It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David LaPoint's Theory of the Structure of All Matter

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I got a book that talks about magnets sort of the same way. The book calls it the Bloch Wall. Written by Richard Lefors Clark, PhD
edit on 4-2-2013 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

The books called Diamagnetic Gravity and Vortexes.
edit on 4-2-2013 by ZeussusZ because: more info

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

So, that is what you hear LaPoint saying? I remember he said one bowl is North "orientation" and the other South "orientation." But it didn't occur to me that constitutes two "monopoles."

Leedskalnin said there are individual North and South magnets. So, I guess he was describing monopoles.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

monopoles make no sense to me. I mean how can you have a monopole? Maybe it's the shape.

Did a search and found this.
"You can simulate one. After all when you are at the north pole of earth, to all intents and purposes that is a monopole for magnets in the area.

By spreading the magentic lines of one of the poles on a large area and concentrating the other to a very small one."

physics.stackexchange.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ

yeah I've cut a magnet in half before and all that happens is you end up with two magnets with both poles.
Maybe the inside of the bowl is one pole and the outside the other.

You have it right.
Monopoles are theorised but so far have not been found in our reality

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Do you disagree with LaPoint's description that one bowl is North orientation and the other South?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Do you disagree with LaPoint's description that one bowl is North orientation and the other South?

Do you disagree with the notion that it's utterly stupid to make two MAGNETS (called "emitters" in the video) in the shape of bowls, and then proceed to say that the FIELDS must all have bowl shape?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
Amazing! I think Mary Rose's signature says it all. If people are not even willing to watch it and learn something (whether it is the point he is making or not) then what is the point of talking with them? They will only talk to you to tell you what they think rather than to listen to anything you have to say.

People have watched the video and tried to talk. Unfortunately there is no one to talk to. The OP herself has absolutely no idea of the topic handled in the video. But yeah, it has got nice pictures in it!

Anyone who had to deal with magnetic fields once in his life/profession, heck even someone who has used a compass for navigation, can show that the whole story is complete nonsense. I mean, please don't take my word for it or the knowledge provided by science. Get yourself a magnet and test it!

I find it rather amusing anyway, that the "mainstream" knowledge is blended out completely here and such nutjobs like this LaPoint are followed as it seems without questioning the information they provide. Of course it might be a bit hard to be skeptical if one is completely clueless about the topic.

Ignorance at its best!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by buddhasystem
But here is always the cleaning staff. They are hiring, by they way. Give them a call.

Lol you are hilarious, waiting on tables or serving from behind the counter, wts the heck is the diff. anyway
Lol no i aint looking for that kind of a job. I'm an engineer remember

You really are running out of steam. Apparently, "waiting on tables" is the only ad hom (and pretty stupid at that) that you got, since you repeated it twice in a row. Now get this, I've been doing research at CERN for 22 years, on and off, on various projects. People like you aren't allowed within 2 mile radius, with the exception of cafeteria. Stuff your face.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

He uses the word orientation, by which i think he means the outside of the bowl, ie if north orientation, then the outside
of the bowl is north and the inside south

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
People have watched the video and tried to talk. Unfortunately there is no one to talk to. The OP herself has absolutely no idea of the topic handled in the video. But yeah, it has got nice pictures in it!

How utterly insulting can a member be? That is a very good example.

When you say "tried to talk" you're saying try to claim the authority of the mainstream. The mainstream has no authority.

Anyone who had to deal with magnetic fields once in his life/profession, heck even someone who has used a compass for navigation, can show that the whole story is complete nonsense. I mean, please don't take my word for it or the knowledge provided by science. Get yourself a magnet and test it!

If you will recall, LaPoint focuses specifically on how the compass appears and the assumption made by the mainstream accordingly. He has an alternative view.

I find it rather amusing anyway, that the "mainstream" knowledge is blended out completely here and such nutjobs like this LaPoint are followed as it seems without questioning the information they provide. Of course it might be a bit hard to be skeptical if one is completely clueless about the topic.

No one is accepting LaPoint's view without questioning.

And you are free to post your mainstream view and back it up all you want.

Calling LaPoint a "nutjob" is an ad hominem which is a fallacy of logic. No credibility there.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Thanks. That's very helpful.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The OP herself has absolutely no idea of the topic handled in the video.

How dare you to accuse the OP of being clueless? What kind of hutzpah does it take to say that she has absolutely no idea of what she's talking about? Are you implying that the OP is pathetic? Have you no shame?

But yeah, it has got nice pictures in it!

Did you really watch the video, or are you just pretending? How come you omitted the New Age music and sound effects? Come on, have some decency.

Anyone who had to deal with magnetic fields once in his life/profession, heck even someone who has used a compass for navigation, can show that the whole story is complete nonsense.

Come on, are you really that mean? Has it occurred to you that the mainstream science is an ossified dogma, used by TPTB to control the populace, and that it has nothing to do with real knowledge? Like, one can capture the power of orgasm in a wooden box. I mean, did you take time to read Reich's works, which revolutionize our view of the Universe? Are you really that backward, and don't believe that they opened an intergalactic dimensional portal in Montauk, and that a band of evil aliens beat up the US govt personnel at this lab? How dare you!

I mean, please don't take my word for it or the knowledge provided by science. Get yourself a magnet and test it!

Once again, you demonstrate utter disregard for people's sensitivities. You have to be careful here. What you are doing is actually inviting people to learn, do you realize just how powerful this suggestion is? I mean, are you really saying that they need to get out of that comfy chair and LEARN? You can't be serious. What you are offering here is this: instead of being a happy armchair intergalactic traveling alternative science warrior, one needs to master math, like in 3+4. It's pretty rich of you to assume that your interlocutors here have THAT kind of advanced knowledge. Knock it off.

I find it rather amusing anyway, that the "mainstream" knowledge is blended out completely here and such nutjobs like this LaPoint are followed as it seems without questioning the information they provide.

That's the problem with mainstream science, and you embody it to the T. When the mainstream science sees a nutjob, it says "nutjob". That's unfair and demonstrates just how dogmatic the scientific method is. Also, you seem to be bent on offending the OP, who keeps posting what, according to you, is allegedly nonsense. I suggest you desist, or otherwise you'll be reported. LaPoint has a point. You don't. Please don't post anything common sense or science-y here. It's ATS, remember?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

How utterly insulting can a member be? That is a very good example.

Hmm... Insulting? When I see a pile of dog poo on the sidewalk next to my house, I find it insulting. I feel the same way when I see a pile of pathetic crap (like molesting boys can open interdimensional portals) posted on ATS. You have literally done that, Mary. You think it's OK to pollute this board with proclamations that the cosmic power of orgasm can be harvested using a wooden box clad in aluminum foil (as you posted, Mary). I don't do that. You do.

If you will recall, LaPoint focuses specifically on how the compass appears and the assumption made by the mainstream accordingly. He has an alternative view.

Charles Manson has an alternative view. It does not makes his view correct or sane. His view is stupid. So is LaPoint's, of course LaPoint is a harmless imbecile, whereby Manson is a crazed murderer. They still belong in the same rarified strata of pathetic root vegetables.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Anyone who had to deal with magnetic fields once in his life/profession, heck even someone who has used a compass for navigation, can show that the whole story is complete nonsense.
reply to post by moebius

What story? Do you mean the video?

Why do you think it is nonsense? Be specific as to why you believe its "complete nonsense".

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think there are members here who do not comprehend what LaPoint is proving nor do they understand completely. Some members are even showing just how naive they are to Physics... a lot more than even, I am. Without understanding completely one really should be quiet and learn before spouting off at the mouth as if they know more than LaPoint. Just saying.... I have done more research about him and his videos and if others did their due diligence you may surprise yourself with what you find out.... by READING instead of talking like you know more than he. Its beginning to turn from annoying to down right funny.

www.thunderbolts.info...

This is what these intrinsic bowl shaped magnetic fields do, they cause magnetic fields to move very violently past each other, i.e. MHD, and guess what happens? You get electricity and the hottest points around the Sun are exactly where the greatest magnetic turbulence would take place. This in turn leads to fusion and the fusion provides the extra kick to keep it all going and generating electricity. So these theories account for where the electricity in the universe comes from and it all matches ALL the hard data. I really believe that endless clean power is near. Don't have it all worked out yet, but I do have tech that is based on these theories that is in over twelve countries right now. It works really well and it would not work if my theories were not correct. That technology has been the main focus of my research for the last six years. The AP stuff is just cool because it provides validation of my theories. Please carefully considered what you type here. I have. I have patiently waited six years to go public with what I have. That is six years of 80 hours per week. Everything I say is backed by experiments and I have not had one mainstream physics or AP attack on any of my theories that I am aware of. All I have heard is their silence. In fact I have physicists who totally back all I say.

Does ANY member in the room hold the same credentials as LaPoint? Do ANY of the members posting nonsense on this thread have any room to talk? Working 80 + hours a week experimenting for not a week but for YEARS? I don't think so.

Furthermore. I am a plasma physicist as you can see.

People like him don't hold lengthy conversations on conspiracy forums (if at all..ever) talking about someone else with more knowledge and more expertise. They WORK HARD! LaPoint deserves time to upload all videos, the viewer obtain a COMPLETE analysis with understanding and THEN make a judgement whether or not this man is a "nutjob" or not.

I would suggest all of you take a step back and wait for the rest of my videos and my papers that I am working on as hard as I can. I only seek the truth and that is all. That is what every true scientist does. Just make sure you are seeking for the truth no matter where it leads, and not just trying to convince yourself that all you believe is true. That can be a very dangerous psychological trap that goes by the name of cognitive dissonance. This is the trap that I believe the mainstream has fallen into. I.E. our theories are correct and now we need patches to make our theories work. My approach is to try and shoot down my own theories and prove them incorrect. This approach has worked really well for me and any mistakes or problems are revealed when I do this. If I cannot prove something, I will not say it as a fact. If I say I believe that means I think that this is correct, but I cannot yet prove it, therefore it could be wrong. I think all of us should be like that, even NASA, even you, even me.

In the time being.... read some Einstein books and learn something more than how to talk without thinking like a little kid does. This is laughable at best to watch other posters comment without fully grasping the videos and what he is proving.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Also, read the comments to get a better understanding, that is if you want understanding as it appears some may not.

Each bowl is actually a complex dipolar magnet. In one bowl, the north pole flows out of the central axis and in the other the south pole flows out of the central axis. Those are the magnetic orientations he is talking about. But each magnet still has both north and south components.

He seemed to show this with his micro compass. The magnetic field flips at the flip ring and magnetically traps the particles in the confinement bubble. What is become very clear from this demonstration is that particles magnetically behave in a way that is fundamentally different from Aether fields. As I have tried to convey in these types of discussions in the past, it is also necessary to understand that Aether has quantum units which may differ in behavior from macro Aether structures (fields). It is not unlike the behavior of electrons and protons being fundamentally different from the behavior of atoms, even though atoms compose from electrons and protons. And just as though quantum particles can produce macro quantum structures (Bose Einstein condensates, for example), Aether units can produce macro Aether structures (the double bowl magnetic fields around galaxies, for example).

edit on 4-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
You really are running out of steam. Apparently, "waiting on tables" is the only ad hom (and pretty stupid at that) that you got, since you repeated it twice in a row. Now get this, I've been doing research at CERN for 22 years, on and off, on various projects. People like you aren't allowed within 2 mile radius, with the exception of cafeteria. Stuff your face.

My word. Its remarkable but Lol come to think of it i've acheived more in a single year of research, than cern has done in 22 years, so I should be in
contention for a Nobel Prize, don't you think?
edit on 4-2-2013 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I see that those comments are from user "aetherwizard."

I was just commenting on my "Lew Paxton Price's Challenge to Mainstream Physics" thread about a website associated with an Aether Wizard, who is David W. Thomson III of the website "Quantum AetherDynamics Institute - Home of the Aether Physics Model." I think it's the same guy. Notice he's self-educated - in my opinion, the most educated.

Good find, MamaJ.

edit on 02/04/13 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Coming of Cavitation

Other technologies are starting to emerge and could steal the spotlight. One such example is recent leaps in the use of cavitation to produce energy. Cavitation is the phenomenon of pockets, or bubbles, being created in a fluid and then immediately imploding.

Source

The laser generation of vapor bubbles around plasmonic nanoparticles can be enhanced through the application of an ultrasound field; a technique referred to as photoacoustic cavitation. The combination of light and ultrasound allows for bubble formation at lower laser fluence and peak negative ultrasound pressure than can be achieved using either modality alone. The growth and collapse of these bubbles leads to local mechanical disruption and acoustic emission, and can potentially be used to induce and monitor tissue therapy. Photoacoustic cavitation is investigated for a broad range of ultrasound pressures and nanoparticle concentrations for gold nanorods and nanospheres. The cavitation threshold fluences for both nanoparticle types are found to drastically reduce in the presence of an ultrasound field. The results indicate that photoacoustic cavitation can potentially be produced at depth in biological tissue without exceeding the safety limits for ultrasound or laser radiation at the tissue surface.

Source

Two Guys in a Garage

Despite their excellent credentials Mark and Serge remained at "two guys in a garage" status for years. They were not alone in the field however as many cavitation startups were gearing up at this time. That coupled with the fact that many inventors, who have challenged entrenched and powerful corporate interests, have had a bad habit of coming out too early with discoveries convinced them to remain in stealth mode until they were ready with full disclosure (press release).

Source

It is now well-known that the size, shape, and composition of
nanomaterials can dramatically affect their physical and
chemical properties, and that technologies based on nanoscale
materials have the potential to revolutionize fields ranging from
catalysis to medicine. Among these materials, anisotropic
particles are particularly interesting because the decreased
symmetry of such particles often leads to new and unusual
chemical and physical behavior. Within this class of particles,
triangular Au and Ag nanoprisms stand out due to their
structure- and environment-dependent optical features, their
anisotropic surface energetics, and the emergence of reliable
synthetic methods for producing them in bulk quantities with
control over their edge lengths and thickness. This Review will
describe a variety of solution-based methods for synthesizing Au
and Ag triangular prismatic structures, and will address and
discuss proposed mechanisms for their formation.

Source

edit on 4-2-2013 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

How does cavitation relate to whether or not there can be a monopole?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join