It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

his has been repeatedly proved by multiple posters.

Animals experimenting with food proved for:
1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

Animals experiment with food - proven

We know that second graders are smarter than you. They figured out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal in seconds and you have been unable to do that for weeks now.

Why don't you try a better excuse such as, tooth's spelling and writing are so poor that no one can understand most of the gibberish tooth posts.

1. Animals experiment with food - proven multiple times
2. Tooth stated mosquitoes require a warm meal - proven
3. Heart disease and the heartworm parasites share the same name - proven
4. Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease - proven
5. Tooth write a name that was plural - proven
6. Tooth's lies that people do not provide proof against his inane folly - proven multiple times
7. Concise diets already proven false.

When are you going to provide the FIRST piece of evidence as many posters have requested?

It's only silly to you because it caught you in a bald face lie. You obviously can't have heartworms confused with heartworm disease.

There you go telling a bald faced lie. The only one confused is you. From the start I have been clear about this. The only reason you have brought this up is to pretend that you had somethign to say, when in fact the origin of all of this is your blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
We already determined that mosquitoes transfer larva into hosts, I was still correct. Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

More ridiculous nonsense as part of puerile commentary based on your lack of understanding of anything biological.

So you continue with your puerile failure. Big deal. One is called heartworm parasite and the other is heartworm disease. I have used those terms correctly from the beginning while you have blundered along going from mosquitoes laying their eggs in hosts, to mosquitoes laying their larva in hosts, to mosquitoes looking for warm bodies to lay the larva of parasites, to now where you are trying to catch up to my level of knowledge - which you will never be able to do.
No it is not called heartworm parasite, heartworm is already a parasite, dont try to weasel out of your lie/ claim that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease, they don't, they transfer heartworm larva, and the rest is history.

Here you still claim that you know what deer are thinking. Only a doofus would make such a claim. Hard hard can it possibly be to recognize that you are pretending to understand what a deer thinks? Apparently it's pretty hard for you.

We all know what you wrote and it speaks for itself no matter how much you pretend you wrote something other than what you wrote.

Tooth you are wrong and everyone is laughing at your blunder, upon blunder.
Prove me wrong, you claim to know more about what I write then I know myself, you claim to know what deer are thinking, prove it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

This has been repeatedly proved by multiple posters.

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

We know that second graders are smarter than you. They figured out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal in seconds and you have been unable to do that for weeks now.

Why don't you try a better excuse such as, tooth's spelling and writing are so poor that no one can understand most of the gibberish tooth posts.

6. Tooth's lies that people do not provide proof against his inane folly - proven multiple times

When are you going to provide the FIRST piece of evidence as many posters have requested?

It's only silly to you because it caught you in a bald face lie. You obviously can't have heartworms confused with heartworm disease.

There you go telling a bald faced lie. The only one confused is you. From the start I have been clear about this. The only reason you have brought this up is to pretend that you had something to say, when in fact the origin of all of this is your blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.

This is the sequence of blunders:
1. Mosquitoes lay THEIR eggs in hosts
2. Mosquitoes lay THEIR larva in hosts
3. Lies about some vet
4. Mosquitoes lay larva in hosts

It's all wrong. Mosquitoes do NOT LAY larva in hosts. They may transmit infectious agents as they spread disease, but that it is.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well apparently tooth knows what a deer is thinking because he claims their diet is ONE specific food.... "what specific food?", we might ask. Well its "Plants" of course! Isn't that incredibly specific?!?!?!

And if they are not eating "plants" then they are obviously in "stage 9000 of hunger". Wow what a knockout argument! How could we ever compete with an intellect like that?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

There you go telling a bald faced lie. The only one confused is you. From the start I have been clear about this. The only reason you have brought this up is to pretend that you had something to say, when in fact the origin of all of this is your blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.

3. Lies about some vet

It's all wrong. Mosquitoes do NOT LAY larva in hosts. They may transmit infectious agents as they spread disease, but that it is.
See this is what I mean about you making things up. Your so sure that a vet never told me that mosquitoes transfer heartworm larva, as if you were there for the conversation, your delusional and you lie and make things up to fit your fantasy.
Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Then there are those illogical responses.

Tooth: Deer think that fungi are plants
Me: You can't know what a deer thinks
Tooth: Prove you know what a deer thinks.

Tooth is a crack up with such blunders.

Tooth: Mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts. That's why they seek out warm bodies.
Me: No they don't
Tooth: Mosquitoes lay their larva in hosts. That's why they seek out warm bodies.
Tooth: Mosquitoes lay parasites in hosts.
Tooth: Yes they do. See I was right all along.

Tooth fumbles and fumbles and fumbles and is wrong every time.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Clueless, absolutely clueless. That's okay. Everyone reading the thread loves to laugh at you.
It's a heartworm parasite, just like there is a malaria parasite, and a giardia parasite, etc.

Here you still claim that you know what deer are thinking. Only a doofus would make such a claim. Hard hard can it possibly be to recognize that you are pretending to understand what a deer thinks? Apparently it's pretty hard for you.

We all know what you wrote and it speaks for itself no matter how much you pretend you wrote something other than what you wrote.

Tooth you are wrong and everyone is laughing at your blunder, upon blunder.
Your trying to claim that parasites and diseases are the same thing, as to cover up your blunder when you claimed that mosquitoes transfered heartworm disease, when they can't.

If deer are herbivores, and eat fungi, chances are as far as they are concearned its another plant, why do you have some proof that shows they know the difference? The only claim I'm making is that they probably don't know the difference and I can see why, meanwhile your trying to claim that they would know the difference. Now prove it.

You lie - AGAIN! No one knows what a deer thinks.
I don't have to, all I need to know is that he isn't smart enought to tell the difference between a fungi and a plant, problem solved, why do you have some proof that he does kno the difference?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

3. Lies about some vet

So tooth claims that a vet stated that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
I challenged that idiotic claim and told tooth no vet told you that.

After a bit tooth realizes what a stupid claim had been made and changes it to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here tooth admits what the vet told them.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

So tooth realizes what a stupendous blunder has been made.

Anyone can see for themselves that tooth thought that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.

Besides, what are you thinking, mosquitoes look for a cold body for breeding?

Tooth cannot ever be trusted to do anything other than lie. That is clearly evidenced by tooth's posts.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Guys this is getting silly now, if I knew it would of started all these arguments I wouldn't of posted it.

I thought it was just a odd crazy video.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

3. Lies about some vet

After a bit tooth realizes what a stupid claim had been made and changes it to:
Here tooth admits what the vet told them.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

So tooth realizes what a stupendous blunder has been made.

Anyone can see for themselves that tooth thought that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.

Besides, what are you thinking, mosquitoes look for a cold body for breeding?

Tooth cannot ever be trusted to do anything other than lie. That is clearly evidenced by tooth's posts.
When you grow up and make it to second grade, you will learn the flop in your blunder. Mosquitoes don't transfer hearworm disease like you keep claiming and none of the links you provided agree with you. Everything I have read makes it clear that mosquitoes transfer heartworm larva, big difference, and don't try to lie and coverup your blunder by now claiming that mosquitoes are a vector for heartworm disease. Get a clue man, you lied, and you were caught, bottom line is tried to maintain your blunder by making excuses, just like you did when you weren't able to find any diets that explain animals experimenting with food. Get a clue man, your washed up.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

When you grow up and make it to second grade, you will learn the flop in your blunder. Mosquitoes don't transfer hearworm disease like you keep claiming and none of the links you provided agree with you. Everything I have read makes it clear that mosquitoes transfer heartworm larva, big difference, and don't try to lie and coverup your blunder by now claiming that mosquitoes are a vector for heartworm disease. Get a clue man, you lied, and you were caught, bottom line is tried to maintain your blunder by making excuses, just like you did when you weren't able to find any diets that explain animals experimenting with food. Get a clue man, your washed up.

Tooth shows us that despite being unable to read and comprehend even simple ideas it just might be that the notion of an infectious disease is sinking in. There is the hope that someday tooth may grow up to high school age and take a biology course and learn something. Until then all we will ever see is the sort of confused mindless drivel tooth is well known for.

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

3. Lies about some vet

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So far tooth has not posted a single piece of evidence for Tooth Folly.

The reason is that tooth has no evidence.

Tooth still has not figured out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal as they so falsely claimed they needed.

Come on tooth and show us that you can do as well as a second grader. They did it in a few seconds. You are starting on your third week.

Tooth is fulfilling the Tooth exclusion principle:
"Given an infinite amount of time and a finite number of choices Tooth can never pick the right one."

Here is part of the Tooth exclusion principle where tooth thinks mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sure, but it hasn't been repeated by anyone that has authored a diet.

Please post an example of an "authored" diet that support Tooths' Folly.

It would be the first evidence you've shown in this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well apparently tooth knows what a deer is thinking because he claims their diet is ONE specific food.... "what specific food?", we might ask. Well its "Plants" of course! Isn't that incredibly specific?!?!?!

And if they are not eating "plants" then they are obviously in "stage 9000 of hunger". Wow what a knockout argument! How could we ever compete with an intellect like that?
There are only 3 phases of hunger LOL. The only thing we can figure out from his current diet is that his target food would obviously be a plant. His target food is obviously not here which is why he is now looked at as an herbivore. Not eating plants does not indicate another stage of hunger. Picking up an alternative food group does.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Your trying to claim that parasites and diseases are the same thing, as to cover up your blunder when you claimed that mosquitoes transfered heartworm disease, when they can't.

Never claimed that parasites and disease are the same thing. Mosquitoes do transfer heartworm disease as all of the expert agree.

If deer are herbivores, and eat fungi, chances are as far as they are concearned its another plant, why do you have some proof that shows they know the difference? The only claim I'm making is that they probably don't know the difference and I can see why, meanwhile your trying to claim that they would know the difference. Now prove it.

You are the one that claimed that claimed that fungi were plants. That's not correct. You are the one that made the wild claim that deer think of fungi as plants. I don't have to prove anything. All I have to do is show that you are wrong. I did.

I don't have to, all I need to know is that he isn't smart enought to tell the difference between a fungi and a plant, problem solved, why do you have some proof that he does kno the difference?

The onus is on you and you alone to show that deer think of fungi as plants. You can't. You can't possibly know what a deer things. Thus you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I never made any claims about wether or not it was an infectious disease, all I was saying is that your claim that mosquitoes spread heartworm disease is false, heartworm larva is not a disease.

Again you are wrong. Mosquitoes DO spread heartworm disease. In fact they are the only vector for the disease.

Heartworms are not a disease, they are worms that can lead to a disease.

The heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes. This infectious disease is due to a nematode called the heartworm parasite.

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

Here is another place where tooth used QED

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

3. Lies about some vet

So tooth claims that a vet stated that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts. No vet would ever state that,

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There are only 3 phases of hunger LOL. The only thing we can figure out from his current diet is that his target food would obviously be a plant. His target food is obviously not here which is why he is now looked at as an herbivore. Not eating plants does not indicate another stage of hunger. Picking up an alternative food group does.

We keep asking for evidence and all you do is post opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I'm sorry, but what is your version of independent scientific examination? You obviously haven't been examining very closely. If we evolved from monkeys then why are we so much different than them? I mean if we're always evolving and stuff why aren't they somewhat close to us in the evolutionary chain? They don't understand consciousness, they can't ponder the universe, our DNA that gives us the ability of language isn't found in any other living organism on earth.

if you're all about "scientific examination" why haven't you wondered why we would loose all of our hair and opposable thumbs on our feet? Why in the world would we go from being in the freezing wilderness with a natural fur coat to having to wear buffalo skins and hides anyways? And wouldn't having hands on your feet be pretty helpful in every day life? I mean damn, if evolution lets us adapt to our environment then we sure have de-evolved. ha, evolved from monkeys, you should be able to survive out in the wild pretty easily then right? Yeah go to an African savannah and camp out for a couple days, since we're so evolved you shouldn't be scared of anything. Just be careful cause male lions have adapted the ability to literally taste the air, you're a sitting duck, slow, completely less balanced on two legs you would be on four. And dang you can't climb up the tree fast enough wish you still had hands on your feet right? I don't know what scientific examination you've been doing but it's not very logical.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join