It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
Didn't someone predict a major gun crime for 2/7? It was referenced from HuffPo and posted here.

Yep. Right here. Reading it now.

False Flag Possible For Thursday 7 February 2013,

DAMN! How did those women survive that onslaught?!

They must have an angel that stepped in front of the those bullets!

God speed for their healing.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

That picture is disturbing on so many levels. Those "police officials" need to be gone! Pathetic excuse for human beings and as cops. The guy running, although going about it all the wrong way, looks like he may have a point.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

DAMN! How did those women survive that onslaught?!

Here's how Win because they didn't have to survive it.
There is no way they could have survived it.
No way this guy could shoot at cops and get away into the mountains no way this is real.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I'm here in San Diego, and the news on this Dorner guy was non stop, from 10am. The local news anchors said "If you have a truck that even kinda looks like the one they're looking for, don't drive it to work, or anywhere, until this thing clears up."

Now I know why they said that!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So, do you think this whole thing is a "false flag" event? Do you think that the women weren't in the car when those bullets were fired? I mean, this really makes the PD look bad. What would be the logic behind such a hoax?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The false flag angle is interesting... It seems to me though that the manifesto would have read a little different if that is what's going on here... I doubt in such a case that they would choose to include praise for Obama, Feinstein, gun control etc. It would make a lot more sense to make this guy a right winger connected to the Tea Party etc. if you want to push gun control...

Unless it was a false flag by a pro gun rogue element that is.... trying to make the point that the average Joe needs assault weaponds to protect themselves from the police....

edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

First off Win, did you read thru the whole thread ? Particularly my post at the bottom of page 15 ? Respectfully.
I absolutely just thru my encounters with law enforcement know for a fact. False Flag by far makes the most sense.
It has to be a FALSE FLAG.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
It is a testament to the sickness of society when a mass murderer like this is held in high regard.

No wonder we have so many mass murders, life has no meaning.

Shame that most of these murderers are cops. Those that are supposed to help people, yet time and time again kill innocent people, safe in the knowledge that the force has their asses covered. They look upon the public with such disreguard, as something to bully about and kill. Because they can, and they know that they'll get away with it.

Obviously this guy is wrong in taking lives. But sometimes a last resort is a last resort. And cops today need someone to tell them they their behaviour HAS to change, and their attitude toward people is sickening. If this set of incidences brings out some truth, then it was worth it.

I too hope he gets through his list, we need less sick twisted corrupt cops on our streets. This is one way to deal with the rot.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I just thought of something.

He's an ex cop. I'm sure he'd know and be able to find a gang or cartel member.

I mean, at this point he and the street gangs/cartels have a common enemy: LAPD. They could hide him and move him around.

I don't know if they would though.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
As far as the manifesto goes,

This sounds like the rantings of man whose instability was induced by his inability to function (as moral human being under societies rules) in a society fraught with insane contradictions to those prescribed societal rules. Insanity by attempting to be morally perfect in a immoral society. Of course, most people just deal with this by drinking, smoking, beating their wife/partner, eating fast food, or becoming cynical and apathetic. He sadly and ironically chose the least moral and sane way of expressing his frustration when he perceived all other avenues were impossible. So this is what American culture looks like when its under the economic and cultural pressure-cooker, huh? Not pretty. I wonder what it will look like if (and when) things really go south for the American "way of life"?

-TheGhoster
edit on 8-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
just an observation, why did the cops focus their aim on the passenger side of the truck. He was suppose to be working alone, why would the driver side only have 4 or 5 bullet hole's while the passenger side back window is riddle with head shots?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
also if you notice but can't see the passenger side, both tire's on the FRONT and back of the driver side are shot out? there's more than what you see that's for sure! if it was just a conserned stop how did the front tire's get shot out?

there had to be more than just one cop car, let's see the front view of vehicle there has to be crime scene photo's by now, why havn't they published those just and observation????
edit on 8-2-2013 by offmyrocker because: added

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by offmyrocker

because they were delivering newspapers... The passenger went to go throw one out... the cops thought they were about to be involved in a driveby and opened fire.... as far as the second question goes; They were standing guard... I haven't seen any diagrams of where they were posted up, but if they were on opposite corners of the house it would explain the various angles of fire...
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by offmyrocker
just an observation, why did the cops focus their aim on the passenger side of the truck. He was suppose to be working alone, why would the driver side only have 4 or 5 bullet hole's while the passenger side back window is riddle with head shots?

i remember someone saying early on in the thread that it looks like a blast from a shotgun? Maybe they thought he was in the drivers seat and sent a warning shot towards the passengers side? or they just got trigger happy and unloaded, not sure just my 2 cents

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by offmyrocker

because they were delivering newspapers... The passenger went to go throw one out... the cops thought they were about to be involved in a driveby and opened fire.... as far as the second question goes; They were standing guard... I haven't seen any diagrams of where they were posted up, but if they were on opposite corners of the house it would explain the various angles of fire...
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

nevermind i think this makes me sense
edit on 8-2-2013 by Soulreaper54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
One more time.

I was headed off to bed but I thought of one last thing I had to offer here . I've had the MSM on all day as they cover their story. Something I noticed during prime time during the commercials. The advertising for the eleven o clock news was fully confident and assertive that Chris Dorner would not be caught by then. Furthermore with the freeway cams and helicopters and today's technology. There is no way this guy could shoot at cops and get away. The CHP
even have video monitors in their damn cars that get a live feed from the freeway cams. And that is a fact.

You know about the freeway cams in Calif. Win I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well i can understand but he's a big guy have you tried to drive a truck on the passenger side before, i'm a small guy and i find it difficult, yes i have done it.....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

C'mon now... Are you from Cali? Ever been there? People shoot at cops all the time and get away... Rob banks etc.... The freeways are ridiculously crowded... I bet if you sat on an off ranp and counted you'd see a truck matching the description once a minute....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I did read the whole thread, a lot last night and rest this morning. I saw your post on pg 15, but I admit that I forgot that you were the one that posted it.

It is really odd that someone could pull up beside a cop car, get out and start shooting, hitting both officers, and then drive away, way away, with traffic cameras, the police dash cam, and even having helicopters trailing his vehicle. I've never heard of anything like that before.

But specifically referring to that shot up blue Toyota, do you think that was staged? How did those women survive all those head shots?
edit on 8-2-2013 by windword because: those

link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I just thought of something.

He's an ex cop. I'm sure he'd know and be able to find a gang or cartel member.

I mean, at this point he and the street gangs/cartels have a common enemy: LAPD. They could hide him and move him around.

I don't know if they would though.

You're absolutely right about street gangs being in support of him..I've already heard SEVERAL members of different LA gangs (both black and brown) not only rooting for him, but saying that they would indeed hide him should he decide to 'come through.' Based on his manifesto, though, I don't think Dorner himself would take that route.

link   
that wasnt' a shotgun at close range, well the hole's match the other's, and there would little hole's all over even if they had a choke on the shotgun to focus on the target and not wide spread.....just thinking of quail and pheasant hunting when i was kid.....just thinking rambling thought's!

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join