It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

edit on 8-2-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Where's YOUR proof it's fake?

abclocal.go.com.../local/orange_county&id=8983607

Here's another source, says the same thing but names are redacted.

He clearly states he purchased ammo and suppressor in a way that no one should be allowed to and blames the lack of legislation and the company, Lock and Load I believe. He thinks what he's doing will prove his point that we need more bans.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

He's only a vet of one week, so I don't think he let himself go that fast.

He was just discharged last Friday.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by offmyrocker

The version I posted earlier in this thread has the names and the gun control crap.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

and i've said MULTIPLE time in this very thread, that the version floating around is most likely a fake, put out by opportunists to try and fuel the anti-gun movement.

There is sufficient evidence to very reasonably suggest that (you guessed it)...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a 6ft tall, 270lbs is not the most agile or mobile human being. Seriously they can't catch a morbidly obese dude?!?!?

i've heard he was 6' 4"...and have you ever heard of muscle mass?

I'm around the same height, and around the same weight...i'm not "morbidly obese"

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

Of course when all this is over he will have to answer for his actions just like any other law breaker.

What are the odds that this guy will survive?

I bet this guy aint going to live to talk about he's agenda.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
What i just noticed, THATS NOT EVEN A NISSAN, its a toyota.... The officers shooting at that truck should be jailed, charged, and convicted like anyone else..

Yeah, i pointed that out earlier...scary, right?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yeah, earlier in the thread, someone was talking about how they were shutting down airspace, and kicking out news choppers...i had noted that this was probably so that if they were to find him, even if he tried to surrender, they would be able to execute him, without having to worry about news footage interfering with whatever story they wanted to feed the public..
edit on 8-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

What i just noticed, THATS NOT EVEN A NISSAN, its a toyota.... The officers shooting at that truck should be jailed, charged, and convicted like anyone else..

scary? Yes. Totally predictable, unfortuantly yes. the police are animals who do not care whi they kill or hurt. I hope this guy gets who he's after. Sounds like a nice guy for a crazed murderous maniac

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm still not convienced that the gun control was in the orignal manifesto, we will never know exactly what was in there. To me he directly talks about the problem's with lapd and not the government, they said some held on to it for a week before it was published to the public, if that's true. If so there is plenty of time to construct and edit the manifesto to gain veiwer's on gun control. It is very coincidental that the suppose gun control arised from the manifesto at this time, while everyone is on high alert and the perfect time to deploy the gun ban to make him look even more crazier than they portray him as.

What will happen when this is all said and done is a question I can't keep thinking about? And how will this effect the citizens in the long run....unfortunately I see the worst but hoping for the best!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
He's a cop who ratted out another cop for beating down a mentally retarded kid....

Then the mafia Police force turned on him for ratting out "A Brother"........

I'm actually rooting for him to get some more vengence against Evil. God is on his side.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Puts a whole new perspective on "SHOOT FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER" I guess they could not be bothered with even identifying the logo...
They both are circular with some crap in the middle... Forget they are looking for a big large MAN and not two VIETNAMESE WOMEN, all the same, who gives a crap, they were just protecting themselves from civilian criminals..
edit on 8-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's been interesting to read this thread from the beginning and see the change in how people feel about him.
There are way too many inconsistencies from the media for one thing. They lie and say they don't know his motive in the beginning, while quoting his real manifesto.

His real manifesto does NOT saying anything about guns!!!!! He tells why he is doing what he is doing, the names of the people who caused it. By reading that one, and reading up on his history, do you honestly believe he would kill the daughter? I'm sorry, I don't. He would go for the man that wronged him.
Also, what is the best way, besides outright killing him, to get rid of him? Frame him for murder. Easy enough for bad cops to do really.

I don't know all the facts, any neither does anyone else. I will not be like the media and the cops, and convict him without them.
What is truly unfortunate, is that he will be killed if they find him. And the media won't question it, nor will anything probably be done about the innocent victims of the LAPD.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Please link to this REAL copy of the manifesto??

Or was it just a copy that was EDITED by the source?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

edit on 8-2-2013 by chiefsmom because: bad link

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That clearly is not the entire manifesto, it stops in the middle of the thought and has no end.

He originally posted it on Facebook. But I can't find his account.

Every single source and media link has the whole thing, with the rambling about guns coming right before he starts on about the wonderful Obama and racism.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

That is the whole point, the gun rambling bit has been added! It doesn't even fit the flow of the original.
Actually, try looking at paste bin. search uNBbXaC

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It does fit when you read the whole thing, it doesn't just jump in where yours ends.

I read the one on paste in and it has ALL of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just wondering about him aledgedly trying to steal the boat. Perhaps he isnt involved at all in the shootings.
What if he got wind that this was all about to happen and he was going to be the patsy. He tries to escape in the boat as he knows everyone will be looking for him.

Unlikely I suppose, but possible?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's actually the first time the left and right media has agreed on anything, the full copy of the manifesto.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Dorner Manifesto: Suspected Gunman Talks Politics, Pop Culture In His 'Last Resort'

He talks to family also, his favorite actors and how there are things he will never see. It's not just a statement about why he's killing cops, it is his suicide letter.

"It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week."

"Dave Brubeck's "Take Five" is the greatest piece of music ever, period. Hanz Zimmer, William Bell, Eric Clapton, BB King, Bob Marley, Sam Cooke, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Nora Jones, Marvin Gaye, Jay-Z, and the King (Louis Armstrong) are musical prodigies."

___ "The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country."

___ "Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. ... Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband."

"Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome."

None of it flows.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join