the skill set to accomplish it is irrational.... Like I've said before you may be right, but only by pure luck as you have no real basis for your conclusions....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think that was me who said that.

He has been accosted and shot his way out of the situation.... He's also accosted them... Happy trolling friend... I'm going back to ignoring you... as you don't have anything worth while to add to the conversation... The "believe me, it's impossible" line aside..

According to who has he been accosted ?

Do you even know what a false flag is?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Torrance police shootings sparked by Christopher Dorner search

This is what the cops in Torrance did:

Pumped more than 30 rounds into a vehicle that looked similar to the suspect's. Of note, Dorner's Nissan Titan is described as gray, not blue.

Looking at this image of the truck full of bullet holes tells you how reckless they are. THIS was not a shootout with an armed person but an attempted execution with an innocent person there. It does not need . to be said from this picture alone that they will try and bring him in alive.
edit on Sat Feb 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I'm just in awe at how many people have justified his actions, in one way or another, and haven't really sat down to think of the consequences.

and i am just in awe of how you have already convicted the man of these crimes, based on......oh, that's right, absolutely nothing

You call it revenge...some would call it justice...

feel free to continue you mindless cries of "you're defending a murderer, you're all awful people", whilc ignoring logic, and common sense...have a GOOD TIME™ with that..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wait a min. I don't get where you're going with the "He couldn't escape" idea. I mean, the fact remains, He(Dornor) is NOT in custody. Meaning IF he did do what he's suspected of doing, then that means he must have escaped because once again, he is NOT in custody.

Do you see what I'm getting at???

Keep in mind that people do in fact get away from the police daily regardless of what they may show on "Cops". Plus, Dornor would be the one guy who'd have the additional knowledge of how to escape because of his time as an officer. He even talks about this in his manifesto.

So what is it I'm missing here?? What is your claim as to him "Not Escaping" yet also "Not being in Custody"??

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The LAPD.... On the seventh at 1:15 am in Chino..... abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Let's have a count on those bullet holes please ? All being fired from two hand guns.? We'll see if the two hand guns
had to have a second clip ?

The LAPD.... On the seventh at 1:15 am in Chino..... abcnews.go.com...

Proves my point just fine.

See when some lies to me I catch on pretty fast and I don't just hope they tell the truth the next time.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Purported surveillance video still of the suspect's truck:

That truck clearly looks blue to me. So why would they keep changing the color around?

edit on 9-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

He probably switched them out with stolen ones.... There is also a ton of fire roads in Poway that he could have used to get to just about anywhere in Southern California....

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join