It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Great now all you have to learn is that a disease and a parasite can share the same name.
Your puerile thinking about the 's' makes everyone laugh at you.

And you lie about the mosquitoes and blood consumption.
But they don't, heartworms, and heartworm disease are two very different definitions, and when you graduate from second grade, you will realize this.

Of course you stated that fungi are plants. It is a typical comment from you illustrating your utter lack of understanding of issues dealing with biology.

And you finally figured out a pathetic excuse to cover up your stupendous blunder that mosquitos lay their eggs in hosts.

When tooth pretends that he was referring to mosquitoes and their transfer of paraste larva he is lying. Here is what he posted.
Thats because that comment was in reference to what the deer sees, and I can see how he would claim fungi growths to be in the same plant family.

More idiotic lies from tooth. Tooth already accepted that deer and other animals eat rocks and dirt on a regular basis.
You once again lied. You totally missed the fact that my comment that species don't eat rocks and dirt was a metaphor. You obviously thought that all you had to do was find something that does eat those things and you would win by proving me wrong. You totally missed the point, it was over your head, its not nor has it ever been about particulars of a diet, its about the patterns in all diets.

I wrote

And I proved that deer and other animals habitually eat dirt and rocks at mineral licks.

Tooth's response

Which I said was fine, so its a natural part of their diet.
Again, either way, you are wrong, because its never been about specifics in diet, its about patterns.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You mean to tell me this uber-complex process happened by chance? Incrementally? Actually, I think evolution is ignorant propaganda. Micro evolution is another story, but claiming that evolution is responsible for the origin of life is beyond stupid. If nothing else, who/what/ orchestrates the elaborate dance, or who/what tells the four nucleic acid bases how to arrange themselves that make up our DNA?

To say that all of this happens by chance, or accident is like claiming a tornado that hits an airplane parts junkyard can assemble a 747. There is nothing in our non-living world that does not have a creator...nothing. Yet, we are to believe that life, a trillion times more complex, just happened...over time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

When are you going to stop lying? Never. We all know that.

Animals experimenting with food proved for:
1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels
And stereo lies to protect his false image. You can't will this into existence, you need proof for this and so far you have come up with nothing. None of these mentioned even come close to experiment with food, and in fact all have KNOWN diets, so your lying again.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

Animals experiment with food - proven
You have never PROVEN a thing, aside from having the intelligence of a second grader which you keep associating with.

Why don't you try a better excuse such as, tooth's spelling and writing are so poor that no one can understand most of the gibberish tooth posts.

1. Animals experiment with food - proven multiple times
2. Tooth stated mosquitoes require a warm meal - proven
3. Heart disease and the heartworm parasites share the same name - proven
4. Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease - proven
5. Tooth write a name that was plural - proven
6. Tooth's lies that people do not provide proof against his inane folly - proven multiple times
7. Concise diets already proven false.
So are you saying that your unsure about your claims because my skills are so poor?
You have never proven that animals experiment with food, People on ATS would love to see it if you have, I know I would.
I never stated mosquitoes require a warm meal and have asked you many times to prove it.
Heartworms and heartworm disease are NOT spelled the same.
You never claimed that mosquitoes were just a vector for hearworm disease, what you said was that mosquitoes infect the host with heartworm disease which is not possible.
Yes heartworm and heartworms are two different things, I think your learning.
I don't have a folly, but you sure do, and you have never provided anything that proves target food to be false, I am glad at least that now your lying and admitting that you recieved such information instead of lying and claiming I have never shared proof.
Concise diets proven false is a misnomer. If its listed as a diet, than its said to be food that is habitually eaten so we obviously know about it. You lied again.

No matter how many times you lie about this it is still a lie. Multiple posters in multiple threads have shown you are wrong.

A claim based on your inability to read and understand simple English. Heartworm is a disease as proved by all of my links.
Wrong, heartworm is a worm, notice how it ends in worm, heartworm disease is a disease.

Very poor english skills.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

So Where is your proof of such well defined diets that "members of the same species" always choose the same food and never accidently eat something that kills them.

All I see is YOUR words claiming what YOU have seen is fact.

Could you use a reputable source that shares your opinion?
The first thing you will want to do is research the definition of the term diet. You will see that its food that is habitually eaten, obviously we know about it if its habitually eaten. In other words if its listed in a diet, then its habitually eaten. When those foods are no longer available for any reason, a species will have to venture off its menu, but by no means does it experiment. It goes to the next closest thing that IT thinks would be its target food. This could be from appearnace, smell, or so on.

My proof is an observation in ALL diets, not just one or two. I could post 50 diets for you to check for youself but I have enough confidence in what I have found to tell you that it applys to ALL diets.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is another video without the religious slant. Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by divideandconquer

but claiming that evolution is responsible for the origin of life is beyond stupid.

You are confused. Abiogenesis is about the origin of life.

If nothing else, who/what/ orchestrates the elaborate dance, or who/what tells the four nucleic acid bases how to arrange themselves that make up our DNA?

The main method is replication of an existing strand.

To say that all of this happens by chance, or accident is like claiming a tornado that hits an airplane parts junkyard can assemble a 747. There is nothing in our non-living world that does not have a creator...nothing. Yet, we are to believe that life, a trillion times more complex, just happened...over time.

Not all. Not even close. Evolution is a slow change, not a sudden event.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Great now all you have to learn is that a disease and a parasite can share the same name.
Your puerile thinking about the 's' makes everyone laugh at you. They laugh at you as you claim that heartworm and heartworm are not the same word.

Thats because that comment was in reference to what the deer sees, and I can see how he would claim fungi growths to be in the same plant family.

Not true., You made that claim later after you were shown to be wrong - AGAIN!
You have no idea what a deer thinks or sees. Only a doufus would claim that.

You totally missed the fact that my comment that species don't eat rocks and dirt was a metaphor. You obviously thought that all you had to do was find something that does eat those things and you would win by proving me wrong. You totally missed the point, it was over your head, its not nor has it ever been about particulars of a diet, its about the patterns in all diets.

After one idiotic lie tooth responds with another even lamer lie. There was no metaphor involved. Tooth you are wrong and your posts show you wrong and no amount of lying changes that.

Again, either way, you are wrong, because its never been about specifics in diet, its about patterns.

Simply more childish excuses. Tooth you are wrong and everyone is laughing at your blunder, upon blunder.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Listen dude, all you do is call people liars, it's not only you don't get me wrong but what is the point in continuing your conversation, all you do is express how much of an idiot you think some other person is...

And don't get emotional please, but when someone gives you an answer of what they believe, and shows you work by other people, receiving information just like you did through other's, you don't seem to actually read it, but ignore it as a whole and stick out your own opinion anyways, and if someone does point into a direction, you reply INSTANTLY calling it a hoax or a fairy tale, or your favorite "LIE"

You don't know if evolution is a FACT, no one does, if they did there would be no reason to continue studying it, it would just be known.

And i am not taking creationists side to, they are in the same boat as you are, just different words being passed around, can't you have a civilized conversation for crying out loud?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

After your bumbling whine of a start to your post you actually wrote something interesting. Thank you.

You don't know if evolution is a FACT, no one does, if they did there would be no reason to continue studying it, it would just be known.

The issue here is what is meant by fact. Science uses terms in special ways. It's a jargon.

In common language we often confuse words with other words. We do not try to that precise with our speech. It often isn't necessary. In common language a fact is often confused with truth. That's isn't actually the meaning of the word, but in common speech it is okay to be a bit sloppy.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and verifiable observation, in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts.

Evolution is a fact. We see that fact through such simple observations that in ancient rocks there are no fossil fish. Then in later rocks there are fossil fish. Something changed. Life on Earth changed. There is a time before mammals. There is a time before reptiles. There is a time before amphibians. There is a time before trees. New forms of life appear on Earth. More detailed studies show incredibly smooth transitions from say reptiles to mammals. The fossil record is an observable and verifiable observation.

The theories of evolution describe how this change occurred. There is the fact of evolution. There is the theory of evolution. These are two distinct, but related things.

I want to mention a few things from your earlier posts

for example the moon landing, why did they abandon it?

They quit before someone died. It was a management decision.

I mean, most research is funded by military, that's gotta raise some eyebrows you know?

Do you mean most research studies or most money or most researchers? There are lots of ways to track it. Probably not most research studies or most researchers.

Einstein wrote letters, saying that ALL of his work was not satisfactory

You never did support this claim. It's false.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Your puerile thinking about the 's' makes everyone laugh at you. They laugh at you as you claim that heartworm and heartworm are not the same word.

I'm going to have to agree with another poster on here,

Listen dude, all you do is call people liars, it's not only you don't get me wrong but what is the point in continuing your conversation, all you do is express how much of an idiot you think some other person is...

And don't get emotional please, but when someone gives you an answer of what they believe, and shows you work by other people, receiving information just like you did through other's, you don't seem to actually read it, but ignore it as a whole and stick out your own opinion anyways, and if someone does point into a direction, you reply INSTANTLY calling it a hoax or a fairy tale, or your favorite "LIE"

And i am not taking creationists side to, they are in the same boat as you are, just different words being passed around, can't you have a civilized conversation for crying out loud?

other poster

Great, now all you need to learn is that these two don't have the same name. One is called heartworms, and the other is called heartworm disease.

Not true., You made that claim later after you were shown to be wrong - AGAIN!
You have no idea what a deer thinks or sees. Only a doufus would claim that
So now your making the claim that deer would know that fungi is not a plant, do you have some proof or are you just trolling again.

After one idiotic lie tooth responds with another even lamer lie. There was no metaphor involved. Tooth you are wrong and your posts show you wrong and no amount of lying changes that.
I should know what it is, I wrote it, why are you going to now claim that you know more about what I'm writting than I do?

Simply more childish excuses. Tooth you are wrong and everyone is laughing at your blunder, upon blunder.
Most of this argument has been way over your head boy blunder, Keep trolling.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by divideandconquer
You mean to tell me this uber-complex process happened by chance? Incrementally? Actually, I think evolution is ignorant propaganda. Micro evolution is another story, but claiming that evolution is responsible for the origin of life is beyond stupid. If nothing else, who/what/ orchestrates the elaborate dance, or who/what tells the four nucleic acid bases how to arrange themselves that make up our DNA?

Read my signature. Evolution is NOTHING like a 747 being assembled by a hurricane. To claim that is strawman and is ridiculous.

Where does science or any scientist claim that evolution is responsible for creating the first life? All that shows is ignorance on your part as to the difference between evolution and abiogenesis. You just demonstrated a prime example that justifies why creationists are mocked. They are often completely ignorant of science, and just go spouting nonsense like that because they read it on some website. They don't even bother to do any actual research. The theory of evolution doesn't claim to have created the first life. We don't know the answer to the question of how the first life arrived on earth. That doesn't mean evolution is wrong. It also doesn't mean god is false. Do the research instead of just believing what is emotionally appealing to you.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by divideandconquer

OMG.....747....TORNADO....JUNKYARD....OMG...

Realy.....again?

FCS, Get a new metaphore.

All that one does is demonstrate your ignorance of the evolutionary process.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

These have been proven by many people in many threads. No matter how often you lie, the proof has been posted.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

We know that second graders are smarter than you. They figured out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal in seconds and you have been unable to do that for 2 weeks now.

Why don't you try a better excuse such as, tooth's spelling and writing are so poor that no one can understand most of the gibberish tooth posts.

6. Tooth's lies that people do not provide proof against his inane folly - proven multiple times

It is so funny to see someone grasping onto a plural as if it meant anything. It is typical of the childishness that goes along with the blatant lying.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm going to have to agree with another poster on here,

So what. All of the other posters agree with me.

Great, now all you need to learn is that these two don't have the same name. One is called heartworms, and the other is called heartworm disease.

So you continue with your puerile failure. Big deal. One is called heartworm parasite and the other is heartworm disease.

Heartworm disease is like other infectious diseases and may be spread by a vector as heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes.
en.wikipedia.org...

Transmission of infectious diseases may also involve a vector. Vectors may be mechanical or biological.

So now your making the claim that deer would know that fungi is not a plant, do you have some proof or are you just trolling again.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that deer use the same taxonomy employed by evolutionary biologists? As I stated before you have no idea what a deer thinks or sees. Only a doufus would claim that.

I should know what it is, I wrote it, why are you going to now claim that you know more about what I'm writting than I do?

We all know what you wrote and it speaks for itself no matter how much you pretend you wrote something other than what you wrote.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

So you still lie, you actually believe that deer experiment with food. What foods are they expermenting with exactly?

We know that second graders are smarter than you. They figured out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal in seconds and you have been unable to do that for 2 weeks now.

It's clear from all your lies that you live in your own little world. When are you going to prove any of this is the question, ya why don't you do that, prove something for a change.

It is so funny to see someone grasping onto a plural as if it meant anything. It is typical of the childishness that goes along with the blatant lying.
It's only silly to you because it caught you in a bald face lie. You obviously can't have heartworms confused with heartworm disease.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So what. All of the other posters agree with me.
No they don't, your delusional, and funny at the same time, you actually think that mosquitoes can transfer an infestation of worms that instantly guarantee heartworm disease.

So you continue with your puerile failure. Big deal. One is called heartworm parasite and the other is heartworm disease.
So after dozens of posts your finally fessing up that you have been lying all this time
Good for you. Now do you understand that unless a link mentions disease at the end they are only referring to the parasitic infection.

Heartworm disease is like other infectious diseases and may be spread by a vector as heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes.
Again its like claiming that mosquitoes transfer fever when they don't, they spread malaria which causes fever, big difference.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that deer use the same taxonomy employed by evolutionary biologists? As I stated before you have no idea what a deer thinks or sees. Only a doufus would claim that.
And I don't have to, all I have to know is wether or not he could accept fungi growths as the same as plants, and its pretty easy to see happen.

We all know what you wrote and it speaks for itself no matter how much you pretend you wrote something other than what you wrote.
And your here to tell me and set me straight that you understand more about what I wrote then I do right?

This is why YOUR called boy blunder, not me.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I agree with you, animals DO NOT experiment with food, neither do humans b/c animals and everything else has eaten each other and vise versa for over what period of time now? since stereo believes in evolution maybe Stereo can shed some light on it?

Like i said, A deer would eat meat rarely but only if the deer in question is experiencing a deficiency, like calcium or something, but the Deer isn't experimenting, his damn well knows exactly what he/she is doing.

Now rats and mice, those tests are run in LABS Stereo, there they are practically FORCED to eat what they can find and even then, over so many years of your beloved evolution (stereo) they have already eaten everything there is possible to eat.

And why are you two arguing about diets again?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

This has been repeatedly proved by multiple posters.

1. deer
2. mice
3. rats
4. squirrels

We know that second graders are smarter than you. They figured out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal in seconds and you have been unable to do that for weeks now.

When are you going to provide the FIRST piece of evidence as many posters have requested?

It's only silly to you because it caught you in a bald face lie. You obviously can't have heartworms confused with heartworm disease.

There you go telling a bald faced lie. The only one confused is you. From the start I have been clear about this. The only reason you have brought this up is to pretend that you had somethign to say, when in fact the origin of all of this is your blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

No they don't, your delusional, and funny at the same time, you actually think that mosquitoes can transfer an infestation of worms that instantly guarantee heartworm disease.

More ridiculous nonsense as part of puerile commentary based on your lack of understanding of anything biological.

So you continue with your puerile failure. Big deal. One is called heartworm parasite and the other is heartworm disease. I have used those terms correctly from the beginning while you have blundered along going from mosquitoes laying their eggs in hosts, to mosquitoes laying their larva in hosts, to mosquitoes looking for warm bodies to lay the larva of parasites, to now where you are trying to catch up to my level of knowledge - which you will never be able to do.

Again its like claiming that mosquitoes transfer fever when they don't, they spread malaria which causes fever, big difference.

Just more puerile commentary that makes no sense at all.

And I don't have to, all I have to know is wether or not he could accept fungi growths as the same as plants, and its pretty easy to see happen.

Here you still claim that you know what deer are thinking. Only a doofus would make such a claim. Hard hard can it possibly be to recognize that you are pretending to understand what a deer thinks? Apparently it's pretty hard for you.

Tooth you are wrong and everyone is laughing at your blunder, upon blunder.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

I agree with you, animals DO NOT experiment with food, neither do humans b/c animals and everything else has eaten each other and vise versa for over what period of time now? since stereo believes in evolution maybe Stereo can shed some light on it?

Like i said, A deer would eat meat rarely but only if the deer in question is experiencing a deficiency, like calcium or something, but the Deer isn't experimenting, his damn well knows exactly what he/she is doing.

Now rats and mice, those tests are run in LABS Stereo, there they are practically FORCED to eat what they can find and even then, over so many years of your beloved evolution (stereo) they have already eaten everything there is possible to eat.

And why are you two arguing about diets again?
Believe it or not, its an argument that stems more from creation versus evolution.
This all started when I came up with a theory called Target Food. Target Food is based on observation from about over 50 documented diets. I found enough proof in several patterns to just claim the theory without listing each and every diet because I'm comfortable enough to be sure that its a unanomous find.

Species appear to be directed to a specific food.
All units of a species eat the exact same foods when they are all available. This alone proves that experimentation isn't even possible.
Species resort back to the closest diet to target food whenever given the chance.
Species don't experiment, they appear to be directed. This direction must have been programmed by a programmer that knew what food is available, at least in terms of target food.
Target Food is a food that is ideal for the consumer, it possess the ideal nutrients for that species and is all that they would need.
When target food is not available, you will see a species eat everything in that food group, as though he is searching for the target food. This can be observed when you see things like herbivore, or carnivore. They are in what I call a phase one of hunger, one step away from target food. When phase one is no longer available, like in the case of the squirrel in the off season, they move to phase two of hunger which is where they pick up an additional food group. In the squirrels case he ends up eating insects and small rodents. But once that season comes back, he goes back to being an herbivore.

Stereo will never learn that there is no proof that any species ever experiments with food, he has failed at producing a single diet that claims experimentation, but claims that he has a handfull of diets that prove otherwise. The fact is that species might appear to be expermenting with food when faced with starvation, but even then, there is no trial and error, there is no tasting to test, they also appear to have direction.

Target Food may not prove a creator, but it at least proves intelligence was present at some point. Evolution totally fails to explain these patterns I have found and even go as far as claiming that species just eat whatever.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join