It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have family 2 blocks from where his truck was found.

They all know he's long gone.

Lot's of people here have questions about this whole event.

(Sorry, I have to admit I did not read all 50 pages)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by mOjOm

I just can't believe you don't get it. The story is completely bogus.

Dude, I'm just asking you "What your take on the situation is." That's it. You say you think "the story" is bogus. Ok, I'm assuming you mean the official story, right?? Fine, I'm not trying to argue it either way. What I'm asking is that since you think it's bogus, what Story do you think is correct?? Or even what parts of whatever story, even just your own, do you think is correct???

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Thanks for that morning chuckle...

My pleasure >

reply to post by mOjOm

Dude, I'm just asking you "What your take on the situation is." That's it. You say you think "the story" is bogus. Ok, I'm assuming you mean the official story, right?? Fine, I'm not trying to argue it either way. What I'm asking is that since you think it's bogus, what Story do you think is correct?? Or even what parts of whatever story, even just your own, do you think is correct???

I realize you don't have a side really I just couldn't believe I wasn't clear about what I was saying. Is there ever any truth worth finding in a lie ? Not that I've ever seen. K ?

To all my fans it's time to hit the shower ! But I promise to return with more great wisdom.

edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

problem is for a psywar. there failing. most people support what he is doing. so i think the stories may be fake. but there after this guy for sure. why we may never know. but after him call it a gut feeling i believe they are. but we all know the tptb can use this to push there agendas. no matter if the people agree of not. they just tell us on the news . even tell us its a majority population decision even if you cant find one person that agrees with it. go figure fantasy land tv programing at its finest.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxCanexX
So let's assume that everything Dorner says is 100% accurate, and all the corruption he says he saw is in fact legit, and that he was fired for the reasons he states.

Let's also assume that his manifesto is legit and was written by him. A manifesto in which he lays out what he intends to do, and who he intends to harm.

If we assume those first two points to be true, it's not hard to assume that he may have been the one that killed Quan's daughter and fiancee, and also the killing of a police officer.

Nowhere is it said by Dorner himself or anybody else that the LAPD phsically harmed him, or any member of his family, so why then would it be acceptable for him to kill anybody? He was fired from his job! Was it an unjust firing? perhaps, but they did not shoot him or his friends and family after firing him. It's completely understandable for him to "snap" and "lose it" after having so much taken from him(people have lost it for far less), but he was not physically harmed in any way.

I agree that the LAPD is most likely corrupt, and I'm sure in some way he was wronged by that agency, but that doesn't give somebody the right to go on a killing spree if that is indeed what he is doing. Granted, the three assumptions I made to start this post could be completely false, they could be completely true, or they could have varying degrees of truth and falsehood, but at this point that's all we have. It does seem a bit disturbing that so many people on here are totally fine with Dorner killing people(even innocent people not directly involved) and seem to be supporting him in his "war".

then i ask you this:

If an agency is irreparably corrupted, you have been witness to this corruption, attempted to address said corruption through legitimate channels, and got nowhere, and then were relieved of your job, honor, dignity, and reputation for your trouble, would you not be looking for justice?

Furthermore, given everything that was taken from you, and finding that the people who did this to you are above the law, and protected by the corruption, with there no being NO chance of justice by conventionally accepted means, what other option is left, but to relieve them of their lives?

Logically, it makes sense...i'm not saying he actually killed anyone, because there is still no evidence or proof other than "LAPD(a suspect source at this time) said so"....i think killing is not as cool as the movies make it out to be, and normal people try to avoid doing it...but when his moral standards are taken into account, the logic is indisputable....take emotion out of the equation, and calculate the facts, and you reach only one logical conclusion.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaduguru Any body have a problem with the whole boat hijack thing ?
No I do not have a problem with it... The guy who's boat was stolen was tied up and can identify Dorner... The reason that did not work is because part of the rope was stuck in the propeller... Now whether he was going to mexico is a whole NOTHER' story.. Was he going to mexico? Who the hell know's he could of been going to a marina where one of his targets was known...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2013 by Daedalus because: actually, maybe not..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The story is completely bogus.

Well I wouldn't say completely bogus. But the story does not add up. If he was booted from the LAPD back in 2008, and lost the appeal hearing in 2011, why wait until now to wreak his revenge? Why kill two innocent people with only a tangential connection to his firing? How did he even get their address? Why not go after the principles?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Well then I guess we agree that you're naive trying to find truth from liar who has lost all credibility

Finally you admit to exactly what you are: a "liar who has lost all credibility"

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I realize you don't have a side really I just couldn't believe I wasn't clear about what I was saying. Is there ever any truth worth finding in a lie ? Not that I've ever seen. K ?

Well, there are some aspects of the situation that are true, even if they are clouded in a fog of lies. For example, I think it is true that the LAPD is currently hunting this guy. Also, that Quan's daughter has been killed. I also think it's true that Dornor exists and that he was fired and so on and so forth. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the whole entire thing was made up by the media and there really is nothing at all happening down in LA. However, I find the it hard to believe that the entire thing could be completely fiction. I mean some of it I'm sure must be factual or I would think someone would be exposing it. Some blogger or tweet or something even if the MSM were all in on it.

So what do you think is happening and why??

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Keep your balance, don't exonerate this fellow, he's a murderer.
I think he speaks the truth, but in the end he's a murderer..
Think about that and don't get too excited..
Just sayin..

Really?

Did you find some new evidence or proof, that none of us are privy to, that clearly identifies him as the perpetrator of any murders?

i love how you guys all say "hes a murderer, he's evil", and completely ignore the FACT that we have been presented with nothing other than "LAPD says" to back your argument....

Seriously?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'll make this clear for you then. It's impossible and you're naive to believe this guy could get away. Naive.I'm sticking to my guns cause I know better sorry you're all wrong.And I'll bask in the sunshine of my righteousness on my own.

How about that? The story is bogus.

Absolutely randyvs. Couldn't agree with you more because the proof is in the pudding and the 100% arrest and conviction rate in the State of California is proof that you're right and everyone else is wrong... Oh wait, that's right...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The agenda is being played out before our eyes:

vigilantcitizen.com...
[quote="deviant"]Well guess what?

I just got back from the airport this morning and it is ground zero over at LAX you would think they got a bomb threat

They searched every vehicle upon entrance, (trunks, under the seat, glove box etc) and asked which terminal we where going to, there where LAPD, Sheriff and Airport police at every terminal it was very intimidating

So which leads me to beleive, all this Dorner crap like 90% of all news is fake and TPTB are really pushing for a hostile police state, the pick up trucks shootings are just a strong message to everybody that we must submit to authority and tolerate unjust perquisition from law enforcement be it vehicle, home or just walking down the street.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

the resion he waited so long is. you ready for it...... they where not done with him yet. they kept up the attacks destroying his life. i have been thru it and still going thru it they dont stop till your life is completely destroyed. nothing left no where to turn. he got to the end of his rope and sayed well i got nothing left and nothing to lose there turn. we need to see info about this guy is he losing his houses yet because he cant find any work. what about his truck is it in repo??? serious we need to be looking for information about what shape his life is in so we can see what happened to him...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

edit on 2/9/2013 by NickDC202 because: Remove

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
wow you guys are still going in circles with randyvs? either take his word for it or you're a moron (according to him).

nothing new today? i was in fact wondering what the boat jacking was all about. it didn't seem to fit. he seems to have been at many places in a short amount of time. i am starting to think he has assistance.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

I agree can anyone confirm any personal information on this guy?

They do destroy lives ive seen it happen before to. Sick and evil.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Or it could just be a case of "never let a good crisis go to waste"... While I have no doubt that they'll take advantage of the situation that in itself does not prove that all this was faked and planned...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

I'll try to find the info and share it but something I read a couple days ago caused me to believe that there is a high probability the boat thing happened. The odd tidbit of that was that Dorner left identification in the vicinity of the boat.

I found it more suspect that Dorner checked into housing on a Navy base on Tuesday after he was identified as the suspect in the double murder and an APB was issued.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What personal information would you like?
I've seen interviews with a few of Dorner's friends and they all described Dorner to be the greatest guy ever (expect the ex-girlfriend who, like most ex's, painted a more critical picture of Dorner)

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join