It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Tooth still doesn't realize that his target food hypothesis is irrelevant when faced with the overwhelming evidence in favor of evolution. You need to debunk that evidence, not make up guesses based on assumptions of intention. This thread is turning into another "Can you prove evolution wrong?", that went for hundreds of pages repeating the same stuff over and over with different people and never evolving.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Sorry, but anyone with half a brain knows that mosquitoes that feed on blood are common throughout the world. All you do is make enormous blunders
Thank you for admitting that you have only half a brain.

So tooth actually made the following stupendous blunder.
Your link once again fails by bringing you to the top of the page.

Now you are lying. You did claim that mosquitoes required a warm meal, which is wrong. Second graders I asked knew right away that mosquitoes do NOT require a warm meal. After 2 weeks tooth still has not caught up with the second graders.

Tooth is lying about all blood being warm. Here are the posts that show tooth is lying.
And you lie again, no where anywhere on that link did I claim that mosquitoes REQUIRE a warm meal.

Tooth has decided to be one of the close minded people that will be left in the dust with the rest that deny evidence and want to be clueless.
Whos trying to teach me, someone with half a brain?

This short segment clearly shows tooth does not understand what theory means in science, or what evolution means in science. Tooth also pretends that the "history books" he refers to are history when in fact they are demonstrably much fiction.
Ha, how are people going to recreate the supernatual. HA.

No. It means you make statements that make no sense
Of course they don't make sense, your unable to comprehend the theory.

Already proved the diets are incomplete.

Here is tooth admitting that diets are incomplete.
You have never provided anything that proves that diets are incomplete.

The onus is on you to support Tooth's Folly. When are you going to post the first piece of evidence?

Not a single piece of evidence has been posted to support the inane claims better known as Tooth's Folly.
Well which is it, do I have a folly which would require all information for you to make that assumption or are you lying?

Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Tooth refuses to post any evidence to try and support his folly. Instead every once in a while tooth posts the lie that it is proved and that now others have to prove it false. the burden is on tooth.

These are the reasons your TF is a folly.
1. You provide no evidence to support it ... making it a folly
2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly
3. You employ logical fallacies in nearly every post ... making it a folly
4. You employ non sequiturs ... making it a folly
5. You fail to understand simple terms used in science ... making it a folly.
6. You misuse words to the point of being nonsensical ... making it a folly
7. You lie about what you have done ... making it a folly
8. You constantly argue from personal ignorance ... making it a folly
9. You employ straw man arguments ... making it a folly
10. You employ ad hominems ,,,, making it a folly

Here is a great blunder from tooth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Seems that tooth has no idea about anything dealing with biology
Target Food is Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

I have done just that.

Evolution does nothing in explaining how and why a species chooses the food that it does. In fact according to evolution species just eat what ever, which would promote malnutrition, and a plethora of diseases, which is the state we are in currently.

Target Food is the observance of several patterns through out several species, you can choose any that you like, that clearly prove a species has a specific food they are looking for. It's Q.E.D.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You posted the ad hominem. That is not acceptable.

Sorry, but anyone with half a brain knows that mosquitoes that feed on blood are common throughout the world. All you do is make enormous blunders

Unclear why you continue to make enormous blunders such as claiming that it is rare for mosquitoes to consume blood.

And you lie again, no where anywhere on that link did I claim that mosquitoes REQUIRE a warm meal.

You did and you even went on to state that blood implies warmth which is also untrue.

Here is what you posted.

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

You don't seem to understand anything at all about mosquitoes or blood or anything biological for that matter.

Ha, how are people going to recreate the supernatual. HA.

Has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Of course they don't make sense, your unable to comprehend the theory.

Your folly is not a theory except in the sense of a wild eyed unsubstantiated guess.

You have never provided anything that proves that diets are incomplete.

I will repeat it for you.
I wrote

And I proved that deer and other animals habitually eat dirt and rocks at mineral licks.

Tooth's response

Which I said was fine, so its a natural part of their diet.

Tooth's response

Dirt and rocks are not part of any diet that I'm aware of.

QED

Here is a funny one.

Target Food is Q.E.D.

That makes as much sense as the following post where tooth wrote QED

Mosquitoes drink and consume blood. That is known by just about everyone in the world except for tooth.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Once again tooth refuses to post even one piece of evidence to support their folly.

2. You make only unsubstantiated claims and call them facts ... making it a folly

When asked about that tooth replied

A vet told me that.

Here tooth admits what the vet told them.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

That substantiates item 7.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You posted the ad hominem. That is not acceptable.
Wrong again, I didn't post it, I was merley agreeing with what you posted.

Unclear why you continue to make enormous blunders such as claiming that it is rare for mosquitoes to consume blood.
It was rare from the specific mosquitoe I was reading about. I explained this before.

You did and you even went on to state that blood implies warmth which is also untrue.

Here is what you posted.
And I'm still not seeing where I posted that they require a warm meal, are you sure you didn't make that up?

Has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
Just goes to prove how off track you are with the subject.

Your folly is not a theory except in the sense of a wild eyed unsubstantiated guess
You mean just like evolution, COOL

Mosquitoes drink and consume blood. That is known by just about everyone in the world except for tooth.
Thats not true, some of the links I posted explained that they don't consume the blood.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Once again tooth refuses to post even one piece of evidence to support their folly.

When asked about that tooth replied

A vet told me that.

Here tooth admits what the vet told them.

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

That substantiates item 7.
I'm not going to play the repeat game with you, Target Food is Q.E.D. Besides you like to go back and repost things that I have stated, your just as welcome to go back and learn about Target Food. And I was still right, Even though mosquitoes don't lay eggs in a warm host, they do transfer larva into a warm host so I was still correct.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Spose it was just luck that the five vertebrae /tail you had as a 4 week old fetus dissolved before you were born.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It was rare from the specific mosquitoe I was reading about. I explained this before.

Your excuses are getting worse all of the time.

And I'm still not seeing where I posted that they require a warm meal, are you sure you didn't make that up?

You even tried to reinforce your claim with all sorts of ludicrous baloney about all blood being warm.

Your folly is not a theory except in the sense of a wild eyed unsubstantiated guess

Thats not true, some of the links I posted explained that they don't consume the blood.

Another lie. You posted no links. You simply posted that absurd claim in multiple posts.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

TF, Tooth's Folly, is a joke. It's an absurdity. Not one piece of evidence has been posted to support this inane claim.

After making the stupendous blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts tooth tries to save face by changing it to larva. He claims they lay their larva in hosts.

Then tooth figures out that mosquitoes lay their eggs in water. So now tooth is trying to pretend that he meant that mosquitoes pass parasites.

To increase the blunder tooth claims that mosquitoes do not consume blood.

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

Tooth's Folly is even more outrageously ridiculous than these claims.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
this isnt a me too post but

Honestly I would like some input from the op instead of just posting a video.
something to go and talk to, I cant talk to a video.

What are your views?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Your excuses are getting worse all of the time.
Just another example of you not being ready to understand the truth, like that of Target Food.

LOL, all the lame excuses you have come up with claiming that there is no way to prove why diets never list experimentation. As if you are the first and only one to observe and realize that experimentation is everywhere and over looked and no documented by anyone. LOL

You must be a legend in your own mind.

You even tried to reinforce your claim with all sorts of ludicrous baloney about all blood being warm.

Sorry I don't remember stating that.

Another lie. You posted no links. You simply posted that absurd claim in multiple posts.
I posted multiple links claiming that mosquitoes don't drink blood.

TF, Tooth's Folly, is a joke. It's an absurdity. Not one piece of evidence has been posted to support this inane claim.

After making the stupendous blunder that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts tooth tries to save face by changing it to larva. He claims they lay their larva in hosts.

Then tooth figures out that mosquitoes lay their eggs in water. So now tooth is trying to pretend that he meant that mosquitoes pass parasites.

To increase the blunder tooth claims that mosquitoes do not consume blood.

Tooth's Folly is even more outrageously ridiculous than these claims.
You mean like the same way that you claim that species experiment with food, and when asked for proof you failed to produce any but instead offered another lame theory. Just like evolution, no proof and all theory.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Just another example of you not being ready to understand the truth, like that of Target Food.

Your folly is nothing more than a sad joke that has no supporting evidence.

Sorry I don't remember stating that.

You don't remember claiming that all blood is warm? That's what happens to people when they do nothing but lie. They soon forget what they were talking about.

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

I posted multiple links claiming that mosquitoes don't drink blood.

That is a lie you posted no links with that idiotic claim.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You have lied about mosquitoes left and right. you even claimed they do not consume blood or drink blood. You lied that you posted links to that effect. Frankly, I think that has to be the most clueless claim from tooth ever.

It is the repeated lies and the stupendous blunders that make your folly a folly.

Evolution is a well established theory checked and rechecked by tens of thousands of scientists for over 150 years.

Take tooth's folly. Tooth has yet to post a single piece of evidence. Tooth lies by stating that animals do not experiment with food. In several threads evidence has been posted that animals experiment with food. All of the evidence has been met by tooth with some childish whine that it does not count because the animals must have been starving. This childish whine by tooth never denies that it is experimentation, but only that he has some pretend notion to save his folly from failure.

Sorry, but deer experiment with food all of the time regardless of the abundance of food. The experimentation with food includes deer experimenting with toxic plants when food is most abundant.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Your folly is nothing more than a sad joke that has no supporting evidence.
You mean the evidence that your no able to squash, Like proving that animals experiment with food.

You don't remember claiming that all blood is warm? That's what happens to people when they do nothing but lie. They soon forget what they were talking about.
I never claimed that, and you if you read the link correctly, you would see that as well. What I said was mosquitoes would not take blood from a cold species. Now do you have any proof otherwise or are you just trolling.

That is a lie you posted no links with that idiotic claim.
You need to stop lying before you try to prove my comments wrong with a lie. I never claimed that mosquitoes require a warm meal. Prove it.

You have lied about mosquitoes left and right. you even claimed they do not consume blood or drink blood. You lied that you posted links to that effect. Frankly, I think that has to be the most clueless claim from tooth ever.

It is the repeated lies and the stupendous blunders that make your folly a folly.

Evolution is a well established theory checked and rechecked by tens of thousands of scientists for over 150 years.

Take tooth's folly. Tooth has yet to post a single piece of evidence. Tooth lies by stating that animals do not experiment with food. In several threads evidence has been posted that animals experiment with food. All of the evidence has been met by tooth with some childish whine that it does not count because the animals must have been starving. This childish whine by tooth never denies that it is experimentation, but only that he has some pretend notion to save his folly from failure.

Sorry, but deer experiment with food all of the time regardless of the abundance of food. The experimentation with food includes deer experimenting with toxic plants when food is most abundant.
And you lie again, you have NEVER provided any proof that animals experiment with food. All you have done is offer some lame excuse, then you have talked yourself into believing that its proof.

There is no proof that animals experiment with food and there is no documentation of such a fantasy. You need to come down to reality and accept the fact that not a single diet explains experimentation.

You also never defined what you believe to be experimentation as well. You lie and lie to cover up your lies that there is proof. Please be the first to whip it out as everyone has been waiting for this precious information that doesn't exist.

Deer NEVER experiment with food, and I again challenge you for about the 14th time now to find such a diet that explains that deer experiment with food. Not doing so proves you are a troll.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Barcs

I have done just that.

Evolution does nothing in explaining how and why a species chooses the food that it does. In fact according to evolution species just eat what ever, which would promote malnutrition, and a plethora of diseases, which is the state we are in currently.

Target Food is the observance of several patterns through out several species, you can choose any that you like, that clearly prove a species has a specific food they are looking for. It's Q.E.D.

It doesn't matter. You can't prove intention. You would need to prove a specific food was designed and intended for a creature to eat and use it as the basis of your comparison. But you do not have this template that you base your hypothesis on, so you have no way to determine if its true or false. Without an intelligent being there is no intention, so the onus is still on you to prove target food, and associate it with the entity that intended it. If not, you can't prove target food.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You mean the evidence that your no able to squash, Like proving that animals experiment with food.

Did that ages ago. The only denier is someone tooth who claims that mosquitoes do not consume blood.

I never claimed that, and you if you read the link correctly, you would see that as well. What I said was mosquitoes would not take blood from a cold species. Now do you have any proof otherwise or are you just trolling.

That's another bald faced lie. It's also wrong. You are beyond clueless when it comes to anything biological. I have repeatedly made it clear that I would rather see you post more inane statements than give you an answer that SECOND GRADERS knew.

You've gone so off the deep end that you made the following post.

That is hilarious.

You need to stop lying before you try to prove my comments wrong with a lie. I never claimed that mosquitoes require a warm meal. Prove it.

Are you realizing that you are not as smart as a second grader and want to change your position. Go ahead and figure out what second graders already know.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It has been proven that animals experiment with food. Experimentation is the norm. That is how animals behave. That is what happens when animals are opportunistic.

Common animals that have been proven to experiment with food include:
1. Deer - proved in multiple threads
2. Squirrels - proved in multiple threads
3. Mice - proved in multiple threads
4. Rats - proved in multiple threads

What we are waiting for is tooth to provide the first piece of evidence they believe supports their folly.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ha, so many people arguing about something they do not know, and i am talking about both sides.

Unless one of you "evolutionists" were here when the earth was born, and witnessed our mother continue it's life cycle afterwards, then all of your scientific theories are just guesses, and don't give me the definition of "scientific theory" b/c in it it also states that it could be proven wrong with time, and it usually is.

The creationists got their "thoughts" from thousands of years of folk lore, or fairy tales if you like, or myths w/e it is you prefer. They just decided that the one Mark wrote is the one that actually happened.

Why don't all of you consider other possibilities instead of listening to Men and Women that have been paid to publish selected works? That are there in order to push an agenda to divide one another, and just looking at this post and all it's reply's, seems to be working very well.

Just an example, the Sphinx and all work that is published on it is actually false, but taught as fact...
But the scientists that refute the official work are always looked down on, or called phonies and scammers. A team is never assembled to test those finds of a few brave and REAL scientist.

Isn't the job of a scientists to always question and study in order to answer any type of mystery, i mean, if a scientists ever says "It's a fact" then his not much of a scientists. Even Einstein and Darwing were not happy with their work, and both of them even admited to not being happy with their work, b/c a lot of it were just excuses to make the equations work.

So again, why not stop arguing? and come to more of a realistic conclusion, that it doesn't matter how you got here, but that we have always been here, from the moment our mother earth was born. since bones of humans are found that pre-date any theory, and more are being found that even define evolution today, and creationism.

So how about it, can we all be friends, or shall we rip at each other's throats like the good old king would want it?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join