It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

I believe this "manifesto" excerpt is being regarded as possibly unauthentic in that it could have been added to the guy's writing after the thing went public, and thus may not be his. You might want to save the political insults for when you know for sure one way or the other.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
www.foxsportswest.com... ... eedID=3707
Dorner, who has undergone training at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck,* Va. .....

www.ehow.com...
After attending OCS, prospective naval intelligence officers must attend a five-month basic instruction training course at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck, Virginia. During this training, officers receive instruction in various forms of warfare....
Once intelligence officers graduate from basic intelligence instruction training, they are dispatched on a 30-month long operational fleet tour...

Dorner was commissioned as an Ensign in July 2002, He was out about 2 & 1/2 years(30 months) later, in about January, 2005. Yet if you add 5 months of basic intel school plus a 30 month tour, you get at least 35 months of an active duty commitment. So this guy left the service early, which I think is quite unusual.** When the military spends all that money and time training you, there are going to get their money's worth. So why did they cut him loose early? Or did they?

-----------------

*For what it's worth, Dam Neck, VA is also the home of the infamous Seal Team 6.

**Though there have been notable exceptions. Lee Harvey Oswald, for example.

/
edit on 8-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wants to clear name, goes on murder spree.

Makes sense.

Mental health in the US is going down the drain, FAST. How long is it going to take to get these issues fixed? Better yet, even addressed more than a few articles and news stories every so often! What is it going to take for the public to finally open their eyes?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Umm... if this guy took the time to make a cd/manifesto he is not in Big Bear. It's a diversion. With that being said, he's a dead man running.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If this former officers manifesto is correct and true, I wish him good luck and godspeed.
This may be the only way to drag some of these cockroaches into the light of justice.

(Edit)
Who was that guy who said, "when people lose it all, they lose it"!?
edit on 8-2-2013 by g146541 because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

What is it going to take for the public to finally open their eyes?

I've actually seen a few signs that it is MimmPie. I know I have gotten to my friends on facebook a lot lately. When just a year ago it wasn't even close to possible. I've done it in increments on my page and people are opening up big time. So just keep poke'in, it's getting to obvious to deny anymore.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The scanner is currently reporting that a maintenance van of the resort had a silent alarm go off, multiple teams are being sent to investigate it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BobSwagger

yeah they mentioned something about an address that "he" had broken into.not sure if its the ex cop or just some one breaking in at an inconvenient time they also seem to be searching any cars they come accross

guess that car chase is still going on too lol figured they woulda caught that guy by now
edit on 8-2-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger
The scanner is currently reporting that a maintenance van of the resort had a silent alarm go off, multiple teams are being sent to investigate it.

I really hope they don't end up accidentally shooting some squirrels. There's been too much blood shed already.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger

Did you say van or cans ?

Stay away from the van !

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

I think the chase ended half an hour ago, or it was moved to a TAC channel. However, the silent alarms I talked about were on the resort property. They said that it was within line of sight of the command post.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If I were a member of the LAPD I'd be sh!tting myself about now.

A military trained marksmen with his sights on the police department, this could get hollywood style fast.

Wait, it already has.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This entire situation is something out of a revenge movie or something. If I wanted to get revenge on someone for ruining my life, the best revenge would be to take away something he can never get back. A family member, son, or daughter. That's what this nutcase is doing. He is trained and he knows what he is doing. Its a needle in the haystack situation. They are looking for one guy and have millions of people around them. The police are in trouble. They will kill him in the end but right now they are being hunted by one of their own. The manifesto opened another can of worms into the corrupt police culture that is driving this guy to go insane.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm listening to the scanner that was linked earlier. What in the world are they doing that pops up once in a while about steering & cones and such? It sounds like some academy training course or something. I must be missing something with that one

What is the terrain like in Big Bear? Any caves or old mine systems he could be hiding out in? I think he's probably not there & it's a diversion/lure away from the city, but if he is there, could he be somewhere like a cave or mine?
edit on 2/8/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I was headed off to bed but I thought of one last thing I had to offer here . I've had the MSM on all day as they cover their story. Something I noticed during prime time during the commercials. The advertising for the eleven o clock news was fully confident and assertive that Chris Dorner would not be caught by then. Furthermore with the freeway cams and helicopters and today's technology. There is no way this guy could shoot at cops and get away. The CHP
even have video monitors in their damn cars that get a live feed from the freeway cams. And that is a fact.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

"They" are watching this attentively for their opposition to form..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
i really dont know how to explain this. other then saying these typ of acts are happening all over the place. just targets are different. there are alot of things going on in the usa right now that most of the population has not figured out yet. there is a group lets call it the civilian arm of the gov. they have basically recruited all police, gov, high job positions ect. they have got it set up so there basically running the usa. western nations. the amount of people involved is basically 3 out of 7 people. and trust me they destroy peoples lives. i am sure from things i have seen first hand. if you dont go with there flow they basically destroy you. i am sure alot of things happened to him beside just losing his job and military stuff. its amazing when you figure it out how many people around you are involved in this stuff. and one thing they do when they are destroying you is they want you to know without directly telling you there everywhere. sometimes or shale i say alot of times even members of your family like your spouse.
by him getting off the digital grid tells me he knew. for him to be a cop for so long he defiantly knew. and trust me the police are not the ones fearing him right now. well they are but there are bigger fish in the game and i am sure he knows who they are. this is much bigger then most of you can even realize. there are normal everyday people roaming the streets looking for him. and he knows this he has to. i have been watching news events and once you figure out the game. you start understanding why people are reacting so rash and the oddest people. are getting killed. ever wounder why we are never hearing the people getting arrested side of the storie nowadays.
because the tails of what they say happened to them would be out of this world. but sadly it is the world we live in now. i truly pray for you all. remember those involved i speak to you now. ever heard the praze.
First they came for the black man. and it was not you so you did not help
then they came for the jews. and it was not you so you did not help.
then they came for you. and there was no one left to help you.
dont think they wont turn on you if they dont need or like you anymore.
they do. this storie is of that. he was part then they turned on him.
it could be you next. rember that next time your destroying someones life.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Don't you guys get it yet?

We've all been punked.....yet again!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Big Bear Mountain is snowy. They said it's really cold up there in the mountains. I googled Big Bear Mountain and its like a huge Ski Resort. He wouldn't be able to survive in the cold there. They said the wind chill is really cold, below freezing. I don't think he is near big bear......

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm not sanctioning or condoning any particular behavior but it seems relevant to consider that the people, the citizens of most western countries currently are apparently the victims of a war being waged on them without it being particularly obvious. Poison intentionally put into food, air, water, and poisoning under the guise of medical "care". An absolutely corrupt power structure and political system that literally causes the death of thousands a year and no one is held accountable.

In light of the reality of the situation at hand, the question I pose is if this is murder or if this is self defense?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join