It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

King Seesar,

Thank you for sharing. Yes, I am a troll that loves hugs. Here's one for you.

*hug*

I sense that you are a dweller-in-the-spaces-inbetween, like myself. In those liminal spaces, like construction sites, and anyplace that is between here and there, I have always sensed that there was some information to be had, and there is, much can be learned from people in transition. But, damn, to find actual messages that seem to pertain directly to yourself? That would freak me out pretty badly.

Thanks for coming by to share.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

*Hugs back*.....

Well beings the track is about 2 minutes from walking distance from my house if that, i guess it was a coincidence that my dad lay in a coffin and two days later someone writes in ink pen in the porta potty "is that you in the box Thomas" and my dads name is Thomas, guess i should feel special that i get private messages in porta potties like that... mocking my dad's death yup it's just great.....

Your such a kind and wise and gentle and understanding person *gives you another hug*

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

It would seem that you may have been stalked and harassed but that is not "gangstalking".

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
here check this out. hypnotism.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
here check this video out
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Well, it's in response to all the questions as to what purpose does stalking these people serve. I ask my mother the same questions, and generally, her position is the one that I posted before. I posted it, because, well all the for what purpose, who do these people think they are? I've been there, done that, posed those questions to my mother. What I got, was what I posted before, as to "WHY?".

It's very on topic, because my mother was stalked, and now a decade and more later, she is where many of these people who are gangstalked are. She see's a stalker in everyone, now. She's even accused me of "working for THEM". It's hard for me, as her daughter, to understand. And it's hard not to get totally pissed when accused of things that just are not accurate. I can't call her crazy, this all came about in her late 40's. It's a direct result of my step-father's stalking her and the cops saying, "Well, you have to catch him red handed. Why not put flour in front of the door, so when your out, you'll catch his footprints." It all started there. When the cops basically said, bull#. My response before, is a reiteration of my mothers explanation on why she is "watched."

No hereditary sickness involved such as schizophrenia. But there is, in my mind, a direct causation between the way a person treated her (my step-father), and the resulting, lasting effects I'm still seeing today. She asks me all the time, "Why me? What's so special about me?". I like to say, you divorced a wealthy man who didn't want to share. And he got it all back, didn't he? That's why. But that's not a good enough answer for my mother.

I do know she's the oddity in a small town. Witch, psychic, and a naturalist. But she was these things before I was born. Before she moved to this town. It's just, when you move to a small town and don't make it a secret, your strange interests...well then you become a curiosity for all the doubters and naysayers. So I do believe she is harassed to a certain degree. But I think they are kids, visiting the haunted house on the hill in the middle of the boondocks. (I've been present for a few strange happenings). I wonder if my mother may be seeing more into it - than there actually is. I actually, went outside once to investigate a strange sound, and ended up chasing somebody down the street. They jumped into a car parked around the bend and sped on out of there. So it's not as though, I haven't seen evidence of strange happenings. I have.

I could be wrong though. She moved into a masonic town. Right down to the place name of the town she lives in. Considering our spiritual bent, if there is any truth to the Illuminati, well, she may be of interest. I remember when I was just getting into ufo and contactees about five years ago. She was watching them with me, on youtube. Alex Collier - money. David Icke - money. Arizona Wilder - authentic. (According to her). I remember watching her face and I said, "What you believe her story, but not the others?"

"Yes I do." was her only response, and an accompanied look of horror and realization. She refuses to talk about what her train of thought is, in that vein. It drives me crazy! I'm a writer. I want to know!

So, yes. I try to keep a bit of levity in this conversation. This thread, actually talks about a very real issue I happen to be experiencing with my mom. I love her, and I want to believe her. I just don't know what to believe, so I guess my best bet, is to simply be supportive and wait and watch.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Well, it's in response to all the questions as to what purpose does stalking these people serve. I ask my mother the same questions, and generally, her position is the one that I posted before. I posted it, because, well all the for what purpose, who do these people think they are? I've been there, done that, posed those questions to my mother. What I got, was what I posted before, as to "WHY?".

I take it you mean keeping preppers from helping out the sheeple when the SHTF. I don't believe that.

First of all, I have seen far too many posters in the survival forum of ATS and other places who share the idea that things can go south at any moment and one should be prepared who don't claim to be t.i.

Second, it doesn't make sense to stalk and harass someone for decades in the hope that they will become paranoid and isolate themselves form the rest of society when it would be much easier just to kill them. I mean we are talking about people who are untouchable.

It's very on topic, because my mother was stalked, and now a decade and more later, she is where many of these people who are gangstalked are. She see's a stalker in everyone, now. She's even accused me of "working for THEM". It's hard for me, as her daughter, to understand.

I wonder how common it is for someone who was stalked to later feel that they are gangstalked. I was mugged on a train station platform back in the early 90's. One guy held a knife to my throat while another went through my pockets.

If I find myself in a similar place I don't suspect that a little old lady adjusting her scarf or a mother pulling her baby from the stroller are signaling some hidden muggers to pounce.

No hereditary sickness involved such as schizophrenia. But there is, in my mind, a direct causation between the way a person treated her (my step-father), and the resulting, lasting effects I'm still seeing today. She asks me all the time, "Why me? What's so special about me?". I like to say, you divorced a wealthy man who didn't want to share. And he got it all back, didn't he? That's why. But that's not a good enough answer for my mother.

But it is the most likely candidate to be the truth.

So, yes. I try to keep a bit of levity in this conversation. This thread, actually talks about a very real issue I happen to be experiencing with my mom. I love her, and I want to believe her. I just don't know what to believe, so I guess my best bet, is to simply be supportive and wait and watch.

From what you posted about the situation it would seem that she has actually placed herself in a position where she will attract a certain amount of negative attention and while it may be very real, is it "gangstalking"?

By this I mean the type of gangstalking mentioned in the first part of your post and by others who claim to be targets of a federal and maybe even a worldwide group who are trying to hypnotize the human race because they happened to notice the secret signals that the members of this secret group send each other.

edit on 1-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Second, it doesn't make sense to stalk and harass someone for decades in the hope that they will become paranoid and isolate themselves form the rest of society when it would be much easier just to kill them. I mean we are talking about people who are untouchable.

I guess that's easy to say when you don't have a sociopath fixated on you. My step-dad once waited 3 years to get back at a person he felt had wronged him. So that he wouldn't get caught, and no one would think to look at him so long after the trial, he waited, and waited. I think that that, was the first inkling to my mother, something just wasn't right with him. Fixation, is a very real for some people, particularly if that person is someone like my step-dad. He told her, he would never let her be with another person, or be anything or anyone. He's kept good on his promise. Though, I do believe he's moved on, I know from watching him do it before... If her circumstances did improve, he'd be there to dismantle whatever she built. He had left her alone at one point for a few years about three years after the divorce. When she started to date again, get back her life - back in he waltzed and trust me, any man looking at my step-dad isn't going to say no, when he says get lost. You just get lost. And that's the watered down version.

I wonder how common it is for someone who was stalked to later feel that they are gangstalked. I was mugged on a train station platform back in the early 90's. One guy held a knife to my throat while another went through my pockets.

If I find myself in a similar place I don't suspect that a little old lady adjusting her scarf or a mother pulling her baby from the stroller are signaling some hidden muggers to pounce.

I don't disagree with you there at all. In fact, I'm very much in accordance with this line of thinking myself. I do think that her present paranoia, is entirely the fault of her ONE stalker. He did have help. But when you have the money, it's easy to pay somebody to keep an eye on someone else. Isn't it? Money is a powerful motivator, and will cause people to do a lot of things, they never would imagine themselves doing otherwise.

But it is the most likely candidate to be the truth.

Yes, but it still doesn't change where she is at, or what she believes is happening. Simply because I or anyone else doesn't understand it or see it, doesn't change that she thinks she does.

By this I mean the type of gangstalking mentioned in the first part of your post and by others who claim to be targets of a federal and maybe even a worldwide group who are trying to hypnotize the human race because they happened to notice the secret signals that the members of this secret group send each other.

I know exactly what you meant. I mean the same thing. She believes she is a targeted individual, through my step-father's influence. She believes now, it's been taken out of his hands, and whatever their agenda, it's not good, but they now have their eyes on her. She doesn't hold it's the "government" though, she holds that they operate outside of any form of government we are aware of.

Me, I don't know what to think. Like I said, I just try to be supportive and listen. I try not to feed into the idea (I can't call it a delusion, because I know she has been harassed and watched.) and just reiterate that I thinks it's my step-dad. I think he's behind it, and will remain behind it, until he dies. And I know, he will. He's just that kind of special. She feels it's moved beyond that and more into the realm of what other TI's report. So who knows. All I know is, I've a loved one who feels they are a TI and its not funny or a game. It's frustrating and frightening, no matter what way it's sliced.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I guess that's easy to say when you don't have a sociopath fixated on you.

In your original post you made it seem as if the government was targeting the people so that they would become suspicious of each other and not an individual with a grudge.

I don't disagree with you there at all. In fact, I'm very much in accordance with this line of thinking myself. I do think that her present paranoia, is entirely the fault of her ONE stalker. He did have help. But when you have the money, it's easy to pay somebody to keep an eye on someone else. Isn't it? Money is a powerful motivator, and will cause people to do a lot of things, they never would imagine themselves doing otherwise.

I don't think one stalker with the money and connections to get others to help him out makes for "gangstalking". After all, anyone else involved wouldn't be in it because of an agenda. They would be in it for the money or paying back a favor and the driving force would only be her ONE stalker.

I know exactly what you meant. I mean the same thing. She believes she is a targeted individual, through my step-father's influence. She believes now, it's been taken out of his hands, and whatever their agenda, it's not good, but they now have their eyes on her. She doesn't hold it's the "government" though, she holds that they operate outside of any form of government we are aware of.

This is where things turn from healthy to irrational fear.

Me, I don't know what to think. Like I said, I just try to be supportive and listen. I try not to feed into the idea (I can't call it a delusion, because I know she has been harassed and watched.) and just reiterate that I thinks it's my step-dad. I think he's behind it, and will remain behind it, until he dies. And I know, he will. He's just that kind of special. She feels it's moved beyond that and more into the realm of what other TI's report. So who knows. All I know is, I've a loved one who feels they are a TI and its not funny or a game. It's frustrating and frightening, no matter what way it's sliced.

I see that you have called it a real situation and here you say you can't call it a delusion but I think you are mixing up the reality of the what your mom is going through (the delusion) with what she believes is being done to her (the gangstalking). I think it is important to keep these two things sorted out and it really is my point in this thread. People thinking that this is being done to them and suffering because of it is real but what they claim is being done, at least in the more outlandish cases, is not real.

Why would she say that it is now out of his hands? Could it be that the type of actions that he had perpetrated against her, when he was actually targeting her, have stopped? Now the only thing left is the paranoia, which has her creating stalkers where there are none and being the oddity in a small town makes this easier.

edit on 2-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantBlossom

I wanted to clarify something I said in my previous post. It has been positive in the sense that I am better in my personal life, but kind of like surviving a terrible illness. I know now what the important things in life really are. It might get me yet, but not so far and I am STILL ALIVE despite much.

I do have one question for those who refuse to even consider that gang stalking might be real and laugh at or shout down everyone who shares their story as being mentally ill. WTH are you doing on ATS? This place is FULL of implausible scenarious, dubious claims and alternative theories about some of the wildest stuff you ever heard...And gang stalking is too much for you to consider possible? That's even harder to believe than MY story.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom

I do have one question for those who refuse to even consider that gang stalking might be real and laugh at or shout down everyone who shares their story as being mentally ill. WTH are you doing on ATS? This place is FULL of implausible scenarious, dubious claims and alternative theories about some of the wildest stuff you ever heard...And gang stalking is too much for you to consider possible? That's even harder to believe than MY story.

I don't even think there is a consensus as to what gangstalking is. It might be real but your gonna have to put up much better proof and logical arguments than what has been offered so far, especially if the more outlandish claims are to be taken seriously.

Denying ignorance is about questioning alternative theories as much as officially accepted theories.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I gave you a grudging star because you are absolutely right. It IS hard to believe. It`s the outright dismissal that frustrates me. I know EXACTLY how crazy it sounds and don`t expect anyone to just take my word for it. I have seen those videos and read about their experiences and frankly I have a hard time believing them even though I know it`s real.

On a forum where people feel free to discuss their belief in reptilians or multi-dimensional portals or Bigfoot-Elvis-alien abduction theories and government surveillance, the levels of sarcasm and derision about gang stalking really surprised me.

My experience has been different from what others have described. They all seem so sure about why they have been targeted, who is behind it, the tactics and technology used. I don`t know the answers to any of those questions. I just know that I have come to kind of appreciate the results of my experience and actually feel protective of it...like a really weird friend who kind of scares you, but always tells you the truth about yourself and is really, really funny sometimes.
edit on 2/3/2013 by ReluctantBlossom because: Added a little more.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Please remove
edit on 2/3/2013 by ReluctantBlossom because: Bad cell phone triple post!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This one too...*hangs head in shame
edit on 2/3/2013 by ReluctantBlossom because: Same cell phone browser trouble.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom

I have seen those videos and read about their experiences and frankly I have a hard time believing them even though I know it`s real.

What is it that you know is real? I mean, what is your definition of gangstalking?

On a forum where people feel free to discuss their belief in reptilians or multi-dimensional portals or Bigfoot-Elvis-alien abduction theories and government surveillance, the levels of sarcasm and derision about gang stalking really surprised me.

I think there is a high level of sarcasm and derision towards those types of theories as well.

I find it interesting that you placed government surveillance on that list because to me that is the difference between normal stalking (by one or multiple persons) and gangstalking. The idea that the government, UN, NWO or some other huge organization is stalking normal everyday people just to drive them nuts as part of their agenda is unbelievable.

On the other hand, I don't think anybody has a hard time believing that people are stalked and harassed by ex-lovers, enemies and rivals made at some point of their lives or even strangers who have taken a sick obsession with them.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I only seem to be able to share bits and pieces at a time. As I said, I am protective of my experience in a really weird way. As painful and horrible as it is, it BELONGS to ME, and there are some of these people that I actually love. I am aware of how sick that is.

I am painfully shy and was never really attention seeking. Sit in the back of the class/bus/room whatever and be quiet. Don`t bother anyone. Then one day you realize that someone WAS paying attention. To EVERYTHING. And had been there for a really long time watching and learning and then showing YOU what you are actually like and helping you fix the stuff about yourself that you don`t like. But that kind of honesty is hard and scary and it hurts and it feels mean when maybe it isn`t.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm sorry but what you describe, as you have already stated, is much different than what others describe as gangstalking. Feeling uncomfortable or maybe even worse because someone pulls you out of your shell is a completely different thing than having undercover government agents following you around 24/7.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

For those who know anything about this, and I know more about it than even the originator of this thread, we would be surprised if the 'cockroaches behind this did not show up to clog the thread with meaningless vague accusations against the victims.

I know a lot about writing and i am sure that the person who started the thread with accurate discriptions of what has been done to me for 50 years - is NOT the same writer who now tells us it was just a "satire" - Standard Proceedure dictates that the Truth tellers are changed to serve the liars - 'The Men Who Have Sex With Boys' does not begin to cover the dark purpose of all this - and I recently was re-appraoched by a woman from 10 years ago - we were in a small band for a while - YET SHE COULD NOT REMEMBER MY NAME after decades of jamming together - SHE tells me she was part of the child sex slave family and now claims to have fought and killed a large number of them - no doubt a scripted parody of my own record of - well I am sure the moderators would not let me put my or her "numbers" up here yet they are substantial - AND TOTALLY BLOW ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TELL US WE ARE "SEEING THINGS THAT ARE NOT HAPPENING" since each and every video i have, along with hundreds of photos show exactly what i saw.

Our Gov. response - EVICTED for having a cheap cell phone that may have taken video of the folks yelling obscene threats at me. Many called the local police to report I had a camera. Then I was called to tell me none of my pictures or recordings were allowed or could ever be allowed as evid. in court since it would be only "Hearsay" since I have no legal standing as a person, therefore no way to say who made the recordings. EVEN videos I appear in and narrate of recent assaults both verbal and physical - nope - I am told I have no Civil Rights, No Human Rights ( by Robert Grytdahl, Director of Duluth Office of Human Rigths! who threatened me with arrest 4 times when I came to his office for appts. to show evid, he demanded to se as part of a Fed. HUD investgation. Bob was rewarded with promotion to lead the Fair Housing Office AND lead the new Citizen Review Board that might have wanted to see Officers committing crimes and obstruction of justice.
Whew - point it "They" think they have the system locked down and will flood this site with vague frankly stupid demails - like they will not look at evidence it is real and really happening because they do not "believe" it can be true. That is the crux - I base my World on Knowledge and facts that can be proven again and again - "They" base everything on Belief that must be taken on faith and can not be proven at all. Using our Myths and religions against us in 'Stricktly Controlled Ignorance' aka Christian Republicans.

I was about to give up this week when a man was found to have thousands of photos of top gov. officials with boy sex slaves - SO the Republicans want a lot of investigations huh? We are looking at your husband Ms. Bachmann. Ever heard of Mike Bratlie? Dissappeared over lake Superior in his very pro plane? No trace ever found.... and where is "Rusty" Nelson today? Mr. Larry King would know.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Your problem is fundamental and all too common - using the word "believe" - I base my World view on scientific research and facts, while nearly everyone in this USofA will not allow ANY facts to enter their mind, mostly thru 'Emotional Blocking'; a fully verified by scientific studies effect that about half our citizens suffer from. All incoming info is routed first to emotional centers and rarely if ever allowed to reach the rational parts of the brain for consideration. Clever; would we expect advanced beings to not have some tricks to fool us?

To base a World view on belief that must be taken on faith, while ignoring all warnings of disaster - leads to disaster - and no one can deny we have been led not just to the edge but deeply into disasters on all fronts - Environmental, Economic, in education, the list goes on. The response of the Billionaires to this - brainwash people into thinking their beliefs can never ever be influenced by facts.

I got much more proof than any investigator could stomach yet i have in writing that "The Police do not believe you have believable observations, physical or photographic evidence of the crimes you alledge occurred." AND they were able to make that determination before arriving at my Apt. to look at the door! "We just want to talk." So I opened the door with the chain on to find not 1 young officer to take my report but nearly a dozen uniformed LEO's hiding around corners, looking so scared! A nice touch and the first thing I noticed was his badge number 422 was the same as my apt. number - setting up the idea that I was reading things into nothing. Anyhow - Saves them time and money yet it made me homeless in Northern Minnesota in winter.
How is it they all use the same words in the same order with the same inflections Coast to Coast, I USED to wonder.
Oh to be in Washington with this big backpack full of facts, documents and videos now that impeachment Season is here!!! I would rather be in Washington state now that legalization of the medicinal herb i need to go on living is legal and a Sitar player would be welcomed like a God... until the gang shows up as they did to every show I ever tried to play to tell each person the worst possible lies about me. Still my music could heal them all and lead to planetary enlightenment, if anyone is wondering why - it is not all about sod & snuff films with little boys. ahem.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Gordonthegood9 because: Spelling mostly, I need to type so fast since....

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

These GSing people are a bunch of small minded losers.

They use this form of veiled terrorism as a means of coercion(leave our community,stop taking away my votes,stop pressuring our NGO,stop researching us etc.).

Please ignore these people. They are not worth the attention. Focus on excelling at your career or job.

Focusing at these losers validates their "game".

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join