It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Also does anyone have internet links for the local tv news?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Puts a whole new perspective on "SHOOT FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER" I guess they could not be bothered with even identifying the logo...
They both are circular with some crap in the middle... Forget they are looking for a big large MAN and not two VIETNAMESE WOMEN, all the same, who gives a crap, they were just protecting themselves from civilian criminals..
edit on 8-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

I didn't even need to see the logo to identify it..i used to drive a tacoma..it was a company vehicle for a firm i was employed at...any decent cop would be able to easily identify it vs a titan...it's kinda their job to be able to recognize different makes and models, for when they hafta call them in on the fly..

it demonstrates a complete lack of regard, for safety, and procedure...very unprofessional...this, and the other civilian they shot at just makes them look all the worse...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by offmyrocker

I agree with you about this. The wording seems to change and he's using cuss words which he hadn't done in the entire statement before. It just doesn't feel like the same person wrote that (or some of the other paragraphs below it, for that matter) to me.
They are just getting more and more aggressive with this gun control brainwashing thing that they are doing... And so many people are falling into the trap. If you don't want to have guns or carry guns or buy guns then don't... But don't stand in the way of others that want the option of protecting their family.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Editing goes both ways.....if that's what happened, AP was already caught removing parts.

So how we're they caught removing parts you say didn't exist?

AP Uses Excerpts From Dorner's 'Manifesto' on Various Pols, Omits Effusive Praise of Obama, Denunciation of His Critics Read more: newsbusters.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddeltic

I think this is local

ktla.com...

Here's another link to it as copied from Facebook......it is very long and does flow into the gun debate, then to politics, then family and pop culture.
edit on 8-2-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com...
edit on 8-2-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The media is completely twisting this story up now. From experience, I'm gonna stick with the original, consistent, plausible story.

I'm in support.. He's a god damn hero..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Sorry, not buying that one.
At all.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It is a testament to the sickness of society when a mass murderer like this is held in high regard.

No wonder we have so many mass murders, life has no meaning.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I do hope that isn't directed to me.
I just want to know the truth, which is painful obvious we are not getting from the media.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
reply to post by spy66

Yeah, earlier in the thread, someone was talking about how they were shutting down airspace, and kicking out news choppers...i had noted that this was probably so that if they were to find him, even if he tried to surrender, they would be able to execute him, without having to worry about news footage interfering with whatever story they wanted to feed the public..
edit on 8-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

From his manifesto regarding helos:

"I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile."

Sounds like he means business

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
On 12-11-12 the nation was shocked by the mall shooting in Clackamas, OR. Then just three days later the country was re-traumatized by the horrific events of Sandy Hook. As a result of which there arose a serious push to delegitimize the 2nd amendment.

If this cop shooting is a similar covert op, watch for Dorner to disappear for a couple of days, only to reappear with guns blazing. Only this time the death toll will be far higher, and the resulting hysteria will be used to push the latest gun-grabber bills through the legislature. The only question will be what victims will be chosen. A bunch of kids on a school bus or a police substation? I think they are going to go after the police, as some of them have indicated an unwillingness to get with the program. So any stray elements in the police community will then be brought on board the gun confiscation train.
edit on 8-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
califournia is about to try to install the toughest gun laws in the US
they announced this on thursday

online.wsj.com...

this guy is said to be trained in intelligence and counter intelligence...
this is a GUN CONTROL "OP"
they always do this type of thing when they are moving the gun control ball incrementally downfield

betcha that they wack this dude with a drone

"We just have to be repetitive about this. It's not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We have to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

reason.com...

ex AG Eric Holder

edit on 8-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paratus As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile."

I have a pair of Barretts so I understand. He should have kept his mouth shut though. Navy, what can I say.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
"I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile."

it could be played both ways...

it could be reasoned that he would know how to tell the difference between a law enforcement chopper, a military chopper, a government chopper, and a civilian news chopper, even at night...

it is plausible that they were trying to protect civilian choppers, but it is equally plausible that they ordered them away, so there would be no witnesses...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Soulreaper54
Read his manifesto, he sounds like a man who has thought this out for a long time. Not your typical "crazy" that we have been seeing recently.

Some might have said the same thing for Ted "Unibomber" Kaczynski....

i'm not saying that waging war on the whole police force isn't crazy, i was just saying that it looks like it wasn't a spur of the moment thing, he obviously put some forethought into his plan
edit on 8-2-2013 by Soulreaper54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by paratus As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile."

I have a pair of Barretts so I understand. He should have kept his mouth shut though. Navy, what can I say.

After reading his manifesto I think he's either 100% always truthful
or
Maniacal and believes all his own lies and has become psychotic.

If it turns out he's a legit good guy going against the machine then I ascertain this will end up being one hell of a ride.. Albeit a horrific one.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The AWB part of the manifesto along with the praise for various politicians, mostly liberal, but also HW Bush and Colin Powell puts the MSM in a bit of a delicate situation, along with his race. They can't use the "right wing nut job" meme that is their usual default when someone goes off.

Is Dorner crazy or crazy like a fox?

Lots of lessons to be learned here. Makes you wonder about all the "terrorist cells" broken up over the past ten years doesn't it? All this chaos from one man, massive deployment of local state and federal resources to apprehend or kill him. How many times did that happen with all the purported terrorists apprehended since 9-11. Only the DC sniper saw this type of mobilization. All the others I believe were simple entrapment used to scare the American people into funding the police state.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2013/02/08/ac-bill-bratton-dorner-package.cnn

cnn vid sent to anderson cooper by Dorner

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Question?

Is there any proof that he killed the daughter of the Quan character? Is it possible that one of corrupted cops may have killed the daughter to implicate him?

I only read some of his manifesto so it's quite possible that he turned and went on a revenge spree. Reading the manifesto he does sound like he has a lot anger going on.

Maybe he's not so innocent.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't think anyone is holding him in high regard... I think what is happening is that there is an acknowledgment of the breakdown of moral aptitude and justice within the LAPD. This has led to an understanding of why he has committed These actions. I don't think anyone here agrees with what he is doing.
Think about it though... This man did everything right in the beginning. He went through all the proper channels and ended up being ostracized for it.
Here is a man who believes that he is not going to see justice or peace while he is alive unless he takes it upon himself... And even then, he knows it isn't truley justice. He seems to know its wrong, but feels like he has been backed into a wall and has nothing left to lose. How sad that his peers and society has pushed him into feeling this way.
However, HE is responsible for the way in which he reacts to those feelings.
It's not right, but there is obviously something not right within the LAPD for him to have been driven to such extreme measures.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Piper96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join