It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Well, all I know is. If the world ended - being raised by paranoid people who actually consider this possibility and prepare for said occurrence. If the world ever does experience wide spread disaster and panic, it truly will be the meek who inherit the earth. And in America, I bet their those paranoid hicks you snicker about, and admonish for owning fire arms and learning to camp, hunt, fish. I wonder if they'll just invite you over to share in their preparedness, god forbid, we find it's now. Huh? Everyone has their place and worth in life. People should respect that.

Who said anything about preppers? The topic is gangstalking.

I wouldn't let you in. Just sit back and wait for the dust and rumble to settle. And I would be at my mom's, generator going, watching in terror on the news as martial law is implemented in my city. Watching others willing to kill one another, to protect their own.

I'm sure you wouldn't let anyone in despite their belief or disbelief in gangstalking.

Wouldn't it be funny if that's the whole point? Ostracize, isolate these people so they won't let you in. You have no where to turn, except your government and the fema camps that await. *salute*

Or have them in small isolated groups so the government can pick them off one by one, Waco style.

edit on 29-1-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The video in the OP exposing "gangstalking tactics in a walmart parking lot" is all anyone really needs to see to conclude that the special little individuals that claim to be targeted by every old lady and every mother and child and anyone using a car only have themselves to be afraid of.

That has got to be the lamest proof ever offered of anything. I sure hope all those elderly "perps" don't drive you over the edge and cause you to commit some crime, by no fault of your own!

Everyone in public is put there for ME!

YOU SEE THAT PERSON JUST PUT A PIECE OF JUICY FRUIT IN HER MOUTH!! SHE'S SIGNALING TO THE OVERLORD PERPS TO CHEW YOUR AZZ UNTIL THE FLAVOR RUNS OUT!! THERE'S A CRYING BABY! DEFINATELY A PYSCHOLOGICAL ATOM BOMB AIMED RIGHT AT YOUR FACE!!

In reality some people make enemies and payback is returned in many different ways. If the best proof of these "gangstalking tactics" has already been offered with these videos and obviously paranoid/delusional recounts, then all the little kids and the adults with little kid brains that think they're important enough for a multimillion dollar never-ending operation with the objective to leave them unnerved or coaxe them into making a public spectacle of themselves, then all these TI's ought to group together back to back in a big blob and go around perping the perps. What about if you do that, rather than claim the "perps" are too strong because they're invisible, and more effective because they're unprovable.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Just satire, Daskakik. I'm getting old, and getting to where I've met a lot of different people.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Just satire, Daskakik

Watching and reading how folks miss the humour is instructive, isn't it?

2nd.

To All

I suppose since this has been relegated to the Gray Area, and all, I may as well get down to a little personal disclosure.

Betcha thought I had never been stalked, huh?

Stay tuned.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

It's hard to make out who's joking and who is being serious unless it is made too obvious. I mean pathwalker's posts are meant to be serious but they sound out there while CirqueDeTruth's actually makes sense but was off topic.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I know gentle friend,

I have had a lot of mixed feelings over this thread. I don't think that I did a very good job of making the humour obvious from the serious stuff.

These threads are often the type of thing that keeps on teaching long after they are gone. I don't mean teaching you, I mean teaching me.

Fact is, I am surprised that it worked out at all, it's hard for me to tell exactly from where I am sitting, but I feel that it left many folks really confused. I'm sorry for that, but on the other hand, I am grateful that it has gone precisely as it has because otherwise I would not have learned the things that I have.

I appreciate everyone being here, very much.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Just satire, Daskakik

2nd.

To All

I suppose since this has been relegated to the Gray Area, and all, I may as well get down to a little personal disclosure.

Betcha thought I had never been stalked, huh?

Stay tuned.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

I KNEW you were special enough to have resources and time ( and tons of operatives) assigned to you.Oh wait... I MEANT to say, you are definitely special enough to have your entire life monitored and operatives are literally begging for your assignment. Youve made connections that really shouldnt have been made.. so youre of great interest. Especially that thing you do when you think no one is looking

I liked the hand signals video.. Im going to start doing those compulsively... for the lulz.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm just wondering?

Has no one tried to have fun with this?

My cat for instance, has been 'cuteness harassing' me all day. And yesterday it was fun to look around to see if there was any uniformity of color in the cars surrounding me; but I don't think I have been scheduled for color harassment yet.

But boy do I get 'brighted', and the other day when I dropped a piece of food too close to the sink and picked it up again to eat it (as boys will do) and a voice came on in my head and said "Poison!", I listened to it. And let's not even go there with how the entire city that I live in turns in to a herd of Perps at about 5:30 in the evening as they begin to tailgate me and race around my car and cut me off. And I am a Handler!, for God's sake, is there no respect!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
MY god, today I have received 4 phone calls from a number listed in Brooklyn, NY. I have absolutely no reason to receive a call from this individual. I do not know anyone in Brooklyn, nor would I have any reason to have given someone from their my number. We are on the opposite side of the continent from one another. I did a reverse look up of the phone number, it is a civilian residence land line that's owner is unlisted.

They are on to us Xoanan, we must revert to our prayers and ask the light to forgive us. I'm starting to fear, perhaps I have gone to far and now am a TI. Today I notices a man hanging out at the shop, he was just standing there staring at me, he's been there a few days in a row now when I have gone to the shop. He just stands there. I noticed he always has his left hand in his pocket. I can't find anything online about this one.

As well, I have had intermittent internet issues. For short periods through out the day, my laptop will refuse to connect to the internet. It will access the router but give me local access only. I looked up some tricks online, and used a piece of cardboard wrapped in tinfoil around my router and this seems to have solved the problem. It would appear a Perp is using a microwave weapon to mess up my router signal. I am in my basement now( lowest point in my home, filling out my message.) I think I've said too much, perhaps I've released some information they didn't want me to.

If pathwalker reads this, can you go back and read my posts, and let me know if something I said crossed a line? Was it because we began speaking that, now I too am a TI ?

Also when I was at the shop, there were two cars parked side by side, facing away from the store, the right one had his hazzards on, and the one next to it flashed it's lights? What does this mean?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

I am in my basement now( lowest point in my home, filling out my message.) I think I've said too much, perhaps I've released some information they didn't want me to.

Of course you are. Its the best place to ...or at the very least mitigate.... the intensity of the microwave auditory effect of the long range accoustic devices now employed. Its called MEDUSA....acronym for Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio. I guess it can be intensified plus.. thatll fool you into thinking the intrusive thoughts are your own, but a sure sign of it being a deployed accoustic device will be a viscous opaque discharge from the nostrils.. brain fluid seepage.

IN case you doubt... look MEDUSA up.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am not trying to be a jerk as the bluntness in my previous post may have seemed to be from a place of scorn and negativity.

I have been closely involved in a situation where my significant other believed she was being "gangstalked". It was serious to the point where she was displaying signs of schizophrenia or at the very least a dangerously paranoid psychosis. To her there were people talking about personal things outside her windows at night, when we would go to the store or anywhere in public she would pick up side conversations she believed were people talking about her, she thought that she was being recorded everywhere she went, and that the weather was actually being altered to coincide with her moods and what was going on at the time. She even thought at times I was a "perp", and would in all seriousness and desperation would beg me to stop doing this to her...to just tell her the truth and stop the charade because it was killing her. She thought my brother was a perp, and there was no one she could trust at all because they were all in on something against her that she couldn't figure out or put into words as a solvable problem.

I supported her through this and she spent three days in a mental health assessment facility and now we are happily together and she is taking no medications and we haven't had any problems or even had to mention any of this ordeal since.

Her whole psychosis was based upon undealt with guilt and shame for a past of abuse since she was a little girl, and it was brought to the forefront when she discovered she was pregnant with my baby and basically went off the deep end for a few months until she realized what she was actually worth and how much i truly love her.

She did not even know what gangstalking was and was claiming things related to electromagnetic harrasment and synchronicities geared solely for her on a grand scale. She at one point claimed she was Mary Magdalene and that I was Jesus.

All that said, we are married, our babies due in about 4 months, and these "issues" (delusions) were dealt with, and now everything really is fine. No residual "gangstalking", no paranoia, absolutely no remnants of what was previously draining us of any chance of a life.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE IDEAS OF "GANGSTALKING", IT'S ONLY MAKING YOUR IMAGINATION INTO A THREAT, AND TAKING YOU OUT OF THE REAL WORLD. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE REAL PROBLEMS THEY DEAL WITH. Far bigger than the fear of other people planning their entire lives around directing minor annoyances towards you in hopes of some sort of response. FOR ALL MEANS, IF SEEING THREE GOLD OR BLACK OR RED CARS IN A ROW IS PERCEIVED AS A THREAT WHILE YOU'RE ON A PUBLIC ROAD, VEER INTO THE NEAREST DITCH AND HIDE IN IT THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE SAFE....

If anyone has any specific questions of what we went through, shoot.
In the end it was all in her mind and we were able to dissolve it with love, understanding, firmness, and logic.

I love my wife and my life. If there were perps all around watching us I would directly confront them, politely of course, then shake them down and make them piss their pants while i hold them hostage until the big daddy watcher handler comes to explain a few things.

But instead...............

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Goofing off aside... yes, it can be a true issue. I spent a decade of my life working in an ER. There are the ones who truly have an issue.. and those who are just weird ..who have decided to star in their own show all inside of their heads. I believe the true intent of this thread can be found in the OPs posts themselves.

As far as your wife.. it happens. One of our very close friends was given antidepressants by a VA quack and he had a 4 alarm full on psychotic episode that landed him in the hospital. Severe paranoia and over the top delusions. I dont think the OP was poking fun by any means.. it was illustrating a point.. a pretty relevant point given this forum.

Im glad you got it all worked through, but be vigilant. Much luck to you and the new family!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Thank you :], I wasn't trying to come off aggressive towards the OP or anyone for that matter, I did not take offense to anything.

My fiery post was more as a message to those entertaining each others beliefs that they were being targeted, which I can assure you it is more in your head and perceptions and situationally/location based, rather than the grand scheme many of my generation seem to think they are the pinnacle of.

If you are suffering you CAN get better, I promise. Just don't read so far into things and be so frightened of non threatening strangers. They are NOT "perps", they are shopping just like you.

LOVE.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey now,

You all know that I was Test Subject Prime for this whole thing?

I would be totally fibbing if I said that this was not an expurgatorial experience for me, it was, and a very deep one. I am not kidding right now. I think that is what you are getting at, right, Advantage?

Of course I have an interest in paranoia. And through this thread it has been re-affirmed to me that so does everyone else at ATS. We all have experience with this, right? Except maybe Boncho.

I can't really write what I would like to right now, I am telling you this because, well, it's a web forum, if this was my living room, it would be different, but since it's not some stuff just has to be left unsaid.

But in my own defense, I wish you folks would read my stuff, I think it is twisted, but it's still some of my best creative work yet, in my humble opinion. The only post I really screwed up was the one to my poor new friend in Michigan, I picked the wrong quote when I was tired (Einstein) and it jacked the whole post.

Otherwise, I mean, c'mon, we have all these awesome personal stories.

I'm killin' myself here, people, geez.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hysteria is what it is.

On a side note when i was a teenager sometimes my knucklehead friends and I would throw stuff at random people or yell kooky made-up phrases out of car windows to passerbys. Or if it was raining for instance we would attempt to splash people on the sidewalk. Typical, thoughtless mischief not uncommon amongst immature boys.

One time when i was 15 my friend arced a full cherry slurpee out of a moving car. After the beautiful loft and heavenly trajectory of the immaculate hook shot, it exploded on a cyclists head and covered her in red slush. She was all RED like in Carrie when they dump the bucket of pigs blood on her.

It was stupid and random and thankfully the person wasn't injured in any way, but if that person thought they were a TI, well, that would have been the most violent altercation on record related to "gangstalking" and might have drove that person well over the edge.

Point: Sometimes idiots harass people for the "fun" of it. And for some it's a phase youngsters go through as they're blindly figuring out the nuances related to "cause and effect". Like what will happen if we hide in this tree and throw peaches at the cars at the stoplight? It was a shortlived phase we barely had time for between skateboarding and playing ball, but in hindsight could have contributed to mental illness and the ruining of lives.

I guess.

Hysteria.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Well,

First, I want to thank you for sharing your story, It touched my heart as have a few others on the thread, but yours was really special to me today because it includes a love story. You are a remarkable person for taking care of your wife the way that you have. I know that your story will reach a lot of people, too, and I am certain that it will be a beneficial influence on everyone that it touches.

Do you think that I exposed susceptible people to a crisis by posting this thread? I am not sure what you mean by hysteria unless you mean to use the word's most strict etymological meaning, in which case it does make sense in terms of your story.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Gangstalking World

No, honestly guys, we'll just let it go if you all think that this is contributing to something bad.

I'm gonna stop for the time being anyhow, I'm too tired to really be posting right now about anything important.

Thanks again, to everyone, for coming by to hang.

Goodnight Boncho.

edit on 30-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Hey now,

You all know that I was Test Subject Prime for this whole thing?

I would be totally fibbing if I said that this was not an expurgatorial experience for me, it was, and a very deep one. I am not kidding right now. I think that is what you are getting at, right, Advantage?

Better than an exorcism and less expensive than psychotherapy, Xoanon.

Boncho...
Everytime I read one of his posts I hear this playing in the background :

SIlence of the Lambs/Buffalo Bill joke...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

That means a lot to me, thank you sincerely :].

I believe the whole phenomenom of gangstalking is a case of internet fueled mass hysteria amongst those feeding each others proofs and claims.

I don't think you've done any harm with your thread. You covered lots of bases and did it in a multi-layered manner enabling people whether they believe they are suffering from this or are skeptical to the whole thing to digest it in bites, with a little humour splashed about to wash it down. I enjoyed contributing

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Gee we have a thread started by a troll where all the skeptics on gangstalking can come together and hug, first off i am a T.I and my proof is pretty good, first on a website i was on some one was acting like me detailing the movements in my house that's creepy but fine next and here comes the proof, the track i walk at during the night time is a school track well from 2005 to 2006 they closed down the school while they were doing construction to the outside of the school and had porta potties there about four of them....

Anyhow at night when i would go up there crap was written in the porta potties like a eye ball clearly saying i'm watching you then mentiones of my friends and crap and here comes the kicker my dad had just died and his name was Thomas and guess what about one week later after he died written in one of these porta potties was "is that you in the box Thomas" and i got all the writings from the portable bath room stalls on tape, now golly gee we have someone drawing a eye ball saying i'm watching you and then someone saying my dad who just died and his first name mentioned saying is that you in the box Thomas, now you tell me.....

Now i have theories on how and why this went down a jealous friend who lives near by didn't like the attention i was getting on said website i guess and he was also on that website i was attcked on and he lived close by and my theory is he helped set the whole thing up after i kicked him out of my life but guess what i still consider my self a T.I because the tactics were very T.I like.....
edit on 31-1-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join