It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Daedalus

im terribly sorry if us "deluded idiots" are hung up on silly things like facts and evidence...you kind of NEED those things to come up with reasonable theories and ultimately a conclusion....it's called investigation..

No need top resort to name calling. That's a sign of losing an argument. K?:

edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

unbelievable...YOU'RE the one implying we're all idiots, because we don't subscribe to your half-baled lunatic ramblings, presented to us as fact with no proof....

WHERE IS THE PROOF?!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

This is easily going to be translated into: Hey, people, we need more money!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How do we get this conversation out of this thread so that we can get back on topic?

Can the mods step in here and add some input so the people who care about whats going on with this subject dont have to contend with this circlejerk argument?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

And even more interesting is that he TOLD the boat owner that he was planning on going to Mexico.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by absentee

Sounds like he plans on going there. Its probably the best choice for him to make for himself. He can then setup shop in mexico and ilegally come back into the country and continue his vigilante approach to problem solving why cops in the country and aloud to kill whoever they want with no accountability whatsoever. Not that i agree with murder but it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hate drawing connections to things like I'm about to do, because it's a typical conspiracy nut thing to to do, but there IS a new proposed gun bill here in California. It's VERY strict.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by absentee

He's trying to wage war on the LAPD... He needs an army... What better place to go than the mexican drug cartels.....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by starviego
Purported surveillance video still of the suspect's truck:

That truck clearly looks blue to me. So why would they keep changing the color around?

edit on 9-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

it could be a light metallic color...keep in mind that in that frame, it IS in the shade....

where is this location anyway?

I don't know, but the date of the photo is Feb 4, according to this source:
www.i4u.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i am not finding any info in google or yahoo searches. is LAPD precinct still on lock down or have they let people leave yet?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I agree on the logistics for going to Mexico, but it doesn't make sense that he would tell the guy that's where he was going. I mean a boat like that is bound to have a tracking system on it, wouldn't it? And don't get me wrong, I don't think I know everything here, but wouldn't it be easier for the cops to find him if they knew he was on a 47 foot yacht headed to Mexico?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

We dont KNOW that.... stop saying it.

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours," the manifesto said.

Oh...well s**t..you dun solved the whole damn case right there...

yes, that was said in his letter, but unless there is proof he was there, and did the killings, all the words in the world don't matter....

a threat is not proof of action....it very well may be proof of INTENT, but not proof of action....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Can the mods step in here and add some input so the people who care about whats going on with this subject dont have to contend with this circlejerk argument?

My friend it's not my intention disrupt the flow of info. Seeing that the opposition has resorted to calling themselves names is more than enough for me.
Out of respect for ATS I'll just read along unless somone chooses to antagonize me further and add this last point one more time.

No one has proof, the MSM has told the truth about any of this PERIOD. So believe as you will.

tHE OPPOSITION IS THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

No idea if they are still locked down. Local tv news hasn't reported anything new in the last 24 hours.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by absentee

I agree on the logistics for going to Mexico, but it doesn't make sense that he would tell the guy that's where he was going. I mean a boat like that is bound to have a tracking system on it, wouldn't it? And don't get me wrong, I don't think I know everything here, but wouldn't it be easier for the cops to find him if they knew he was on a 47 foot yacht headed to Mexico?

If I remember correctly he told the man to take him to Mexico... Meaning the man was going with him... He only tied him up after the prop got fouled....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The US Navy has released a timeline of Dorner's service career:

www.10news.com...

Interestingly, there is an unexplained gap from Feb 2010 until Feb 1, 2013, his last day in. What was he doing for the past three years?
Looks like more evidence that there is way more going on then "Just an ex-cop Man Hunt".

I'm waiting for news reports to come out saying that he's been seen working with 3-5 other people (See this ATS post)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree we dont have any proof of anything. It could all be taking place on a movie set for all we know. Im inclined to think that we really have no idea.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

im terribly sorry if us "deluded idiots" are hung up on silly things like facts and evidence...you kind of NEED those things to come up with reasonable theories and ultimately a conclusion....it's called investigation..

No need top resort to name calling. That's a sign of losing an argument. K?:

WHERE IS THE PROOF?!
Quit with the crazy theories. PROOF!!!! The manifesto and his confessions and threats. Multiple iwtnesses including a boat owner, police that were shot can id him. The same truck he was shooting police in was found burnt in big bear. There is plenty of proof. He deserves a trial still and not a shoot on site.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Purported surveillance video still of the suspect's truck:

That truck clearly looks blue to me. So why would they keep changing the color around?

edit on 9-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

it could be a light metallic color...keep in mind that in that frame, it IS in the shade....

where is this location anyway?

I don't know, but the date of the photo is Feb 4, according to this source:
www.i4u.com...

oh, and i'll do you one better...where's the shot of the truck that shows us that the license plate matches one registered to the suspect? showing us a grainy picture of a nissan titan, that might be blue, might be black, might be light or dark metalic, sitting in the shade, in an alley proves exactly what?

this is all we get? what a crock..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

None of that's real... It's just an illusion.... All fake... impossible.... The only thing missing is a connection to operation blue beam.....
Don't you know he's just a hologram... DUH!!!!!!!

edit on 9-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

this is all we get? what a crock..

Don't even begin to start seeing things my way. You are not allowed. Sorry.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join