It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo2LA
How has no one mentioned this yet?

MAX PAYNE

And for the record, I would be HONORED to die along side this man. His moral compass points to a place that goes above and beyond the "rules" of society and to a higher incorruptible place. The Laws of Nature.

The way I recall Max Payne the main character went after the corrupt police, not the family of the police, mafia style.
Also the manifest is just his version of events.

But I assume you just posted away and did not read what he did.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well seems they sure want him dead....

..even if it means potentially killing innocents.

How can anyone confuse Blue from Grey and the wrong vehicle type ??

Is this what happens when you put an IQ cap on Police Officers ??

Or guilty demeanor ?

Not looking good...

Collateral damage...charming..you used to be a Human Being...now you are a statistic.

C...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by Nicks87

I believe this "manifesto" excerpt is being regarded as possibly unauthentic in that it could have been added to the guy's writing after the thing went public, and thus may not be his. You might want to save the political insults for when you know for sure one way or the other.

No, it's been confirmed he's a left wing looney.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by Nicks87

I believe this "manifesto" excerpt is being regarded as possibly unauthentic in that it could have been added to the guy's writing after the thing went public, and thus may not be his. You might want to save the political insults for when you know for sure one way or the other.

No, it's been confirmed he's a left wing looney.

I wouldn't say that's been confirmed at all.

How many left-wing loonies do you know in the US who've got a Barrett M82A1 .50 rifle?

Nah, I'm not convinced at all - show me a clear paper trail for that document from a reputable source showing the left wing anti-gun libtard bits in their original form on the original pieces of paper. Then I might change my mind.

Until then I'll remain of the opinion that this "left wing looney" "manifesto" add-on crap is nothing more than the work of someone who's mightily disappointed that this particular fugitive is gaining support from freedom-loving Americans.

Might as well try and turn it into a race war, huh? Don't want the anti-hero who touched off the coming civil war over the Second Amendment to have the wrong skin pigmentation, do we?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So they managed to fire what looks to be 51 shots at a car, be for they realized that no one was retuning fire. They're not helping them self's, when it comes to people not wanting to be near cops in that area.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Well seems they sure want him dead....

..even if it means potentially killing innocents.

How can anyone confuse Blue from Grey and the wrong vehicle type ??

Collateral damage...charming..you used to be a Human Being...now you are a statistic.

Note that the two women in the vehicle that were shot by LAPD were only wounded and were not killed.
LA Times Story on the Two Women Shot

From the article:

One was shot in the hand and the other in the back, according to Jesse Escochea, who captured video of the victims being treated.

I must say that given the photos of the bullet-ridden vehicle that it is incredible that the only injuries were a shot to the hand and shot to the back; almost seems impossible that those are the only injuries...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The cops don't know what they're doing.

They're being controlled and it's blatantly obvious.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepImpactX
The cops don't know what they're doing.

They're being controlled and it's blatantly obvious.

Given the fact that Dorner is very familiar with all of the techniques of the LAPD (including SWAT and other tactical operations), is allegedly skilled in munitions and explosives and is a Navy-trained sharp shooter who won awards for marksmanship; I think that LAPD understands that he knows their playbook and are trying to write a new strategy on the fly.

I also am confident that Dorner was long gone by the time that his vehicle was discovered in the Big Bear area and that LAPD knew this as well but wanted to create a ruse that law enforcement efforts were solely focused on Big Bear in hopes that Dorner might pop up back in LA County thinking that he might have some breathing room to continue fulfilling his manifesto.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Skimming through this thread, I've seen the word "Spook" a number of times.

Seriously?

Is that what level of intelligence we're debating on?

oh dear GOD, not this s**t again....

it's a reference to intelligence work...

LOL I can't help but laugh at what I've started.

I hate you.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Is crazy to think that these are the actions of one man, against all law enforcement. His Manifesto is the writing of someone pushed to the ledge. I honestly believe that what he said, for the most part about the LAPD is true. Lets see if the serious questions will be asked by the media, or will they continue to portray him as this "crazy ex cop". There are many fine LEO's out there, that do respect the Law. For those officers who are living the "lie" and are part of the problem he brought up, I hope they understand that the "average Joe" has a better look into the "thinking process" of the LAPD, and those who are hiding behind the badge. Its time for the local community to ask questions, and to clean up their Local law enforcement agency.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Earlier I was reading the Reddit threads about this situation and was really shocked at how many people hold Dorner in high regard and are rooting for him... Very disturbing

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In reading LA Times articles I just uncovered a couple odd tidbits that I thought others might find curious:

After murdering two people in Irvine on Sunday February 2 and being identified as the suspect with an active alert for his arrest, look what Dorner decided to do... Anything strange about this?

Navy officials also confirmed that Dorner had checked into the motel at Naval Base Point Loma on Tuesday, using military identification. He did not check out, but Lt. Joseph Ramos said Dorner had not been seen in the area later Thursday despite reports that he was still at the motel.

Source: LA Times

Regarding the reported physical appearance of Dorner:

Christopher Dorner sees himself as a crusader, a 6-foot, 270-pound guardian angel who battles racism and helps those in need.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a 6ft tall, 270lbs is not the most agile or mobile human being. Seriously they can't catch a morbidly obese dude?!?!?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
anyone hear of updates? Last i heard this morning was the cops were still searching and nothing really new popped up. Read his manifesto, he sounds like a man who has thought this out for a long time. Not your typical "crazy" that we have been seeing recently. That's what makes it more scary IMO, he obviously thought this out and is convinced he won't make it out alive. Sorry if i missed it but was it ever confirmed if he actually shot the daughter and her fiance? At one point i thought i read that they weren't sure if it was definitely him, just wanna get my facts straight. I'll be following this thread for more information

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to believe this morning, some saying the opposite of his manifesto if it was the real one. When I went to bed last I had the thought's of hopefully without any more bloodshed this will turn some minds around to a different perspective of who is the criminal and who isn't. But as I woke and reading some article's thing have turned a path, most are making him look worst and only pointing out the people he marked. I havn't read too many other than last night that what actually was said in his manifesto but only to twist it to make him out to be the worst they can possible make him. I don't agree that he killed the daughter if he really did in the first place either way that was wrong. Even after one day trying to filter the true stories and the fake stories "which i noticed the gun control issue's more and more which was not stated in the supposed real manifesto" is already a challenge, I read the supposed real manifesto without the names x'ed out, and if true dorner is taking the next step every other person as well as myself is too affraid to do! Most will talk behind a camera or computer screen with the safety and when it's time for action just as the majority will, won't do a thing. They programmed him but didn't relize how strong he was until it was too late!

I hope this ends well without anymore people dying, and his real point get's across in time. Hopefully people will wake up because this is not just the lapd that does this most major cities are alike aswell!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Holding him to high regard, prior to the mayhem is one thing. Rooting for him? People need to draw the line.The whistle blowing, the real reasons behind the motives could have happened without the insanity. You can be honorable without stooping to the same level the supposed crooked officers display. You can still have pride in being a human being, without the thoughts of bloodshed, to make your point.

Hes lost his humanity.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
On Sunday he allegedly murdered the daughter and future son-in-law of LAPD Captain Randy Quan, who defended him at the disciplinary hearing where he was expelled from the police force.

his manifesto claimed otherwise that Quan was against and did nothing to help him!

. I’ve lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I’ve lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!! Capt Phil Tingirides, Justin Eisenberg, Martella, Randy Quan, and Sgt. Anderson all new I was innocent but decided to terminate me so they could continue Ofcr. Teresa Evans career. I know about the meeting between all of you where Evans attorney, Rico, confessed that she kicked Christopher Gettler (excessive force). Your day has come.

www.dailymail.co.uk... Bx

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulreaper54
Read his manifesto, he sounds like a man who has thought this out for a long time. Not your typical "crazy" that we have been seeing recently.

Some might have said the same thing for Ted "Unibomber" Kaczynski....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Im rooting for him.
I mean what do people do when they have had their spirit broken or close to broken?
I would think you either give up and become a slave to the system or you FIGHT BACK.
And with amount of corruption in the world i guess it is a war and he has chosen to be the blunt instrument of cruel justice inflicting as much damage both mentally and physically and the longer he stays alive the more people will join his cause.

EDIT: In reply to sonny1

He had his humanity taken from him.
edit on 8-2-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx

Im rooting for him.
I mean what do people do when they have had their spirit broken or close to broken?
I would think you either give up and become a slave to the system or you FIGHT BACK.
And with amount of corruption in the world i guess it is a war and he has chosen to be the blunt instrument of cruel justice inflicting as much damage both mentally and physically and the longer he stays alive the more people will join his cause.

Hypothetically

So your son has been "marked" by this man, as one of the "bad" guys.

He then decides to end your sons life, and on the way out of your sons house he decides to kill your daughter in law, and your visiting wife for good measure.

Do you still root for him?

edit on 8-2-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Im not a corrupt cop.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join