It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Unless one of you "evolutionists" were here when the earth was born, and witnessed our mother continue it's life cycle afterwards, then all of your scientific theories are just guesses, and don't give me the definition of "scientific theory" b/c in it it also states that it could be proven wrong with time, and it usually is.

A common mistake make by you "creationists" is that science is usually proven wrong with time. Another false claim is that no one was there to witness the events. Events leave behind evidence. You know what I'm talking about if you watch any of those CSI shows. They look for the things left behind that tell about what happened. When people look at the world and see the things left behind by previous events they are quite certain that no global flood ever happened.

The creationists got their "thoughts" from thousands of years of folk lore, or fairy tales if you like, or myths w/e it is you prefer. They just decided that the one Mark wrote is the one that actually happened.

Mark did not write about the creation myths. Another biblical figure is named as the one that wrote down the events of genesis.

Just an example, the Sphinx and all work that is published on it is actually false, but taught as fact...
But the scientists that refute the official work are always looked down on, or called phonies and scammers. A team is never assembled to test those finds of a few brave and REAL scientist.

The problem with the alternative claims about the origin of the Sphinx and the date of its construction is that it does not mesh with known information about the area. The claims of excessive erosion are well debunked. The Orion claims are well debunked. If you want to believe in Hancock, Bauval, West, or Schoch feel free to do so.

In 2007 Schoch did present his ideas to the AAAS. I think you should know that before making rather crude statements about the treatment of researchers with unorthodox ideas.

Isn't the job of a scientists to always question and study in order to answer any type of mystery, i mean, if a scientists ever says "It's a fact" then his not much of a scientists. Even Einstein and Darwing were not happy with their work, and both of them even admited to not being happy with their work, b/c a lot of it were just excuses to make the equations work.

It might help if you learned what a fact is. I think you are confusing it with truth. That is not what a fact is. You also seem to be confused about the issue of satisfaction of work and the development of a theory. They are not related issues. Take Einstein. He selected a value for a constant. Decided that was a bad ideas. That concerns a single formula and not the entire theory. Einstein knew and record what he did in that case.

So again, why not stop arguing? and come to more of a realistic conclusion, that it doesn't matter how you got here, but that we have always been here, from the moment our mother earth was born. since bones of humans are found that pre-date any theory, and more are being found that even define evolution today, and creationism.

That would be a false statement. Bones of humans are not found 10Mya, or 50Mya, or 100Mya. No. Creationism is not science and is not defined by new evidence. It is a fixed religious belief that does not match the world we see today. The more evidence that is uncovered the more certain we are that creationism is wrong.

edit on 15-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

When you reply to someone, do you think about the things you are writing?

I never said i was a creationist but you automatically assumed i gave my self that tittle, but you disinfo agents are all the same, nothing but assumptions.

Also, Einstein wrote letters, saying that ALL of his work was not satisfactory b/c he had to make excuses for them to even work, and so did Darwin.

The sphinx is not well documented b/c they no longer allow proper study of it, and that goes for the rest of the pyramids around the world and ancient sites (which the first nations built, not some aliens), and the information doesn't match b/c it's all baloney anyways, Egyptians never built them not the pyramids, which is recorded in the sphinx, but everyone ignores it b/c some big shot with a tittle didn't say so.

Anyways, back to your very lousy reply. Events are recorded, when someone witnessed it happen, if you find a fossil in the ground of the dinosaur you didn't witness anything, just assumptions and speculations as to what could have happened, nothing more nothing less.

And again, about Mark, never did i say he created that myth, all i said was that people for some reason think (religious folk) that his story is the real one, again dude, do you read before you reply?

By the way, they found human remains (fossils) at the same depth, and in the same material as Dinosaurs, some recent ones were found dating way back, more then 200 thousand years.

But no, that can't be true, b/c it's not in a txt book so it must be a hoax or some other bs right?

And there you go again with your "unorthodox this and that", there are people that stop from great minds doing great things, and it DOES happen, like the light bulp for example, the first ones built lasted over 2500 hours, and some over 500 000 hours, so what did they do, they took the same scientists, and forced them to make it have an expiration date, just so they can sell more light bulp.

If they were to admitt that humans have been here for millions of years perhaps more, do you know what happens? Evolution is wrong, and creationism is wrong, that means a lot of bs'ters out there are gonna have to admit they have been lying to protect their own status, but both of us know that's not gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

When you reply to someone, do you think about the things you are writing?

I never said i was a creationist but you automatically assumed i gave my self that tittle, but you disinfo agents are all the same, nothing but assumptions.

Thanks for labeling me a disinfo agent. It shows how assumption riddled your thinking is.

Also, Einstein wrote letters, saying that ALL of his work was not satisfactory b/c he had to make excuses for them to even work, and so did Darwin.

Please provide evidence. I know this is false.

The sphinx is not well documented b/c they no longer allow proper study of it, and that goes for the rest of the pyramids around the world and ancient sites (which the first nations built, not some aliens), and the information doesn't match b/c it's all baloney anyways, Egyptians never built them not the pyramids, which is recorded in the sphinx, but everyone ignores it b/c some big shot with a tittle didn't say so.

More unsubstantiated drivel. Where do you get your wacky ideas?

The Egyptians did build the pyramids. The writing on the blocks tells us so.
There is no "recorded in the Sphinx"

Your arguments are so predictable.

Anyways, back to your very lousy reply. Events are recorded, when someone witnessed it happen, if you find a fossil in the ground of the dinosaur you didn't witness anything, just assumptions and speculations as to what could have happened, nothing more nothing less.

What a cheesy and worthless response. Apparently, you have no idea how science works. Apparently, you have no idea how much evidence can be gleaned from fossils.

And again, about Mark, never did i say he created that myth, all i said was that people for some reason think (religious folk) that his story is the real one, again dude, do you read before you reply?

Dude, do you ever think before you write. You have no idea what you are rambling about when you state that people think Mark is the real one. What sort of nonsense is that? Mark says nothing about creation.

By the way, they found human remains (fossils) at the same depth, and in the same material as Dinosaurs, some recent ones were found dating way back, more then 200 thousand years.

That's a bunch of hooey. Care to provide something to back up this laughable fairy tale?

But no, that can't be true, b/c it's not in a txt book so it must be a hoax or some other bs right?

Seriously. Is this all you can do? You make up rubbish and then pretend that it is okay to make up what amounts to a lie.

And there you go again with your "unorthodox this and that", there are people that stop from great minds doing great things, and it DOES happen, like the light bulp for example, the first ones built lasted over 2500 hours, and some over 500 000 hours, so what did they do, they took the same scientists, and forced them to make it have an expiration date, just so they can sell more light bulp.

Yet another fairy tale. I remember one nitwit story about cars that could get 250 miles per gallon, but the oil companies stopped them. So I ask the clown telling this story why the Japanese don't use the device. I get this blank look. I continue to inform the person that Japanese has very little in the way of resources and imports almost everything. Then I ask why China does not use the device.

The same applies to this light bulb joke. It makes no sense that everyone peacefully agreed to do this without getting greedy and taking their idea somewhere else to make a fortune.

If they were to admitt that humans have been here for millions of years perhaps more, do you know what happens? Evolution is wrong, and creationism is wrong, that means a lot of bs'ters out there are gonna have to admit they have been lying to protect their own status, but both of us know that's not gonna happen.

You don't get it. Creationism has people here from the start. Science says no. Push the origin of humans back another million years and creationism is still wrong. Science just adjusts to the new evidence.

Science is not lying by stating the evidence known today. No scientist is going to gloss over evidence that could make them famous. You've been watching too many crappy movies if you think that scientists lie "to protect their own status."

You need to learn how science works. It sounds to me that you have no idea how science works and are very close minded and do not want to know. You've accepted a position and will refuse to learn.

In the mean time how about forking over some evidence to support your rather odd claims about:
1. Einstein
2. human and dinosaur fossils being together

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
While you are not finding evidence to support your fairy tales I thought I might connect you to a blog discussing Schoch's claims. It's an interesting read showing how evidence is collected and used in scientific studies.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Here is another essay on Schoch from Heiser. Heiser is famous for showing that Sitchin is way off the mark in his supposed translations of Sumerian texts.
michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

1: watch "Thunderbolts of the Gods" they mention the letters there, other wise im gonna have to back track like a mofo.

2: Malachite Man, read on it, and that is just one example.

And yeah, it's kind of fun playing the assumptions game, now i know why yall so addicted to it. the only reason i decided to join the party, is b/c you disinfo agents are always rude with your reply's, it's always the same.

About the light bulp, how would they make a fortune off of something that last forever? they make a fortune if it breaks down and demand becomes high.

Search up about the first nylon stocking ever made, they towed cars with it, it didn't tear or rip, it was stronger then steel or spiders silk.

And yes they did put a law into effect which is called Planned obsolescence, read your # sir.

No scientists would risk loosing his status also. If he is threatened with it, which also happens, a lot.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

1: watch "Thunderbolts of the Gods" they mention the letters there, other wise im gonna have to back track like a mofo.

So your evidence is your recollection of a video. That video is about a long dropped idea called the electric universe, which is demonstrably wrong. You got any real evidence or you just want to pretend that somewhere, someplace might be evidence to support your claim?

2: Malachite Man, read on it, and that is just one example.

So you are posting a hoax made up by creationists? Wow. Good going.

evolutionwiki.org...
fundiesvatheists.lefora.com...
You might to read up on pathetic a hoax this is.

And yeah, it's kind of fun playing the assumptions game, now i know why yall so addicted to it. the only reason i decided to join the party, is b/c you disinfo agents are always rude with your reply's, it's always the same.

You might want to know that calling people disinfo agents is not only rude, but can get you banned from ATS.

About the light bulp, how would they make a fortune off of something that last forever? they make a fortune if it breaks down and demand becomes high.

I can't believe I have to explain such a trivial idea, but here goes. You sell them at 10x the cost of a normal bulb and the demand for bulbs will not end during your lifetime. Not too hard to figure out.

Search up about the first nylon stocking ever made, they towed cars with it, it didn't tear or rip, it was stronger then steel or spiders silk.

How about an actual link for this fairy tale of yours.

And yes they did put a law into effect which is called Planned obsolescence, read your # sir.

You sure are gullible.

No scientists would risk loosing his status also. If he is threatened with it, which also happens, a lot.

You do have to stop watching all of those bad movies. You have not a clue as to how science works. You should attend a meeting some time to see what actually happens. No one is guarding the status quo. To get ahead you have to be different. You have to show something new. That's the point of publishing. It's new material and new ideas and things that challenge the accepted.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks for telling me about the Malachite Man hoax.

I was aware of other creationist hoaxes such as the Llano hammer and Paluxy dinosaur prints.
www.oldearth.org...

It's always important to bring such hoaxes into the limelight so that people can begin to recognize what a hoax is all about. Hoaxes tend to come up again and again so it pays to be aware.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Wow dude, i don't even know what to say to you man, but your more stubborn then any creationists or evolutionists i ever met, Fairy tale? about the light bulps and Planned obsolescence? did you even read up on it or just make an automatic response like you usually do?

Honeslty man, your the reason i stopped coming to this website until today, people like you say others are close minded but you are so binded to your txt book theories you wont even open your mind to others.

There is no point of even talking to you, nothing but insults and looking down on others like your so much better then others, just like most professors and so called teachers now a days, above everyone but not the law eh?

I am gonna say this one more time, wtf are you doing on this website, and don't give that # about having to hear both sides of the story, if all you have are preached theories that are repeated over and over again and in hand you preach them to other's on a website that is made to question those rediculous story's of bs people like you cling to, THERE is nothing you tell from a rock or fossil if it is from an animal or plant, but what it's insides looked like....

So don't even think about trying to sell me that bs that now you are being offended b/c you can tell a lot from a rock, BS i say, the only thing you can do is specualte and make guesses. 90% of this world hasn't even been discovered, scientists still don't even know how this planet got created or how the dinosaurs actually behaved and sounded like.

They don't even know where humans came from, it's all just guesses, and what i preach are guesses also, but to me they make more sense then "A monkey became a man one day", what a crock of #.

Don't care about being banned from this site anymore, it's filled with tunnel visioned individuals such as your self.
Claiming to know something about everything also, to tell you the truth, just like everyone else including me, you don't know jack # about nothing.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So, is it that the people on the video don't understand the concept of 'proof', or they don't understand the concept of 'natural selection'? First fail - Peanut Butter is not alive, just an observation. What am I suppose to infer about a jar that 'hasn't been opened'. Is that to say at one point it was NEVER open? Just curious. The food industry counts on people who package food correctly. Not on a 'roll of the dice'. It's why they pasteurize things. it's why they irradiate things. It's why the vacuum pack things. It's why they take precautions. It's why they sterilze the peanut butter jar BEFORE they use it. It's called bacteria. Wanna know something, you can't see bacteria with the naked eye, but I know it's there. I can't see the Divine either, but I know it's there. I can see the Bible, it's easy, you can see the bloody fingerprints of angry monkeys all over it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Wow dude, i don't even know what to say to you man, but your more stubborn then any creationists or evolutionists i ever met, Fairy tale? about the light bulps and Planned obsolescence? did you even read up on it or just make an automatic response like you usually do?

Wow dude. I am well aware of these claims. Your responses read like a super gullible person wiling to accept anything that is consider not the norm. Sounds like you took it hook, line, and sinker.

Honeslty man, your the reason i stopped coming to this website until today, people like you say others are close minded but you are so binded to your txt book theories you wont even open your mind to others.

This is a typical valueless argument in which you show people that you do not understand how textbooks are formed, and are willing to accept anything without question that is in opposition regardless of how incorrect that idea may be.

Ever thought about providing some evidence? All we have is your word for it that these are relevant issues.

There is no point of even talking to you, nothing but insults and looking down on others like your so much better then others, just like most professors and so called teachers now a days, above everyone but not the law eh?

You start with insults and now pretend that when people stand up to you that the other person must be insulting. Typical.

I am gonna say this one more time, wtf are you doing on this website, and don't give that # about having to hear both sides of the story, if all you have are preached theories that are repeated over and over again and in hand you preach them to other's on a website that is made to question those rediculous story's of bs people like you cling to, THERE is nothing you tell from a rock or fossil if it is from an animal or plant, but what it's insides looked like....

So now when you can't defend your position and probably might even realize how weak and possibly uninformed your position you ask for the other side to leave.
1. You have no evidence only wild eyed claims that are easily debunked
2. there is plenty to tell from fossils IF you took the time to learn

So don't even think about trying to sell me that bs that now you are being offended b/c you can tell a lot from a rock, BS i say, the only thing you can do is specualte and make guesses. 90% of this world hasn't even been discovered, scientists still don't even know how this planet got created or how the dinosaurs actually behaved and sounded like.

Another typical response. I see two logical fallacies. In one you argue from personal ignorance as you did above. In the other you argue that since there are plenty of interesting things left to learn that we therefore know nothing.

They don't even know where humans came from, it's all just guesses, and what i preach are guesses also, but to me they make more sense then "A monkey became a man one day", what a crock of #.

You are quite mixed up about science. It is not speculation. What you do is to latch onto an idea without the need for supporting evidence. You've provided nothing other than a mention of an infamous creationist hoax. You speculate. Scientists collect evidence and facts and then attempt to explain those facts. They construct theories. The theories are tested and retested. Here theory is not the same as one of your wild eyed speculations.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you open your mind to the evidence and do the hard work required to learn, then you too can see how wrong your statements are.

Don't care about being banned from this site anymore, it's filled with tunnel visioned individuals such as your self.
Claiming to know something about everything also, to tell you the truth, just like everyone else including me, you don't know jack # about nothing.

There you again spouting how you have a closed mind. In fact, it sounds to me like you reject education and denying ignorance. Why not make the effort to learn. It is not easy. It is a difficult road at times, but well worth it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Oh blah blah blah, went through your so called "education" more like training then anything else. The only thing that makes sense is math in these Training programs.

And what you have been trained are wild speculations also, like me, you choose to only believe one side of the story, i used to believe the things you study, but my mind is more open then yours so other theories seem more attractive, nothing wrong with that b/c even in history people like your self end up being wrong anyways. You have taken in some information and now it is the only truth for you, nothing else, and i am the close minded person, right on man.

Evolution is BS in the way they "train" it to people, it's inconclusive studies that are taught as fact, even that peanut butter video is full of it. Even what you study is far fetched, your just to proud to admit it.

At least i have an open mind about multiple theories, even the really, what you call it, ridiculous ones, or the far fetched ones, but you, no, you know for a fact of what happened right? b/c you were there when it all took place?

And just to see if your as gullible as me, answer me this, do you believe that the first nations were more advanced then the Europeans (Spaniards) when they landed to massacre millions of natives?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You state that only the math makes sense. Is that theoretical math or applied math?

And what you have been trained are wild speculations also, like me, you choose to only believe one side of the story, i used to believe the things you study, but my mind is more open then yours so other theories seem more attractive, nothing wrong with that b/c even in history people like your self end up being wrong anyways. You have taken in some information and now it is the only truth for you, nothing else, and i am the close minded person, right on man.

That makes me chuckle because you are missing the point of science. The facts are verified time and time again. Your education could not have gone too far, because you keep referring to textbooks as if that is the end all of knowledge. If you think people like myself end up being wrong, then take a look at yourself where you offer the name of a well known hoax as some sort of preposterous evidence of humans and dinosaurs coexisting.

So far you have stated your position and nothing else.

Evolution is BS in the way they "train" it to people, it's inconclusive studies that are taught as fact, even that peanut butter video is full of it. Even what you study is far fetched, your just to proud to admit it.

This is just another pointless rant of no value. I hear these sorts of rants from people who do NOT finish school. Is that the case here? It might or might not be. All I keep seeing are arguments from personal ignorance and no substance.

At least i have an open mind about multiple theories, even the really, what you call it, ridiculous ones, or the far fetched ones, but you, no, you know for a fact of what happened right? b/c you were there when it all took place?

You are exhibiting a common mistake in which people think accepting anything at all is being open minded. An open mind is one which decides cases on their merits and not prejudices. Thinking that dinosaurs and humans coexisted would require evidence. So far the evidence is overwhelmingly against.

And just to see if your as gullible as me, answer me this, do you believe that the first nations were more advanced then the Europeans (Spaniards) when they landed to massacre millions of natives?

Depends on what you mean by advanced. They developed writing independently. They developed stone work independently. They developed astronomy independently. They developed agriculture.

Some things they did not develop:
1. the wheel as a tool - they did have it as a toy
2. metal refining

Obviously this is a very short list of a few items.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just more advanced in general, the....

As in they had religion way before the Eastern countries, developed Apartments building 5 stories high that housed 100's of people, WAY before "whites" lets call em that. Irrigation systems, meditation, trading routes, and they were connected from Canada all the way to south america, speaking over 300 languages, you get he gist of advanced or what?

I finished school painfully, listening to those people spewing bs over and over again was just exhausting,
and again, it's all speculations, you can call it w/e you want, it's all a guessing game kids are playing, over and over.

im not gonna waste my time talking to you, even if i mention someone or somethning where i get some of my ideas from or some that confirmed mine, and you automatically claim it to be a hoax b/c others have claimed it to be.

Waste of time nothing else, peace out!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

As in they had religion way before the Eastern countries, developed Apartments building 5 stories high that housed 100's of people, WAY before "whites" lets call em that. Irrigation systems, meditation, trading routes, and they were connected from Canada all the way to south america, speaking over 300 languages, you get he gist of advanced or what?

Irrigation systems were in use in the Old World too. Cathedrals were built in Europe that were much bigger than what was built in the New World. Meditation was in the Old World. Trading routes in the Old World covered a much larger area with greater commerce. They were connected from Europe to Japan in the Old World. You get the gist of this or not?

I finished school painfully, listening to those people spewing bs over and over again was just exhausting,
and again, it's all speculations, you can call it w/e you want, it's all a guessing game kids are playing, over and over.

Seems that you need to repeat school and learn why it's not speculation. You can learn about basic ideas such as collecting evidence and developing theories and testing those theories.

im not gonna waste my time talking to you, even if i mention someone or somethning where i get some of my ideas from or some that confirmed mine, and you automatically claim it to be a hoax b/c others have claimed it to be.

You claim others are guessing and speculating and you can't seem to tolerate it when you make reference to a well debunked hoax. No wonder you had found school to be painful.

Waste of time nothing else, peace out!

You are welcome to enjoy your lack of understanding of issues. It is the easy way out. Learning is not easy. It takes dedication and a great deal of effort.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

It doesn't matter. You can't prove intention. You would need to prove a specific food was designed and intended for a creature to eat and use it as the basis of your comparison. But you do not have this template that you base your hypothesis on, so you have no way to determine if its true or false. Without an intelligent being there is no intention, so the onus is still on you to prove target food, and associate it with the entity that intended it. If not, you can't prove target food
Thats the glory of the observation, all the facts point to my claim that all species are looking for a specific food.

As an example of what happens when a species is in phase one of hunger... They are eating almost everything within a food group, at leat proving that the intended food is in that group. When a species picks up an additional food group as in the case of the squirrel, that you can see on wiki, he is out of seasonal food and having to settle for the next best thing. Best being accessibility, which could depend on many factors. A species will go back to phase one food once it becomes available again. This is proof positive that these events are NOT experimentation, but rather instinct.

The other part of the observation tells us that all units in a species choose the same food, and they do this without teaching each other, without holding meetings to inform the others etc...

The only way that animals can have intended food preprogramed into their brains, is if someone was present at one pont to program them. Evolution makes no claims in these findings.

The fact that all units of a species accept the same food tells us once again that it's not experimentation and its certainly not personal choice of any sorts.
edit on 16-4-2013 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Did that ages ago. The only denier is someone tooth who claims that mosquitoes do not consume blood.
When are you going to prove that animals experiment with food.

That's another bald faced lie. It's also wrong. You are beyond clueless when it comes to anything biological. I have repeatedly made it clear that I would rather see you post more inane statements than give you an answer that SECOND GRADERS knew.

You've gone so off the deep end that you made the following post.
When are you going to prove that animals experiment with food ?

Are you realizing that you are not as smart as a second grader and want to change your position. Go ahead and figure out what second graders already know.
You keep claiming that I made such a claim and giving links that prove that I didn't.

Keep trolling.

t has been proven that animals experiment with food. Experimentation is the norm. That is how animals behave. That is what happens when animals are opportunistic.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

Common animals that have been proven to experiment with food include:
1. Deer - proved in multiple threads
2. Squirrels - proved in multiple threads
3. Mice - proved in multiple threads
4. Rats - proved in multiple threads

What we are waiting for is tooth to provide the first piece of evidence they believe supports their folly.
First off you keep making the false claim that I said that mosquitoes require a warm meal, that is false and I'm waiting for you to prove it.

You also tried sneaking out of one of your lies when I asked you to prove animals experiment with food.
You also tried sneaking out of another one of your lies, when I asked you to prove that I claimed mosquitoes require a warm meal.
You also tried sneaking out of another one of your lies, when I proved to you that heartworms and heartworm disease are not the same thing.
You also tried sneaking out of another lie when I proved to you that mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease, they transfer heartworms, and yes there is a big difference, notice how they are spelled differently.

You lied, and made the false claim that you proved that a few animals experiment with food, It's a lie and you know it. There is no proof that ANY diet supports the idea of experimentation and I challenged you to provide a single diet that makes the false claim and you failed to produce even one. Instead you had to devise your own theor as to why they don't list any diet with expermentation. If I was looking for another theory I would probably settle for evolution, but I'm not, I'm looking for facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX

Pretty sure you don't understand how evolution works. For starters, man and apes SHARE a COMMON ANCESTOR. Man didn't evolve from monkeys, and monkeys didn't evolve from man.

Think of them as separate branches of the same tree.

Evolution does not happen in one day. If you believe this, you are lacking the correct education about the subject. The only thing that can prove evolution wrong would be for God itself to come right out and say it. No, hidden clues, no "speaking" through others.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

When are you going to prove that animals experiment with food.

That's a lie because much evidence has been posted.

When are you going to post the first piece of evidence for your folly?
Not a single piece of evidence has been posted. The onus is on you to support your ludicrous claims.

First off you keep making the false claim that I said that mosquitoes require a warm meal, that is false and I'm waiting for you to prove it.

Already posted it. Everyone knows you are not telling the truth.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

What we are waiting for is tooth to provide the first piece of evidence they believe supports their folly.

Already proved animals experiment with food. So you lie about that.
Already posted links about the warm meals. So you lie about that.
You are confused when a disease and a parasite have the same name. Being loud about it is making everyone laugh at you.

You also tried sneaking out of another lie when I proved to you that mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease, they transfer heartworms, and yes there is a big difference, notice how they are spelled differently.

H-E-A-R-T-W-O-R-M is the same spelling. I know that is hard for you to understand, but the disease and the parasite share the same name.

You lied, and made the false claim that you proved that a few animals experiment with food, It's a lie and you know it.

Your puerile lies are making you a laughing stock.

There is no proof that ANY diet supports the idea of experimentation and I challenged you to provide a single diet that makes the false claim and you failed to produce even one. Instead you had to devise your own theor as to why they don't list any diet with expermentation.

Already proved that diets are incomplete.

If I was looking for another theory I would probably settle for evolution, but I'm not, I'm looking for facts.

Maybe you should post your first.

The onus has always been on you to provide evidence for this nonsense called Tooth's Folly.

edit on 16-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Evolution is a fact. But who or what formed matter (finite) for evolution to take place?

What kind of existence is there before matter (finite)?

To site the Bible: In the bible it does say: God said, Let earth bring forth all living things. So basically. God did not really form life. It was earth that brought forth life.

I don't know how religious bible believers cant read those verses as they are written. They would know that evolution is a fact.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's a lie because much evidence has been posted.

When are you going to post the first piece of evidence for your folly?
Not a single piece of evidence has been posted. The onus is on you to support your ludicrous claims.
When are you going to stop lying? There has NEVER been any evidence that proves that animals experiment with food, if your claiming you have, its a bald face lie. There has NEVER been anything documented that concurs with the idea that animals experiment with food.

What we do have is a solid understanding that we have a diet for all species and that the definition of diet is food that is habitually eaten, in other words no experimentation. This is your folly for sure

Already posted it. Everyone knows you are not telling the truth.

You also tried sneaking out of one of your lies when I asked you to prove animals experiment with food.
You also tried sneaking out of another one of your lies, when I asked you to prove that I claimed mosquitoes require a warm meal.
You also tried sneaking out of another one of your lies, when I proved to you that heartworms and heartworm disease are not the same thing.

You have never proven that deer experiment with food, that is a bald face lie, deer don't experiment with food, they are however in a phase two diet which might lead you to believe that, but if so answer why they all eat the same things, How come they never eat cat, or dog, or goat, or cow?
Deer have a concise diet, you can view it youself on wikipedia or any other diet sharring site.
Squirrels have a concise diet, you can also see it on wikipedia as well, we even know about an off season diet they have as well.
Mice have a concise diet which is also accessable from wikipedia.
Rats diets are also on wikipedia.
Again anytime we have a known diet for any species its a fact that they aren't experimenting with food. When are you going to quit acting like a child and pretending that this experimenting is going on while you are unable to produce a sliver of fact to support it?
You may have missunderstood my intentions from the get go about Target Food and assumed it was a made up term that is not supported by anything and only existed in my mind, and that I wanted to see how many followers I could gain. I'm sorry this is NOT anything like evolution, there are facts to back it up and the facts are obvious. Until you are able to provide explanation about those facts and how it is that they don't prove there is intended direction in food choices, you will never be able to get anywhere with me about this. The facts are the facts, and the facts speak for themselves.

Already proved animals experiment with food. So you lie about that.
Already posted links about the warm meals. So you lie about that.
You are confused when a disease and a parasite have the same name. Being loud about it is making everyone laugh at you.
You have NEVER shared a diet with ANYONE including myself that explains a species experimenting with food. If it were even possible we would have all units of a species eating different food when the same food is available and we don't.

H-E-A-R-T-W-O-R-M is the same spelling. I know that is hard for you to understand, but the disease and the parasite share the same name.
Heartworm, is NOT a disease, heartworm disease is a disease. You are taking liberties that even someone that doesn't speak english can see is wrong.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join