It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Of Shots Fired At Lone Star College In Texas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by mr-lizard

most uninformed individuals, when presented with facts, choose to bury their heads in the sand, at least long enough to flee and re-evaluate. i accept your resignation and hope you do find solace in knowing i'm at least a gentlemen.

I accept your apology and I don't think you were burying your head in the sand, although linking to the incidents in Pakistan was a tad silly. Never mind, I'm a gent too. It was an easy mistake for you to make.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
I started a thread on this before I saw this thread.

Scanner link to Houston police. Whenopening you need to choose the Houston police from the scrolling part.

www.radioreference.com...
edit on 22-1-2013 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

thanks, listening to the houston police...damn...they must have switched to a differnet channel....all types of regular calls on it now
edit on 22-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by muzzleflash

Too late I have been voicing my opinion on this since sandy hook and will continue to to make sure he does not lay down on the job and that he continues to support the Second Amendment and not the copycat events and media frenzy.
edit on 22-1-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

How do you support the Second Amendment by seeking to limit the First?

Because the media has the RIGHT to report whatever they want, within reason.
You have a RIGHT to not watch it or fuel it.
That's one of the most fundamental freedoms and protection of freedom we have.

Censorship is anti-freedom, bottom line.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

questioning our governments laws and intentions does not make us anti-american extremists, it makes us patriotic americans. if no one ever questioned our government we would still have slaves and women would not be able to vote.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Yes but they had desks, computers, all manner of throw able objects.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I get my info here.

Only after I get my info here, do I follow up with the links to outside and msm.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

Originally posted by T4NG0
reply to post by txinfidel

How did picking your stomach up off the ground feel?

My first thought was to grab my rifle and head back over there. But then my second thought was to check my cell phone for messages. No messages.

My third thought was to check to see what campus it was.

Then I realized it wasn't the same campus.

But judging from the aerial shots on the news it looked like the same campus, but when I dropped him off it seemed like a normal day.

Watching the aerial shots now. See that huge RV thing. Thats a command center. Thats the same thing that was at the house in the shooting yesterday in NM.

I think DHS wants an excuse to play with their new toys.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I 100% agree. I also think that MSM should be fined or something when they report something that ends up being untrue or an exaggeration with the purpose of better ratings. Some way to keep them in check and from being able to lie to push their agenda.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by davjan4
I started a thread on this before I saw this thread.

Scanner link to Houston police. Whenopening you need to choose the Houston police from the scrolling part.

www.radioreference.com...
edit on 22-1-2013 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

thanks, listening to the houston police...damn...they must have switched to a differnet channel....all types of regular calls on it now
edit on 22-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

I did hear somewhere in there that they switched to "channel 5". Some info is still to be heard on the scanner though...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Minorities would basically be safe, unless they do not conform. It won't be pretty, this scenario as explained to me. I don't know whether to believe it or not. It is contingent on "securing" the second amendment and then the rest of the amendments. Looks like its off to a good start.

There should be more shootings within the next 12 days, locations unknown. That is all I know.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ask the shooter that was taken to the hospital where the other kid's mother lives. They will find him there.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I know this area pretty well and that just made me laugh really good... So damn true..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

most uninformed individuals, when presented with facts, choose to bury their heads in the sand, at least long enough to flee and re-evaluate. i accept your resignation and hope you do find solace in knowing i'm at least a gentlemen.

I accept your apology and I don't think you were burying your head in the sand, although linking to the incidents in Pakistan was a tad silly. Never mind, I'm a gent too. It was an easy mistake for you to make.

Peace

denial, it can be argued, is the first sign of insanity although who's even sane any longer and what measure do we now use to qualify sanity? is a president considered sane for giving the orders to bomb innocent children to death? is the NRC sane for raising the lethal radiation level just for Fukushima? is the EPA sane for changing their position on CoreExit just so it could be used in the gulph spill?

well either the people who knowingly kill others for their own benefit are sane or they are insane and if our leaders are insane how do expect their serf subjects to react, with sanity?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrancar

I lived in Houston for a long time. North Harris county used to be the sticks.

Gangs types and drunks shoot each other just about every day in Houston and San Antonio.
edit on 1/22/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

here in England (and before anyone says anything, yes we have our own problems) we think America is the epitome of crazy people and xenophobic mistrust. It's a sad state of affairs when the country that thinks of itself as morally superior to every other country in the world, is actually becoming a laughing stock.

How dare you presume to speak for me? You are entitled to your own opinion, and to express it freely, but you just crossed a line there by associating me and my countrymen with your nauseating and inflammatory comment.
Don't bother replying, because I'm fresh out of troll food.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What do you expect when you drug everyone up to their eyeballs?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

I lived in Houston for a long time. North Houston used to be the sticks.

Gangs types and drunks shoot each other just about every day in Houston and San Antonio.

Moved here about 4 years ago, to some apartments that was close to work in Greens Point. later found out it was nicked named "guns point". Promptly moved from there to the KingWood area now currently living up towards Conroe.... I still work near the Greens Point area, but in a secure facility...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Heart goes out to these people. on the other hand isn't that a gun free zone already.
Well considering America is up to its teeth in ammo and most people have mental health issues, surely it'd be quicker to just ban Americans.

I jest of course, and I wish all the victims the best of luck, but this is what happens when a gun-loving society filled with mentally ill people develops a superiority complex. The rest of the world just looks at this country and thinks, 'what the hell are you people doing?'.

Yes, yes. The people of Syria, right now, who would be at the mercy of their tyrannical government without it's guns. Unable to make a push for the betterment of their country without its firarms are stopping and looking at their television's wondering "what the hell is wrong with those people?"

Or were you just talking about the western world?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

here in England (and before anyone says anything, yes we have our own problems) we think America is the epitome of crazy people and xenophobic mistrust. It's a sad state of affairs when the country that thinks of itself as morally superior to every other country in the world, is actually becoming a laughing stock.

How dare you presume to speak for me? You are entitled to your own opinion, and to express it freely, but you just crossed a line there by associating me and my countrymen with your nauseating and inflammatory comment.
Don't bother replying, because I'm fresh out of troll food.

I'm quite sure noone in America gives a crap what you people in England think about us. Just saying.

second line

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Greens Point. later found out it was nicked named "guns point"

That's the truth. All kinds of bad stuff around there. Not surprised this would happen out that way.

Interested in knowing why these two were at the school though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join