It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by gangdumstyle

None of that's real... It's just an illusion.... All fake... impossible.... The only thing missing is a connection to operation blue beam.....
Where is your PROOF!! Prove it is all fake.
Some people are being historical and NUTS

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Quit with the crazy theories. PROOF!!!! The manifesto and his confessions and threats. Multiple iwtnesses including a boat owner, police that were shot can id him. The same truck he was shooting police in was found burnt in big bear. There is plenty of proof. He deserves a trial still and not a shoot on site.

what crazy theories have i put forth?

name just one.

the only one here slinging crazy theories is randy, with his incessant ranting about how nobody died, and the whole thing is fake, because a cop fed him some bulls**t once, and he watches cops on tv....gimmie a goddamn break...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Quit with the crazy theories. PROOF!!!! The manifesto and his confessions and threats. Multiple iwtnesses including a boat owner, police that were shot can id him. The same truck he was shooting police in was found burnt in big bear. There is plenty of proof. He deserves a trial still and not a shoot on site.

what crazy theories have i put forth?

name just one.

the only one here slinging crazy theories is randy, with his incessant ranting about how nobody died, and the whole thing is fake, because a cop fed him some bulls**t once, and he watches cops on tv....gimmie a goddamn break...
Your staying sane that's good thats cool
people must stop worshipping homeboy dorner its getting NUTS

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Good point... You have to have a front license plate in CA.... where is it? This kinda looks like a parking garage... i wonder if he removed them and let it sit for a while?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

None of that's real... It's just an illusion.... All fake... impossible.... The only thing missing is a connection to operation blue beam.....
Where is your PROOF!! Prove it is all fake.
Some people are being historical and NUTS

he was being sarcastic and judging by your reaction he feels the same way as you about crackpot unsubstantiated claims

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

this is all we get? what a crock..

Don't even begin to start seeing things my way. You are not allowed. Sorry.

im not seeing anything your way....i'm just saying that they go on and on about how he's the killer, and he's evil, and they demonize him with no proof except "LAPD says", and when they do give us "evidence", it's a turd....

i never said the media was always truthful, and i've stated in other threads that they always have a slant, or spin to facilitate propagandizing the people either for, or against whatever agenda is in question...i'm not disputing that....but you can still get viable info, especially if it's from local news affiliates....they're still not entirely truthful all the time, but they're certainly more reliable than the big box national outlets they're affiliated with...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Good point... You have to have a front license plate in CA.... where is it? This kinda looks like a parking garage... i wonder if he removed them and let it sit for a while?
Homeboy dorner changed the license plates numerious times. I'm still waiting for the proof its all fake

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

what the hell are you talking about?

Nice deflection...how about you answer the question i asked you...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What is your stance SIR?? This is real my stance stands. We do not need people worshipping homeboy dorner

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So am I bud... I was being a smarta$$.... They found his original plates in Poway, but the picture is from the fourth.... I'd love to know where this was taken...
edit on 9-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

OK well may I set you straight on one item ? I'll assume you say yes. I drive in Cali all the time without a front license plate. It's not against the law. But it can be a reason for the "Hoota " to pull you over and see if your vehicle is stolen.
edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What is your stance SIR?? This is real my stance stands. We do not need people worshipping homeboy dorner

never mind my stance...what crazy theories have i put forth?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How are we are at this stage of speculating whether this is a real or fabricated event, or other theorizing already?

It's my understanding that it is still unfolding, he is still (allegedly) unaccounted for and if things go his way, this will be a drawn out scenario. I don't have a clue what is really going on outside of what they report, let's all admit the same shall we?

Hate to see ATS members focus so much time arguing with each other, while we could be instead doing research and sharing findings.

One thing I read on CNN yesterday that caught my attention was that reportedly, the parcel sent to Anderson Cooper arrived on the 1st of this month... And from what I read, the first victims were found Feb 4th.
Could CNN have prevented these murders?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If i was homeboy dorner i would be finding a shipyard getting in the cargo and be a stowaway that is his best option
edit on 9-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

OK well may I set you straight on item ? I'll assume you say yes. I drive in Cali all the time without a front license plate. It's not against the law. But it can be a reason for the "Hoota " to pull you over and see if your vehicle is stolen.

Wrong again... it is the law in California... You must display a front license plate though it doesn't have to have registration stickers on it.... You can be issued a twenty five dollar fix it ticket for not doing so... I just called my buddy who is a San Diego Sheriff... Might want to get your vehicle up to spec...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

OK well may I set you straight on one item ? I'll assume you say yes. I drive in Cali all the time without a front license plate. It's not against the law. But it can be a reason for the "Hoota " to pull you over and see if your vehicle is stolen.

i know there are a bunch of states that don't actually require you to have a front plate...and that's what i asked..where's the shot that shows a license plate?

where's the proof that this is the suspect's vehicle?

if something isn't right, i'll question it...when you are dealing with something of this size and scope, one must look at all the details, and question the ones that don't track..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

home home boy I w getting the ca getting the car go and be a stowaway that's as best option

WTF ?

My point was no one running from the cops is going to do so without a front license plate ! Hello ?

if something isn't right, i'll question it...when you are dealing with something of this size and scope, one must look at all the details, and question the ones that don't track..

Of course I agree . But to check you hard I don't agree with using the mods like you did at the beginning of our exchanges. That's weak. And they have names for that crap.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So am I bud... I was being a smarta$$.... They found his original plates in Poway, but the picture is from the fourth.... I'd love to know where this was taken...
edit on 9-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add
. So you agree people should stop worshiping homeboy dorner?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
How are we are at this stage of speculating whether this is a real or fabricated event, or other theorizing already?

It's my understanding that it is still unfolding, he is still (allegedly) unaccounted for and if things go his way, this will be a drawn out scenario. I don't have a clue what is really going on outside of what they report, let's all admit the same shall we?

Hate to see ATS members focus so much time arguing with each other, while we could be instead doing research and sharing findings.

One thing I read on CNN yesterday that caught my attention was that reportedly, the parcel sent to Anderson Cooper arrived on the 1st of this month... And from what I read, the first victims were found Feb 4th.
Could CNN have prevented these murders?

^THIS

i think we should all agree that we are not Christopher Dorner and we are not members of the LAPD. speculating on what he/they would do at this point is not productive. crack pot disinfo is unproductive as well

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I haven't picked a side as there really isn't enough evidence for me to make that call... but I certainly don't think all this is fake....

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join