It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David LaPoint's Theory of the Structure of All Matter

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Magnetism has been called the king of forces. It could unlock the secrets to all the forces we think are seperate. Gravity, anti-gravity, tidal forces, the works. Even the motion and attractions of the planets could be described as magnetism at a distance (entanglement). Ufos are just huge magnets. They counteract the Earth's own magnetic field. They ride on the waves emitted by the planet.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Mary Rose

If it has been accepted, will it still be pending? Maybe its under another number now.

if the patent app is accepted by the patent office and the office publishes his abstract and assigns the number
to the app. After this it is supposed to be pending till the patent is granted and there will be a new number to the actual patent

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I was surprised by the "single bowl system."

He seemed to be saying that there is a particular type of matter with the Vela pulsar that causes it to be a one bowl system overall, but two bowl confined "particles" of matter inside. He uses quotation marks for the word particle which I guess means they're not point particles.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

He uses quotation marks for the word particle which I guess means they're not point particles.
reply to post by Mary Rose

That caught my eye as well and hit me the same as you.

I guess again patience comes in yet again. Did he say when the next video will be uploaded?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Are you saying that we should be able to pull up 13624857 here?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

By the end of February:

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I have decided to push the paper back until I finish PF3, 4 5. I hope to have those three done by the end of Feb and then 2 weeks for the paper. I hope I can stick to that schedule.

Or maybe sooner. He said all three done by end of February.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

After this it is supposed to be pending till the patent is granted and there will be a new number to the actual patent

So.... I am assuming a new number to the 12 (or 12 numbers) have been applied then as he states its accepted and he is starting a foundation to hold the patent rights.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Magnetism has been called the king of forces. It could unlock the secrets to all the forces we think are seperate. Gravity, anti-gravity, tidal forces, the works. Even the motion and attractions of the planets could be described as magnetism at a distance (entanglement). Ufos are just huge magnets. They counteract the Earth's own magnetic field. They ride on the waves emitted by the planet.

Its amazing... magnetism that is.

Have you read The Evolution of Physics yet? I am doing so and loving it. www.scribd.com...

ETA:
David replied back about his patent and protection thereof.

Jennifer, I am not trying to protect the theory. That belongs to all. The patents do as well, they just have to be administered in the right way so that we all benefit and not just a few at the top.

And then he goes on to say..

I have filed for patent protection worldwide... This belongs to all of us and I intend on keeping it that way.

edit on 1-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
LaPoint has posted this article on Facebook and says that this is the area he has been focusing on for the last six years, and that this article only touches on what is possible: "Bioelectric Signals Can Be Used to Detect Early Cancer."

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Re. his patent:

Mary, my patent was just filed with expedited filing status in Sept 2012. It will not be visible to the public until late summer from what my patent attorney tells me. All my actions are timed around that event. I was really surprised to have the USPTO issue such a rapid response to my initial filing, but I did pay the USPTO an extra $2500 to get expedited treatment. Really glad I did now.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Magnetism has been called the king of forces. It could unlock the secrets to all the forces we think are seperate.

Why? How? Just because it seems mysterious enough for you?

Gravity, anti-gravity, tidal forces, the works

Tidal forces are due to gravity, funny you put them on the same list, and anti-gravity has not been found.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

So, LaPoint is saying that there are no black holes because it's not gravity holding the galaxies together it's magnetism.

It takes a moron like LaPoint to produce such glaring example of non-sequitur. You see, the existence (or lack of such) of black holes has absolutely nothing to do with the dynamics of galaxies. Yes, some aspects of the behavior of galaxies could be explain by existence of black holes, but a black hole can exist in location other then the galactic center, and be largely independent of most of the galaxy - and the opposite is true as well.

What LaPoint has said is just about as stupid as this "metals have no resistance to electric current, since most incandescent light bulbs are now being replaced with fluorescent and LED devices. We can light our houses without relying on a hot filament of metal. Therefore, metals do not have resistance".

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LaPoint has posted this article on Facebook and says that this is the area he has been focusing on for the last six years, and that this article only touches on what is possible: "Bioelectric Signals Can Be Used to Detect Early Cancer."

This is exciting news then. If he thinks it only touches the surface then I again cannot wait to see what he has to say~prove.

I watched several people die from cancer including my step son. He fought leukemia for five long years. It was a nightmare and I feel for anyone who has to watch their child pass.

Regardless of naysayers.... I welcome the change this world is in need of.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Is LaPoint saying that with the Vela Pulsar there's material feeding into only one pole but with the Sun it's both poles?

I asked the question on Facebook:

. . . You're saying material feeds into only one pole with the pulsar but into both poles with the Sun?

Answer:

. . . All stars function the same way. The flip ring(s) causes the whole show to keep going.

Mary, did you ever set aside some time to learn about stars? That's most definitely a very deep and fascinating subject, it brings about excitement and the sense of connection to the Universe, a certain frisson that's not easy to match in other branches of science. And if you did exactly that, i.e. invested in the effort to LEARN, you would have seen quite clearly, almost in a Zen kind of way, just how stupid an answer was rendered to you. Saying that "all stars function in the same way" is a lot more retarded than saying "all living organisms are same". There are stars where the energy production is dominated by proton-proton chain, there are stars that went into the CNO mode, and there are stars where the triple-alpha process is important. Don't get me started on neutron stars. Just like Hydrogen is very different from Uranium, different kinds of stars are vastly different in pretty much every detail... It's sad to see people patting themselves on the back because of the imaginary "grand unification theory" they just invented, whereas in reality there is a thick layer of ignorance blanketing the last three neurons in their deceased brain. All stars "function the same way"??? Mein arsch.

edit on 1-2-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I don't care what you think.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

I don't care what you think.

Thanks for proving my point

And make it two.

edit on 1-2-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I,ve asked him wt is his defn of gravity.
Lets see wt he replies

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

This was posted three hours ago:

. . . Gravity is still being discussed within my group. I have some ideas, but I am not yet ready to put it out there. I will tell you that I do NOT believe that gravity is a force on its own. I believe it to be a product of EM forces, but I am not firm in that just yet. Still working on it.

I have another thread, "Lew Paxton Price's Challenge to Mainstream Physics." Price believes gravity is incoming ether. He believes in a dynamic ether. He also believes in an electron that is a vortex. I've been wondering why LaPoint doesn't talk about vortices.

One thing we know: Gravity is a "gap" in the Standard Model of physics. The mainstream doesn't know how it fits in within the rest of their theory.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
I,ve asked him wt is his defn of gravity.

I have yet another thread, "What Is Light?" Chapter Five of his book is on gravity.

Here is the introductory summary:

In this chapter, I present an overlooked classical architecture that addresses long-standing objections to Newton’s gravity law. Whereas General Relativity’s physical interpretation of gravity is irreconcilable with any speed we assume for the gravitational potential, and Quantum Mechanics and String Theory have no rational explanation for gravity, Thread Theory justifies and is consistent with each factor in Newton’s Universal Law of Gravitation. The rope hypothesis incorporates Mach’s Principle, explains each component of the gravitational constant G, reveals the reasons behind the Principle of Equivalence, and confirms that gravity acts instantaneously across the Universe and not at the velocity
of light as held by General Relativity.

Bill Gaede is of the opinion that mathematical physics is unconnected to reality. I think of it as "math abuse."

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here are some quotes from Albert Einstein. He saw the need for progress and so should we.

From the link provided before... yet again, "The Evolution of Physics" www.scribd.com...

"There would be no place, in our new physics, for both field and matter, field being the only reality. This new view is suggested by the great achievements of field physics by our success in expressing the laws in electricity, magnetism, gravitation in the structure laws, and finally be the equivalence of mass and energy.

Our ultimate problem would be to modify our fields laws in such a way they would not break down for regions in which energy is enormously concentrated.

But we have not so far succeeded in fulfilling this programme convincingly and consistently. The decision, as to whether it is possible to carry it out depends on the future. At present we must still assume in all our actual theoretical constructions: field and matter. "

"The theory of relativity arises from the field problems"

"The theory of relativity stress the importance of the field concept in physics. But we have not yet succeeded in formulating a pure field physics. "

"One of the most fundamental questions raised by recent advance in science is how to reconcile the two contradictory views of matter and wave. It is one of those fundamental difficulties, which once formulated, must lead, in the long run, to scientific progress. Physics has tried to solve this problem. The future must decide whether the solution suggested by modern physics is enduring or temporary.

"Science is not and never will be a closed book. Every important advance brings new questions. Every development reveals, in the long run brings, new and deeper difficulties."

"The important invention of the electromagnetic field appears. A courageous scientific imagination was needed to realize fully that not the behavior of bodies, but the behavior of something between them, that is, the field, may be essential for ordering and understanding events."

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join