It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Show me a diet where it says deer eat rocks and dirt.
Why would I, it appears to be your claim and your claim only.

Show me a diet where it says deer eat rocks and dirt.

The mosquito lunacy is even funnier than cats and rabbits mating to have cabbits.

Oh tooth has a folly. It's tooth's folly.

It comes from someone who was unable to figure out that deer and many other animals eat dirt and rocks on a regular basis.
It comes from someone that claimed and defended the existence of cabbits. Tooth claims rabbits and cats can have offspring.
It comes from someone that claimed a caterpillar turning into a butterfly is evidence of a species turning into another species.
It comes from someone that claimed mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
It comes from someone that thinks all fresh blood is warm.
It comes from someone unable to differentiate between one way a mosquito detects prey and what female mosquitoes feed on.

Tooth has a folly and the longer tooth posts the more hilarious the folly becomes.

Tooth can't figure out why he is wrong to claim that female mosquitoes need warm blood. I asked the question of some second graders and a number laughed and told me the answer. These were not the third graders that knew what rock people eat on a regular basis.
Good, then its all part of their diet, and we obviously know about it. I think your getting hung up on my metaphor and totally missed the point. Your not going to prove me wrong on a diet, I don't write diets.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You aren't right at all! Only you are talking about infection.

The issue boils down to me pointing out your mistake that female mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is wrong. After that you have been wrong, wrong, wrong. The best part has been that when you are wrong it is in amazingly wacko ways.

The more you fumble the deeper the hole you dig for yourself.
The only thing you have ever proven me wrong with is in your mind. My whole point was that mosquitoes infect animals with worms. I was correct. They use a warm meal to boost protien for laying eggs. They have the ability to sense heat as indicated in the four links I sent you. Do you honestly think this ability has no purpose? They use the warm detection to help locate blood. DUH.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Now as you can see there is some truth to it, so it's not made up. Open mouth insert other foot. Mosquitoes lay larva, not eggs, as far as I'm concearned, close enough.

This has to be one of the most idiotic efforts I have seen used to move the goalposts.

The issue is mosquitoes and their need for blood. This is not about the evolution of parasite vectors.

Here is what you posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

The issue is why female mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal.

Of course your oblivious to the fact that mosquitoes do lay larva. Same thing as far as I'm concearned.

Mosquitoes do NOT lay larva. They lay eggs. They do not lay eggs in hosts.

No matter how many times you repeat your lunatic claims it isn't so.

Actually its what YOUR doing. Now your trying to claim that mosquitoes would take blood from a cold body, I want to see proof. Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

Well apparently you are as clueless as can be. Fish have blood and it is not warm. Worms have blood and it is not warm. Insects have blood and it is not warm. Anyone who thinks "where ever there is blood, there is warmth" apparently has no brain.

And you probably think that a catapillar changing into a butterfly is your golden goose of proof that species can change.

No. It is a wonderful example of your lack of understanding of anything at all dealing with biology.

And you know all about this how? What have I ever changed my story on?

Well sure they can, they just need it to lay eggs.

Mosquitoes need blood to DEVELOP eggs, not lay them.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

Here we have someone claiming that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.
Here we have someone claiming that mosquitoes lay larva.
Here we have someone that thinks where their is blood there is warmth.

No wonder tooth has a folly.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Why would I, it appears to be your claim and your claim only.

That's a lie. Evidence already shown.

Please show me a diet where deer eat rocks and dirt.

Good, then its all part of their diet, and we obviously know about it. I think your getting hung up on my metaphor and totally missed the point. Your not going to prove me wrong on a diet, I don't write diets.

Your claim is that all diets are known for everything.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
How to prove evolution is FAKE!!! ?

Well, you would need to kill every single person who studied Biology at an university level. Then, burn all Biology text books. Afterwards: Declare that evolution is heresy and everybody who claims otherwise should be killed.

There you go! Shouldn't be difficult. Just gather a religious mob that is large enough and you should get the job done.

But don't complain afterwards that there is nobody left to treat you in any meaningful way if you or your children should get ill someday.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The only thing you have ever proven me wrong with is in your mind. My whole point was that mosquitoes infect animals with worms. I was correct. They use a warm meal to boost protien for laying eggs. They have the ability to sense heat as indicated in the four links I sent you. Do you honestly think this ability has no purpose? They use the warm detection to help locate blood. DUH.

There you are lying again.

Let's go back top where you showed your complete lack of understanding of mosquitoes.

I didn't ask about mosquitoes feeding on blood. I asked why you claimed that females wanted a warm meal. You need to read the question and answer the question.

You wrote

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

The fact that mosquitoes can be a disease vector has no relevance to the issue. You realized that you did not understand what a vet told you. You realized what a stupendous mistake you made and are now pretending that disease dispersal is somehow relevant. IT IS NOT.

You still claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal. Again you show how little you understand.

I never claimed or suggested anything other than heat detection as a means of locating prey. Still that does not mean that mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is your baloney claim.

It seems that 2nd graders that know that mosquitoes do not need a warm meal know more about biology that you ever will. At least by that grade kids know that blood is found in many animals. At least by that grade they know where mosquitoes lay eggs. They also know that spreading disease is not the same thing as laying eggs. They also know that mosquitoes lay eggs, not larva.

Keep digging a deeper hole. The more you rant the more others get a hearty laugh.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

This has to be one of the most idiotic efforts I have seen used to move the goalposts.
Did you once again overlook the post made by ID? Are you sure you know what your talking about?

The issue is mosquitoes and their need for blood. This is not about the evolution of parasite vectors.
Actually you were wrong again, it started out as an argument from ignorance on your part where you actually believed that female mosquitoes consume blood. I read the wiki on it, pretty clear to me. So you were wrong again, but you moved the goal posts and I followed.

Here is what you posted
Looks good enough to me.

The issue is why female mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal.
I think your confused, are you talking about just diet, or producing eggs, or some other reason? And do you know what I'm talking about.

Mosquitoes do NOT lay larva. They lay eggs. They do not lay eggs in hosts.

No matter how many times you repeat your lunatic claims it isn't so.
So now your saying that the pictorial that ID posted is also wrong. Wow how does it feel to be right and everyone else be wrong?

Well apparently you are as clueless as can be. Fish have blood and it is not warm. Worms have blood and it is not warm. Insects have blood and it is not warm. Anyone who thinks "where ever there is blood, there is warmth" apparently has no brain.
Sure some are warmer than others, but the fact is mosquitoes don't target worms, maybe thats why DUH?

No. It is a wonderful example of your lack of understanding of anything at all dealing with biology.
I have a feeling that if I had popped up and stated that catapillars don't change species when morphing into a butterfly, you would be trying to argue with me to the ends of the earth about and claiming otherwise.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

No they lay larva in a host as per ID's ilustration. I don't have a folly, but it sure looks like you have a few.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

That's a lie. Evidence already shown.

Prove it, I never claimed that deer eat rocks and dirt, thats your doing, you can prove it.

The fact that mosquitoes can be a disease vector has no relevance to the issue. You realized that you did not understand what a vet told you. You realized what a stupendous mistake you made and are now pretending that disease dispersal is somehow relevant. IT IS NOT.
Heartworms are not a disease, they are an infection, at least get that straight.

You still claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal. Again you show how little you understand.

I never claimed or suggested anything other than heat detection as a means of locating prey. Still that does not mean that mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is your baloney claim.

It seems that 2nd graders that know that mosquitoes do not need a warm meal know more about biology that you ever will. At least by that grade kids know that blood is found in many animals. At least by that grade they know where mosquitoes lay eggs. They also know that spreading disease is not the same thing as laying eggs. They also know that mosquitoes lay eggs, not larva.

Keep digging a deeper hole. The more you rant the more others get a hearty laugh.
Depends on what your talking about, I'm talking about the larva.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Did you once again overlook the post made by ID? Are you sure you know what your talking about?

Each day you amaze me at how clueless can you be.

Actually you were wrong again, it started out as an argument from ignorance on your part where you actually believed that female mosquitoes consume blood. I read the wiki on it, pretty clear to me. So you were wrong again, but you moved the goal posts and I followed.

The issue was you claiming that female mosquitoes required a warm meal.

Apparently you can't read. Here is what the wikipedia states
en.wikipedia.org...

the females of many species of mosquitoes are blood eating pests

Not only are you wrong about requiring a warm meal, but you are wrong about mosquitoes consuming blood.

Mosquitoes do not need a warm meal. You are wrong there as well.

So now your saying that the pictorial that ID posted is also wrong. Wow how does it feel to be right and everyone else be wrong?

Apparently you can't understand what ID posted just like you can't read the wikipedia article on mosquitoes.

Sure some are warmer than others, but the fact is mosquitoes don't target worms, maybe thats why DUH?

How do you know that? How do you know where mosquitoes get blood. I'll repeat it again. Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.

I have a feeling that if I had popped up and stated that catapillars don't change species when morphing into a butterfly, you would be trying to argue with me to the ends of the earth about and claiming otherwise.

You stated that a caterpillar changing into a butterfly was an example of a species turning into another species.
You also claimed that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.
You also claimed that concise diets are known for all animals.

These are just a few of the nitwit claims you've made. There are many, many,many more that you've made.

Tooth is definitely clueless about anything having to do with biology.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Prove it, I never claimed that deer eat rocks and dirt, thats your doing, you can prove it.

I proved that deer eat dirt and rocks. You claim that all diets are known. So please show us a diet showing deer eat rocks and dirt. The fact that you can't show s that your claim is false.

Heartworms are not a disease, they are an infection, at least get that straight.

Apparently you are clueless about more words. Heartworm is a disease. It is caused by an infection.
en.wikipedia.org...

That hardly matters since the following stands:

Depends on what your talking about, I'm talking about the larva.

Moving the goalposts because you are dead wrong again.

The issue begins with you making the false claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal. They don't.
Then you claimed that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts. They don't.
Then you claimed that a vet told you that. They didn't.
Then you claimed that mosquitoes laid their larva in hosts. They don't.
You again claimed a vet told you that. They told.
Now you try to lie and claim that you were referring to heartworm. Nonsense.

Mosquito do not lay heartworm larva. Just as mosquitoes do not lay malaria or any of the many other diseases for which they are a vector.

Still waiting for you to find out why you are wrong to claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal.

I don't think you can solve a problem that a second grader figure out in seconds.

edit on 3-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

That's a lie. You posted that lunacy as your own. Later you made some insapid excuse about a vet. Face it you made the ludicrous claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts.
Now as you can see there is some truth to it, so it's not made up. Open mouth insert other foot. Mosquitoes lay larva, not eggs, as far as I'm concearned, close enough.

A late excuse for having posted the following.
Of course your oblivious to the fact that mosquitoes do lay larva. Same thing as far as I'm concearned.

Tooth and trying to pretend that they are not completely wrong.

So her we go with more nonsense where tooth pretends not to be completely wrong
Actually its what YOUR doing. Now your trying to claim that mosquitoes would take blood from a cold body, I want to see proof. Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

No one is falling for that lie. You wrote what you wrote. Everyone reading this thread knows what you wrote. Here is the link.
And you probably think that a catapillar changing into a butterfly is your golden goose of proof that species can change.

I checked the link as can anyone else reading this thread. You lie again.
I understand your full of opinions, but why don't you try proving it.

The problem with telling lies all of the time is that you make mistakes. You can't remember all of the lies. You can't get your story straight. Pretty soon everyone realizes that nothing you say can be trusted. That's pretty much where this has ended up.
And you know all about this how? What have I ever changed my story on?

You are missing another important detector which leads them to blood.

I am amazed at how poorly you have managed to understand this issue. It comes from your incorrect statement that female mosquitoes need a warm meal and has ended up with all sorts of outrageous claims such as mosquitoes laying eggs in hosts.

The issue is simple. Mosquitoes can live without warm blood. Will tooth ever figure out this simple problem?
Well sure they can, they just need it to lay eggs.

What we know so far is that tooth tells lies. Tooth has admitted in other thread to telling lies. Tooth can't seem to get his story straight on why he claimed that caterpillars turning into butterflies is a species changing into another species. Tell too many lies and you falter and stumble as tooth has been doing for months and months.

All of these have been proved in this thread.
My story has always been straight, prove it. I don't have a folly, prove it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Each day you amaze me at how clueless can you be.
Are you sure you know what your talking about?

The issue was you claiming that female mosquitoes required a warm meal.
so what, it turns out it was the larva I was referring to and they do to survive, why else do you think they are laid in an open wound.

Not only are you wrong about requiring a warm meal, but you are wrong about mosquitoes consuming blood.
I don't think so son, I read the wiki on it.

Mosquitos do lay larva in a live host, so they would need to find a warm host to do that. So your still wrong.

Mosquitoes do not need a warm meal. You are wrong there as well.
The blood is not a meal from what the wiki claims. It's only for protien for laying eggs. And yes you would need a warm host to find the blood. Wiki even explains they can identify heat.

Apparently you can't understand what ID posted just like you can't read the wikipedia article on mosquitoes.
I obviously understood it better than you did.

How do you know that? How do you know where mosquitoes get blood. I'll repeat it again. Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.
Because if you read the wiki like you obviously haven't you would know they specifically state that they zone in on heat after CO2 is first detected.

You stated that a caterpillar changing into a butterfly was an example of a species turning into another species.
You also claimed that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.
You also claimed that concise diets are known for all animals.
There are no examples of a species turning into anoher species, I was being sarcastic as I have already explained.Turns out it was larva, I was close enough. Concise diets are known for all animals.

These are just a few of the nitwit claims you've made. There are many, many,many more that you've made.
All have been proven false.

This is your fallacy

But I don't have a folly.

Tooth is definitely clueless about anything having to do with biology.
Nope they lay larva not eggs in a host. Nope they don't technically lay the larva, its in thier saliva and gets transfered that way. Yes mosquitoes would search for warmth to find blood.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I proved that deer eat dirt and rocks. You claim that all diets are known. So please show us a diet showing deer eat rocks and dirt. The fact that you can't show s that your claim is false.
You never proved anything. And if you did, it would have to have been through a diet of sorts.

Apparently you are clueless about more words. Heartworm is a disease. It is caused by an infection.

Dirofilaria immitisFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search For the album, see Heartworm (album). For the publisher, see Heartworm Press.
Dirofilaria immitis

Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia
Subkingdom: Eumetazoa
(unranked): Bilateria
Superphylum: Platyzoa
Phylum: Nematoda
Class: Secernentea
Subclass: Spiruria
Order: Spirurida
Family: Onchocercidae
Genus: Dirofilaria
Species: D. immitis
Binomial name
Dirofilaria immitis
(Leidy, 1856)

Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) is a parasitic roundworm that is spread from host to host through the bites of mosquitoes. The heartworm is a type of filaria, a small thread-like worm, that causes filariasis. The definitive host is the dog, but it can also infect cats, wolves, coyotes, foxes and other animals, such as ferrets, sea lions and even, under very rare circumstances, humans.[1] The parasite is commonly called "heartworm"; however, that is a misnomer because the adults actually reside in the pulmonary arterial system (lung arteries) for the most part, and the primary effect on the health of the animal is a manifestation of damage to the lung vessels and tissues.[2] Occasionally, adult heartworms migrate to the right heart and even the great veins in heavy infections. Heartworm infection may result in serious disease for the host.

Heartworm wiki As you can see you are WRONG again. Heartworm is a parasite not a disease, however heartworm infection could result in serious disease for the host.

That hardly matters since the following stands:
Nope, I was still close enough. It was clear that the mosquitoe was the vehicle for transfering the wom, I just assumed it was the same eggs that the mosquitoe lays.

Moving the goalposts because you are dead wrong again.
The fact that the mosquitoe both lays eggs and transfers heartworm larva is not moving the goal posts.

The issue begins with you making the false claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal. They don't.
If they want to find blood they do.

Then you claimed that mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts. They don't.
They transfer larva through saliva, I was close enough.

Then you claimed that a vet told you that. They didn't.
All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

Then you claimed that mosquitoes laid their larva in hosts. They don't.
I never said their larva, I said larva period.

Now you try to lie and claim that you were referring to heartworm. Nonsense.
They are one in the same, what do you think we have been talking about all this time.

Mosquito do not lay heartworm larva. Just as mosquitoes do not lay malaria or any of the many other diseases for which they are a vector.
Sure but your comparing a disease to a parasite infection.

Still waiting for you to find out why you are wrong to claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal.
I wasn't wrong, I was corect, if they want blood, they search for a warm host.

I don't think you can solve a problem that a second grader figure out in seconds.
And this is coming from someone that dosn't know the difference between a disease and a parasitic infection?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I do not have to go through a diet to prove that deer and other animals for that matter eat dirt and rocks. If people did not eat enough rocks on a daily basis they would become sick and die.

Salt licks are known across the globe. Here animals feed on rocks and dirt.
en.wikipedia.org...

Please show us one diet that includes eating rocks and dirt, or be proved wrong.

Heartworm wiki As you can see you are WRONG again. Heartworm is a parasite not a disease, however heartworm infection could result in serious disease for the host.

Heartworm disease is caused by the heartworm parasite. Malaria is a disease also caused by a parasite. The disease takes its name from the infectious agent.

Nope, I was still close enough. It was clear that the mosquitoe was the vehicle for transfering the wom, I just assumed it was the same eggs that the mosquitoe lays.

Not even remotely close. Mosquitoes do NOT lay eggs or larva in hosts. They pass diseases by contact of body fluids, but do not lay eggs in hosts. You thought that the spread of parasites was the same as the mosquito laying eggs? Clueless, incredibly clueless.

Back to the original wrong statement you made before you claimed that mosquitoes laid eggs in hosts, mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal. You claimed they did and even tried to justify that claim several times. You are wrong to claim that female mosquitoes need a warm meal.

1. Wrong to claim female mosquitoes need a warm meal
2. Wrong to claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts
3. Wrong to claim that mosquitoes lay larva in hosts.

The fact that the mosquitoe both lays eggs and transfers heartworm larva is not moving the goal posts.

Oh yes it is. Mosquitoes DO NOT LAY eggs or larva in hosts.

Your clueless reply is

If they want to find blood they do.

Apparently you do not have the education of a second grader that knew this was wrong.

They transfer larva through saliva, I was close enough.

There you admit you were completely wrong to claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. Good. That's a start to getting things worked out.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

So how does that lead to mosquitoes laying their eggs in hosts?

I never said their larva, I said larva period.

Another sad excuse. Please save those for your mom to hear.

You try to lie and claim that you were referring to heartworm. Nonsense, utter nonsense.

I wasn't wrong, I was corect, if they want blood, they search for a warm host.

I am not going to tell you the answer that second graders were so easily able to work out in seconds. But you are wrong. Mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal.

And this is coming from someone that dosn't know the difference between a disease and a parasitic infection?

Stated by someone that can't understand the meaning of disease and other simple terms such as the meaning of the terms evolution, and specie.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I do not have to go through a diet to prove that deer and other animals for that matter eat dirt and rocks. If people did not eat enough rocks on a daily basis they would become sick and die.

Salt licks are known across the globe. Here animals feed on rocks and dirt.
en.wikipedia.org...

Please show us one diet that includes eating rocks and dirt, or be proved wrong.
All diets are known, I never claimed that the one you made up was known. If your referring to salt, its actually not the salt that prevents people from getting sick, its the iodine that its processed with that helps so much. Those aren't the types of rocks I'm referring to and you know that.

Heartworm disease is caused by the heartworm parasite. Malaria is a disease also caused by a parasite. The disease takes its name from the infectious agent.
But your making the false claim that every infection of heartworm ends up in disease, and it doesn't.

If I'm wrong, prove it

Not even remotely close. Mosquitoes do NOT lay eggs or larva in hosts. They pass diseases by contact of body fluids, but do not lay eggs in hosts. You thought that the spread of parasites was the same as the mosquito laying eggs? Clueless, incredibly clueless.
Thats where you would be wrong again, its not that I didn't know the difference, its that I didn't know that the mosquito can infect in so many diverse ways.

Back to the original wrong statement you made before you claimed that mosquitoes laid eggs in hosts, mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal. You claimed they did and even tried to justify that claim several times. You are wrong to claim that female mosquitoes need a warm meal.

It's already a proven fact based on the four links I sent you that mosquitos search for a warm host. FACT JACK.

Thats right, they don't lay eggs in hosts, they lay larva in hosts, I was close enough anyhow.

So how does that lead to mosquitoes laying their eggs in hosts?
Because the only thing I knew about them was that they could lay eggs. I didn't know they could also transfer larva too.

You try to lie and claim that you were referring to heartworm. Nonsense, utter nonsense.
The whole topic was about them infecting animals with a parasite, did you miss this ?????

I am not going to tell you the answer that second graders were so easily able to work out in seconds. But you are wrong. Mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal.
If they want to find blood it is.

Stated by someone that can't understand the meaning of disease and other simple terms such as the meaning of the terms evolution, and specie.
You are sadly mistaken, heartworm INFECTIONS may cause disease. Infections are infections, disease is disease, they are not one in the same. Go back to second grade.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

All diets are known, I never claimed that the one you made up was known. If your referring to salt, its actually not the salt that prevents people from getting sick, its the iodine that its processed with that helps so much. Those aren't the types of rocks I'm referring to and you know that.

No its not the iodine. It's salt. You really need to take biology when you get to high school.
No not all diets are known. Prove that all diets are known.

But your making the false claim that every infection of heartworm ends up in disease, and it doesn't.

Never claimed that. Glad to see that there is something you stated that is correct. It happens every few hundred posts.

You continue to try in feeble ways to cover up your statement that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. You are completely clueless when it comes to issues of biology.

Still haven't figured out why you are wrong to claim that mosquitoes require a warm meal.

Again you are wrong to claim that " that mosquitos search for a warm host." No. They have the means to detect a warmth. That is not the same as mosquitoes requiring a warm meal. I know so much more than you ever will. I know that warmth is only one means of detecting a blood source.

Thats right, they don't lay eggs in hosts, they lay larva in hosts, I was close enough anyhow.

Repeating that stupidity does not change anything. Mosquitoes DO NOT LAY larva in hosts. They may pass diseases. Not the same. That's like claiming giving venereal disease to someone is laying germs in them.

Because the only thing I knew about them was that they could lay eggs. I didn't know they could also transfer larva too.

Transferring disease is not the same as laying. See, you are beginning to admit tat you were wrong.

The whole topic was about them infecting animals with a parasite, did you miss this ?????

That was never the topic. That has been your feeble excuse.

The topic has been that you claimed that mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is wrong.

Your claim that "If they want to find blood it is. " is wrong and continues to reveal your complete ignorance of biological matters.

You are sadly mistaken, heartworm INFECTIONS may cause disease. Infections are infections, disease is disease, they are not one in the same. Go back to second grade.

You continue to shout out your ignorance. Keep it up so that everyone can laugh and laugh and laugh.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
We still have tooth unable to figure out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal. Will tooth every figure it out? No. Tooth had to be told that animals eat dirt and rocks. Just proved it again a few posts back.

Here are issues that tooth cannot answer:
1. Prove that all diets are known
2. Show one diet where animals eat dirt and rocks
3. Figure out that mosquitoes do not require warm meals

Here are issues that tooth has claimed that are wrong:
1. Cats and rabbits mating to form cabbits
2. Mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts
3. Mosquitoes lay larva in hosts
4. A caterpillar changing into a butterfly is one species turning into another

Will tooth ever be able to figure out why mosquitoes do not need a warm meal?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No its not the iodine. It's salt. You really need to take biology when you get to high school.
No not all diets are known. Prove that all diets are known.
If there is a diet, then we know.

Never claimed that. Glad to see that there is something you stated that is correct. It happens every few hundred posts.
So now your finally admitting that you made a mistake and the infection of heartworm larva doesn't necessarly mean disease.

You continue to try in feeble ways to cover up your statement that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. You are completely clueless when it comes to issues of biology.

Still haven't figured out why you are wrong to claim that mosquitoes require a warm meal.

Again you are wrong to claim that " that mosquitos search for a warm host." No. They have the means to detect a warmth. That is not the same as mosquitoes requiring a warm meal. I know so much more than you ever will. I know that warmth is only one means of detecting a blood source.
Nope they drop hearthworm larva, which as far as I'm concearned I was still right.

If mosquitoes don't lay larva in hosts, then how do you explain the infections they transfer.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Repeating that stupidity does not change anything. Mosquitoes DO NOT LAY larva in hosts. They may pass diseases. Not the same. That's like claiming giving venereal disease to someone is laying germs in them.

Transferring disease is not the same as laying. See, you are beginning to admit tat you were wrong.

That was never the topic. That has been your feeble excuse.

The topic has been that you claimed that mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is wrong.

Your claim that "If they want to find blood it is. " is wrong and continues to reveal your complete ignorance of biological matters.

You continue to shout out your ignorance. Keep it up so that everyone can laugh and laugh and laugh.
Mosquitoes DO lay larva into hosts, how else to you think they transfer a parasite to the host? Now I neverclaimed they do it on purose. Mosquitoes DO search for a warm host to draw blood from, its in the four links I sent to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure evolution is real

if it isn't then where do animals come from????

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join