It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
reply to post by sonnny1

Im not a corrupt cop.

Hes the Judge in this, not you.......

Have you read his manifesto? Hes lumped in a lot of people, into his vendetta list..........

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

That's not from his manifesto, it's fake. Wake up!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Im not sure what your trying to get me to understand.
Like i said im not a corrupt cop and have not played any part in his injustice.
So he wouldn't target me or my family.
Also no i have only read parts of his manifesto if indeed it is real.

The world needs a wake up call and with the media attention this is getting a wake up call this has become.
Of course when all this is over he will have to answer for his actions just like any other law breaker.
But i do feel for him and im sad he thought it had to come to this.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Well seems they sure want him dead....

..even if it means potentially killing innocents.

How can anyone confuse Blue from Grey and the wrong vehicle type ??

Is this what happens when you put an IQ cap on Police Officers ??

Or guilty demeanor ?

Not looking good...

Collateral damage...charming..you used to be a Human Being...now you are a statistic.

C...
What i just noticed, THATS NOT EVEN A NISSAN, its a toyota.... The officers shooting at that truck should be jailed, charged, and convicted like anyone else..

CX

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

Regarding the reported physical appearance of Dorner:

Christopher Dorner sees himself as a crusader, a 6-foot, 270-pound guardian angel who battles racism and helps those in need.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a 6ft tall, 270lbs is not the most agile or mobile human being. Seriously they can't catch a morbidly obese dude?!?!?

He could be fit and built like brick out house, not all vets lose their passion to stay in shape.

CX. /

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

By mentioning his height/weight I wasn't trying to suggest anything about all veterans, just Dorner. I deeply apologize if my words insinuated some kind of blanket statement about our veterans because I hold them in the highest regard.

You are absolutely right that he could be a very muscular/well built gentleman; he could also be as Sgt Hartman would say a "fat body"... I shouldn't have made an assumption either way and I am sorry for that.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What i just noticed, THATS NOT EVEN A NISSAN, its a toyota.... The officers shooting at that truck should be jailed, charged, and convicted like anyone else..

I am not trying to defend the LAPD officers who made the decision to shoot that vehicle but it should be noted that it occurred before daybreak and the women who were driving the vehicle and delivering newspapers did not have their lights on (which is not uncommon for newspaper delivery folks to do)
edit on 2/8/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure cops had no reason to shoot at that van, except for their overwhelming fear.
Or did they? The delivery women opened fire at them???

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by Nicks87

I believe this "manifesto" excerpt is being regarded as possibly unauthentic in that it could have been added to the guy's writing after the thing went public, and thus may not be his. You might want to save the political insults for when you know for sure one way or the other.

No, it's been confirmed he's a left wing looney.

shhh - the other left wing loonies don't like it when the truth comes out.

and I have read about six different versions of it, so who knows what is real or fake....
edit on 8-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The media is making him out to be a vicious murderer without cause. I don't think he will regain his name in the end from the way it is reported, most people believe the news and what is reported. Yes he murdered Monica and her fiance that didn't have nothing to with his name i'm not going to justify that, but the overall reason's for his action are much bigger.

I'm sure if some how I or my family was involved I would hate everything about him, well I would lie to myself to justify my family's action in the past and stand by them, family does that!

Would I justify my family name, for action's of certain member's made I have no idea. would I stand with them or against them who would that make me be? I wooped my brother's butt for letting his friends steal my dad's 22 cal pistol while he was there and let it happen. Honestly I don't what I would do under the circumstance's...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by Nicks87

I believe this "manifesto" excerpt is being regarded as possibly unauthentic in that it could have been added to the guy's writing after the thing went public, and thus may not be his. You might want to save the political insults for when you know for sure one way or the other.

exactly...i believe the version circulating with the anti-gun rhetoric, and the stuff about media personalities, and celebrities is not genuine...in other words..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I've read 4 different version's of the manifesto so far, mainly all the same but the gun control was not in the one with name's in it only with the name's x'ed out does it have the gun control. So obvious someone is taking advantange of the situation to capitalize off of it other than the true reasoning behind it!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
CNN sat on the info he sent them for a week and reported on it when it helped with their coverage. Asking the media for help is no help.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

And there in lies the problem. If they shoot and produce a body, it will only fuel the mistrust in the system, where people will question more about if the police are doing their jobs and if this guy was guilty or not. It is not a win win for either side, if they catch him, they may kill him, claiming he fired first. And if his claims are true, they can not let him live.

We do not know what all the truth is until all of the evidence is presented.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Explanation: I have been listening to the scanner that was linked in thread for the past 45mkins and not much has happened until just a few minutes ago when a high pitched tone came on and has remained on.

It seems to me the signal is being deliberately Jammed and or feed back on itself.

The scanner feed ... San Bernardino County System 8 Live Audio Feed [radioreference.com]

Note the audio levels are maxed out!

Personal Disclosure: Tone just stopped as I was typing this up!

Can anybody else confirm that they heard the high pitched tone that lasted several minutes?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
I must say that given the photos of the bullet-ridden vehicle that it is incredible that the only injuries were a shot to the hand and shot to the back; almost seems impossible that those are the only injuries...

The cops involved in this should be publicly executed.

And I'm serious. Any cop mods, engage. I'll take you. You can't defend this. At all.

Any cop in the LA area. Any one, who riddles a car full of holes for no reason than that they think it looks like this guy's car, should be eviscerated. Right there and then, on video. Danny Deever with a knife, on TV. I'll volunteer for the duty.

But you watch - this will NEVER be prosecuted. The DA will cover it up for the police unions.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

It was in the very first unedited copy of the manifesto I saw early in the day yesterday. I'm thinking that the second part of it is just as real as the first part with the list of grievances, even if it does seem counter intuitive. It was even mentioned by CNN which I think received a physical copy from Dorner. Pierce Morgan said something along the lines of "apparently this guy agrees with me about gun control and has expressed admiration for Fienstien's attempt at an AWB, and then went on to commit these atrocities." It makes no sense that a MSM hell bent on banning guns would add something to a manifesto of a guy running around killing cops and their families that says he agrees with them. I kinda get the feeling that the latter parts of the manifesto were written over a period of time because they seem to show different moods of the writer. I think the best answer is he wrote the grievance portion then went back and added to the end at various times in different moods with different things on his mind. It probably should be considered less a manifesto (i guess the manifesto parts would be LAPD corruption and gun control) and more a suicide letter.

So far Dorner has at least one big win. That would be his actions have caused the LAPD to shoot up innocents in trying to get him. That's some serious validation to a person who is accusing the LAPD of systemically using excessive force.

I also believe that watching this is very important for anyone who thinks that .gov and police forces are near omnipotent in their ability to subjugate any rebellion. ONE MAN has: degraded the ability of one of the largest police departments in the country to conduct normal operations by forcing them to protect families of named officers and respond to calls with multiple officers; caused the LAPD, other local, state, and federal agencies to expend massive resources in looking for him; caused the LAPD to overreact and mag dump on innocent vehicles showing that excessive force is the norm in the LAPD; and also shown that the police will protect themselves and their families first and the public second if they are the ones at risk. One angry man with a grievance, some skill, and the will to do the unthinkable has done all that.

I don't condone the murder of those whose only crime is being related to someone who he believes has wronged him, but when the system fails and all legal recourse has been exhausted, he got all of our attention, and when the some of the first actions of LAPD he accused of systemically protecting those who commit needless violence were to shoot up innocent people they thought could be him. I'm willing to look a little deeper into his allegations.

Folk heroes have been made out of less.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There are more than a few versions of his manifesto...so people should understand it has been altered to suit various agendas. There are videos attributed to him that are clearly bogus as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
reply to post by cripmeister

Folk heroes have been made out of less.

If I hadn't already started on it, my 'write a movie script for your final grade' would be this for a plot line.

Cop turned cop-killer, cops going nuts to get revenge, start killing civilians, MSM and DA cover it up. Sort of like Saw, for law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
There are more than a few versions of his manifesto...so people should understand it has been altered to suit various agendas. There are videos attributed to him that are clearly bogus as well.

What's the line? Never let a good crisis go to waste? Of COURSE they're modifying it. It's probably fiction to start with.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join