It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Clearly you failed in biology, you can't get heartworm disease unitl you are first infected with the heartworm parasite.

DUH.

I never made any other claim. I called it a disease, which it is, and all you have done is scream how ignorant you are about that fact. This is all about you being unable to find any fault with anything I have ever posted and how everyone has shown that your folly is completely ludicrous.

Heartworm wiki I'll even help you find the clue, since you seem to be so lost in all of this. It's the last sentence. Heartworm INFECTION MAY result in serious disease.

Yes, I agree that you are ignorant. You don't have to keep mouthing off how little you understand. Everyone agrees with you.

Heartworm is a disease. It is a well studied disease as my links have shown. The cause of the disease was determined a long time ago as I showed. The disease is due to a parasite. Yes I know.

All you are doing is showing that you are completely ignorant of heartworm as a disease. Not surprised considering all of the other blunders you have posted.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You can always count on tooth to make blunders. It's due to the lack of understanding about anything dealing with biology. By posting the following tooth posts evolutionary facts for their evidence. Using evolutionary material for evidence is a proper thing to do. Too bad it has nothing to do with heartworm being a disease or not.

Dirofilaria immitisFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search For the album, see Heartworm (album). For the publisher, see Heartworm Press.
Dirofilaria immitis

Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia
Subkingdom: Eumetazoa
(unranked): Bilateria
Superphylum: Platyzoa
Phylum: Nematoda
Class: Secernentea
Subclass: Spiruria
Order: Spirurida
Family: Onchocercidae
Genus: Dirofilaria
Species: D. immitis
Binomial name
Dirofilaria immitis
(Leidy, 1856)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You can always count on tooth to make blunders. It's due to the lack of understanding about anything dealing with biology. By posting the following tooth posts evolutionary facts for their evidence. Using evolutionary material for evidence is a proper thing to do. Too bad it has nothing to do with heartworm being a disease or not.
I never said heartworms couldn't be a disease. What I said was mosquitoes transfer heartworm larva, not heartworm disease

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I never said heartworms couldn't be a disease. What I said was mosquitoes transfer heartworm larva, not heartworm disease

Actually what you posted was the following.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The transfer of heartworms is no via disease, nor is it a disease in itself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know where you got the cooky idea that heartworms are a disease, there is no proof of such.

Seems that you are again being untruthful. Why tell lies when it is much easier to learn something. It avoids the embarrassment of repeatedly being shown to state falsehoods.

It should also be pointed out that you have made the claim that a disease only exists when there are symptoms. Some individuals with a disease can be asymptomatic.

As you can see you are wrong abou the assumption that heartworms are a disease. Not to be confused with the fact that they can eventually cause disease, but not necessarily all the time.

What is important in all of this is to learn something and be truthful.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Well sure it does, the only reason for experimentation is for them to choose a food that they personally like, which is not the case as they all come to the same conclusions.

Your trying to tell me that all species experiment with food and that its just some form of magic that they all come to the same choices.

Yes they do experiment, but no its not magic. If you let a baby crawl through a forest with lots of mushrooms, that child will taste all the different types of mushrooms, including any poisonous ones. The baby will either die, or learn from the mistakes. It will also taste anything else, be it bark, grass, dog poo, etc. Due to the fact that each species has a specific type of metabolism, and nutritional requirements, each species will usually come up with a similar diet. But not the same.

Like I told stereo, as soon as he provides a single diet that proves experimentation, I would consider it, however, all species need to have it in their diet for it to be plausable.

OK. How about humans. Go and compare the diets of humans living in different environments. You will find that each culture has a different type of diet. Some will eat potatos, others will eat rice, others will eat snails.

Are you suggesting that all animals have a built in labratory where they can scientifically realize what the food is worth?

Yes. If your body feels like its not getting enough calcium, you will begin to eat things rich in calcium. If you get very hungry, you will choose foods your body knows to be filling.

But your using the human diet as an example as though we have the perfect food.

The human diet is an example of how our diet is not perfect. Everyone's diet is different, and nobody's diet is perfect. There are obese people, there are underweight people, there are sick people.

I just found out this month that I'm alergic to wheat products, no so perfect there.
There are so many flaws with your statement, we have an abundance of sickness related to diet, diabeties, chrons disease, IBS, Diver ticulitus.
There are pages upon pages of problems with our so called perfect diet.

So if the human diet is not perfect, how can you say that we have a built in "target food"? Clearly if the diet is not perfect, and we are constantly experimenting, there is no such thing as a fixed "target food".

Bot flys can lay inside the host.

Looks like botflies can, but you said that flys "bite" humans so that they can lay their eggs. Have you ever been "bitten" by a fly, and have you ever had maggots crawling out of your skin? Now tell me, what do most flys do, when they "bite" humans, or animals?

And stereologist wasn't the only one to come up with the idea that animals experiment with their food. He wasn't even the first. Its almost common sense, really.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Actually what you posted was the following.
Your link didn't take me to anything about the heartworms.

Seems that you are again being untruthful. Why tell lies when it is much easier to learn something. It avoids the embarrassment of repeatedly being shown to state falsehoods.

It should also be pointed out that you have made the claim that a disease only exists when there are symptoms. Some individuals with a disease can be asymptomatic.
Where did you make that up from? I never said anything about symptoms.

What is important in all of this is to learn something and be truthful.
Well with all the things you make up and misunderstand, its not going to be from you, thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Yes they do experiment, but no its not magic.
So then what your saying is its just magic that not a single diet mentions this anywhere. How is it that everything can experiment and no one documents it?

There first must be an understanding of what is meant by experimenting, and what that would entail. If species experimented they would certainly do it all the time. The only time where we see signs of it is when the species is starving. This is EXACTLY why no one lists experimentation in any of the diets. It's obvious that its only occuring when they are starving.

From this angle there is obviously a big difference now in what is viewd as experimentation, and when we see it.

If you have any doubts about this claim, you can reference the squirrel wiki diet, and see it in action for yourself. As with many diets you can see where the species had a main food source but when that disappears, it causes the species to pick up an additional food group. This could be viewd as experimentation, but its not because he only does it when he is starving.

If you let a baby crawl through a forest with lots of mushrooms, that child will taste all the different types of mushrooms, including any poisonous ones. The baby will either die, or learn from the mistakes. It will also taste anything else, be it bark, grass, dog poo, etc. Due to the fact that each species has a specific type of metabolism, and nutritional requirements, each species will usually come up with a similar diet. But not the same.
If a baby is hungry, yes he will do this, anything would if it is in hunger and babys have to be taught what to eat, what not to eat, and when to eat, and when not to eat, and how to eat, and how to prepare to eat, and what to do after they eat. These facts prove that none of it is instinct, which proves the other end of my theory that we were transplanted here. Babys would not make it alone, and if they could we certainly wouldn't have things like day care, child support, and supervision.

OK. How about humans. Go and compare the diets of humans living in different environments. You will find that each culture has a different type of diet. Some will eat potatos, others will eat rice, others will eat snails.
But if that same food was available to all, there would be a fairer assesment. So if you thought that I was wrong based on the fact that not all food is the same everywhere, I already addressed this earlier on.

Yes. If your body feels like its not getting enough calcium, you will begin to eat things rich in calcium. If you get very hungry, you will choose foods your body knows to be filling.
And do you think that instinct from birth tells us to grab a bag of cheese, or go for a bottle of milk, or head out to where we can find the cows teat? I don't believe we have such instinct as this isn't our home. Sure we have instinct but they don't apply here. I'll give you an example. When someone is in need of iron, they feel the need to chew on ice cubes. Now there is no iron in ice cubes, but this is a well documented occurance around the globe. It obviously means that if we were home, we would have a source of iron thats very simular to ice cubes.

The human diet is an example of how our diet is not perfect. Everyone's diet is different, and nobody's diet is perfect. There are obese people, there are underweight people, there are sick people.
Which menas that you little example of us getting ahold of what ever it is that our body is needing is false.

So if the human diet is not perfect, how can you say that we have a built in "target food"? Clearly if the diet is not perfect, and we are constantly experimenting, there is no such thing as a fixed "target food".
It's through a combination of findings through observation of many diets. It's obvious that we are searching for the better food, we have even gone to the extent to creating our own processed food.

Looks like botflies can, but you said that flys "bite" humans so that they can lay their eggs. Have you ever been "bitten" by a fly, and have you ever had maggots crawling out of your skin? Now tell me, what do most flys do, when they "bite" humans, or animals?

And stereologist wasn't the only one to come up with the idea that animals experiment with their food. He wasn't even the first. Its almost common sense, really.
I'm not aware of regualr house flys being able to bite, but if you mean bot flys, no I have never been bitten by one. I have seen many documents about what can happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Your link didn't take me to anything about the heartworms.

Not the first time you have lied about links. I just checked them and they worked.

Where did you make that up from? I never said anything about symptoms.

I'm just trying to educate you. Anything wrong with that?

Well with all the things you make up and misunderstand, its not going to be from you, thats for sure.

You lies are well documented. I have documented many of your purposeful lies. Everyone reading this thread can see that is the case. If you continue to lie you will be exposed.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Not the first time you have lied about links. I just checked them and they worked.
Have you missed your dose of ADHD medication again, I didn't say the link didn't work, I said it didn't take me to anything related to heartworms.

I'm just trying to educate you. Anything wrong with that?
Why and what would you possibly be trying to educate me on when it is YOU that is missing the mark on this. All I have repeated is that mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease, they transfer heartworm larva, there is a difference.

You lies are well documented. I have documented many of your purposeful lies. Everyone reading this thread can see that is the case. If you continue to lie you will be exposed.
And what does exposure do, do you think that people aren't smart enough to read it the first time. Thats not a nice statement. Besides you have been exposed over and over for your doings and your still here, so I don't think your plan is working

Besides do you realy think I would concearn myself with what an evolutionist believes about me? Heck no, anyone that believes in that garbage has obviously got some problems to begin with.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Have you missed your dose of ADHD medication again, I didn't say the link didn't work, I said it didn't take me to anything related to heartworms.

This is not the first time that you have claimed a link was wrong and it won't be the last. Being the only one unable to figure things out simply means you need to work harder to learn.

Why and what would you possibly be trying to educate me on when it is YOU that is missing the mark on this. All I have repeated is that mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease, they transfer heartworm larva, there is a difference.

Teaching you not to lie.
Teaching you that mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal.
Teaching you that your arguments are based on illogical constructs, falsehoods, non sequiturs, logical fallacies, etc.
Teaching you that mosquitoes ARE the vector for heartworm disease. That one seems too be too difficult for you to understand, but I can always hope that someday you can figure out this simple idea.

And what does exposure do, do you think that people aren't smart enough to read it the first time. Thats not a nice statement. Besides you have been exposed over and over for your doings and your still here, so I don't think your plan is working

Regardless of how obvious your repeated lies are you pretend they never happened. That suggests a pathological need to lie. That is the sort of thing hoaxers do. Creationists in general are charlatans. You for example have Tooth's Folly, a well debunked and laughable fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Have you figured out why female mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal?

It's rather simple. You continue to pretend that they require warm blood. Obviously wrong if you have done any research at all. Second graders knew that was false without doing any research.

Any ideas yet?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is not the first time that you have claimed a link was wrong and it won't be the last. Being the only one unable to figure things out simply means you need to work harder to learn.
As far as I can tell, your listing bogus links.

Teaching you not to lie.
Teaching you that mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal.
Teaching you that your arguments are based on illogical constructs, falsehoods, non sequiturs, logical fallacies, etc.
Teaching you that mosquitoes ARE the vector for heartworm disease. That one seems too be too difficult for you to understand, but I can always hope that someday you can figure out this simple idea.
Why do you lie, I never claimed that mosquitoes require a warm meal. No their not, they are the vector for heartworm larva, there is a difference. Soon you will stop lying.

Regardless of how obvious your repeated lies are you pretend they never happened. That suggests a pathological need to lie. That is the sort of thing hoaxers do. Creationists in general are charlatans. You for example have Tooth's Folly, a well debunked and laughable fairy tale.
Just goes to show you how far off you are, I'm no even a creatioist.

Have you figured out why female mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal?

It's rather simple. You continue to pretend that they require warm blood. Obviously wrong if you have done any research at all. Second graders knew that was false without doing any research.

Any ideas yet?
Nope, I never claimed that female mosquitoes require a warm meal.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The first problem is putting a limit on the abilities of the Creatrix. Second, who can say that the Creatrix didn't create evolution? It is a pattern of life after all.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This is not the first time that you have claimed a link was wrong and it won't be the last. Being the only one unable to figure things out simply means you need to work harder to learn. Others can check that link and see that you are mistaken.

Why do you lie, I never claimed that mosquitoes require a warm meal. No their not, they are the vector for heartworm larva, there is a difference. Soon you will stop lying.

Yes you did state that about female mosquitoes. You continued to protest that blood meant warmth. YOu went so far as to claim that mosquitoes would not lay their eggs in a cold place. I'll bet you still have not figured out why mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal. Mosquitoes spread heartworm disease. The disease is known to be caused by a parasite.

Just goes to show you how far off you are, I'm no even a creatioist.

Read again and see that I did not state that you were a creationist. I just compared you to them.

Nope, I never claimed that female mosquitoes require a warm meal.

Guess when you get caught making a serious blunder you feel that the only way out is to tell falsehoods.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

This is not the first time that you have claimed a link was wrong and it won't be the last. Being the only one unable to figure things out simply means you need to work harder to learn. Others can check that link and see that you are mistaken.
Probably depends on the browser they are using.

Yes you did state that about female mosquitoes. You continued to protest that blood meant warmth. YOu went so far as to claim that mosquitoes would not lay their eggs in a cold place. I'll bet you still have not figured out why mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal. Mosquitoes spread heartworm disease. The disease is known to be caused by a parasite.
Thats a non sequitur, what the heck does feeding have to do with laying eggs ?

Read again and see that I did not state that you were a creationist. I just compared you to them.
Well that would be a very poor comparison.

Guess when you get caught making a serious blunder you feel that the only way out is to tell falsehoods.
Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Probably depends on the browser they are using.

That makes it your problem, not mine. Don't claim that the link is no good when the problem is not me or ATS, but the software you elect to use.

Thats a non sequitur, what the heck does feeding have to do with laying eggs ?

What does the material you quoted have anything at all to do your post?

Well that would be a very poor comparison.

No. You tell as many obvious lies as a creationist does. I have documented many of your lies.

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

Thank you for posting another great blunder. This reminds me of when you claimed fungi were plants. You are killing me with these wild fantasies of yours. It may be true that only some species consume blood and that only the females of those species consume blood, but mosquitoes do consume blood.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Have you caught up to the second graders yet and figured out why mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal?

The silence on your end means no. Keep working at it to learn why you were wrong to make that claim.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That makes it your problem, not mine. Don't claim that the link is no good when the problem is not me or ATS, but the software you elect to use.

No one said ATS agreed with you, boy you sure are delusional.

No. You tell as many obvious lies as a creationist does. I have documented many of your lies.
You would have to have documented them, as I surely didn't do them myslef.

Thank you for posting another great blunder. This reminds me of when you claimed fungi were plants. You are killing me with these wild fantasies of yours. It may be true that only some species consume blood and that only the females of those species consume blood, but mosquitoes do consume blood.
I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Have you caught up to the second graders yet and figured out why mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal?

The silence on your end means no. Keep working at it to learn why you were wrong to make that claim.
First you need to get your lie straight, was it a warm meal that is needed, or a warm place to lay eggs.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You would have to have documented them, as I surely didn't do them myslef.

That is more gibberish from someone repeatedly caught telling lies.

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Mosquitoes do consume blood. You claimed they did not.
You also did not post lists proving mosquitoes don't drink blood. That is a falsehood. AS I already pointed out tooth can't admit blunders. Tooth has the inane idea that lies are better than admitting fault. I sure find the endless lies and blunders humorous as do all of the other readers in the thread.

First you need to get your lie straight, was it a warm meal that is needed, or a warm place to lay eggs.

Neither. Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal although you claimed that they did. Mosquitoes do not lay their eggs in warm places and they certainly do not lay eggs in hosts.

This is getting funnier as tooth probably wonders why second graders knew something they can't figure out after days and days.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join