It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

That was as brash and blunt as possible...but ooohhhh soooo true...thanks

Goodnight

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

"They" are watching this attentively for their opposition to form..

That probably explains the 21+ million more rounds of ammo "they" just purchased.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2388

Honestly, I have only seen or heard the term "spook" used in conjunction with intelligence personel. How the hell does the term "spook" have anything to do with someone being black?

And yes, I live in the USA. Maybe it's southern nomenclature?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Is anyone watching the twitter feeds on this?

#LAPD is showing some activity. I haven't seen anything meaningful using #donner

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

good luck finding the real twitter feed that's letting all there minions know whats going on. i wish i could find that feed.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Didn't someone predict a major gun crime for 2/7? It was referenced from HuffPo and posted here.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here's the way I could see it being played out. Sure do the fake boat theft, release the manifesto, take a couple pot shots at some on my list to get the ball rolling, park truck in remote area with timed/remote detonation, then hole up someplace with an unimpeachable alibi maybe high ranking friends. After that let the chips fall where they may, for sure not go after families, but put that in the manifesto for maximum effect. He was probably long gone by the time the manhunt even began.

Think of the ramifications if that's what is really going on? Why was the first officer barely wounded? Even though the guy is a trained marksman. The man is trained in intelligence after all, if a nobody like me can come up with that plan in a couple minutes (hindsight minutes), what could he come up with in years? Something like that would derail the whole thing, LAPD, LACSO, MSM, the lid would blow off.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
How has no one mentioned this yet?

MAX PAYNE

And for the record, I would be HONORED to die along side this man. His moral compass points to a place that goes above and beyond the "rules" of society and to a higher incorruptible place. The Laws of Nature.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have coined the phrase "Libtarded"

That's truly what this guy is. Racist brainwashed moron by the left.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
The potentialities of this story make my mind reel.

I just keep reading the facts as presented by the LAPD and MSM so far and it just doesn't add up.

Even if it's just another disaffected, ineffective, marginalized male who has snapped - WTF!? What in our society is producing this phenomenon at such an alarming rate now?

Since Solar Cycle 24 has begun, violence and mental illness issues has risen greatly.. Around the world.. not just here.. Look at the Arab spring.. all the chaos. it can all be caused by the frequency of the sun. It's now fact. I keep thinking that the media needs to get this news out, and basically say 'if you have out of the norm thoughts.. stop and think.. is the sun affecting my mind?".. here is just one article on it:

A growing number of scientists, health care professionals, and concerned citizens argue that these invisible frequencies are responsible for a host of various health problems. Meanwhile, the largest polluter has gone unnoticed: the Sun. At certain times, the Sun's activity can also aggravate mental health problems.

www.world-mysteries.com...

Just do a search of "solar cycles affect brain" or "sun affects brain". The sun does indeed affect the serotonin levels in the brain. And we all know what SSRIs do... so some people are susceptible to this.. just a possible reason.. scary....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
My hubby has heard spook as an old racist term. I have never. I have only heard it as spy, agent, or ghost.

Learn somthing every day here.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

In reference to Quan's daughter being murdered.

Not just his lawyer as the msm reports. He sees Captain Quan as one of the primary conspirators who misled him while pretending to be acting on his behalf.

Never allow a LAPPL union attorney to be a retired LAPD Captain,(Quan). He doesn’t work for you, your interest, or your name. He works for the department, period. His job is to protect the department from civil lawsuits being filed and their best interest which is the almighty dollar. His loyalty is to the department, not his client. Even when he knowingly knows your innocent and the BOR also knows your innocent after Christopher Gettler stated on videotape that he was kicked and Evans attorney confessed to the BOR off the record that she kicked Gettler. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.

As I stated in my first post the common denominator is LAPD. No matter where you stand this was all caused by them and they own it till it's over.

The MSM is doing what it does by perpetuating the lies.

edit on 2/8/13 by verylowfrequency because: Just say what again mother ...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So it's been an eventful day it seems. A few questions that need answering:
(1) Has anyone looked into the events he stated in his manifesto?
(2) Whats on the DVD he handed over to the press?
(3) Does anyone else wonder why the LAPD and LACSD would be this terrified about what this guy has on them?

All I have to say about this is I wonder if he will turn up talking to the press, DOJ, or a "Victim of Suicide"?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

The DVD is apparently video taped witness statements in reference to the following.

. During this BOR hearing a video was played for the BOR panel where Christopher Gettler stated that he was indeed kicked by Officer Evans (video sent to multiple news agencies). In addition to Christopher Gettler stating he was kicked, his father Richard Gettler, also stated that his son had stated he was kicked by an officer when he was arrested after being released from custody.

edit on 2/8/13 by verylowfrequency because: Just say what again mother ...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Using murder to get your point across will only serve to get it buried beneath the outrage against your actions.
I know that the official story coming out is false. Don't buy it. This man may have committed no murders yet. I know that the "police chief" Bill Whatshisname lied when he said the coin given by him to Dorner was (or even looked like it was) shot through with a .22 caliber weapon. No sir, those holes are far too clean. That's a .223, and guess what, Bill? Any man who has shot either of those weapons at a metal target knows that. That very .223 rifle will likely be aimed at your lying head pretty soon. Sucks to be you.

This is only the first stone that will likely start an avalanche.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
Big Bear Mountain is snowy. They said it's really cold up there in the mountains. I googled Big Bear Mountain and its like a huge Ski Resort. He wouldn't be able to survive in the cold there. They said the wind chill is really cold, below freezing. I don't think he is near big bear......

Yeah, he would show up much easier on thermal vision systems in snow.. if he IS there, its a lure for sure.. a Beretta 50.cal can get you from a mile away.

The ICE (Border patrol--which uses drones) may have asked to use one to scan the area in thermal (FLIR) cams.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by aaron2388

Honestly, I have only seen or heard the term "spook" used in conjunction with intelligence personel. How the hell does the term "spook" have anything to do with someone being black?

And yes, I live in the USA. Maybe it's southern nomenclature?

OLD southern nomenclature. Like, from the 50s. Maybe persisted into the mid-60s.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo2LA
How has no one mentioned this yet?

MAX PAYNE

And for the record, I would be HONORED to die along side this man. His moral compass points to a place that goes above and beyond the "rules" of society and to a higher incorruptible place. The Laws of Nature.

Christopher Dorner in connection to the killings of 28-year-old Monica Quan and 27-year-old Keith Lawrence.

So you think killing innocent people is good, huh.

Who starred that.. disgusting.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wonder how long the MSM and those on ATS are going to ignore his tru intention of pushing gun control and his support for the Obama administration???????

"Mia Farrow said it best. "Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its a moral mandate."

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche' and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers.

Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!! In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers).

All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents.

You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives.

You call his supporters, whether black, brown, yellow, or white, leeches, FSA, welfare recipients, and ni$&er lovers. You say this openly without any discretion. Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me,funk you. I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party. Mr. President, I haven't agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven't agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you've done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it.

I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008. I never thought that day would occur. A black man elected president in the U.S. in my lifetime. I cracked a smiled when you were re-elected in 2012 because I really didn't think you were going to pull that one off. Romney, stop being a sore loser. You could've exited graciously and still contributed significantly to public service, not now. Mr. President, get back to work. Many want to see you fail as they have stated so many times previously. Unfortunately, if you fail, the U.S. fails but your opponents do not concern themselves about the big picture.

Do not forget your commitment to transparency in your administration. Sometimes I believe your administration forgets that. America, you will realize today and tomorrow that this world is made up of all human beings who have the same general needs and wants in life for themselves, their kin, community, and state. That is the freedom to LIVE and LOVE. They may eat different foods, enjoy different music, have different dialects, or speak a second language, but in essence are no different from you and I. This is America. We are not a perfect sovereign country as we have our own flaws but we are the closest that will ever exist."

www.officialteapartyusa.com...

Wake up, this is another ploy!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Given that the LAPD has attacked three plus people, shooting first, on a chance it was this guy, I think it would be the wise bet that they are not going to take him alive even if they had the chance.
edit on 8-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join