It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You lie, you continue to lie, and even though I have pointed out your lies, you refuse to admitt to them. How can you call Target Food a folly when you also claim that I have never shared its details? Because you lie

Again you lie. I've documented every lie you posted. So far you have no evidence of any sort including evidence or that inane TF of yours better known as Tooth's Folly.

Good for you, I never claimed that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood. Thats a ludacris statement that could only be made up by an evolutionist. Everyone knows that mosquitoes eat from plants, as well as the females using protien from blood for eggs.

Keep telling lies. It suits you. You are the only one claiming that female mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is false. I'd tell you why it is false, but I'd rather see you continue to fumble and make mistakes as you blunder along.

There is no ranting, only YOU looking like a fool for claiming that heartworms are a disease, even after the fact that I copy and pasted proof that its a parasite. You either don't know how to read, or don't care to learn the truth, or are afraid of looking like an idiot. I think its all three actually.

So that others can see how inept you are I will post the evidence that heartworm is a disease.

From the American Heartworm society
www.heartwormsociety.org...

Heartworm disease is a serious and potentially fatal condition caused by parasitic worms living in the arteries of the lungs and occasionally in the right side of the heart of dogs, cats and other species of mammals, including ...

www.canismajor.com...

From its discovery in dogs more than a century ago and the documentation in cats in the 1920s, researchers have devised diagnostic tests, preventives and treatments, but the disease has spread to all 50 states.

www.petmd.com...

Heartworm Disease in Dogs

www.msu.edu...

CANINE HEARTWORM DISEASE

Once again we see that tooth is completely incompetent.

edit on 7-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

False. TF proves you are incompetent. That's why it is better known as Tooth's Folly.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly
Thats a nice opinion, but do you have proof? I'd like to see it, I'm more of a believer with proof unlike evolutionists.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You should re-read the thread because he has outlined it several times on each point with quotes.

What you should realize is that this discussion regardless of its affect on you, has embarrassed those who share similar views enough to make them question their own delusions.

Its like an immunization.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Again you lie. I've documented every lie you posted. So far you have no evidence of any sort including evidence or that inane TF of yours better known as Tooth's Folly.
I would consider believing your opinion but you have done no work regarding any of this. You have brought zero evidence to he table that proves Target Food false. You are unable to find a single diet that includes experimentation, yet claim the lame excuse that its right under our noses, its just no documented
Right dude.

You failed at proving why it is that species all choose the same food as a unit which has allowed us to claim a diet to begin with.

You failed at explaining why it is that species when faced with hunger will search for the same food as a unit and why they return to their original diet when it is available again, as in the case of the squirrel and many others.

You have totally failed. But Target Food does explain all of this, where evolution CANT.

Keep telling lies. It suits you. You are the only one claiming that female mosquitoes need a warm meal. That is false. I'd tell you why it is false, but I'd rather see you continue to fumble and make mistakes as you blunder along.
If they are looking for blood, they go after a warm host, that doesn't mean its the only thing they eat.

So that others can see how inept you are I will post the evidence that heartworm is a disease.

From the American Heartworm society
I never said heartworm wasn't a disease, what I said was that mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease. LOL

The only thing I seem to be inept at is getting you to read and understand facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You would like to see proof?
Proof has been presented to you ad nauseam, logic and proof is to you, as bullets are to Superman.
You are impervious.
We all know your here to suppress education and intellectual growth.
People are not as stupid as you think, you act like no one can go back and read your ignorant posts.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thats a nice opinion, but do you have proof? I'd like to see it, I'm more of a believer with proof unlike evolutionists.

Every one of these statements about tooth's folly has been proved repeatedly.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

The only thing tooth is doing now is to repeatedly lie. Each lie is well documented with usually multiple posts exposing the lie. In a recent claim tooth states they never stated that heartwarm was not a disease. multiple posts exposing this lie are presented in the following link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone can read through the thread and see the documented instances of each of these items.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I would consider believing your opinion but you have done no work regarding any of this. You have brought zero evidence to he table that proves Target Food false. You are unable to find a single diet that includes experimentation, yet claim the lame excuse that its right under our noses, its just no documented Right dude.

As I have stated many times before, this is a nonsensical request since experimentation is not a part of a diet. It is likely that this is too difficult for you to comprehend. That is not my problem.

On the other hand it has been clearly shown that deer and other animals habitually eat dirt and rocks at mineral licks. Yet, you are unable to show a single diet including dirt and rocks.

The problem appears to be that you do not understand the concept of diet. in the following you make it clear that you are clueless as to what a diet is. It is false that "species all choose the same food as a unit"

You failed at proving why it is that species all choose the same food as a unit which has allowed us to claim a diet to begin with.

Another false claim you make is the following:

You failed at explaining why it is that species when faced with hunger will search for the same food as a unit and why they return to their original diet when it is available again, as in the case of the squirrel and many others.

When you state the following you are basing the notion of your folly on a series of false statements.

But Target Food does explain all of this, where evolution CANT.

Since all of these have been shown to be false and you continue to repeat them it is clear to all that you prefer to lie rather than learn something.

Back to your inability to understand female mosquitoes and blood.

If they are looking for blood, they go after a warm host, that doesn't mean its the only thing they eat.

So far all you think is that they go after a warm host. That's not true. Been telling you that is wrong and maybe one day someone will tell you why you are wrong. If you were going to learn this on your own you would have done like second graders and had the answers in seconds.

I never said heartworm wasn't a disease, what I said was that mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease.

That's a lie. That's an easy to document lie.

The transfer of heartworms is no via disease, nor is it a disease in itself.

I don't know where you got the cooky idea that heartworms are a disease, there is no proof of such.

Not sure why you want to lie repeatedly about this blunder of yours, but there are many other posts as well where you say it is a parasite, not a disease.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The only thing tooth is doing now is to repeatedly lie. Each lie is well documented with usually multiple posts exposing the lie. In a recent claim tooth states they never stated that heartwarm was not a disease. multiple posts exposing this lie are presented in the following link.

Anyone can read through the thread and see the documented instances of each of these items.
Profiling me is not going to prove anything. Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

As I have stated many times before, this is a nonsensical request since experimentation is not a part of a diet. It is likely that this is too difficult for you to comprehend. That is not my problem.
WOW
So now you lie and retract what you have been arguing all along that experimentation is always there.

On the other hand it has been clearly shown that deer and other animals habitually eat dirt and rocks at mineral licks. Yet, you are unable to show a single diet including dirt and rocks.
Then how else would you know these things are a part of their diet?

The problem appears to be that you do not understand the concept of diet. in the following you make it clear that you are clueless as to what a diet is. It is false that "species all choose the same food as a unit"
All units chooing the same food when available is Q.E.D.

When you state the following you are basing the notion of your folly on a series of false statements.
The order that species choose food in without process is Q.E.D.

Since all of these have been shown to be false and you continue to repeat them it is clear to all that you prefer to lie rather than learn something.

Back to your inability to understand female mosquitoes and blood.
Target Food is Q.E.D.

So far all you think is that they go after a warm host. That's not true. Been telling you that is wrong and maybe one day someone will tell you why you are wrong. If you were going to learn this on your own you would have done like second graders and had the answers in seconds.
If its a female looking for blood it is.

That's a lie. That's an easy to document lie.
What I was referring to was the exact moment that the mosquitoe is infecting the host with the parsite, it's not a disease at that point. Heartworms can be a disease in general just not durring the transfer from mosquitoe to host.

Not sure why you want to lie repeatedly about this blunder of yours, but there are many other posts as well where you say it is a parasite, not a disease.

At the point of infection from mosquitoe, to host, it is a parasite, not a disease.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Profiling me is not going to prove anything. Target Food is Q.E.D.

You can claim all you want to that this is not proven. It is. TF, your Tooth's Folly is a proven failure. The reason it is a failure has been proven for the following reasons.

Maybe you do not like being exposed for repeatedly telling falsehoods. A simple solution to that is to stop.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

o now you lie and retract what you have been arguing all along that experimentation is always there.

Anyone reading this thread can see that it is you that are telling lies. I have not retracted anything. In fact, I have posted evidence for each claim, something you have yet to do.

Then how else would you know these things are a part of their diet?

I already posted the evidence that deer and other animals are habitual feeders at salt licks. Please show us a diet that includes eating dirt and rocks.

All units chooing the same food when available is Q.E.D.

The order that species choose food in without process is Q.E.D.

Please post the first piece of evidence to support these claims. Writing Q.E.D. without an argument is pointless gibberish.

What I was referring to was the exact moment that the mosquitoe is infecting the host with the parsite, it's not a disease at that point. Heartworms can be a disease in general just not durring the transfer from mosquitoe to host.

The fact is that you are wrong. You lied as documented. Weaseling just makes you look bad.

At the point of infection from mosquitoe, to host, it is a parasite, not a disease.

Everyone knows that you are clueless about these issues. There is no need for you to continue to shame yourself. You are wrong. Q.E.D.
edit on 8-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'd love to hear a creationist's explanation for why the hospital "superbugs" and antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria exist.

Also..

Scientists say they have seen one of the fastest evolutionary changes ever observed in a species of butterfly. The tropical blue moon butterfly has developed a way of fighting back against parasitic bacteria. Six years ago, males accounted for just 1% of the blue moon population on two islands in the South Pacific. But by last year, the butterflies had evolved a gene to keep the bacteria in check and male numbers were up to about 40% of the population. Scientists believe the comeback is due to "suppressor" genes that control the Wolbachia bacteria that is passed down from the mother and kills the male embryos before they hatch. "To my knowledge, this is the fastest evolutionary change that has ever been observed," said Sylvain Charlat, of University College London, UK, whose study appears in the journal Science.

Observed Evolution
edit on 8-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You can claim all you want to that this is not proven. It is. TF, your Tooth's Folly is a proven failure. The reason it is a failure has been proven for the following reasons.

Maybe you do not like being exposed for repeatedly telling falsehoods. A simple solution to that is to stop.
You couldnt claim Target Food to be a folly even if it was, as you claim to have never been given all the details. So in other words you lie. Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Anyone reading this thread can see that it is you that are telling lies. I have not retracted anything. In fact, I have posted evidence for each claim, something you have yet to do.
You mean how like you lied and claimed that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease to others.
Then you try to back out of your lie by moving the goal posts and claiming that mosquitoes are a vector for heartworm disease, which they still aren't, you just continue to lie, even after others have participated and proven you wrong.

Any first grader would know that you can't have heartworm disease without first having heartworms

I already posted the evidence that deer and other animals are habitual feeders at salt licks. Please show us a diet that includes eating dirt and rocks.
Sorry I have never seen such a thing.

Please post the first piece of evidence to support these claims. Writing Q.E.D. without an argument is pointless gibberish.
The argument has already been argued, its Q.E.D.

The fact is that you are wrong. You lied as documented. Weaseling just makes you look bad.
I think this is the most times you have lied in one post.

Everyone knows that you are clueless about these issues. There is no need for you to continue to shame yourself. You are wrong. Q.E.D.
I know you think I'm wrong, all you have to do is prove it.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
I'd love to hear a creationist's explanation for why the hospital "superbugs" and antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria exist.

God hates the patients. Why do you think they got into the hospital in the first place

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Why are you still debating when what you claim would create such a paradigm shift that we could possibly be in the golden age after the truth is revealed. Just prove it fake yourself don't try to educate others how to.

There's a saying " those that can, Do, Those that cant, teach."

You know you cant so are trying to create a dummy that will parrot your own ignorance

You show how serious you are by constantly posting repeated LOL icons

Why keeping feeding Stereo, you know that's how they become domesticated

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Tooth's Folly is a folly and each and every one of the following items has been well documented many times.

You still have not posted 1 piece of evidence to support your folly - and that is one of the reasons it remains a folly.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You mean how like you lied and claimed that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease to others. Then you try to back out of your lie by moving the goal posts and claiming that mosquitoes are a vector for heartworm disease, which they still aren't, you just continue to lie, even after others have participated and proven you wrong.

It is not a lie to state that mosquitoes are a vector for heartworm disease. Maybe you did not know that, but others do. I have already posted many places that show heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes. I expect an apology from you for alleging that I lied. Please provide proof or I will ask a mod to censure you.

Any first grader would know that you can't have heartworm disease without first having heartworms

DUH.

I already posted the evidence that deer and other animals are habitual feeders at salt licks. Please show us a diet that includes eating dirt and rocks. You may claim that you did not read the article I linked to and that is likely to be true, but avoiding the evidence only leads to a closed mind.

If you do not provide the evidence for the alleged lie I will ask a mod to censure you.

Everyone knows that you are clueless about these issues. There is no need for you to continue to shame yourself. You are wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Tooth's Folly is a folly and each and every one of the following items has been well documented many times.

You still have not posted 1 piece of evidence to support your folly - and that is one of the reasons it remains a folly.
Prove it, Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It is not a lie to state that mosquitoes are a vector for heartworm disease. Maybe you did not know that, but others do. I have already posted many places that show heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes. I expect an apology from you for alleging that I lied. Please provide proof or I will ask a mod to censure you.
Thats like saying that mosquitoes are a vector for fever, when its malaria that causes the fever and malaria that must be first transfered to the host.

I already posted the evidence that deer and other animals are habitual feeders at salt licks. Please show us a diet that includes eating dirt and rocks. You may claim that you did not read the article I linked to and that is likely to be true, but avoiding the evidence only leads to a closed mind.
You keep asking that,and I keep telling you I no not of a diet that has dirt and rocks.

If you do not provide the evidence for the alleged lie I will ask a mod to censure you.

Everyone knows that you are clueless about these issues. There is no need for you to continue to shame yourself. You are wrong.
Then you should have no problem proving it.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join